Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
This thread continues to age like fine milk.

10 years from now, will Russia even still be a singular Federation as it currently stands?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which ever country supports Israel and is anti Fag.
View Quote

Tel Aviv?
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:52:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The pendulum will swing back in America.
And when it does, this place will make Russia look like the third world.
View Quote

Yeah...The Pit and the Pendulum by Edgar Allen Poe...great story...
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 2:21:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You are conflating an anti-war protest with Treason?  That's silly.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

As if there haven't consistently been democrats supporting our enemies, none of whom were charged with treason.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 10:49:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 11:04:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

If Russia invaded the United States, would you support the United States or Russia?

How would you treat your fellow Americans who supported the Russian invaders?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As if there haven't consistently been democrats supporting our enemies, none of whom were charged with treason.

If Russia invaded the United States, would you support the United States or Russia?

It is humorous how certain people avoid that question in thread after thread.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 1:22:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I don't think you are grasping the situation.

If WE went to war with Russia, and there were groups of people in our country who were actively supporting Russia, how should they be treated?

It's pretty straightforward for us, and I'm sure it is for most countries who are at war:

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let’s see…

If you were black, would you rather live in Russia or America?

Obviously America.

If you were white, would you rather live in Russia or America?

Obviously America.

If you were a fetal alcohol syndrome suffering pig person?

Definitely Russia.

It's a little bizarre to see a mod repeatedly disparage a particular nationality across multiple threads on the forum. Is it ok for me to do the same thing for nationalities I don't care much for?

@Cincinnatus

Russia is our enemy.

Only Russian Stooges and their Useful Idiots are offended, so you have nothing to worry about.  Right?

Russian-Americans and Russians who oppose Putin rise above that curse.

I absolutely agree! Thank you for clarifying the standard!

A close equivalent is:

Mexicans are barbaric, border-crossing, drug-addled, numbskull dog-people.

And if someone complains about this crude, offensive stereotype, my response will be:

I'm just referring to Mexicans that support the cartels. Mexicans that do not support the cartels shouldn't be offended.

As a test of the fair and impartial moderation of arfcom, I'm going to watch for relevant threads (border control, immigration etc.) and copy/paste these comments into the discussion. To be clear, I don't hold anything against Mexican people and these certainly aren't my sentiments. I'm just concerned about ensuring the fair and equitable enforcement of forum rules.

@Cincinnatus

Good clarification.  So, if we refer to Ukrainians as nazis corrupt as shit, the ones who are not will also not be offended, since I am only referring to the ones who support their corrupt government and belong to the local nazi party.

Well… if someone were to say such things about the Ukrainians, it would be safe to assume that they were a Russian, or someone who was very “useful” to the Russians.  After all, that is what THEY say.

Sure.  And the same can be said about who unconditionally defends Ukraine.

Oh, by the way.  Today its "democratic leader" just banned 11 opposition parties for good, with the excuse that they have "ties to Russia".

Are you aware of recent events (war) where Russia has been targeting and slaughtering thousands of Ukrainian civilians?

It’s funny how people get touchy about these things and harbor ill feelings towards those who support the enemy during war.  

We even have such scenarios written into our Constitution.  Of course, not the banning of political parties, we have enshrined the death penalty as the appropriate solution.

Sure, anything to silence any opposition.  Yesterday the same "dear leader" merged the TV stations into one in order to "combat disinformation".   Not that the practice wasn't already in place before this "war".

This thing about silencing dissent is a well-known practice by some groups even when not in an "open war".   US, Canada, Australia, etc. come to mind.

The newspeak for blatant censorship became "fighting disinformation".

And the bs about "thousands of Ukrainian civilians dying" does not move me an inch.

1) no way to credibly verify how much of it is true, let alone that that country's leader bragged about how many "civilians" were arming and fighting the Russians.  So, not civilians anymore.  Therefore, this "count" is looking more like the "covid deaths", the left's "victims of gun violence", and the "votes for brandon" numbers.  

2) even using those numbers, there are many more (fold) Americans dying because of the policies and actions of the same gang promoting the "free Ukraine!" agenda.

And the same gang also tries to ban the "death penalty" everywhere (of course, only for those convenient to them).

I don't think you are grasping the situation.

If WE went to war with Russia, and there were groups of people in our country who were actively supporting Russia, how should they be treated?

It's pretty straightforward for us, and I'm sure it is for most countries who are at war:

Article III, Section 3, Clause 1: Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court

Your IF is a huge IF.  We are not at war with Russia, but some groups are doing everything they can to start one.

Furthermore, so far I haven't seem anyone here "supporting Russia".  What many are doing, me included, is questioning the whole insanity and why the US has to get involved with Ukraine when we have much bigger problems at home that are causing many more deaths and destruction.

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 1:29:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I've thought about leaving the U.S. several times.  I've also wondered if Russia would be more sane than the U.S.  It seems, at least, that Putin keeps that leftist (or whatever it is) bullshit under control.  There is too much corruption, and consolidation of power/money in the U.S.  I think it's to the point of no return.  Most people are clueless.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 2:01:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are really not seeing how ludicrous this question and scenario that you just painted is?

You are talking about a "Russian invasion in the US" when we are already being invaded.  Literally.  By the millions.  Russia sent 150k troops to Ukraine?

And the same gang that is beating the "poor sovereign Ukraine was invaded by bad Russia" is exactly the same promoting and funding the invasion here in the US.

At least in Ukraine there's an effort to repel Russia's invasion.  Go pick up arms, waving a nazi flag, and try to repel that invasion in the south.  

The very same gang telling everyone to pick up arms and "free Ukraine!" will send the US military, law enforcement and whatnot to kill you.

Now do you grasp the situation?

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 6:24:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:46:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I also enjoy the people who keep inferring that the corruption in the US is so bad they would entertain Russia as an alternative.

Tell me you don’t know about Russia without telling me you don’t know about Russia.

Or the folks who like to use the straw man of “Ukraine is corrupt too, therefore we shouldn’t care.”

Tell me you don’t understand hegemony without telling me you don’t understand hegemony.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I also enjoy the people who keep inferring that the corruption in the US is so bad they would entertain Russia as an alternative.

Tell me you don’t know about Russia without telling me you don’t know about Russia.

Or the folks who like to use the straw man of “Ukraine is corrupt too, therefore we shouldn’t care.”

Tell me you don’t understand hegemony without telling me you don’t understand hegemony.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#14]
I am amused by “the government is illegitimate and uses its military and law enforcement to facilitate an invasion but all I can do about it is impotently seethe on the Internet and conclude somehow Russia is better”. It’s sad but amusing.

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:12:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It’s a very simple question:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys are really not seeing how ludicrous this question and scenario that you just painted is?

You are talking about a "Russian invasion in the US" when we are already being invaded.  Literally.  By the millions.  Russia sent 150k troops to Ukraine?

And the same gang that is beating the "poor sovereign Ukraine was invaded by bad Russia" is exactly the same promoting and funding the invasion here in the US.

At least in Ukraine there's an effort to repel Russia's invasion.  Go pick up arms, waving a nazi flag, and try to repel that invasion in the south.  

The very same gang telling everyone to pick up arms and "free Ukraine!" will send the US military, law enforcement and whatnot to kill you.

Again, your scenario is a ludicrous straw man.

If we use your straw man as an example, the same group so loudly clamoring the "free Ukraine!" mantra should be the first treating the gang promoting the US invasion (and the whole country's destruction) the same way they want to treat the Russians for the Ukraine invasion.   After all, this group feels very strong about this kind of stuff, isn't it?  

Like you said about sedition, anyone helping/promoting/ignoring an invasion or undermining of the US should be treated as traitors and dealt accordingly.

So far, them only thing I see the "free Ukraine!" group doing is telling Americans to look the other way while their own country is destroyed.  How does it fit your sedition definition?

So, now, the question is for you.  What are you going to do about it?

Link Posted: 3/23/2022 10:46:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

If we use your straw man as an example, the same group so loudly clamoring the "free Ukraine!" mantra should be the first treating the gang promoting the US invasion (and the whole country's destruction) the same way they want to treat the Russians for the Ukraine invasion.   After all, this group feels very strong about this kind of stuff, isn't it?  

Like you said about sedition, anyone helping/promoting/ignoring an invasion or undermining of the US should be treated as traitors and dealt accordingly.

So far, them only thing I see the "free Ukraine!" group doing is telling Americans to look the other way while their own country is destroyed.  How does it fit your sedition definition?

View Quote

Here, let me show you how simple this is.

If Russia invaded the United States, I would support the United States.

I would you treat my fellow Americans who supported the Russian invaders as if they were enemy invaders.

See, that was easy.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 12:53:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 1:14:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess with all your endless strings of logical fallacies, I should not have been surprised to see you don't even know what a strawman is.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What are you babbling about?

It's a very straight forward question:

If Russia invaded the United States, would you support Russia or the United States.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What are you babbling about?

It's a very straight forward question:

If Russia invaded the United States, would you support Russia or the United States.

Which I already answered but you refuse to answer.  So, like Nazis and several other stuff that change meaning when the topic is Ukraine, your moral compass also gives a pass to sedition, eh?

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:38:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I would you treat my fellow Americans who supported the Russian invaders as if they were enemy invaders.

See, that was easy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, that was easy.

Really?  Because right now the US is being invaded by millions of unchecked illegal immigrants (with thousands of criminals blended in the middle) and causing more issues here than Russia in Ukraine.

What are you doing about it?  Or the invasion in the US  is only bad if it's by Russians?  All other nationalities get a pass?   And I bet that there are many Russians coming in the middle of those illegal.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:42:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I guess with all your endless strings of logical fallacies, I should not have been surprised to see you don't even know what a strawman is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  Says the guy who is "outraged" by Russia invading Ukraine but cannot care less about his own country (I am doubting that now) being invaded by everyone, including Russians.  

Not being paid to care about it?

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:07:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh my, this thread has aged beautifully.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:18:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really?  Because right now the US is being invaded by millions of unchecked illegal immigrants (with thousands of criminals blended in the middle) and causing more issues here than Russia in Ukraine.

What are you doing about it?  Or the invasion in the US  is only bad if it's by Russians?  All other nationalities get a pass?   And I bet that there are many Russians coming in the middle of those illegal.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, that was easy.

The democrat party and its supporters are doing more harm and are more dangerous to us in this country then the millions of illegals.

Link Posted: 3/25/2022 2:37:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That question is so lame it deserves it own thread!
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:49:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:55:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The question has the easiest answers. It’s really a simple two-part question.

United States

Traitors
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 7:33:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Correct answer- There will be no difference.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 10:35:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The democrat party and its supporters are doing more harm and are more dangerous to us in this country then the millions of illegals.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, that was easy.

The millions of illegal are part of the harm.  How many Americans are murdered or killed in accidents caused by them, how many are dying because of the massive influx of drugs enabled by cartels having free pass on the border, how many are dying because resources are being funneled to assist the illegals, how much money is being stolen by organizations funded to help illegals, and the list goes on.

Link Posted: 3/27/2022 12:44:28 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've thought about leaving the U.S. several times.  I've also wondered if Russia would be more sane than the U.S.  It seems, at least, that Putin keeps that leftist (or whatever it is) bullshit under control.  There is too much corruption, and consolidation of power/money in the U.S.  I think it's to the point of no return.  Most people are clueless.
View Quote

LOL

No corruption in Russia.

NOPE  NONE AT ALL
Link Posted: 3/27/2022 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

LOL!  Says the guy who is "outraged" by Russia invading Ukraine but cannot care less about his own country (I am doubting that now) being invaded by everyone, including Russians.  

View Quote

You seem so incredibly upset over an “invasion” but can’t find the balls to do anything but impotently seethe.

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:59:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You seem so incredibly upset over an “invasion” but can’t find the balls to do anything but impotently seethe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!  Is this your other troll account or you have to defend your kommrade?

I am doing much more than you and your troll friends.   I am at least calling attention to the problem here at home whereas you and your friends are do g your best to divert the attention from it.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

See, that was easy.

And it is very amusing that the very same party is also "outraged" about the situation in Ukraine, doing everything to divert the attention to that shithole corrupt country while doing much worse here at home.

Accused Trump of "Russia collusion" - they have been the ones colluding with Russia all the time (and likely still are)
Accused Trump of starting a third world war - who is actually doing it?
Accused Trump of starting a nuclear war - who is actually doing it?
"Outraged" about Russia invading Ukraine - who is executing/promoting/funding a much bigger invasion at home?  

The list keeps going and it's very long.

Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Dang, looks like we all missed our opportunity...

From Moscow Times:

Russia said on Monday it was preparing to restrict entry into Russia for nationals of "unfriendly" countries, which include Britain, all EU states and the United States.

"A draft presidential decree is being developed on retaliatory visa measures in response to the 'unfriendly' actions of a number of foreign states," Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in televised remarks.

"This act will introduce a number of restrictions on entry into Russia," he added without elaborating.

After the West piled unprecedented sanctions on Moscow following Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision to send troops to pro-Western Ukraine, Russia expanded the list of what it calls "unfriendly" countries.

They now include the United States, Australia, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, all EU member states and several others.

Russian carriers have been banned from the airspace of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States and travel to and from Russia is now limited.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 12:28:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

Russia said on Monday it was preparing to restrict entry into Russia for nationals of "unfriendly" countries, which include Britain, all EU states and the United States.

"A draft presidential decree is being developed on retaliatory visa measures in response to the 'unfriendly' actions of a number of foreign states," Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in televised remarks.

"This act will introduce a number of restrictions on entry into Russia," he added without elaborating.

After the West piled unprecedented sanctions on Moscow following Russian President Vladimir Putin's decision to send troops to pro-Western Ukraine, Russia expanded the list of what it calls "unfriendly" countries.

They now include the United States, Australia, Canada, Britain, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, all EU member states and several others.

Russian carriers have been banned from the airspace of the European Union, the United Kingdom and the United States and travel to and from Russia is now limited.

Whatever shall I do? Wherever shall I go?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 12:41:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

So, no open borders in Russia?  How barbaric and racist...

However, "only the Russians invading Ukraine are bad".  "The ones illegally invading the US are OK".

https://workpermit.com/news/us-immigration-rise-russian-iraqi-and-syrian-immigrants-20210401

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/12/4100-russians-arrested-trying-to-enter-us-from-mexico-this-year/

https://thetexan.news/russian-chinese-illegal-aliens-breached-southern-border-gov-greg-abbott-says/

And we also get illegal Chinese, Syrians, Iraqi, etc.   But, hey, keep the attention on Ukraine, nothing to see here in the US.

So, maybe in ten years we might have our own Putin, Xi, etc.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

However, "only the Russians invading Ukraine are bad".  "The ones illegally invading the US are OK".

https://workpermit.com/news/us-immigration-rise-russian-iraqi-and-syrian-immigrants-20210401

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/12/4100-russians-arrested-trying-to-enter-us-from-mexico-this-year/

https://thetexan.news/russian-chinese-illegal-aliens-breached-southern-border-gov-greg-abbott-says/

And we also get illegal Chinese, Syrians, Iraqi, etc.   But, hey, keep the attention on Ukraine, nothing to see here in the US.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

What exactly is the point of all of that?

Or is your whole point just to emit chaff?
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:44:13 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, but I haven't been to most places in the US either. Part of the point of the thread is to get some info about the place, I was hoping some people that HAD been there would post up. Don't mean the big cities, I mean rural Russia/Siberia.
View Quote

Rural Russia is extremely poor and depressing. It's just a bunch of old men and women talking about the "glory days" of the USSR when things were "better".
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 9:57:40 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

LOL!  Look who we got here.  One of the guys "outraged" by "Russians invading Ukraine" because "Russians are bad", but remains silent about the Russians invading the US.

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 10:23:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

LOL!  Look who we got here.  One of the guys "outraged" by "Russians invading Ukraine" because "Russians are bad", but remains silent about the Russians invading the US.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

You posted articles about Russian being arrested entering he U.S.

You seemed to insinuate that 1) nobody was paying attention (and yet, there was not only an arrest, but a news article) and that 2) the government was somehow complicit (uet again, they were arrestes. So, really, what was your point.

There have been shitloads of discussion about both Russians and Ukrainians in the Mexico-US border the last few weeks, with a lot of whining about how the U.S. is letting Ukrainians in as refugees.

Your whole premise seems rooted in bullshit, and amounts to a red herring. It also, ironically, indicated actual Russians want to come to the U.S. as you sit here and try to argue they don't seem to know how wrong that is.

Still not sure what your comment about the actual thing you quoted was all about. Russia passes a law and somehow this is evidence of some inconsistency with what some posters have said. Is that it? Why is speaking plainly so fucking hard for you?

But. You do you.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 12:44:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You seemed to insinuate that 1) nobody was paying attention (and yet, there was not only an arrest, but a news article) and that 2) the government was somehow complicit (uet again, they were arrestes. So, really, what was your point.

There have been shitloads of discussion about both Russians and Ukrainians in the Mexico-US border the last few weeks, with a lot of whining about how the U.S. is letting Ukrainians in as refugees.

Your whole premise seems rooted in bullshit, and amounts to a red herring. It also, ironically, indicated actual Russians want to come to the U.S. as you sit here and try to argue they don't seem to know how wrong that is.

Still not sure what your comment about the actual thing you quoted was all about. Russia passes a law and somehow this is evidence of some inconsistency with what some posters have said. Is that it? Why is speaking plainly so fucking hard for you?

But. You do you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Moscow Times:

But. You do you.

Only some are being intercepted.  As with all the others, the majority is going through.

And you just confirmed that your moral compass is severely misaligned, since you say all Russians (mostly the ones invading Ukraine) are bad and should die; however, you clearly do not care about the ones invading the US (those are good? - like the Ukrainian nazis?).  But, as others already said, there many foreigners in this site and you are likely one of them.  So why would, you care, isn't it?  

Link Posted: 3/30/2022 6:29:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 2:02:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/1/2022 7:01:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Well, you seem to be making a strong case in favor of your position regarding the question of this thread.

So which is it?

10 years from now, which will be a better place to live, Russia or the United States?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, you seem to be making a strong case in favor of your position regarding the question of this thread.

So which is it?

10 years from now, which will be a better place to live, Russia or the United States?

I already answered that.  Go back to my initial post on this thread.

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 8:45:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So which is it?

Actually, you never really did. You gave a vague, waffling response toward the direct subject, and then attempted to bring in a non-sequitar... In a thread about Russia and the US you wanted to talk about Brazil, apparently. Or Mexico.

Kind of seems like your thing

Quoted:

If we look at Russia's numbers such as population growth and economy growth, whoever came up with this must be smoking something really good.

However, cannot say, under the current trend, that the US will be much better.

However, at the risk of flames, I'd venture to say that countries like Brazil have a good chance to be close, or at the top, if their leadership manage to keep the left at bay.

Brazil has general elections this year.  Let's see if the left will be able to commit blatant fraud there as it did here.

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#47]
All Russia has to do is become a republic with a dedicated Constitution limiting government. USA goes bye, bye. While the US is focused on becoming an authoritarian globalist shithole, any country that applies Constitutional limits and declares globalism the evil empire will be a much better place to live.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 8:58:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Actually, you never really did. You gave a vague, waffling response toward the direct subject, and then attempted to bring in a non-sequitar... In a thread about Russia and the US you wanted to talk about Brazil, apparently. Or Mexico.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So which is it?

Quoted:

If we look at Russia's numbers such as population growth and economy growth, whoever came up with this must be smoking something really good.

However, at the risk of flames, I'd venture to say that countries like Brazil have a good chance to be close, or at the top, if their leadership manage to keep the left at bay.

Brazil has general elections this year.  Let's see if the left will be able to commit blatant fraud there as it did here.

I disagree.  My answer was quite clear.  Of course, to anyone capable of thinking.

On the other hand, for deadbrains things like this fly over their heads because they are not programmed to "be outraged" about it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Since-biden-in-office-2-5-million-illegals-caught-2-3-mil-released-expect-540-600k-month-now/5-2542505/?r=-1&page=1&anc=98047504#i98047504

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I disagree.  My answer was quite clear.  Of course, to anyone capable of thinking.

On the other hand, for deadbrains things like this fly over their heads because they are not programmed to "be outraged" about it.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Since-biden-in-office-2-5-million-illegals-caught-2-3-mil-released-expect-540-600k-month-now/5-2542505/?r=-1&page=1&anc=98047504#i98047504

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So which is it?

Quoted:

Yes, it's definitely everyone else. Certainly not you. Just clear answers, no non-sequiturs.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:15:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yes, it's definitely everyone else. Certainly not you. Just clear answers, no non-sequiturs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So which is it?

Quoted:

QED

Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top