Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:01:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell yes
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, after exclusively giving it to your partner in the pooper, does that make your dick gay?
View Quote

I don't know, but I can tell you it'll smell like ass and be covered in shit.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure that prolapsed A-hole will look pretty sexy when she's in her 50's.......

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:02:59 PM EDT
[#4]
That's an exit, not an entrance.  You be you, though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes as long as that was not an exclusive venue.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:04:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Buttholes are for tongues, not penises. You heathens.
View Quote

Some of you guys ain't right

Buttholes are for shitting.  That's it.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Dated a girl in the past that preferred it.

Can't say I have strong feelings for or against.
View Quote

Some girls think they're maintaining their virginity by having anal sex only and saving the vag for her husband. Sadly it don't work like that.

Virginity means sexually purity. Just one of the many facets why the world is in the condition it is in...immorality.

I'll end it there
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not my preferred port of entry. There would have to be some balance.
View Quote

LoL, honey the ship is coming into dock. Where do you want it
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nope. Don't want shit on my dick.
View Quote

Easy enough to clean the stool from your tool.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#10]
This thread has me laughing again at:

Adam Schiff is a Fudge Packer

"Mr. Stevens appreciates the gesture of having his stool pushed in" and "make sure that's not dirty, sanchez"
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Pick a wife who's preference is to make you happy, no matter if that's different every day.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#12]
No thanks. That’s pretty weird and I don’t think I could be convinced it wasn’t due to prior trauma. Which I don’t want any part of either.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:15:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Why is this even a question?  Of course I would marry a chick that prefers anal.  What normal man wouldn't want a chick who loves the anal?

And this thread is full of idiots.  Every day on GD there is multiple references in dozens of threads to fucking chicks in the ass and now that we have a fucking chicks in the ass thread we now see a whole bunch of uptight freaks who get all squeamish and shitty over fucking chick in the ass.

A whole bunch of you all up in here need to only engage in procreational sexual intercourse when conceiving a child, done in the dark, eyes closed and no talking.  Missionary only and no moaning either.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Who knows
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:16:10 PM EDT
[#15]
I dated a woman who loved to fuck. If I didn't plug her in the ass on two visits, she would tell me right up front the third time she came over that I WAS going to finish with a big load up her pooper.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:16:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Some of you guys ain't right

Buttholes are for shitting.  That's it.

View Quote

Said the guy who's never had a good fart in the mouth
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Well if you are both Greek at least her parents will be happy
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:17:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That is normally a sign of a psychological issue.
View Quote

Well she's a woman, so there will be one.  

It might as well be one that drains my balls.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:17:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Why would you choose the backdoor?  Did you know that for over 75 years, Brownells has been providing quality Gunsmithing tools, gun parts and service to the firearms industry. For all but two of those years, there has been a consistent brand image, the oblong horizontal shape of our catalog and the graphical design of our Brownells logo. For all of those years, these two uniquely, identifiable products have stood for our promise of service, selection and satisfaction.
View Quote

Haha!  Post of the day!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:19:26 PM EDT
[#20]
WRONG HOLE with DJ Lubel and Scott Baio
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Why would you choose the backdoor?  Did you know that for over 75 years, Brownells has been providing quality Gunsmithing tools, gun parts and service to the firearms industry. For all but two of those years, there has been a consistent brand image, the oblong horizontal shape of our catalog and the graphical design of our Brownells logo. For all of those years, these two uniquely, identifiable products have stood for our promise of service, selection and satisfaction.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Fags

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just don't get the appeal when there is a perfectly good vagina right there.

Quoted:

Yep

Fags

Beating off is gay because a dudes hand is touching your dick
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Why is this even a question?  Of course I would marry a chick that prefers anal.  What normal man wouldn't want a chick who loves the anal?

And this thread is full of idiots.  Every day on GD there is multiple references in dozens of threads to fucking chicks in the ass and now that we have a fucking chicks in the ass thread we now see a whole bunch of uptight freaks who get all squeamish and shitty over fucking chick in the ass.

A whole bunch of you all up in here need to only engage in procreational sexual intercourse when conceiving a child, done in the dark, eyes closed and no talking.  Missionary only and no moaning either.
View Quote

This guy isn't the hero GD wanted, but he's the hero GD needed.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:21:24 PM EDT
[#24]
It'd be preferable to the current situation.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I dated a woman who loved to fuck. If I didn't plug her in the ass on two visits, she would tell me right up front the third time she came over that I WAS going to finish with a big load up her pooper.
View Quote

Was it the chick from that kids show in ur avatar?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Butt you poop from there
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:28:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Butt you poop from there
View Quote

Not right now they don't
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Some girls think they're maintaining their virginity by having anal sex only and saving the vag for her husband. Sadly it don't work like that.

Virginity means sexually purity. Just one of the many facets why the world is in the condition it is in...immorality.

I'll end it there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dated a girl in the past that preferred it.

Can't say I have strong feelings for or against.

I'll end it there

The chick I buttfucked for 2.5 years was a virgin when I met her.  

She wasn't saving herself, she was just ugly

She also got worried she'd get pregnant, so she was dumb too
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wish.... She got married and had a kid recently.  I should retire her now
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:33:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:37:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Sorry I’m late...

I came for the backdoor stuff.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

Jesus Christ, go sign up for a fucking Jerries kid telethon if it will soothe your asshurt soul and assuage the anguish of window lickers everywhere. Don’t like the dark humor, ignore it. Better yet just get the fuck out and for God’s sake, stay off of any other social media that might offend your delicate sensibilities.
Furthermore, if you do slink off to your fucking safe space, be sure to drink bleach to stay hydrated. Holy fuck, if grass were dicks you’d drag your ass across a field. That is literally how fucking gay you’re being about this.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#34]
What ever happened to that thread where the poster had his butt plug sent to his job?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:42:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Jesus Christ, go sign up for a fucking Jerries kid telethon if it will soothe your asshurt soul and assuage the anguish of window lickers everywhere. Don’t like the dark humor, ignore it. Better yet just get the fuck out and for God’s sake, stay off of any other social media that might offend your delicate sensibilities.
Furthermore, if you do slink off to your fucking safe space, be sure to drink bleach to stay hydrated. Holy fuck, if grass were dicks you’d drag your ass across a field. That is literally how fucking gay you’re being about this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's copypasta bro
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Shit I've been trying to get my wife to do it for 15 years.  We dabbled a little when she was in her prime. She hit menopause early and has been dry for the last 5 or 6 years.  She finally got some hormone replacement this year and the first 2 months of having a full load of estrogen onboard were back to the good ol days.   Get her a bottle of wine and cleaned up and she is ready for about anything.  Except another chic.  She even bought a few toys recently.  But she's a squirter so she definitely prefers the pink taco.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:43:53 PM EDT
[#37]
A better question would be.

Smoking hot chick that will NEVER do anal or BJ's.....just missionary...
or
Average looking chick that is down for any hole, any way, any time.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:44:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:45:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

or
View Quote

Door #2 Bob.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:45:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

or
View Quote

Option #2 please.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

2010 with over 11,000 posts and you fall for that one?
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:45:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Dude...you've got almost 12k posts and that sucked you in?

Maybe my sarcasm meter broken...
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#44]
I think I'd be more really concerned how she discovered that she prefers this method................
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

or
View Quote

How is this even a question? #2
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:46:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

or
View Quote

I'll take average any day also probably a lot less maintenance intensive too!
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:47:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

It's copypasta bro
View Quote

And yet people still fall for it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:49:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:49:51 PM EDT
[#49]
All this talk about buttsecks, the old lady is in for a helluva night tonight.

Link Posted: 9/25/2020 3:50:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She's a dude.  Ruuuun!
View Quote

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top