BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He farted in an elevator full of hard core feminists and wouldn't let the door open.
View Quote
is that considered crop dusting?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Trumps claims that the transcript is accurate, Ukraine pres says that it is accurate. The only people part of the conversation says that it is accurate. Yet some guy says someone told him they said something else so it’s time to impeach.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
he punched a kangaroo in the cunt.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:35:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's not even first hand knowledge.

The guy specifically states he did not hear any of the conversations first hand, but was told by coworkers.

Best I can gather, we cut funds from Ukraine. A few days later is when this conversation happened. The Dems are trying to suggest that there was some kind of unspoken quid pro quo where Trump implies by his "favor" request that he would return the funds if the favor is completed.

The main problem is he doesn't say that, the Ukraine president didn't take it that way, and there is no evidence whatsoever that it's true. We also have the facts of the telephone conversation versus secondhand (or third hand) witness testimony, which is by someone who the white house determined has a "significant political bias" against the president.

Almost like we've been here before... many times before.
View Quote
And read through this whole thread

Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:35:47 PM EDT
[#7]
The best part is the left burned another mole to get this "leak" that will go nowhere.

Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:38:20 PM EDT
[#8]
"You know, all of my life I've heard that a truly successful person, a really, really successful person - and even modestly successful - cannot run for public office. Just can't happen.

And yet, that's the kind of mindset that you need to make this country great again.

So, ladies and gentlemen, I am officially running for President of the United States and we are going to make our country great again.

It can happen. Our country has tremendous potential. We have tremendous potential."

- PDJT, 6/16/15
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:38:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Drudge is ate up with this bullshit.. if you just read their headlines, you'd think Trump ordered a straight-up mob hit on Biden.

The Dems are fucked for 2020, they know it, and they're desperately trying to misdirect.
View Quote
Yep. They know with the class of morons they have running, they should just forego this election as lost.
But keep up with the trash talk and a bunch of low brow idiots will invariably think " There must be something to it"

My niece is one of those morons. Anything anti Trump, she falls for it hook, line and sinker. I love telling her "I'm not sorry your girl lost"
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#10]
He said, “This is President Trump.”

Dems still can’t stand that.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Just curious.

I read the transcript and if impeachment Is solely on his call to the Ukraine President, what was the specific law broken?
View Quote
you asked about what he said that got him in trouble:

I believe it was the oath of office.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:41:33 PM EDT
[#12]
It's gonna get real when it's discovered he paid off Corn Pop and The Bad Dudes to ice Biden back in the day. Also, if they follow the trail of breadcrumbs, they'll find Trump to be in possession of Greta Thunberg's stolen childhood.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It's gonna get real when it's discovered he paid off Corn Pop and The Bad Dudes to ice Biden back in the day. Also, if they follow the trail of breadcrumbs, they'll find Trump to be in possession of Greta Thunberg's stolen childhood.
View Quote
So he is the bad guy in the Golden Compass?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:45:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
View Quote
There it is.

That's the impeachable offense.

Seriously.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He got elected, that's why he's being impeached.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:49:50 PM EDT
[#16]
You gotta read between the lines, it is all the RRRRREEEEEEEEEeeeee!

You see it is ok for democraps to do whatever they want and get away with it.  The thought of holding a democrap accountable for something is a foreign idea that they just do not fathom.

So yeah, fuck democraps.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:50:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Nothing.

He's being impeached because he's violated Democratic principles.

The principles that Democrat National Convention candidates and affiliates are allowed to break any law, any government employment policy, any morals, any norms to gain power.
 And the GOP must always take the high road, never challenge the above.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:51:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Just curious.

I read the transcript and if impeachment Is solely on his call to the Ukraine President, what was the specific law broken?
View Quote
https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=(title:52%20section:30121%20edition:prelim)
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Demos know that they have f’d up and probably won’t even retain the house come next nov. it’s now or never for them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.""
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 4:57:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I am beginning to think this is just a ploy by the dems to get Biden out of the race without looking like they rigged the election again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I am beginning to think this is just a ploy by the dems to get Biden out of the race without looking like they rigged the election again.
View Quote
there's a good theory. they need better cover than what they had last time with bernie.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:09:14 PM EDT
[#23]
If that's all that went on, I'm not seeing anything impeachable.

Ok, unless being overly gracious to suck dicks, instead of telling them to knock of the ridiculous flattery, is a crime … I'm just not seeing anything.

If Biden did what he did while in office, then Biden's actions at the time would have constituted an impeachable offense.  It's not exactly Darleen Druyen type stuff, but not too far from it.  It is something that would need to be addressed, and as long as it's through normal legal channels, then there isn't anything overtly wrong with that.

ETA: the thing with Giuliani is problematic.  Giuliani's quest for relevancy is going to be the downfall of people.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:09:45 PM EDT
[#24]
*Democratic Impeachment reasoning listed below

Whistleblower hearsay=  Impeaching a president based on hearsay that can not be verified is as stupid as it sounds. Anyone can say anything about anyone, doesn't mean it's true and it definitely isn't worth a second thought unless it can be proven as factual . The conversation has been given to the public so the whistleblowers testimony is irrelevant now anyway.
Mind reading= The Democrats believe they can read Trumps mind and ascertain his reasoning for the conversation and his time frame of releasing aid. Proving what someones thoughts were during a time they had those thoughts is only possible by time travel and mind reading. Since neither is currently an option, what do they expect the outcome to be?

Their Impeachment is based solely on hearsay and mind reading. What kind of 5th world government is run with such childish concepts? It's the equivalent of a bully spouting ridiculous remarks during elementary school recess. We all know this 'Impeachment' is yet another senseless attempt to anger the uneducated and easily riled portion of the population who prefer to be told what to think rather than do their own thinking.
Let's not forget that the Senate will never give a 2/3 vote to Impeach him anyway. Knowing that Impeachment will never happen makes the whole thing even more stupid and an obvious 'holler at the moon and see if the moon responds' scenario. People who want to be stupid need a continuous stream of reasons to maintain their stupidity, thus.........
Trump simply wanted to drain the swamp and asked for help in doing so. There was no blackmail or demands, only a simple request. Requesting that someone help make a wrong be turned into a right is the Presidents job and anyone who gives a crap about removing corruption would easily see this. Ignoring corruption would be the real crime!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Where are the never trumpets? Perhaps they can explain why he is being impeached.
View Quote
I can't explain it, I see nothing wrong with what was in the transcript.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:12:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Really, this is it in a nutshell.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#27]
What did he say... he said MAGA!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Just saying "Hello" is enough for the Dems to call for Impeachment.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Yeah except the DoJ has already stated that what he asked for has no value to his campaign.

Stop buying what a low level NJ judge (Napolitano) tells you.  He is always wrong
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Drudge is ate up with this bullshit.. if you just read their headlines, you'd think Trump ordered a straight-up mob hit on Biden.

The Dems are fucked for 2020, they know it, and they're desperately trying to misdirect.
View Quote
This, makes me think Drudge is no so conservative.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:26:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Take the guns first and worry about due process later
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Orange man Bad
View Quote
this

they are so consumed by hate and anger that they have lost all ability to reason and look at facts,damn near half of this country is mentally unstable.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:33:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Sure as shit wasn’t the fabricated version Schiff grandstanded in his opening statements this morning.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Yeah except the DoJ has already stated that what he asked for has no value to his campaign.

Stop buying what a low level NJ judge (Napolitano) tells you.  He is always wrong
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The DOJ is part of the executive branch, which has an explicit bias, which is why how they handled it is a point of inquiry.  As to the relative value such an investigation by Ukraine has, there is little doubt that such an investigation would be quite valuable to Trump, given that he has already used those allegations against Biden.

This is a political question now, and the standards for impeachment are not the same a criminal complaint.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:39:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
he DARED ask about corruption done by a Democrat.

I think that is the message being sent.

"Never inquire about our dealing or we will end you!!!"
View Quote
This is a good point, TripleC!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The DOJ is part of the executive branch, which has an explicit bias, which is why how they handled it is a point of inquiry.  As to the relative value such an investigation by Ukraine has, there is little doubt that such an investigation would be quite valuable to Trump, given that he has already used those allegations against Biden.

This is a political question now, and the standards for impeachment are not the same a criminal complaint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any candidate running for president should be able to handle an investigation into their record of accomplishments.

Just so happens, one of Biden's accomplishments was to get a prosecutor fired for investigating his son.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Really? Another thread on this topic?
View Quote
The other thread turned into an  impossible to follow clusterfuck  because of someone's anti Trump temper tantrum.    SO actually it is pretty useful.

To those who explained it,  thanks!
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:48:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And read through this whole thread

View Quote
Where is the US Secret Service in all of these leaks. Why are they not running down those who are clearly spying and leaking on a president.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:50:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
This

it is a coup on the duly elected President of the USA.

If he is removed from office, it will set off a war like it has never been seen before.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:50:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Any candidate running for president should be able to handle an investigation into their record of accomplishments.

Just so happens, one of Biden's accomplishments was to get a prosecutor fired for investigating his son.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that what the law says?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:50:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:50:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So what about the so called whistleblower guy? Did he have any recorded evidence or just his statement?
View Quote
All hearsay, 2nd and 3rd person.  No direct knowledge.  Also used media as a source.

This sounds very familiar as the origin of Russia gate.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:52:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Nothing
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:53:25 PM EDT
[#44]
[tweet]https://twitter.com/brithume/status/1177243632593772545?s=20[/tweet]No idea why that isn't working...

""If the conversation were as damning as Schiff et al would like, he would have simply read directly from it, instead of making up dialogue. Probably not surprising in light of the extravagant collusion claims he made for 2 years." - Brit Hume
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump never asked Ukraine guy to look into biden. That is a media lie. Trump asked about 2016 election.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:55:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then there is no such thing as executive privilege and no way for a sitting pres to do his job.......b/c he might run into a situation where he finds corruption on the opposite side of the isle.  Biden got caught abusing his official power.  Simple as that.  Now we have a manufactured crisis meant to harm the office.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:55:31 PM EDT
[#47]
I read somewhere that back in the 80's he returned a vhs tape to Blockbuster and did not rewind it.
I think that's what all the commotion is about.

Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:56:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not only that but POTUS is the chief law enforcement officer of the nation, and investigating and prosecuting fraud, extortion, money laundering by the Bidens is part of his job, finding the truth about who accessed hitlery’ and the DNC emails -ignored by Meuller the Incompetent- is part of his job.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Take the guns first and worry about due process later
View Quote
Don’t be an ass and pretend any other option would be better.
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#50]
... democrats are doing all they can to delay the inevitable SCOTUS appointment replacing RGB
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top