Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 308
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 11:15:34 AM EDT
[#1]
13,000 Migrants Just Entered New York... From Canada

When people think of the US immigration crisis, the southern border normally comes to mind, but as it turns out the fastest way to NYC is to enter the country along New York's border with Canada. A difficult journey many asylum seekers are now making more often...
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#2]

?? BREAKING: English Protesters STORM Into Migrant Hotel

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GoldenMead:
From RFK JR X account.

HHS Secretary Becerra just issued a PREP Act declaration for bird flu.  This allows the FDA Commissioner to issue EUAs for bird flu vaccines, with no liability.

The US government has ordered 4.8 million doses of bird flu from the CSL Sequirus company, produced in dog kidney cells and using a dangerous squalene-containing adjuvant.  

The AMA issued CPT codes for this vaccine last Friday, so doctors could be reimbursed for administering it.

There have been a total of 11 cases of bird flu in the US since 2022, all mild, most involving just conjunctivitis. None were shown to have been transmitted human-to-human.

Why would you need this vaccine, unless you expected a much more virulent virus to appear which had mysteriously gained the ability to spread between humans?
View Quote

You're missing the point of the exercise. It's to make boatloads of money, mostly from taxpayers, and get protected from lawsuits at the same time. Public "health" has nothing to do with it.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 12:25:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#4]
Just a reminder of some notable events in the UK from the past month…

July 4 UK Election Results

Pro-Palestine Demonstration in London

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 2:53:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

You're missing the point of the exercise. It's to make boatloads of money, mostly from taxpayers, and get protected from lawsuits at the same time. Public "health" has nothing to do with it.
View Quote

How is your post relevant to mine where I just reposted RFK JR’s post?
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 7:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us06QUWWrrg

When people think of the US immigration crisis, the southern border normally comes to mind, but as it turns out the fastest way to NYC is to enter the country along New York's border with Canada. A difficult journey many asylum seekers are now making more often...
View Quote

Reporting from Northern NY:  Busses, lots of busses.  All the time, every day.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 7:47:11 PM EDT
[#7]
?? US ECONOMY RED FLAGS: Unemployment Rises, Warren Buffet Stockpiles Cash, National Debt Surges

🔴 US ECONOMY RED FLAGS: Unemployment Rises, Warren Buffet Stockpiles Cash, National Debt Surges

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 7:49:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thederrick106:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us06QUWWrrg

Not a good confirmation.  I guess when Chinese soldiers “officially” invade, you’ll be one of the first to know.

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 8:03:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#9]
When the war in the Middle East kicks off, we’ll all know it because  it’ll probably kick off here, too.

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Communism…

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 8:35:51 PM EDT
[#11]
When the war in the Middle East kicks off, we’ll all know it because  it’ll probably kick off here, too.

View Quote

Wait until unemployment rate rises here. People will be looking at all the illegals employed and will want those jobs.  We’ll be like the UK before long.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

My post was intended to show that the point of issuing a PREP Act notice was to insulate the manufacturers from lawsuits where the likelihood is that the only "market" for these dangerous mRNA shots is the US taxpayer. If they had to go thru the regular vaccine testing route, they'd never get approved and hence no money. So, it's not about public "health" but money.

Also, I think I was behind a day or two somehow and thought I was on the current page so I actually responded to an older post before I realized that I was actually a page or three ahead of that page and  somehow went backwards. My bad.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:00:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Nothing in here about Japan in a wreck tonight?  Tomorrow could be interesting, or not…who knows with the stock market.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:26:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
Nothing in here about Japan in a wreck tonight?  Tomorrow could be interesting, or not…who knows with the stock market.
View Quote

BOJ is losing control of the yen. They did a bigger rate hike than what was expected last week.  Also the main Taiwan stock market is currently down 7%.  World economic outlook is horrible and you thrown in all the geopolitical issues we are being set up for a perfect storm.

Alacran use to say a lot that 2024 will be lit.  Well it’s safe to say 2024 is lit.
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:34:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#15]
Alacran use to say a lot that 2024 will be lit.  Well it’s safe to say 2024 is lit.
View Quote

Mission: Impossible Intro (Season 2)
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Did We Miss The Abomination of Desolation on October 7?
Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:40:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Wait until unemployment rate rises here. People will be looking at all the illegals employed and will want those jobs.  We’ll be like the UK before long.
View All Quotes

Yep.  Canaries in the coal mine.  We better be paying attention, like right now.

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
View Quote

I haven’t been able to post as much as I used to.  Things are also kind of accelerating, kind of like birth pains, that I mostly post what strikes me at a particular moment.

Certainly no shortage for notable signs of distress, lately.

Link Posted: 8/4/2024 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-d6LIwBQUc
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-d6LIwBQUc

Just call me Nostra-dumbass. . Stevie Wonder just called to say he saw this coming, too.

Yeah, I think we all know the following paraphrased popular meme is true, too…

Hey friend listen, I know the world is scary right now in 2024 but

2025 is gonna get way worse.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 12:34:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Yon makes his predictions:

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By gogetumnow:
Yon makes his predictions:

View Quote

Vid  ^^

HealthRanger

@HealthRanger

For YEARS, people like
@RealAlexJones
@Michael_Yon
, myself and many others WARNED Western Europeans that a migrant invasion was under way. They censored us, called us "conspiracy theorists" and lived in denial. Now they are facing a wave of violence and murder, and Europeans will be overrun, mass murdered and REPLACED. Why? Because they did nothing and welcomed open borders. As a result, they will be destroyed. Western Europe will be an Islamic region of the world, because those who claim to be Christians turned their backs to God, embraced abortion, transgenderism and open borders. The followers of Islam are determined and willing to take action, while most European followers of Christianity are complacent and self-paralyzed. The outcome is not in doubt. Western civilization has become a suicide cult. Western Europe will soon cease to exist as we know it. History is unfolding in real time, and the era of Christian-dominated Europe is coming to a self-destructive end.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 10:21:38 AM EDT
[#22]
I know M. Yon has been fasting for a while now.  He's obviously lost weight.  He certainly looks better now that he did about a year ago.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 11:02:47 AM EDT
[#23]

🚨🇬🇧 “Am I going to be locked up for the night?  Do I need to bring my medications?”

Welcome to 2024 Britain where The Police arrive at your home to arrest you for comments made on Facebook.

As Britain descends into lawless chaos - the Governments priority clearly isn’t fixing it, but is to go after those that voice their opinion about it online.

The UK is now a fascist State under authoritative totalitarian rule.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Again, watch what’s going on in Europe to see where America may be going someday.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Martial Law on the horizon?  Keep an eye on the UK.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#26]

RIOTS IN BANGLADESH RE-IGNITE; PM OUT

Street riots in Bangladesh re-started in major fashion over the weekend, with at least 91 killed and hundreds injured in clashes with police. Tens of thousands of protestors marched in the capital and elsewhere, demanding Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina resign, the removal of curfews, the lifting of telecommunication restrictions, and justice for the families of those killed.

An indefinite curfew was announced and enforced Sunday. A three-day general holiday also began Monday, with shops and government facilities being closed.

Monday morning, PM Hasina resigned her post and fled to India. Protestors invaded the Presidential residence and are currently looting it.

Army chief General Waker-Uz-Zama announced the PM’s resignation on television this morning, and said that justice would be served and urged calm.

"The country is going through a revolutionary period," he said.

"I promise you all, we will bring justice to all the murders and injustice. We request you to have faith in the army of the country. I take full responsibility and I assure you to not get disheartened. I request you all to be a little patient, give us some time and together we will be able to solve all the problems. Please don't go back to the path of violence and please return to non-violent and peaceful ways."

RIOTS AND STREET FIGHTS IN UK

Significant rioting and street fights have broken out in the UK, with large masses of people carrying out anti-immigration protests. Several buildings have been partially burned, with rioters believing they are housing recent immigrants.

The protests began after a knife attack by a suspected Islamic immigrant killed three young girls at a summer dance class. An additional eight children and two adults were injured in the attack.

Authorities have said that the attacker, 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana, was born in England and are not treating the incident as terror-related.

Street battles have taken place in many cities, primarily between Islamic and non-Islamic groups.

Over 400 have been arrested, with injuries in the hundreds.

GLOBAL MARKETS IN TURMOIL

Global markets have seen rapid declines today, with Japan’s Nikkei closing down 12%, the largest in decades and more than 1987’s “Black Monday.” The US VIX indicator, which measures volatility, has leapt above 60 today which is higher than at any point since March 2020, shortly after COVID emergency actions began. In the post-COVID era, VIX has typically traded below 20. It moderated back into the 40s after markets had opened.

The Dow dropped about 1,000 points or 2.7% upon Monday’s open, the S&P dropped 4%, and Nasdaq lost 5%. Each recovered slightly in the minutes following the open.

Shares of Apple dropped more than 7% in premarket trading Monday after Berkshire Hathaway announced it had sold about 49% of its share in the company.

Similar to the indices, it recovered slightly after markets opened. Market value losses in the so-called “Magnificent Seven,” which includes Apple, Amazon, Tesla, Nvidia, and others, reached about $1 trillion at Monday’s open.

Traditional safe-haven assets such as the Swiss franc are surging today, meanwhile most cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum are down significantly.

"Signs of emerging weakness in the US economy are evident, with negative indicators from hiring, retail sales, and PMI reports," Bruno Schneller, managing partner at Erlen Capital Management, said.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 12:41:30 PM EDT
[#28]

We really do need a "like" button!
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If5sFX-i9RM
View Quote

Interesting take, but I don't think we're in the tribulation yet. It's going to be so bad that nobody is going to have to convince anyone else that they're in it.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I interpret ceasing the sacrifice and oblation to mean that it was happening prior, which is not the case. I could be wrong.

15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

^ So we're clear, I'm not downplaying the attrocity that was October 7th. I just don't think we've seen an event of that magnitude where no human being would be saved unless the days were cut short yet. Again, I could be wrong. Like the Jews misunderstood Christ's first coming, I'm probably off on the events of His return. Nobody knows for sure when it's going to happen, but when it is happening nobody will need convincing.

Basically, I think the Anti-Christ will declare himself God in the temple and you either bend the knee or The Most Dangerous Game begins IRL.  
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:19:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#30]

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#31]
The Truth About the English Riots

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#32]

I Traveled To Pennsylvania To Investigate The Trump Assassination | The Truth Is Far Worse…

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bringo:

Interesting take, but I don't think we're in the tribulation yet. It's going to be so bad that nobody is going to have to convince anyone else that they're in it.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I interpret ceasing the sacrifice and oblation to mean that it was happening prior, which is not the case. I could be wrong.

15 “So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. 17 Let the one who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, 18 and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. 19 And alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! 20 Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. 22 And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

^ So we're clear, I'm not downplaying the attrocity that was October 7th. I just don't think we've seen an event of that magnitude where no human being would be saved unless the days were cut short yet. Again, I could be wrong. Like the Jews misunderstood Christ's first coming, I'm probably off on the events of His return. Nobody knows for sure when it's going to happen, but when it is happening nobody will need convincing.

Basically, I think the Anti-Christ will declare himself God in the temple and you either bend the knee or The Most Dangerous Game begins IRL.  
View All Quotes

He makes a good case , but I believe I'm leaning towards your take . Always just for consideration.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Lynette Zang sounds the alarm.  This could be it.  A public panic could trigger the dominoes to fall.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:57:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Lynette Zang sounds the alarm.  This could be it.  A public panic could trigger the dominoes to fall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl1RJ69FMo

View Quote

Only 27 months after the thread was started. Nailed it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I’m with you.  I’ve been a pretribulationist for most of the last 45 years, but he makes some really intriguing arguments.  But I am not quite convinced.  

What I think is more likely is we are witnessing a type, a pre-event that illustrates a coming fulfillment.  Just as Antiochus IV Epiphanes was a type for the Antichrist when he stood in the temple and proclaimed himself God, the recent events around Israel may have been a type representing things to come.

His theory is intriguing enough, I shall continue to watch current events for coming fulfillments.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 3:11:36 PM EDT
[#37]
https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/05/schoolhouse-rock-forgot-to-teach-kids-about-the-administrative-state/

Schoolhouse Rock Forgot To Teach Kids About The Administrative State  

By: Neil Gorsuch  

August 05, 2024

It’s a wonderful introduction to our system of government. But for all the video gets right, there’s an anomaly at its core.

Remember the “Schoolhouse Rock!” videos? There’s one with a cartoon figure of a bill sitting on the steps of Capitol Hill explaining how our federal legislative process works: the committee debates, the votes in the House of Representatives and the Senate, the need for the president’s signature or a veto override.

It’s a wonderful introduction to our system of government. But for all the video gets right, there’s an anomaly at its core. The video follows the progress of a long-languishing bill designed to require school buses to stop at railroad crossings. At last and with much pride, the bill finally succeeds in becoming a law. As it happens, though, we have no specific federal law like that. Instead, we have an agency rule, one issued by the Department of Transportation and buried deep within the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49, Section 392.10, to be exact.

More at link.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TotalNovice:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TotalNovice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dl1RJ69FMo

One thing this thread has shown during that time are the pillars that hold up society and allows us to live the comfortable lives we live that keeps us from the threat of famine.  We are actually seeing the shaking and cracking of many of those pillars right now in real time.  All it takes is the collapsing of just one of those pillars to bring the whole thing down.

In 2020, we got a brief glimpse of what that could look like.  It amazes me that many believe this could still never happen.  If you think about it, it really didn’t take us long at all to go from feeling invincible in 2019 to feeling utterly vulnerable today.  I hope we have more time but I also think the writing’s on the wall.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Video:

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 4:03:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video:

View Quote

Well, it’s only fitting for them to actually do what they’ve accused us of doing for the last four years.

This is looking more and more like a setup for Trump winning in November.

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 4:05:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Neil Oliver Interviews Whitney Webb - It’s us versus them!

Neil Oliver Interviews Whitney Webb - It’s us versus them!

‘….organised crime, secret services, corporate power, the deep state….they’re investing massive amounts of money in manipulating us…’ This week Neil talks power & corruption with the brilliant and forensically detailed investigative journalist Whitney Webb.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#42]
?? ECONOMIC BLOODBATH: $1.4 TRILLION LOST in a Day as Global Markets Panic & Major Indices Collapse

ECONOMIC BLOODBATH: $1.4 TRILLION LOST in a Day as Global Markets Panic & Major Indices Collapse
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Incredible stats on the border, particularly Arizona, in this one.

Cartels' Deadliest Hot Zone: Smuggling, Exploitation, Terrorists Watchlists

Cartels' Deadliest Hot Zone: Smuggling, Exploitation, Terrorists Watchlists

Today on Borderland, Vince sits down with the marshal of the historic town of Tombstone, Arizona, Jim Adams.

Together, they discuss the harsh realities and impacts that the smuggling crisis has had on this town just 30 miles from the Mexican border.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:35:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#44]
UK

https://twitter.com/MahyarTousi/status/1820561121335738796

Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:44:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Bangladesh

Bangladeshis take sledgehammer to golden statue of founder | REUTERS

Bangladeshis take sledgehammer to golden statue of founder | REUTERS

While celebrating the resignation of Bangladesh's Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who also fled the country, protesters in Dhaka climbed the statue of Hasina's father, state founder Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, and began chiseling away at the head with an axe.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 6:57:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Tornado hits Buffalo, NY.  Welcome to the new normal.

@thederrick106

Damage in Buffalo after possible 'small tornado' touched down
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 7:04:13 PM EDT
[#47]

Just call me Nostra-dumbass. . Stevie Wonder just called to say he saw this coming, too.

Yeah, I think we all know the following paraphrased popular meme is true, too…

Hey friend listen, I know the world is scary right now in 2024 but

2025 is gonna get way worse.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/038/972/e37.jpg
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 8:25:05 PM EDT
[#48]

@thederrick106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ecKckZN4Sg
View Quote

Tell me about it.  We had a few small ones touch down a couple weeks back coupled with some crazy rainfall in counties that have never seen such weather.
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 1:01:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Tell me about it.  We had a few small ones touch down a couple weeks back coupled with some crazy rainfall in counties that have never seen such weather.
View All Quotes

@thederrick106

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ecKckZN4Sg

Weather is becoming extreme in all regions.  The extreme hail and rainfall really became a once-in-a-while event to more frequent occurrence down here about 20 - 25 years ago.  Baseball to softball sized hail and 5+ inches of rainfall happen somewhere in North Texas pretty much every Spring now.

More on the Buffalo tornado…

Tornado touches down in downtown Buffalo, causes extreme damage

Link Posted: 8/6/2024 1:03:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Global Market Meltdown: If There Is Contagion in Other Markets, ‘All Bets Are Off’ – DiMartino Booth

Global Market Meltdown: If There Is Contagion in Other Markets, ‘All Bets Are Off’ – DiMartino Booth

Michelle Makori, Lead Anchor and Editor-in-Chief at Kitco News, interviews Danielle DiMartino Booth, CEO & Chief Strategist of QI Research, who breaks down the global market meltdown. DiMartino Booth outlines when the Federal Reserve will likely step in with a rate cut, stating that her base case is a 50 basis point rate cut in September. She also explains what it would take for the Fed to implement an emergency rate cut. Booth gives her a macro outlook, weighing in on gold, Bitcoin, and stocks. She also shares her insights on geopolitical tensions.

Chapters
00:00 Introduction: Market Overview
03:44 Debate on Emergency Fed Rate Cuts
04:58 Credit Markets
08:20 Inflation and Employment Concerns
13:50 Global Market Dynamics
16:17 Recession and Market Predictions
19:23 Gold and Bitcoin Insights
24:26 Geopolitical Risks
Page / 308
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top