Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Please link that evidence.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.

Please link that evidence.

Google the Age of Leo. We've gone over this in previous threads, I'm not going to go through it again. Neither of us will change our minds, so there's no point.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:00:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Egyptians aren't black...
View Quote

Some are.  Lots in Aswan and points south.  Historically they're Nubian but Egypt's borders today are what they are, and those enclosed within them are Egyptians.  

(I'd bet a lot of the Nubians wish it were otherwise, they're treated like shit.)
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Google the Age of Leo. We've gone over this in previous threads, I'm not going to go through it again. Neither of us will change our minds, so there's no point.
View Quote

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Thread after thread you've produced bupkis.

Ignorance is fine.  Its curable.  Clinging to it like it was a virtue is disgusting though.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Way more than that.

The Jews have had a rough time, but being enslaved to build the Giza Plateau pyramids wasn't part of it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the Bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.

Except that the pyramids predate the Old Testament by almost two thousand years…

Way more than that.

The Jews have had a rough time, but being enslaved to build the Giza Plateau pyramids wasn't part of it.

Oh now you've stepped in it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lot of effort to find out about a guy that has been dead a long time.
View Quote

Said dead guy would also have a bunch of gold and shit with him.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:05:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Thread after thread you've produced bupkis.

Ignorance is fine.  Its curable.  Clinging to it like it was a virtue is disgusting though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't care if you change your mind or not. You call what I've presented bupkis. That's fine.

Calling me ignorant and disgusting is less fine.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:17:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I dont recall that the bible claims that the pyramids as being built by Jewish slaves. I could be wrong as I am far from being a biblical scholar or anything of the sort.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way more than that.

I dont recall that the bible claims that the pyramids as being built by Jewish slaves. I could be wrong as I am far from being a biblical scholar or anything of the sort.

The Pyramids aren't mentioned in the Bible.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:20:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:27:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yes.

The pyramids must be destroyed.

The reason is really unimportant.
View Quote

@RustedAce What would you do with all those blocks?

That would be a good subject for a "math question" thread. How far could one extend the Nile jetties using the blocks from each/all of the pyramids
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way more than that.

They were enslaved to build things.  The pyramids are obvious things.  QED.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:31:08 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He posted a pointer to evidence.  Nobody is claiming it's proof.  There's room for other evidence that supports other conclusions, and will be until long after there is "proof" of one of the theories.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Safe thread. Open that bitch already.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:09:53 AM EDT
[#15]
I saw a clip on Rogan where some guest mentioned that we are closer to cleopatra era in regard to time than cleopatra was to the building of the pyramids.

I would have thought she was right in the thick of it assuming what the guest scientist said is true
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#16]
If the science is anything like the voids they always find on Oak Island then, they got nothing lol.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:20:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I saw a clip on Rogan where some guest mentioned that we are closer to cleopatra era in regard to time than cleopatra was to the building of the pyramids.

I would have thought she was right in the thick of it assuming what the guest scientist said is true
View Quote

Cleopatra lived in the century before Christ. The Pyramids are assumed to have been built 4500 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:21:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

That's correct by pretty much anyone's reckoning. I believe many (most?) assert the construction date of the great pyramid at 2600 BC.  Cleopatra lived about 50 BC (2070 years ago).
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:33:39 AM EDT
[#19]

Don’t think they make lightning rods out of wood, and why would a massive stone structure care about being hit by lightning?  It’s not like it has electronics to fry or catch on fire.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:36:33 AM EDT
[#20]
I really doubt these were built by Egyptians. Here is why:
Egyptians are credited with inventing all kinds of shit. Math, paper, bowling, the police and on and on.
If they were so fucking smart thousands of years ago, then why haven’t they evolved into super genius’s today?

Have you ever met a smart Egyptian?
I would bet you have not.
What modern day anything has an Egyptian invented. Not one thing. They never invented anything they are credited with and they didn’t build the pyramids.

Or did the super smart ancient Egyptians just evolve into the not so intelligent non inventive people they are today?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:37:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
If the science is anything like the voids they always find on Oak Island then, they got nothing lol.
View Quote

Apparently they're pretty well done in terms.   There's also a theory that's gaining some prominence about how there was a ramp either slightly inside or on the outside that wound around the pyramid to help with construction.

A Mysterious Cave on the Edge of the Great Pyramid of Egypt? | Ancient Architects
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don’t think they make lightning rods out of wood, and why would a massive stone structure care about being hit by lightning?  It’s not like it has electronics to fry or catch on fire.
View Quote

I want to say I remember some kind of modernish grounding cable coming down the side and in questionable repair but that may have been another site.  Small details do kind of blur together when you're having your mind blown a dozen times a day for a few weeks.  

It's probably a lot more likely that it's an indicator of the original tip.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:55:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nope, no royal mummies in any of the pyramids.  Not one.  Extremely scant evidence that Khufu built the Great Pyramid too.  You can't carbon date stone.  There are small wooden "doors" built into the small shafts leading from the galleries to the surface that I'd love to see dating on, but so far that hasn't officially been done.  A scientifically thorough dating of that wood would either shut up a lot of Egypt theorists or overturn the entirety of accepted Egyptology.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait, so they never found the pharaoh in there? I had always thought they had.

Nope, no royal mummies in any of the pyramids.  Not one.  Extremely scant evidence that Khufu built the Great Pyramid too.  You can't carbon date stone.  There are small wooden "doors" built into the small shafts leading from the galleries to the surface that I'd love to see dating on, but so far that hasn't officially been done.  A scientifically thorough dating of that wood would either shut up a lot of Egypt theorists or overturn the entirety of accepted Egyptology.

Dating the door would only tell us the age of the door. No one has any idea when that door was added.

Someone could have added it 1,000 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:55:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Egyptians are credited with inventing all kinds of shit. Math, paper, bowling, the police and on and on.
If they were so fucking smart thousands of years ago, then why haven’t they evolved into super genius’s today?

What modern day anything has an Egyptian invented. Not one thing. They never invented anything they are credited with and they didn’t build the pyramids.

Or did the super smart ancient Egyptians just evolve into the not so intelligent non inventive people they are today?
View Quote

Societies eventually stagnate. Then they decline. If their are no other up and coming societies around them to absorb and keep the knowledge, that knowledge gets lost. It’s actually quite common in African history. Lots of initial starts, but they are so spread out in time and distance….

Final nail in the coffin was the arrival of Islam.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:56:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I forget the name but maybe the Incas or Aztecs.  The stone work was amazingly good in the old stuff but the new stuff was trash mimicry of the old. As if they simply stole the cities and built onto them as time went on.

View Quote

The Incas were master stonecutters.

Sacsayhuaman by FredMan, on Flickr

The Mayans were lazybones who just threw things together.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Rogan explains that in his standup. The dumb people outfucked the smart people.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You read what I wrote, but I don't think you understood what I wrote. Repeat reading, and then let me know that I expressed exactly what you expressed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except that the pyramids predate the Old Testament by almost two thousand years…

You read what I wrote, but I don't think you understood what I wrote. Repeat reading, and then let me know that I expressed exactly what you expressed.

You say the Jews would have chronicled it, but the date that historians put on the pyramid is almost two thousand years before the wandering Semitic people ever thought of writing anything down.

That’s the current historical view of the pyramids, not the fringe nonsense that they’re some kind of alien power plant or whatever.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:07:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The Incas were master stonecutters.

https://live.staticflickr.com/4901/31448065737_d9285d44bf_h.jpgSacsayhuaman by FredMan, on Flickr

The Mayans were lazybones who just threw things together.
View Quote

My buddy is a PhD Chemist that specializes in the chemistry of hard things. He believes those "stones" were poured, and not actually carved.

He's taken me down the rabbit hole a couple times, and it sounds pretty convincing.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:09:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Rogan explains that in his standup. The dumb people outfucked the smart people.
View Quote

In the US the smart people pay the dumb people to outfuck them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:10:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A very, very long time ago. Sometime around the Younger Dryas period seems to have a lot of evidence for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.

When were they built?

I’d love to see evidence not produced by quacks.  There is a lot of fringy nonsense. If there is legitimate evidence that doesn’t reek of edgy conspiratard, I want to see it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I’d love to see evidence not produced by quacks.  There is a lot of fringy nonsense. If there is legitimate evidence that doesn’t reek of edgy conspiratard, I want to see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nothing at all was found in the Great Pyramids. No treasure, no writing (Col Vyse's discovery notwithstanding; he was a fraud), no nothing.

Those Pyramids were not built by the Fourth Dynasty Pharaohs, and they sure as hell weren't built 4500 years ago.

When were they built?

So do I.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:25:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Anyone who think the pyramids were built by egyptians or were built as a tomb is a moron.
View Quote

This. I wouldn’t word it so strongly, but there is absolutely no proof it was a tomb or built by Khufu. Archeologists, historians, and scientists are not critical thinkers. They think theories are built in stone. We still don’t know how they got those stones down the river or how they built them.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:28:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

The little doors in the shafts are stone.
Griffitti from work gangs has been found in the relieving  roof  above the 'Kings chamber', naming Khufu as builder.
Wood has been found in the pyramid, in inaccessible places, and radiocarbon dated as has organic material in the mortar.

Mortar was used generously in the Great Pyramid's construction. In the mixing process ashes from fires were added to the mortar, organic material that could be extracted and radiocarbon dated. A total of 46 samples of the mortar were taken in 1984 and 1995, making sure they were clearly inherent to the original structure and could not have been incorporated at a later date. The results were calibrated to 2871–2604 BC. The old wood problem is thought to be mainly responsible for the 100–300 year offset, since the age of the organic material was determined, not when it was last used. A reanalysis of the data gave a completion date for the pyramid between 2620 and 2484 BC, based on the younger samples.

The 'satellite pyramids' are contemporary with Khufu as are the 'Boat Pits', and the boats within them.
There is copper from within The pyramid and the boats and it is capable of being dated, though I fail to recollect if it has actually been done.
View Quote

There is a recording in the founders diary that the graffiti was a hoax. He was under extreme pressure to produce something because of the expedition’s huge cost.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

There is a recording in the founders diary that the graffiti was a hoax. He was under extreme pressure to produce something because of the expedition’s huge cost.
View Quote

In reply to both your posts.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_Merer
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:37:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

When were they built?
View Quote

Possibly lot older than we think. I’m of the opinion, 12,000+ years ago.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:53:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, because there is no way people were smart enough to stack rocks several thousand years ago.
View Quote

But how do you move 2.3 million stones averaging 2 .3 tons each with some weighing 80 tons and were floated across the Nile?
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:55:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Egyptians aren't black...
View Quote

And neither are the Israelites.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#38]
peel it apart layer by layer like an onion
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:08:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

You really should look into the reputations and further claims of the few "scholars" claiming this.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Not only have no Egyptian remains been found, ever in the pyramids, no hieroglyphs or anything else has been found. There was one word (the name of a pharaoh) that was found, but was almost certainly a forgery.

Not that it was aliens, but it wasn't the Egyptians. Same thing for the Sphinx. No mention of the Jews building them in the Bible either, which almost certainly would have been said. Hell, there would probably be a holiday for it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:15:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In reply to both your posts.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diary_of_Merer
View Quote

It's kind of hopeless presenting evidence to those who will go to any end to discount it while simultaneously uncritically believing every word of tabloid paperback shit from a crappy bookstore's new age section.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:16:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Video about poured limestone being used to build the pyramids.

New Evidences shows the Pyramids CAST with Agglomerated Limestone Concrete
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. You sound like a uniformitarian.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Lol. You sound like a uniformitarian.
View Quote

I've been called worse by better.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

But how do you move 2.3 million stones averaging 2 .3 tons each with some weighing 80 tons and were floated across the Nile?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, because there is no way people were smart enough to stack rocks several thousand years ago.

Nearly unlimited labor from idle hands during the farming offseason can get a lot done.  The Romans moved the 400+ ton Lateran Obelisk from Egypt to Rome in 357AD with basically nothing but human labor.  They had the wheel and iron tools, but muscle was still the main tool.  Moving big stuff is really just a matter of scale, not ability or technology.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:45:04 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Nearly unlimited labor from idle hands during the farming offseason can get a lot done.  The Romans moved the 400+ ton Lateran Obelisk from Egypt to Rome in 357AD with basically nothing but human labor.  They had the wheel and iron tools, but muscle was still the main tool.  Moving big stuff is really just a matter of scale, not ability or technology.
View Quote

Fun to note the difficulty in returning the similarly sized Axum obelisk to Ethiopia back in '02.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 2:56:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Scanning dead pharaohs with cosmic rays is how you get super villain monsters
View Quote

Fuck around and find out!

Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I knew a guy who was a Manager for GE and was over in Egypt supervising the construction of a nuclear power plant. He described the Egyptians as "The dumbest people on the face of the planet."
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Extraterrestrial craft encasement project.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top