BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:20:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Shit she doesn't sound unreasonable to me.

I don't let my wife stay out til 3:30 am. Didn't when she was my GF either.

What is going on at 3:30 am in a room full of dudes anyway?
View Quote

Bunch of drinking and pool
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
First post nails it. This will not get better. Move along to the next girlfriend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:21:27 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:22:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Annual party on Saturday (tech company), I told her that I wanted her to go. She said she didn’t want to if it would end late and said she’d go if we left by 10pm the latest. I said that’s unlikely and asked if she would stay out later. She said I should go out, have fun, and in a joking way (I thought) said she’d be angry at me for going out late

She had my location and I was texting her every 30min or so. She went out as well until midnight, and stopped texting me for 2 hours. I get back home from hanging out with a bunch of dude coworkers at 330AM, text her goodnight, and now today she won’t talk to me because I was “out so late”and that I disrespected her wishes to an event she didn’t even go to (after I said I wanted her to)

Wise old men of GD, what is the answer here?

Some additional context, I don’t really go out late very often, and I typically prioritize spending time with her and see her 3-5x a week
View Quote

She had the option to go. You invited her.  But instead she chose to be a bitch about it.   I feel bad for you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:22:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus Christ. Turn off your location sharing bullshit and ignore her for a few weeks. What a fucking drama queen. Both of you.

You ain't married, stop acting like you're trying to protect your money or access to children -- that chick is toxic as fuck.  Walk the fuck away.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:23:02 PM EDT
[#6]
You’re relatively new so maybe no one has told you. You’re supposed to post pics of her.

Also you should eject.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:23:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:23:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Annual party on Saturday (tech company), I told her that I wanted her to go. She said she didn’t want to if it would end late and said she’d go if we left by 10pm the latest. I said that’s unlikely and asked if she would stay out later. She said I should go out, have fun, and in a joking way (I thought) said she’d be angry at me for going out late

She had my location and I was texting her every 30min or so. She went out as well until midnight, and stopped texting me for 2 hours. I get back home from hanging out with a bunch of dude coworkers at 330AM, text her goodnight, and now today she won’t talk to me because I was “out so late”and that I disrespected her wishes to an event she didn’t even go to (after I said I wanted her to)

Some additional context, I don’t really go out late very often, and I typically prioritize spending time with her and see her 3-5x a week
View Quote

So going with you, she wanted to be home a little after 10:00. She doesn't go with you, then goes out and stays out until midnight. Then gets pissed because you, also, stayed out late?

Yeah, fuck ALL of that shit. I'd bounce so fast it'd seem like I was being dribbled by a Harlem Globetrotter (sounds kind of kinky and fucked up, but...whatever). She's not your wife so the ejection is simple. Don't respond to any texts. Don't answer any calls.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

She was cheated on in the past so I give her my location when I’m out because I don’t want her to be concerned. Too much I’m sure
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, you voluntarily let her have your location?

She was cheated on in the past so I give her my location when I’m out because I don’t want her to be concerned. Too much I’m sure

You did not cheat on her. Why deal with the consequences when you had nothing to do with it?

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:25:30 PM EDT
[#11]
7 f ing pages and we don't even have a pic of her with her head blocked out. OP has Mommy issues himself. Lets see a pic of her ass in jeans before we commit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:25:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You did not cheat on her. Why deal with the consequences when you had nothing to do with it?

View Quote

good point
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:26:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I see a lot of people that seem to be in need of constant contact with their SO's. Huge WTF? There is such a thing as being too close, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:28:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Painfully possessive women exhaust me. Don’t try to overcompensate communication with her.

Set a healthy boundary for her to understand.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:28:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:29:26 PM EDT
[#16]
You told her you "wanted to go to company party" instead of telling her you are "going to a company party."
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:29:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Op

Eject. It sucks but no trust, ain't gonna get any better.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:32:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

She had the option to go. You invited her.  But instead she chose to be a bitch about it.   I feel bad for you.
View Quote

Exactly....

This has NOTHING to do with her (alleged) past of being cheated on...OP invited her to go, she declined, and then is gonna worry if he's messing around?

But then again, she's probably one of those chicks who will set up a guy, then turn around and say "how bad all men are" I have an "ex" friend who is like this...her and all of her gfs sit around and talk shit about how terrible men are, but they all dated and/or married garbage guys...self-fulfilling prophecy, Lifetime dramma bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:34:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Sit her down, alone, without distractions. Tell her if she values your relationship she will have to make major changes in the way she treats you. You are your own man and if after 3 years she can't get rid of her mothers baggage and past relationships, perhaps you both need a break. There is no reason for a grown person to have to be worried about what your significant other it thinking while trying to innocently enjoy time with friends.

She should be hoping that you are happy and having a good time. The only texts you should get from her is "hope you are having a good time, love you" or tit pics. You shouldn't have to be sweating it out. You were probably more worried about her mental state than concentrating on having fun.

Lay out some ground rules. Tell her you don't want her to be miserable but you refuse to suffer for it. Tell her if this relationship is going to work, she needs to learn trust. Take control of the relationship. If she has a hard time with that, then it may be time to pull the handle.
View Quote

I meant to quote this too. I think it's a good approach
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

100% of women I talked to have always have had the breakup the story of because the "guy was an asshole". Doesn't matter what he did
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually it sounds like she played you so she’d have an excuse to eject.

Sorry.

100% of women I talked to have always have had the breakup the story of because the "guy was an asshole". Doesn't matter what he did

"hE WaS tOxIc"

A red flag, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Eject.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:36:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Eject
View Quote

+1

Girlfriend?  Eject.  She should be laying on the charm thick to get a ring on that finger.  If she treats you like this now, how will she treat you when you get married?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:37:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Exactly....

This has NOTHING to do with her (alleged) past of being cheated on...OP invited her to go, she declined, and then is gonna worry if he's messing around?

But then again, she's probably one of those chicks who will set up a guy, then turn around and say "how bad all men are" I have an "ex" friend who is like this...her and all of her gfs sit around and talk shit about how terrible men are, but they all dated and/or married garbage guys...self-fulfilling prophecy, Lifetime dramma bullshit.
View Quote

They just want to feel, anything
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:38:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Time for makeup anal sex, then eject.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:39:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
If you don’t hurry up and marry her she won’t divorce you & take 1/2 your stuff op.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:39:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The fucking bullshit some guys put themselves through for some crumbs of pooty.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/laugh-29.gif

@Geralt55 @JLPettimoreIII
View Quote
As my best friend once put it "It's amazing what a man will do to get to see some hair under a gut"  He may have been in his 80's when he told me this for reference.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Might be time to walk on the relationship. You told her you were going and you invited her but she declined. You told her it could be a late night. You kept in touch. You didn't do anything that you didn't tell her about.

On the information provided, all that can be surmised is that she is being unreasonable and attempting to manipulate you. She is blaming you for something that someone else did. This will be an ongoing issue and is not fair to you.

It may also be a self-esteem issue and go to the fact that she thinks she is shooting above her station and believes that you're getting hit on all the time. This may or may not be true but she believes what she believes.

Tell her where you stand and you won't be manipulated because of her issue. If you're ready to bolt just do it. Don't play the manipulation game.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

EXCUSE me I am a GM level competitive shooter, and that applies to penis shooting too
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eject. I can't believe you check in every half hour. Is she your mom?

EXCUSE me I am a GM level competitive shooter, and that applies to penis shooting too

Bruh, you've put up with years of checking in with her every 30min.

Parole officers are less overbearing than that.

What's next, a geofenced ankle monitor?

Reject the pussypanopticon.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:43:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#30]

I know I am late to the party, but this will not get better and if you decide to stay with her or worse, wife her up, it will ruin your life. You shouldn't have to be sharing your location or texting every 30 minutes. When I go somewhere, I tell my wife and that's it. I don't need to text her continually during the event. She didn't want to go. My wife also doesn't like to go to stuff and she never gives me crap about how late I am at an event for. She has issues and those issues are becoming yours. Look for someone else with fewer red flags. Don't fall for her shit test.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:45:30 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly....

Feel what???

One of my "ex" friend's friend? Her hubby just goes hunting and pays her no mind; he hated her son (his stepson); and, on one of his drunken nights, he breaks a beer bottle in her face....What does she do? She ejects her bio-son and DECIDES to have a baby with this guy...

Her other "friend"....OMG, one day she was telling both of us the story of how her on/off "husband" turns off the security cameras when he's brining over some chick to fuck. Dude, they crave the DRAMA, cuz you should have seen the excitement in her eyes as she was telling the story. Mind, you this "husband" she met when he was married; he fucked around on his ex wife AND her; but still, she demanded he divorce his wife, only for him to fuck the ex-wife....Then, she puts herself on deployment with him (cuz she found out he was cheating) and fought with some other female over him while deployed..... Last I heard, that although she built a house for him near his family (which they sold), they are back together again and she moved with him even closer to his parents...

Fucking nutzo Lifetime drama bullshit women
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:46:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I was in a relationship like that too for about the same amount of time.

Eject.then date, eject, date eject, rinse, and repeat until you find one with red flags that are tolerable. Because you know for a fact those red flags are just becoming more apparent, but they were 100% there from the start.  You just overlooked them because she was hot and consistent.

I was in a very similar relationship for about the same amount of time, only I was 25, she was 28. I ejected, and played the field until I met someone whose red flags were livable. Found one that was messy with laundry. Worst thing about her.  

I've called her my wife for 5 years now(been together 8) and that's still the only thing that bugs me, but at least I have it dialed back to just her clothes and one closet lol.

You sound a lot like me. I'm just thankful a 28 year old taught me to avoid that crap when I was 25, so I found myself a beautiful, loving 20 year old to date then marry.

33 now, 28 year old wife with a one month old baby. Just spent an entire weekend with a bunch of buddies/ARF guys shooting, drinking around a campfire and shooting again.   Two 1 minute phone calls just to check in with each other over that span. Life can be so much better when you decide your level of shit taking and have a hard line to stick to.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:47:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Feel what???

One of my "ex" friend's friend? Her hubby just goes hunting and pays her no mind; he hated her son (his stepson); and, on one of his drunken nights, he breaks a beer bottle in her face....What does she do? She ejects her bio-son and DECIDES to have a baby with this guy...

Her other "friend"....OMG, one day she was telling both of us the story of how her on/off "husband" turns off the security cameras when he's brining over some chick to fuck. Dude, they crave the DRAMA, cuz you should have seen the excitement in her eyes as she was telling the story. Mind, you this "husband" she met when he was married; he fucked around on his ex wife AND her; but still, she demanded he divorce his wife, only for him to fuck the ex-wife....Then, she puts herself on deployment with him (cuz she found out he was cheating) and fought with some other female over him while deployed..... Last I heard, that although she built a house for him near his family (which they sold), they are back together again and she moved with him even closer to his parents...

View Quote

Lmao see, at the very least my GF isn't a cheater. These are wild stories. She's typically pretty traditional, conservative, has her CCW, doesn't drink too much or do drugs, lots of positives as well
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:48:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lmao see, at the very least my GF isn't a cheater. These are wild stories
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Feel what???

Lmao see, at the very least my GF isn't a cheater. These are wild stories

Your GF isn't a cheater?

Your story of her as being so great is bullshit, cuz after 3 years you have no ring and a date to marry - so, she isn't that great.

But you do you...

Why do people come asking for advice if you have your mind made up to ignore everything that you don't wanna hear?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:48:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Annual party on Saturday (tech company), I told her that I wanted her to go. She said she didn't want to if it would end late and said she'd go if we left by 10pm the latest. I said that's unlikely and asked if she would stay out later. She said I should go out, have fun, and in a joking way (I thought) said she'd be angry at me for going out late

She had my location and I was texting her every 30min or so. She went out as well until midnight, and stopped texting me for 2 hours. I get back home from hanging out with a bunch of dude coworkers at 330AM, text her goodnight, and now today she won't talk to me because I was "out so late"and that I disrespected her wishes to an event she didn't even go to (after I said I wanted her to)

Some additional context, I don't really go out late very often, and I typically prioritize spending time with her and see her 3-5x a week
View Quote

The fuck?

Please eat some high cholesterol foods and do some pushups already. I'm not reading this entire thread, but consider this a digital, helpful admonishment.

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Eject.
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Your GF isn't a cheater?

Your story of her as being so great is bullshit, cuz after 3 years you have no ring and a date to marry - so, she isn't that great.

But you do you...

Why do people come asking for advice if you have your mind made up to ignore everything that you don't wanna hear?
View Quote

I think
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:49:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So long as you weren't the one who cheated on her in the past, her trust issues are just that: her issues. If you haven't given her any reason not to trust her, you shouldn't have to act untrustworthy. That alone is worth an eject. Tell her to hit the bricks and to think about realizing it was one dude, not all dudes, who fucked around on her and she will never be in a good, wholesome, relationship so long as she puts the sins of one ex upon the shoulders of any future boyfriend.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:50:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Go out every night till 3am, then she cant complain about one night.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 11:52:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I think
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your GF isn't a cheater?

But you do you...

I think

That poster just told a story about a "bio-son" having a child with someone's husband.

Idk what's happening, but I feel more uncomfortable than I ever have at an Appalachian bar after midnight on payday.

I don't want to understand this world.
I'm out.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:09:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Exactly....

View Quote

@StraightShootinGal

This is why I could care less if I ever marry. Too much risk for little to no reward.  It's not getting any better either for males or females.  The bs I see my friends have to go through to make their so happy is sad.  If they want to be there great if not leave I'd be done trying to Crack the secrete Code for them to be happy.

My buddies have told me I'm weird.  Certainly I would agree introverted but excuse me for not wanting to play this fucked up game. The same game they play and seemingly lose at constantly. ??

I think they want me to do whay they have done so I can be miserable like them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:14:02 AM EDT
[#42]
I hate to tell you this, but she was banging someone else.

She's projecting big time,

I've found over the years that when someone tells you about being cheated on, then chances are they're in fact the cheater, and are in fact trying to justify their behavior.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:16:01 AM EDT
[#43]
I dunno bro you talk like a fag and your shits all like retarded.
I kust like ya know....

Just ignore her ass shell either suck your dick or leave you. Either way problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Actually it sounds like she played you so she’d have an excuse to eject.

Sorry.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:18:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I’m 33 she’s 28

She’s been caring less and checked out compared to normal, upset with me for not doing what she wants to do more (then when I asked her what she couldn’t give me an example). If she cheated on me that is what it is, I’m a little checked out at this point myself
View Quote

You answered your own question. Eject.

You also need Rollo, Tate and JP to certain degrees.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:19:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

That and texts every half hour lol hell fucking no. My wife is lucky to get an emoji back if i'm out somewhere and she texts me.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Eject. I can't believe you check in every half hour. Is she your mom?

I think when we joke about "haha girls are crazy," we end up putting up with too much

Like this meme is hilarious

Living this meme bi-weekly is unhealthy

Remember this OP:
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:23:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Eject
View Quote

FPNI fuck dealing with that unreasonable bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:23:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I’m 33 she’s 28

She’s been caring less and checked out compared to normal, upset with me for not doing what she wants to do more (then when I asked her what she couldn’t give me an example). If she cheated on me that is what it is, I’m a little checked out at this point myself
View Quote

S*** dude I just got out of a 10-year marriage with a girl like this. Couldn't tell me what she wanted for dinner but would get salty when I finally chose something. I agree. Eject.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:23:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Painfully possessive women exhaust me. Don’t try to overcompensate communication with her.

Set a healthy boundary for her to understand.
View Quote

Op already failed at setting boundaries There is likely no fixing this situation.
Page / 17
Top Top