Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:44:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.  If you don't want a typical police officer response, don't call a police officer.  What do you expect him to do?  Paddle him?  Ground him?  Take away his Xbox?  What do you expect a police officer to do when you call a police officer because someone physically assaulted someone else?

ETA "Charter school".  Is that a school for gifted youngsters?  Run of the mill private school?  Or a school for future "teens"?

ETA2 I can't believe he got fired for that...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If you want the state to be the parent don't complain when the parenting is not to your liking.
This.  If you don't want a typical police officer response, don't call a police officer.  What do you expect him to do?  Paddle him?  Ground him?  Take away his Xbox?  What do you expect a police officer to do when you call a police officer because someone physically assaulted someone else?

ETA "Charter school".  Is that a school for gifted youngsters?  Run of the mill private school?  Or a school for future "teens"?

If I read it right he didn’t get fired for what he did, he got fired for not getting his actions preapproved.
To those saying discipline is the teachers job-no, it’s not, the teachers job is to teach.
Maybe it’s up to the principal to decide discipline, but it’s not the principals job to go hands on.
So they cover their ass and call a cop-who now has to cover his ass, maybe wondering what the consequences will be for him if he leaves the kid at school and the kid get further out of control.
Handcuffing the kid is bad optics no doubt, but it’s what we’ve come down to as a society.
Parents don’t do their job, and everybody else has to cover their ass; the right thing doesn’t matter.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:49:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yup.  The police officer is the real victim here.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
School calls cop because six year old is combative. Cop can only do A. Nothing or B. Arrest Kid. School now sounds like your typical DV Spouse after calling the cops and bitching that her man is being cuffed and stuffed into the back of a marked unit. They wanted the cop to scare the kid, not actually take action.
In a sense yes.....they dumped their problem on him that they couldn’t or wouldn’t solve.
That’s what society does in general these days, call 911 and dump your shit on the poor bastard who was clear when the call came out.
There’s not a cop on this board with 5 minutes of experience who can’t tell you how cops are societies fucking garbagemen.
Yes, it looks real bad that the cop handcuffed a 6 year old. IDGAF
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ARFCOM continues its legendary status of being a place where people comment and debate without reading the original article or watching the attached video.

This child was so out of control and violent that she was calmly sitting in a chair in the principal's office when the officer arrived. From the moment the officer arrives, the child is repeatedly apologizing, begging, and showing remorse.

But, yeah, this situation is 100% analogous to an eight year old with a gun committing armed robbery; or a violent homicide by a ten year old.

Maybe, just maybe, this officer has a problem in how he interacts with juveniles and the decisions he makes in regards to their health and well-being. He repeatedly bragged on video about all the young juveniles he's arrested, and tried to arrest a different six year old that same day. He also arrested a seven year old for shoplifting when the child didn't cry like his friends did when the police arrived (the others were not arrested; just the child who didn't cry).

https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2020/02/25/body-camera-video-shows-6-year-old-orlando-girl-arrested-at-school/

Gee, why might this officer be SPECIFICALLY choosing to arrest children aged 6-8? It's almost as if he has a point to prove.

Huh. Imagine that. Can't wait for the ARFCOM defense of "his ex probably made up a fake story, etc" considering the injuries were noticed at school, and the case was investigated by the Orange County Sheriff's Department, Apopka Police, and DCF before an arrest was made. When two of your neighboring departments believe you committed felony child abuse, perhaps there's something to it?

It absolutely can't be that this guy has a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove. He's really just out there trying to protect us all from the evil six year olds. At least he's not beating the shit out of them anymore. That's a pretty major improvement. I think a medal, a ceremony, and a hefty pay raise are in order.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
ARFCOM continues its legendary status of being a place where people comment and debate without reading the original article or watching the attached video.

This child was so out of control and violent that she was calmly sitting in a chair in the principal's office when the officer arrived. From the moment the officer arrives, the child is repeatedly apologizing, begging, and showing remorse.

But, yeah, this situation is 100% analogous to an eight year old with a gun committing armed robbery; or a violent homicide by a ten year old.

Maybe, just maybe, this officer has a problem in how he interacts with juveniles and the decisions he makes in regards to their health and well-being. He repeatedly bragged on video about all the young juveniles he's arrested, and tried to arrest a different six year old that same day. He also arrested a seven year old for shoplifting when the child didn't cry like his friends did when the police arrived (the others were not arrested; just the child who didn't cry).

Over the course of Turner’s 23-year tenure at OPD prior to retiring last year, he was disciplined seven times for violations of department policy that ranged from unsafe driving to a child-abuse arrest in which he was accused of injuring his 7-year-old son, record released Tuesday showed. He was also accused of sending threatening text messages to his ex-wife in 2009 and racial profiling, records show.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/florida/2020/02/25/body-camera-video-shows-6-year-old-orlando-girl-arrested-at-school/

Gee, why might this officer be SPECIFICALLY choosing to arrest children aged 6-8? It's almost as if he has a point to prove.

An Orlando police officer was charged Thursday with aggravated child abuse after officials found welts and bruises on his 7-year-old son's arms and chest, Apopka police said.

In an interview Thursday night, Turner said he was surprised at being arrested and denied severely beating the child.

"Don't let this stop you from disciplining your children," said Turner.

Turner received oral reprimands after two internal affairs investigations by Orlando police. In 1996, he was cited for "substandard performance" after he lost the wallet of a suspect he arrested.

Investigators from the Orange County Sheriff's Office and the state Department of Children & Families found the injuries during a visit to the boy's school, Lovell Elementary School, near Apopka.
Huh. Imagine that. Can't wait for the ARFCOM defense of "his ex probably made up a fake story, etc" considering the injuries were noticed at school, and the case was investigated by the Orange County Sheriff's Department, Apopka Police, and DCF before an arrest was made. When two of your neighboring departments believe you committed felony child abuse, perhaps there's something to it?

It absolutely can't be that this guy has a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove. He's really just out there trying to protect us all from the evil six year olds. At least he's not beating the shit out of them anymore. That's a pretty major improvement. I think a medal, a ceremony, and a hefty pay raise are in order.
This cop sounds like a real piece of shit. The arguments/discussion here is not so much this individual act, but commentary how failed society has no solutions except to pass the buck.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What kind of cop arrests a 6 year old?
View Quote
Was the kid selling lemonade without a permit? Cuff and stuff!
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:54:18 AM EDT
[#5]
The adults in the room need to go sit at the tiny plastic table and drink apple juice while one of the kids is put in charge......
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:55:33 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

In a sense yes.....they dumped their problem on him that they couldn’t or wouldn’t solve.
That’s what society does in general these days, call 911 and dump your shit on the poor bastard who was clear when the call came out.
There’s not a cop on this board with 5 minutes of experience who can’t tell you how cops are societies fucking garbagemen.
View Quote
What were you guys drafted or something? If you don't like it go do something else. It's like applying for a customer service job, but you hate interacting with people. Who did you think you were going to be interacting with everyday?

That being said, I had a case where a 6 year old threw a rock at the SRO at his school and called him a fucking pig.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Based on just the limited info I have, I say good arrest. That might change if the teacher was/is a complete asshole & so forth.

Believe it or not, not all 6 year old kids are well behaved and normal. This cop may well have saved that kid's life down the road. We don' know yet.

Nor do teachers deserve to be hit.
View Quote
How about marching his little ass to the principles office and using the tried and true method of paddling his ass? Worked for me
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's a school administration issue that the parents were not called after their six year old was arrested?

Nothing is beyond defense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wtf? A six year old, and the parents were never called.
That's a school administration issue and not a police issue. The police issue is that the reservist did not contact the watch commander prior to the arrest, but since he failed to do so we will never know if it would have been approved or not.
It's a school administration issue that the parents were not called after their six year old was arrested?

Nothing is beyond defense.
My wife is a teacher. Many many times the parents are unavailable for contact. My wife has had students being “ raised” by great grandparents who are physically incapable of coming to the school if they are contacted. My wife has had students whose parents are “undocumented” and can not communicate.
It’s obvious you don’t get out in the real world much, out of your safe zone.
Any time anyone calls the cops, whatever little they have is now the responding officers issue to resolve to cover his own ass
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:05:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:08:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Bunch of grown man here making excuses for a cop arresting a six-year-old. These are the same types of people who like to call people snowflakes. Some people have so much hate and insecurity in them its going to kill them one day. Hopefully sooner rather then later. ??
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#11]
If you can't do the time. Don't do the crime.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Living in America is like being in a plane crash in slow motion...
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:09:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
LOL.... principal is the one who called the cop. If a principal touched a kid today. They'd go to jail.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on just the limited info I have, I say good arrest. That might change if the teacher was/is a complete asshole & so forth.

Believe it or not, not all 6 year old kids are well behaved and normal. This cop may well have saved that kid's life down the road. We don' know yet.

Nor do teachers deserve to be hit.
How about marching his little ass to the principles office and using the tried and true method of paddling his ass? Worked for me
LOL.... principal is the one who called the cop. If a principal touched a kid today. They'd go to jail.
Yeah, but corporal punishment needs to make a comeback to schools.  I was paddled twice in elementary school. I remember those two moments vividly.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:10:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't read the link but honestly what's wrong with holding a child accountable?  When I was five I decked my teacher.  I wish I was arrested.  My father wasn't kind.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#15]
How are juvenile arrests actually conducted? In NC, it takes an act of Congress to get a secure custody order which is what is needed for a kid to go to a juvenile detention facility. Other than that, the kid is transported to the team office where a parent/guardian is contacted and either comes and gets the kid or the officer transports the kid to the parent’s location.

Also; 6 is the minimum age were a kid can be criminally charged with an offense
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:10:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What were you guys drafted or something? If you don't like it go do something else. It's like applying for a customer service job, but you hate interacting with people. Who did you think you were going to be interacting with everyday?

That being said, I had a case where a 6 year old threw a rock at the SRO at his school and called him a fucking pig.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No we weren’t fucking drafted and you know that. You also know this was one fucking call in a day of calls that a cop has to handle. And I’m not saying the cop handled it right. If for whatever reason the situation called for him to transport the child from the scene the best course of action would be to get another officer to come to the school and ride with the cop to whatever destination with the 2nd cop riding in the back seat with the uncuffed child.
Maybe you ought to pack your little briefcase and take a road trip to Florida; there may be a few bucks you can make off this fiasco.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

You ever seen a six year old talk about graphic sex acts and capable of willfully assaulting someone with the intent to maliciously wound them? I have. Welcome to public school and the ghetto. Some people can't grasp how broken a six year old can be because they were raised in a more or less traditional setting.

Snip
View Quote
I was at a local Walmart, getting new tires/oil change, so I am sitting there. I notice the tactical boots on the guy sitting next to me, so I strike up a conversation
"So do you work at the base?
"No, counselor at the Juvenile detention facility"

So he starts telling me stories of his job site, think of the worst kind of Tarantino horror shock Lord of the flies film, but with 7-10 year olds.

To summarize everything, the kids have to shower one at a time, or they will all start raping each other, 7 year olds. Violent assaults are daily. The guards male and female have gotten in trouble for sneaking in contraband and fucking them. Then they get out, because "they just kids" and they go on to abuse kids at school/daycare, eventually get caught, back in the system, but now more victims (who may also end up in the system). The system is not designed to heal broken kids, just put them in a cell with other broken kids to learn how to be better abusers and then get out, come back in, lather rinse repeat.

The court system has found themselves a self licking ice cream cone, where court/legal services will always be in demand, as they will always have a healthy supply of criminals. Which is how we got here...

"The majority of violent crimes are perpetrated by a small number of persistent violent offenders, typically males, characterized by early onset of violent criminality, substance abuse, personality disorders, and nonviolent criminality."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3969807/

There are kids with no parents, no role models, no morals, and exposed to violence and sex abuse, drug and gang culture since they could remember.

But we can't talk about this, we can only discuss getting "guns off the street". They are perpetuating violence, by ignoring the sociocultural causes of violence in our urban communities.

I'm all about locking up offenders. But if this system is not addressed and seriously upgraded/reformed, then they will use it as an excuse to take your rights to defend yourself away, and we will still have a permanent criminal underclass.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:40:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Lol he tried to arrest another 6 year old the same day.
View Quote
Honk honk.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:43:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Become a cop and work a beat for awhile and then get back and tell what you would /should do. I blame the parents.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 11:46:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Glad that Cop got fired.  With malls in decline he will have to settle for private security from here on out hopefully.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#21]
…… a really bad one!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:01:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bunch of grown man here making excuses for a cop arresting a six-year-old. These are the same types of people who like to call people snowflakes. Some people have so much hate and insecurity in them its going to kill them one day. Hopefully sooner rather then later. ??
View Quote
Again, blame people who refuse to parent their kids. These same people take away the schools' abilities to do much of anything BUT call the cops.

When the cops get called, someone takes a ride. If charges get dropped so be it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:08:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
School calls cop because six year old is combative. Cop can only do A. Nothing or B. Arrest Kid. School now sounds like your typical DV Spouse after calling the cops and bitching that her man is being cuffed and stuffed into the back of a marked unit. They wanted the cop to scare the kid, not actually take action.
Don't give a fuck about the public don't be surprised that the public doesn't give a fuck in return.

Win the battle, lose the PR war.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:08:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I could be a cop if all I did was fight six year olds
View Quote
Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:10:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What does a 6 year old do that causes them to be arrested?

I’m pretty sure it’s not angelic behavior
View Quote
What does a cop do that causes him to get fired?

I’m pretty sure it’s not angelic behavior
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:42:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don't give a fuck about the public don't be surprised that the public doesn't give a fuck in return.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I quit giving a fuck about the public decades ago. I was fully aware the public didn’t give a fuck about me and I accepted it, actually embraced it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
He didn't notify his supervisor prior to the arrest. That's what got him fired. He is a Reserve Officer and that means he worked at will for the agency. They could have terminated him for not shining his shoes. They shit canned him as a scapegoat due to the bad PR framed by the situation and media.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What does a 6 year old do that causes them to be arrested?

I'm pretty sure it's not angelic behavior
What does a cop do that causes him to get fired?

I'm pretty sure it's not angelic behavior
He didn't notify his supervisor prior to the arrest. That's what got him fired. He is a Reserve Officer and that means he worked at will for the agency. They could have terminated him for not shining his shoes. They shit canned him as a scapegoat due to the bad PR framed by the situation and media.
If he had gotten permission to transport the girl elsewhere, common sense would be to get another officer to ride along without her cuffed if she wasn’t acting up.
You have to admit handcuffing a non-combative 6 year old is bad PR
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:47:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
School for kids who can't conform to the regular schools block of instruction
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:48:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
So in your expert opinion, he was fired for bad PR and not arresting the 6 year old?

Did you read the part about how much of a fuckup this guy was for years?

Why would you still be here defending him? If it were me and I had defended him without reading the article or thread, I would unsubscribe here. YMMV
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:50:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
So in your expert opinion, he was fired for bad PR and not arresting the 6 year old?

Why would you still be here defending him? If it were me and I had defended him without reading the article or thread, I would unsubscribe here. YMMV
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Transporting her out of the school wouldn’t necessarily mean he was arresting her.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:54:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:55:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:55:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Transporting her out of the school wouldn’t necessarily mean he was arresting her.
View Quote
So earlier it was explained he got fired for not getting his supervisor's permission or notifying the supervisor prior to arrest and now it wasn't really an arrest?

Come on y'all sometimes, it is just best to not post. This is one of those.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Around here they call them Academy of (whatever). It translates to School for Shitheads.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:56:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#37]
All the cops stop posting supportive things right now, this thread is gone in two days max.

If all the defending without defending continues, this thread goes to 100 pages.

Let's see which one happens.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:57:22 PM EDT
[#38]
My Uncle sent his boys to charter schools in N Tampa somewhere. About 20K per kid, per year...
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 12:59:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:00:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So earlier it was explained he got fired for not getting his supervisor's permission or notifying the supervisor prior to arrest and now it wasn't really an arrest?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe you’re the one who shouldn’t be posting.
I’m not supporting this cop handcuffing this girl at 6 years old who wasn’t combative with him.
What I’m trying to point out is, transporting her out of the school isn’t necessary an arrest since she’s a juvenile.
In TX there is no criminal culpability under 10, but there are instances where when a cop on a scene may have to remove a 9 year old from a situation.
Since there is no criminal culpability, it would not be an “arrest.”
You just gotta get that 2cents in don’t you...
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If your uncle paid, it isn't a Charter School. It is a Private School.
View Quote
Oh... I know they ran a different type of curriculum. Thanks for correction.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:02:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
All the cops stop posting supportive things right now, this thread is gone in two days max.

If all the defending without defending continues, this thread goes to 100 pages.

Let's see which one happens.
View Quote
You’re not my supervisor...or a moderator.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:05:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
Why aren't you quoting the guy who is disagreeing with you instead of me?

Miami say he was fired for arresting without notification, you are saying it wasn't an arrest at all.

That seems like a huge point. Why argue with me?
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:08:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Miami say he was fired for arresting without notification, you are saying it wasn't an arrest at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t know what point he’s trying to make, I stay in my lane.
Maybe a 6 year old can be arrested in FL I would think they have juvenile laws there-the concept of juvenile justice to to “ protect” the juvenile-in the two states I was a cop in taking a 6 yo old out of a situation regardless of the circumstances wouldn’t be an “arrest.”
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Of all the people on the site, you should be glad I was a mod for a while. and you know it.

BTW Every single time I log on to ARF, I'm reminded how glad I am that I no longer have that responsibility. I still love the site as much as ever, but I don't miss making children behave that is for sure.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Meh, taking children out of situations they are violent is common, usually it's from the home. It's a mental hold and not an arrest. Essentially, they are feral animals.  The only one I had to ziptie (Handcuffs don't fit)  was trying to gouge her own eyes out.  Did a damn good job on her mom too. EMS had to treat her for cuts since her little darling got ahold of a piece of broken mirror.

That kid should be in her 20's by now if she's not dead and I guarantee she's more violent than she was at age 8.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Of all the people on the site, you should be glad I was a mod for a while. and you know it.

BTW Every single time I log on to ARF, I'm reminded how glad I am that I no longer have that responsibility. I still love the site as much as ever, but I don't miss making children behave that is for sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh you misbehaved too and you took what I meant as a humored jab too seriously.
If that offended you I do apologize I was in a jocular mood when I posted that.
I can’t afford anymore enemies here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:18:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Just giving the people what they want.  A significant portion of the population doesnt want to parent their crotch fruit, so in comes the State to take care of things.  Dont like it, then homeschool and/or be a parent.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So you never handed off a kid that was a problem to the school . I raised kids they were respectful and didn't cause problems. Let alone at age 6.  This kid needs Wake up not a fucking hug
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dealing with children is literally my life. Foster parenting and parenting my adopted kids is what my whole life revolves around. We've had well over a hundred kids come and go from our home. Probably closer to two hundred. I

I have never encountered a child whether it be a teenager or a six year old that required me to even contemplate handcuffs/zip ties. Ever. I've been struck, spit on, and shoved. I've never needed to restrain a child with any kind of device to make myself or them 'safer.' I've always been able to deescalate and I've NEVER had training in the art of deescalation ... yet, I can still do it and no one dies.

I wonder why that is.
So you never handed off a kid that was a problem to the school . I raised kids they were respectful and didn't cause problems. Let alone at age 6.  This kid needs Wake up not a fucking hug
This kid may well need a wake-up.  However, this kid does NOT need to be cuffed, stuffed, and hauled off

There is a whole spectrum of options between 'ignore it, hoping it goes away' and 'arrest'.  The fact that you see only two options is very telling.  And it's part of the problem
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 1:19:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly. Why were they called ? Hmmm. Not that poor cops job to raise that kid.  Don't bother him.
Oh but he was called, because of the clueless fucks teaching it wrong from right failed. Now suddenly it's a bad cop.
Bullshit
View Quote
there's an order of magnitude of wrong.  Teacher was likely wrong to call the cops.  That doesn't let this cop off the hook because his wrongness was 10X
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top