Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:40:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I had my chance to vote against McSally when I ticked the bubble for Kelli Ward a few months ago.  This go around, I had to tick the bubble for McSally because communism sucks.
View Quote
Sinema does appear to be a COMPLETE whack job.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#2]
If I were a resident of AZ, the most compelling reason for me to vote for McSally would be that she's on the Trump Train.

Everything else would be reasonably irrelevant. Considering her opponent, the "not a communist" fact would suffice.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He is shitting on her because she is awful.  Some of us in fhe Air Force actually know her personally and have spoken up for years.  And how do you know he isn't an AZ resident?
View Quote
Well I am one of her constituants and I have met her a few times as well and I like her, she seems far from awful.  She is far better than Ron Barber was.  She is very outspoken about military and veterans. She has done a ton for locally keeping hunting areas open and is anti abortion, unlike her primary opponant was. She votes with Trump 98% of the time and she was a huge influence in keeping the A10 squadron here in Tucson at Davis Monthon AFB.  I dont care if she was not the best fighter pilot out there at least she served and tried to help her nation the best she could. That is far more than many, especially kyrston sinema the commie bitch who marches with LaRaza and advocated turning over part of the southwest back to mexico.

All your arguments and the drone guys are arguments for the primaries.  There were plenty of discussions about her back in the primaries.  I dont remember seeing either of you in those threads. She won that primary with only 24% of republicans voting.  Im not dissing on your or the drone guys service but you dont seem to understand we are close to losing our red seat to a leftist crazy person.  The Democrats have had huge numbers of voter turn out.  Not us unfortunatly. I am hopeing that is going to change on the 5th.  We will see.

Time for some solidarity within the republican and conservative party would be helpful. Many polls are showing mcsally down.  So if she loses I guess you guys will be happy but when there are not enough republicans voting on trumps policies you wont be so happy then.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:56:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No offense dude but ”combat time” flying drones?

Peace time training missions are more dangerous than that. I don’t mean that to take away from your service but when the worst thing that happens to you is your expensive drone crashes while you’re sitting in your air conditioning and your forced to drink a Pepsi because they’re all out of Coke while they roll you out a new “aircraft” I think that counts even less than her strapping into a machine that could kill her at any moment.

I’m going to tell the infantry guys I have more combat time in COD than they do in the actual field
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 9:57:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He is shitting on her because she is awful.  Some of us in fhe Air Force actually know her personally and have spoken up for years.  And how do you know he isn't an AZ resident?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s sure the story she tells people.

She got like 80 “combat” hours in Southern Watch. I’ve seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

And she was a shit pilot. There was no way she was ever not going to make it through A-10 FTU though. She had congressmen calling the squadron ensuring as much.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I’ve never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
Thats nice dear
So I guess you will be cheaking the box for Sinema the commie who marches with LaRaza and laughs about not reading the bills that she signs into law?

Oh your not an Arizona Resident? I see.

Why do people from other states feel the need to shit on a conservatice candidate here and give ammunition to the other side?  Thats really strange someone would do that.  Maybe keeping their trap shut or speaking up during the primaries would be the best course of action.
Yeah, just a former herk guy but you read what the pointy nose guys say about her on baseops.net and there is no love for her at all. They refuse to even say her name. Hell, people will let the word McPeak slip out but you say her name you owe beers.
That said, if I was in AZ would i vote for her over a commie? Yes but we're in that type of shooting war now.
What is it with AZ and shitty pilots?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:14:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Some of us did and some of the people we were informing started yapping about elect-ability and McSally having honest eyes.
View Quote
Well, I stand by that statment.  You can look McSally in the eye and you know she belives in this nation and she does belive in our exceptionalism.  Try and get the same out of Sinema, she wont answer it because she thinks the USA is a nation of thugs and falls right in with the Obama radical belife in needing to change America and Sinema wont even look you in the eye at all, much less answer any questions about that because she is a AmeriKKKa type of idiot.  That means something to me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:21:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Well, I stand by that statment.  You can look McSally in the eye and you know she belives in this nation and she does belive in our exceptionalism.  Try and get the same out of Sinema, she wont answer it because she thinks the USA is a nation of thugs and falls right in with the Obama radical belife in needing to change America and Sinema wont even look you in the eye at all, much less answer any questions about that because she is a AmeriKKKa type of idiot.  That means something to me.
View Quote
It means McSally is a better liar.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:22:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I had my chance to vote against McSally when I ticked the bubble for Kelli Ward a few months ago.  This go around, I had to tick the bubble for McSally because communism sucks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's sure the story she tells people.

She got like 80 "combat" hours in Southern Watch. I've seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

And she was a shit pilot. There was no way she was ever not going to make it through A-10 FTU though. She had congressmen calling the squadron ensuring as much.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I've never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
Still better than a commie
Yup.

McSally or a commie trying to fool people with her "independent" politician shtick.  I'm not voting for McSally, I'm voting against the commie.
This
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:23:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well I am one of her constituants and I have met her a few times as well and I like her, she seems far from awful.  She is far better than Ron Barber was.  She is very outspoken about military and veterans. She has done a ton for locally keeping hunting areas open and is anti abortion and she sponsored a bill to legalize DACA recipients, unlike her primary opponant was. She votes with Trump 98% of the time and she was a huge influence in keeping the A10 squadron here in Tucson at Davis Monthon AFB.  I dont care if she was not the best fighter pilot out there at least she served and tried to help her nation the best she could. That is far more than many, especially kyrston sinema the commie bitch who marches with LaRaza and advocated turning over part of the southwest back to mexico.

All your arguments and the drone guys are arguments for the primaries.  There were plenty of discussions about her back in the primaries.  I dont remember seeing either of you in those threads. She won that primary with only 24% of republicans voting.  Im not dissing on your or the drone guys service but you dont seem to understand we are close to losing our red seat to a leftist crazy person.  The Democrats have had huge numbers of voter turn out.  Not us unfortunatly. I am hopeing that is going to change on the 5th.  We will see.

Time for some solidarity within the republican and conservative party would be helpful. Many polls are showing mcsally down.  So if she loses I guess you guys will be happy but when there are not enough republicans voting on trumps policies you wont be so happy then.
View Quote
Added something you forgot.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:26:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Never been around many fighter/attack pilots have you? They are almost ALL like that, the decent ones anyway.

What is it with AZ and shitty insufferable politician pilots?  Assuming your characterization is accurate.

Anyone but a commie is correct.   McStains only plus was the R count to hold the majority.  If he was alive so would my hate for his traitorous bitch self.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She got like 80 “combat” hours in Southern Watch. I’ve seen more combat through a video screen flying Reapers than she ever did.

She spoke to my SOS class several years ago. I’ve never wanted to hit a woman before, until I heard her speak. She is an insufferable bitch who cares about nobody but herself. Fuck her.
Never been around many fighter/attack pilots have you? They are almost ALL like that, the decent ones anyway.

What is it with AZ and shitty insufferable politician pilots?  Assuming your characterization is accurate.

Anyone but a commie is correct.   McStains only plus was the R count to hold the majority.  If he was alive so would my hate for his traitorous bitch self.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Still better than a commie
View Quote
Yep but that is not saying much.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:32:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, just a former herk guy but you read what the pointy nose guys say about her on baseops.net and there is no love for her at all. They refuse to even say her name. Hell, people will let the word McPeak slip out but you say her name you owe beers.
That said, if I was in AZ would i vote for her over a commie? Yes but we're in that type of shooting war now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thats nice dear
So I guess you will be cheaking the box for Sinema the commie who marches with LaRaza and laughs about not reading the bills that she signs into law?

Why do people from other states feel the need to shit on a conservatice candidate here and give ammunition to the other side?  Thats really strange someone would do that.  Maybe keeping their trap shut or speaking up during the primaries would be the best course of action.
Love how everybody jumps to "well, guess you are going to vote for the leftist then" when people post negative personal/professional experiences with candidates or politicians that are nominally "our guys".
One of the GCs I do work for is a lifelong republican but utterly loathes Trump with every fiber of his being.
Reason being is the Trump organization burned him (and a lot of his contractors) on a construction project decades ago.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:32:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well this thread hit a wall quickly.

For the Arizona members, I do hope mcsally wins.
View Quote
Same here.  I believe this sort of shenanigans played by the progressives will hurt them a lot in the long run.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:35:05 AM EDT
[#14]
She's wearing the French flag.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I noticed that as well.  The bottom caption is the french flag.

Leftists are fucking dumb.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

No offense dude but ”combat time” flying drones?

Peace time training missions are more dangerous than that. I don’t mean that to take away from your service but when the worst thing that happens to you is your expensive drone crashes while you’re sitting in your air conditioning and your forced to drink a Pepsi because they’re all out of Coke while they roll you out a new “aircraft” I think that counts even less than her strapping into a machine that could kill her at any moment.

I’m going to tell the infantry guys I have more combat time in COD than they do in the actual field
View Quote
That’s my point. I’m making fun of myself, and her “combat” experience at the same time.

Jesus Christ. I’m a drone pilot. I get it, the jokes come easy. I also have several years in multi-engine and ejection seat aircraft. So what?

McSally is a cunt. I’m simply trying to help out the dudes who think her bona fides as the “first female combat pilot” actually mean something. If she had a dick, I doubt she would have even graduated UPT.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:25:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm thinking there might be something else going on here, bud. . . .
View Quote
What’s going on here is that I have met McSally and know several people who served with her. Her entire military career is sham, and spouting off her AF “accolades” as some sort of resume enhancer for political life is bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:37:27 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

You could set your watch by how often he gets it wrong. I put him on ignore long ago.
View Quote
This must be that time where I’m the broken clock right twice a day?

Maybe you’d like to take somebody’s word who is more respected in the A-10 community than myself.

McSally was a bad A-10 pilot and a shitty person.

Yes, there are people that have flown the A-10 and then there’s attack pilots. The reason Ms. McSally will never be an attack pilot, besides her incredible ineptness in the air, was because she put herself first before anybody on the ground. Like she told me back in 1995 back at Ahmed Al Jaber Air Base during a debrief, “It doesn’t matter how good a pilot I am, it doesn’t matter how good I execute close air support. What matters is getting me promoted.”
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:41:30 AM EDT
[#19]
To bad you are not female.  You will never see them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:42:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Oh MY GOD!!!

Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:57:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What's worrisome is that someone like Sinema is even in this race.
View Quote
The Repulsive has barely reported on the repugnant things that Sinema has said, and presses the 'she's a moderate' thing.

Most people don't pay attention.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 11:57:15 AM EDT
[#22]
I knew this was going to be something by Steve Benson. I am not surprised. He is a leftist.

Edit: Looking at the posts from AZ members, I see that I am not the only non-suscriber to the Repugnant.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:07:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I knew this was going to be something by Steve Benson. I am not surprised. He is a leftist.

Edit: Looking at the posts from AZ members, I see that I am not the only non-suscriber to the Repugnant.
View Quote
Not only have I never subscribed to that rag, I don't even click on their internet articles!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:13:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
meh
View Quote
This is the rational, Conservative reaction to something like this.

That said, it's the wrong reaction.

The left gets their tits in an uproar over Sarah Palin's PAC "target map" because it's "inciting violence" and national hay gets made over it.

The left does a political cartoon depicting actual violence against a Republican candidate and we rational minded folks go, "Meh," because, after all, it's just stupid leftists being stupid in a cartoon, when instead we need to be taking every opportunity to dish it back to them when they pull stuff like it. Accuse them of fostering an environment of violence, tie them to extremist Antifa that smashes windows and sets cars on fire, remind folks an unhinged leftists tried to kill 10% of Republicans in Congress.

Shrugging your shoulders and going, "Meh," at typical leftist stupidity gives them room to continue their stupidity. Don't give them any quarter. Get as outraged as they would over Sarah Palin's map, even if it's faux outrage. Their tactics work for a reason.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:18:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

McSally is a cunt. I’m simply trying to help out the dudes who think her bona fides as the “first female combat pilot” actually mean something. If she had a dick, I doubt she would have even graduated UPT.
View Quote
Who gives a shit? She's a R running against a commie. I don't give a fuck what she did or said or what has to be said in order to get her elected. If we have to say she was in a 4 g negative dive with a MiG-28 in order to win, fine then.

When it comes to beating the shit out of Dems sometimes you need to shut up and color.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:21:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Typical of Benson. He's always been a base, leftist back.
View Quote
Related to Ezra Taft Benson, and by God, he'll let you know it.

He used to live on exmormon.org, and he was a tiresome stiff there as well.

I'm no fan of the Joseph Smith snake cult, but he'd make me want to take up arms on their behalf.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Who gives a shit? She's a R running against a commie. I don't give a fuck what she did or said or what has to be said in order to get her elected. If we have to say she was in a 4 g negative dive with a MiG-28 in order to win, fine then.

When it comes to beating the shit out of Dems sometimes you need to shut up and color.
View Quote
McSally is a wolf in sheeps clothing my friend. Call her the lesser of two evils since she has an “R” next to her name if you want. Who knows, maybe she is.  But I seem to remember McCain the Republican not being very popular around here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:27:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I bet this guy she's seen them

Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#29]
AZ should be wary of pilots by now.the last one took forever To go and he sucked
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

What’s going on here is that I have met McSally and know several people who served with her. Her entire military career is sham, and spouting off her AF “accolades” as some sort of resume enhancer for political life is bullshit.
View Quote
She sounds like John McCain light.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:30:15 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Maybe you’d like to take somebody’s word who is more respected in the A-10 community than myself.

Yes, there are people that have flown the A-10 and then there’s attack pilots. The reason Ms. McSally will never be an attack pilot, besides her incredible ineptness in the air, was because she put herself first before anybody on the ground. Like she told me back in 1995 back at Ahmed Al Jaber Air Base during a debrief, “It doesn’t matter how good a pilot I am, it doesn’t matter how good I execute close air support. What matters is getting me promoted.”
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You could set your watch by how often he gets it wrong. I put him on ignore long ago.

Keep bitching and vote for the Dem if you want to lose the Senate and not replace Ginsberg with a conservative.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

She sounds like John McCain light.
View Quote
McCain with tits.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:33:19 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys bitching about McSally - what do you want us to do?  She won the R primary spot.  IMHO that sucks, but she's the R on the ticket.  You want us to stay home?  Vote for the DEM trying to hide that she's a DEM?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:33:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Keep bitching and vote for the Dem if you want to lose the Senate and not replace Ginsberg with a conservative.
View Quote
For the sake of argument, I’m curious if McSally was asked her thoughts on the Kavanaugh hearings. Because McSally is damn near a bonofide feminist.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Thats nice dear

View Quote
I would rather have a know enemy than another McCain.

Quit electing shitty senators AZ!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
You guys bitching about McSally - what do you want us to do?  She won the R primary spot.  IMHO that sucks, but she's the R on the ticket.  You want us to stay home?  Vote for the DEM trying to hide that she's a DEM?
View Quote
I'll hold my nose and vote for her. I hope Arpaio was paid handsomely, he really fucked us.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'll hold my nose and vote for her. I hope Arpaio was paid handsomely, he really fucked us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doing the same.  Staying home or voting the commie are not options in my mind.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:38:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not only have I never subscribed to that rag, I don't even click on their internet articles!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Benson and Montini, especially, pushed my parents to cancel their subscription years ago. My mother hated Steve Benson with a passion and my father would refer to E.J. Montini as "that miserable c@cksucker."
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I will be voting against the Communist candidate.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:39:47 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
McSally is a wolf in sheeps clothing my friend. Call her the lesser of two evils since she has an "R" next to her name if you want. Who knows, maybe she is.  But I seem to remember McCain the Republican not being very popular around here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

McSally is a wolf in sheeps clothing my friend. Call her the lesser of two evils since she has an "R" next to her name if you want. Who knows, maybe she is.  But I seem to remember McCain the Republican not being very popular around here.
The time for ideological purity was in the primaries. Crushing the socialists in Nov is the objective now.  In case you hadn't noticed, the political left and their media wing have been pushing socialist candidates as hard as I've ever seen.  Dragging the republican candidates at this stage is essentially engaging in voter suppression for the other side.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You guys bitching about McSally - what do you want us to do?  
View Quote
Burn it all to the ground and start over.

You’ve got a progressive female who lied about her military resume to enhance her own ambitions. And then you’ve got the democrat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:41:41 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

McCain with tits.
View Quote
Maybe she would do a better job of not crashing and burning and siding with the enemy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Do the right thing Arizona. Don't McFlake.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Burn it all to the ground and start over.
View Quote
Brilliant strategy!
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:46:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Maybe she would do a better job of not crashing and burning and siding with the enemy.
View Quote
Based on her congressional record, I'd wager she's going to be worse than McCain.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
IMHO, McSally and Sinema will both end up Senators.  One will win in 18 and the other in 20.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:48:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Based on her congressional record, I'd wager she's going to be worse than McCain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She'll be a one termer if that's the case.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:50:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

She'll be a one termer if that's the case.
View Quote
We'll see, McCain proved to be very resilient.  Flake not so much, but I think Flake is a moron.
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:51:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
IMHO, McSally and Sinema will both end up Senators.  One will win in 18 and the other in 20.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then we need to be working on getting a better candidate who can defeat her in '20, right?
Link Posted: 10/20/2018 12:52:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Commie bitch has a lot of nerve to be flying the American flag. Fucking poser, I hate commies.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top