Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 11:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have a PS/3 that I will be playing until I have exhausted all my options in Skyrim.

Which will be never.

I am STILL finding new caves

I got burned out on it awhile ago. The cave may be new, but its the same ol stuff inside

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 11:46:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a PS/3 that I will be playing until I have exhausted all my options in Skyrim.

Which will be never.

I am STILL finding new caves

I got burned out on it awhile ago. The cave may be new, but its the same ol stuff inside

I'm still not bored
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 11:51:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Losing the used game buyers doesn't mean anything to the industry because game publishers never saw a dime from them. You only buy used games? Congrats. You contribute nothing to the gaming community. You support GameStop raping and pillaging at the expense of the actual game developers.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Losing the used game buyers doesn't mean anything to the industry because game publishers never saw a dime from them. You only buy used games? Congrats. You contribute nothing to the gaming community. You support GameStop raping and pillaging at the expense of the actual game developers.

It's not just the used game market. It's the swapping games between friends or taking a game over to a friends house.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:04:09 PM EDT
[#5]
PS4

/thread
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:05:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sony shall never cross the threshold of my home.

I'm all for the new Xbox. I'm pretty excited for it.

you just lost creds with me.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:06:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not just the used game market. It's the swapping games between friends or taking a game over to a friends house.

Again, this doesn't happen as often as you think it does. If you game with your friends, they have their own copy of the game and you play together over Xbox Live.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:09:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which can be done on both consoles right now.

The only stipulation MSFT has had is that you need have someone on your flist for 30 days to loan them a game to play under their account.  Or... you will put the disk in and play on your account at their house.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:10:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, this doesn't happen as often as you think it does. If you game with your friends, they have their own copy of the game and you play together over Xbox Live.  

Probably true. But with me and some of my friends, it's more prevalent among games that don't have a serious multiplayer option such as Assassins Creed, the recent Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham City (just to name a few). Not everyone will run out and buy copies of those, especially if they didn't buy some of the prequels.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably true. But with me and some of my friends, it's more prevalent among games that don't have a serious multiplayer option such as Assassins Creed, the recent Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham City. Not everyone will run out and buy copies of those, especially if they didn't buy some of the prequels.

If they are on your friendslist, it's a moot point.  

Again, old announcement from around the 29th well before SNE made theirs last night.

It's going to take out gamefly, but MSFT is in talks with GME to do something.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:12:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The only stipulation MSFT has had is that you need have someone on your flist for 30 days to loan them a game to play under their account.  Or... you will put the disk in and play on your account at their house.  

You know the catch though right? Your rights over the game are GONE when you loan them the game.

At least that is what I've read about it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#12]
I tried playing playstation but every username was taken its so stupid how many names are taken just because you can create as many free accounts as you want. Oh well I wasn't the one who paid for the thing. It just sits in the living room as a blu-ray player...
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Probably true. But with me and some of my friends, it's more prevalent among games that don't have a serious multiplayer option such as Assassins Creed, the recent Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham City (just to name a few). Not everyone will run out and buy copies of those, especially if they didn't buy some of the prequels.

+1 My best friend doesn't have as much expendable income as I do, since he has a baby in the house. I lend him games all the time

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:17:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably true. But with me and some of my friends, it's more prevalent among games that don't have a serious multiplayer option such as Assassins Creed, the recent Tomb Raider, and Batman Arkham City. Not everyone will run out and buy copies of those, especially if they didn't buy some of the prequels.

Again, old announcement from around the 29th well before SNE made theirs last night.

From what I've read, you can only loan it to one friend. One. What is the moot point? What if more than one of my buddies want to borrow it?
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 My best friend doesn't have as much expendable income as I do, since he has a baby in the house. I lend him games all the time

The point being that the game industry doesn't lose a thing if your pal doesn't buy the new console. He doesn't buy any games new so publishers don't see a dime from him. Are you saying you won't buy the Xbox One because you won't be able to loan YOUR games out as easily?

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:19:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You know the catch though right? Your rights over the game are GONE when you loan them the game.

At least that is what I've read about it.

You know the rights to everything you dl on +plus is as well right?  

Same with Steam.

It's not a new model to most of us.  It wont be to you in 3 years either.

The new model is and has been simple and it holds to EVERYTHING digital from either company.  Be it +Plus or Gold.  You are now buying a license instead of what you consider to be actual property.  

SNE is hiding behind the MSFT hate, but they have been doing it for years and will adopt it as fast as possible once the fanboys stop banging the drums.  

Go buy a digital copy off playstation network for a movie right now and you enter into the exact same contract.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:22:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's covered in their DRM scheme.  It's actually better under their DRM scheme because you don't even need to bring the actual disc.  You only need to log on using your XBL credentials and then you can re-download the game to your friends console and play under your gamertag.

Games purchased and downloaded from XBL on the 360 already work this way.  They are just extending it to their physical discs as well now.  It's a nice feature if you have more than one box, particularly in disparate locations like your house and a vacation home.  This is something that is only possible because of their DRM scheme, you couldn't do it if the physical disc was the "key" to your ownership of the game.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:23:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't even need the disk.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:25:45 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The point being that the game industry doesn't lose a thing if your pal doesn't buy the new console. He doesn't buy any games new so publishers don't see a dime from him. Are you saying you won't buy the Xbox One because you won't be able to loan YOUR games out as easily?  

If would certainly be on my mind, especially if I may want to borrow games from someone else, but he has already lent it out once before.

The other hangup for me will be the 24 hour connection bullshit. Where I live, there aren't to many options for service, and they are all not that great. Just a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't access internet for at least 5 days. According to Microsoft, I am shit outta luck if I even want to play offline because of this. Yes, it's not Microsoft's fault my internet is shitty, but because of their new rule, I'm fucked.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:26:13 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

From what I've read, you can only loan it to one friend. One. What is the moot point? What if more than one of my buddies want to borrow it?

It'll be about as hard to loan it twice as it will to trade your instant library from Sony or Steam.

You are mistaking a profitable business model with your personal videogame welfare system.

SNE will ride the wave as long as the have too.  Not as long as you want.

Steam already proved gamers will bite.  

I'm not saying it doesn't suck for you, but there are more than a few people here that if they worked a second job in the amount of time they have posted about minor issues, they could afford both systems and a membership to both services.  

Perhaps you aren't the target demographic for the new model.  That wont stop it from happening.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:26:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Same with Steam.

The new model is and has been simple and it holds to EVERYTHING digital from either company.  Be it +Plus or Gold.  You are now buying a license instead of what you consider to be actual property.  

SNE is hiding behind the MSFT hate, but they have been doing it for years and will adopt it as fast as possible once the fanboys stop banging the drums.  

Go buy a digital copy off playstation network for a movie right now and you enter into the exact same contract.

Right... but i don't exactly ever try and lend a digital copy of something to anyone. The only digital copies I ever get are the free games for having PS+ so anyone with + can have their own copy of that as is.

Plus this isn't digital downloads. This is your hard copy of your disc. It's tied to your account. If you want to loan that hard copy to someone else then you're giving away your rights of that disc. If you get it back? Guess what? Your rights are gone.

Don't know if they can gift them back to you.....

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why is that? Is there some line of logic you are using? Or is it just because you like MS over Sony?
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:28:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't even need the disk.  

The amount of money MSFT spent on upgrading their cloud storage is staggering.  

I'm much more interesting in how that's going to integrate and if they will try to take on VITA and the DS with a handheld unit eventually.  

The handheld Halo game really suggested it might have been in the pipe.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:30:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same with Steam.

Right... but i don't exactly ever try and lend a digital copy of something to anyone. The only digital copies I ever get are the free games for having PS+ so anyone with + can have their own copy of that as is.

Plus this isn't digital downloads. This is your hard copy of your disc. It's tied to your account. If you want to loan that hard copy to someone else then you're giving away your rights of that disc. If you get it back? Guess what? Your rights are gone.

Don't know if they can gift them back to you.....

I gotcha.  Sorry, we are on the same page now.

Yes, you can get them back as long as you have possession of the disk.  Think of your disk as the serial number for your copy of starcraft from the 90's.  

Both of you wont be able to use physically identical copies at the same time.  One can use it linked to their account at any time.  Games played on either account are saved to the cloud and and can be played on any Xbox as long as they are linked to your account.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:32:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, that does not factor into my decision, I was going to buy the PS4 anyway (for the record, I own a PS3, 360, and a gaming PC, so no bias) I was merely pointing out that people do share games, as you said that it does not often happen

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#26]
After reading more about Microshaft Spygate 1, I will be buying the PS4
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Based on the media and social networking beating that MS is taking, they wouldnbe stupid to keep the Xbox One restrictions in place.

Someone at MS told their boss "Sony is doing the same thing" and you can bet your ass that person(s) were fired yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:35:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Simple solution for you guys.

Take a strip of the tinfoil on your head and apply it to the camera lens.  

Should work like a charm.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:49:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You're possibly the only person I've ever seen remain civil during arguements on here. Normally insults are hurling by now. haha! for that bud!

As for the blocking of the lense. I think the thing will know if your blocking the lense right? I mean if you can wave your hands around in the air to do different things then wouldn't it be putting up an error message saying that it can't see you?

Who knows.... they may let you.

I figure the camera will have to be able to see you at all times after reading about the whole thing where it knows faces enough to know if someone is playing that it doesn't recognize.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 12:51:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its more then that.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its more then that.  

I know.  Unlike Kotaku I actually read the entire release.

It breaks down to two types of people that have always existed.

When the car first came out you had two types of people.  Those who thought cars were cool and those who said, "Who the fuck wants a car?  It takes gas and my horse will eat grass for free?  Don't need insurance and it don't need roads.  Ford dun lost my business."

There is nothing wrong with being in the second camp.  But you will always be wrong because you base your opinion off the way you want the world to be vs what is profitable.  

Steam and Microsoft have a very profitable business model.  

Sega, Sony, and Nintendo (when we look at their electronics divisions) do not.  

That's it.  The end.

No one is spying on you through your xbox.  The move is to curb piracy and offer many always on benefits INTRODUCED BY NINTENDO with the Wii and smartphones.  

You want a horse right now.  Gamers have been screaming for a car.  Sadly, gamers also tend to flare up like a blister on the ass instead of thinking things through.  Look in any of these threads and you will find memes and Mudd or Jacket repeating bad info.  I think every single one of them has one of them screaming about games for Xbox being 100 dollars (despite the fact that Sony had theirs listed at 100 as well for a place holder).  

Combine bad info with emotional response and you get a tidal wave of bad PR.  Still wont matter.

You still listen to music despite not walking in a record store in a few decades.  Games are just following the establish model that every single person in this thread hilariously takes part in.  

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:02:13 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Its more then that.  

Nice article, very sensational.

"The kinect is spying on us all! It's ALWAYS listening, and ALWAYS watching. They're spying on us for the MPAA! Pretty please don't buy an Xbox! I'm begging you! Get a PS4! P.S. I'm not a fanboy."

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:14:31 PM EDT
[#33]
i will be buying one
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:14:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its more then that.  

"The kinect is spying on us all! It's ALWAYS listening, and ALWAYS watching. They're spying on us for the MPAA! Pretty please don't buy an Xbox! I'm begging you! Get a PS4! P.S. I'm not a fanboy."  

Given recent events... I wouldn't blame people for avoiding something with a built in camera/recorder.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:20:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is that? Is there some line of logic you are using? Or is it just because you like MS over Sony?

Playstations seem to be the glitchtastic wonders of the gaming world, for one.

Secondly, Miscrosoft gets almost all the good deals and priority on things. Playstation owners are always waiting for the DLC to come out for their games. I like being first.

Third, I do love Microsoft. They really have their shit together and I like the way they run things. And I don't particularly care if the new Kinect is going to be on 'all the time'. If Bill Gates wants to watch me and the SO hump like bunnies on our sofa, that's fine... I just hope he realizes there's much better looking people out there.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:33:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Actually they did, the used game market enabled many gamers to buy new games with money they acquired from selling their games.  Now they won't have that source of income they will buy less games.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually they did, the used game market enabled many gamers to buy new games with money they acquired from selling their games.  Now they won't have that source of income they will buy less games.

For the sake of argument, if you sell 5 used games so you can buy 1 new. 5 people bought those used games instead of new ones.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's an old article.... They announced their policy today.

Sure, game publishers can do some stuff, but they can do that now.

The drm they have now is basically a joke, only a deterrent to the average consumer.  It is nothing compared to what they can do on the next gen consoles.

Do you really think companies like EA would drop their online passes out of the kindness of their heart?   No, they did it because they have a better drm system, one that they can use on both the PS4 and the Xbox One.

People are in for a shock when these consoles launch later this year.  (For example, couldn't sony make a statement at E3 about 3rd party DRM not bein allowed on the PS4 if that was the case?)

I'll be fine not purchasing any games with DRM or measures preventing used game sales.

We'll find out what third parties are up to.

EA, Activision, Ubisoft are all in on it.

No Battlefield, no COD, No Tom Clancy Games, No Assassins Creed, No EA sports games, ect.

We are most likely screwed.

I'll wait and see.

I'll pirate on pc if I can't sell used games

Had respect for you up to that statement.

You have a right to vote with your wallet.  

Theft is a bitch move no matter how bad your feelings got hurt.  

You have a billion dollar industry that is based around a level of sales and participation.  You aren't acting out V from Vendetta when you pirate something you desperately want to play.  

You're just a petty thief hiding behind a bullshit principle designed to justify your own bad behavior.  

In the end, you justify everything Microsoft is proposing with that one statement.  You also become the entire reason we are dealing with the current DRM issues.  If everyone was honest, we would not have gotten to this point.  And the fact that there are enough people who aren't that it's changing the face of gaming should be enough of a reason alone to hate thieves and pirates.

I know you're probably a decent guy, but seriously rethink that position.  I wouldn't condone carjacking someone because Ford charges for GPS or stealing a "rich" kid's iPad because "he can afford it" and you can't.  

You have to shave your own face in the morning.

It's a matter of principle.

Why would I spend $60 on a game I don't own?

DRM is one way to motivate people to pirate your software.

It adds an extra layer of hassle for the honest consumer. Why would I subject myself to that?

I can play my steam games offline or on a different machine.

I believe strongly in supporting the developers. I don't believe in supporting schemes that place an unnecessary burden on the consumer.

Lagging game sales and customer disappointment is the only way to get companies to abandon their BS.

Give me content and allow me to use it how I want to. I'll buy it and be happy.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 5:03:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Look in any of these threads and you will find memes and Mudd or Jacket repeating bad info. I think every single one of them has one of them screaming about games for Xbox being 100 dollars (despite the fact that Sony had theirs listed at 100 as well for a place holder).

What bad info have I spread?

I've been saying that the $99 price is a placeholder...

I even said the $500 price is reasonable for the xbox one.

DRM is bad news for consoles.

The DRM system on the Xbone is not the same as steam. I would consider that to be bad info.

How is steam different? They have competition. This competition leads to reduced prices.

There will be no competition within the closed Microsoft ecosystem. Prices will remain high and gamers will suffer.

Competition allowed steam to dominate the pc game distribution market.

The lack of competition from used games will allowcconsole game prices to remain high.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 5:16:28 PM EDT
[#40]
It's a shame about the Xbone situation...

Their controller looks fantastic.  

I never liked the playstation controllers.

My brother is buying an Xbone for the controller.

He doesn't care about any of the restrictions... Which is weird. He has no Internet for months out of the year.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#41]
I don't think I can own a PS4 just because of the controller!   I've been on Xbox since the begining...

I'm hoping Microsoft turns around their shitshow, but I'm glad I was converted to PC a few years ago.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 8:08:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Dude, Loveless. I like you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 8:10:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$499

November.

Eta: Source - E3 announcement.

Let's add a poll.

Are you going to buy the xbox one?

Not at that price.

Really? Have you even looked at everything you get for that price and then compared it to the last gen prices?

If someone wants to complain about having to always be online, or the kinect spying on you whacking it on the couch, that I understand. To complain about the price, you are fucking nuts.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 8:31:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Based on the media and social networking beating that MS is taking, they wouldnbe stupid to keep the Xbox One restrictions in place.

Someone at MS told their boss "Sony is doing the same thing" and you can bet your ass that person(s) were fired yesterday.

The internet went fucking wild when the Xbox 360 was announced without a built in Bluray (or HD-DVD) drive.  I can't tell you how many times I read that this decision was the nail in the coffin of the Xbox brand.  How could anyone be so stupid to leave out a high definition drive on a high definition generation console?

Well it turned out that streaming HD video came on in a big way thus leaving Bluray on the verge of obsolescence from day one and Microsoft was proven right in end.  The lower price point and earlier introduction were worth forgoing a higher density physical drive that proved to be a non-feature for so many people in this day and age of streaming video.

I'm not saying that Microsoft is guaranteed to be right, but you've got to give these guys a little more credit for knowing their business and the future of it.  The new DRM scheme represents a move away from physical discs all together and towards the Steam model that is working so well on PCs.  I was pissed about this when I first heard about it but now that I actually "get" what it's about, I'm looking forward to not having fuck with changing out physical discs on the Xbox One.  As someone whose entire DVD collection resides on a 6TB media server, this notion is appealing to me.

The fact that they are linking the games to your account also solves the capacity limitations of 500GB because you can simply delete games you aren't playing at the moment to make more space on your local drive and then re-download them at any time for free if you want to run them again.  Once again, this is ONLY possible because of the DRM scheme.

Sony users (I might "get both" mind you) on the other hand are going to be stuck playing disc shuffle like we've been doing for ages and will have no option to seamlessly transition between games on any box, any where, at any time.  There's a good chance that this method of running games is going to seem downright archaic in a few years.  The fan boys on both sides might be howling now but like the Bluray/HD-DVD debacle, time will tell if those gripes hold up over time.  

Microsoft didn't succeed with the Xbox 360 because they gave people what they wanted in 2005.  It succeeded because they had the foresight to give people what they knew they would want in the years beyond.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 8:49:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Its more then that.  

Fanboy, MS employee, or contractor for them.

Same thing.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Playstations seem to be the glitchtastic wonders of the gaming world, for one. Are you serious?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_technical_problems

Secondly, Miscrosoft gets almost all the good deals and priority on things. Playstation owners are always waiting for the DLC to come out for their games. I like being first. Ok, good for xbox owners. If you think that's fair, then you deserve the xbox one you want to buy.

Third, I do love Microsoft. They really have their shit together and I like the way they run things. And I don't particularly care if the new Kinect is going to be on 'all the time'. If Bill Gates wants to watch me and the SO hump like bunnies on our sofa, that's fine... I just hope he realizes there's much better looking people out there.

Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:04:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Playstations seem to be the glitchtastic wonders of the gaming world, for one.

Secondly, Miscrosoft gets almost all the good deals and priority on things. Playstation owners are always waiting for the DLC to come out for their games. I like being first.

I've never had a PS other than a used PS1 that didn't get much use a long time ago, so I can't really compare. All the games I have mostly work well. I did get the RRoD, but MS replaced it free of charge. What problems has PS had? I don't know much about them.

All I recall is their network going down for a while (which would prevent the new Xbox from working if that happened to MS, btw) and their user accounts getting hacked.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:08:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Papi, capitalism isn't about "fair", it's about survival of the fittest. Microsoft wrangles some pretty stellar deals. Works out pretty well for their fan base.

As for your wiki link... okay. Every product has issues, but there's not much denying play station games seem to get the worst of the snags.

Buy a PS4. You're going to no matter what my opinion on the matter is.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:10:12 PM EDT
[#49]
There's an ingredient y'all are forgetting with this DRM discussion...

RENTALS.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:13:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Papi, capitalism isn't about "fair", it's about survival of the fittest. Microsoft wrangles some pretty stellar deals. Works out pretty well for their fan base.

As for your wiki link... okay. Every product has issues, but there's not much denying play station games seem to get the worst of the snags.

Buy a PS4. You're going to no matter what my opinion on the matter is.

True.

A true gamer would be more concern about everyone having the same opportunity. I have a 360, and all i play is my 360. I still dont agree that we get stuff first. I know money talks and bs walks. But as gamers we should stand united, not as we are now.

What snags do PS games get? I really dont understand your point there.

Yes i am going to buy a PS4, anyone that buys the next xbox is just going along with the crow. As we like to call them in the gun community the sheeple.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top