Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah I don't want to resort to a hammer, axe, or poker to defend myself with when they start taking people to camps.
View Quote

So, don't.

The cool thing about gunfights, is you either win, or it doesn't matter anymore.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:14:37 AM EDT
[#2]
3d printer go brrrr...

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:16:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Chipman said that the Government has the Army and atomic Bombs so how can civilians fight that?

Well how did that work out in Afghanistan?

Who's leaving after twenty years with thousand's of dead and wounded.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
they I guess we'll all have real MGs if the penalty is the same.
View Quote

100% right.

Warm up the drill press...
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:20:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don’t give a shit anymore.  Make me a felon and find out what happens.  
View Quote

It's only going to take one guy who gets a stage 4 cancer diagnosis to give people a real bad day.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:21:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Coat hangers go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:26:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

There's 2 types of gun control- the kind by the Republicans that are excused/justified, and gun control by democrats that gets everyone raging.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:30:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Un- clutch the pearls Nancy.

If everything is illegal then nothing is.

There's only a question of how bad do you want to keep them and how bad do they want to take them.
View Quote

While that's true, it does allow them to "normalize". As everybody says, mass purges will be impossible and i doubt you'll ever see them. What you will see are targeted pin pricks. They'll go after this suspect person over her and over there; basically people who probably should have been looked at anyway and the masses will nod and say "yeah, he was dumb". This will continue until its seen as normal. There won't be a massive wave of confiscation. Just a slow moving of the goal posts.

Ask Rare Breed. Even now, half this forum is "yeah, that was dumb" as if they deserved it. The band of acceptable mods will slowly get stricter and stricter while the people who agree that was dumb grow more accustom to these sort of regulations. Seriously. Go back to the Rare Breed threads and start counting how many posts are apathetic to the ATF attack on that company... On a fing gun forum. That's how this goes now; not a massive wave of come take it. You're travelling in your car and get pulled over for a traffic stop and damn, you were transporting your rifle with forbidden features that nobody seriously presses until they're stumbled across. That has to go and you're not in the best position for that glorious showdown. Baby steps, my man.

Australia says "Hi", btw.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:36:31 AM EDT
[#9]
They already took ammo away from us!

I say bring it!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:38:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

If it comes to that, you aren't going to win against them no matter what you're armed with.  It's not about winning.  It's about taking out as many of them as possible before they get you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah I don't want to resort to a hammer, axe, or poker to defend myself with when they start taking people to camps.

If it comes to that, you aren't going to win against them no matter what you're armed with.  It's not about winning.  It's about taking out as many of them as possible before they get you.

Sometimes you write things that get me riled up - and other times you write things that just get me smiling.

This post of yours is most assuredly the latter.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:38:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The closer we approach the collapse, the more desperate they grow to disarm the people.  An armed populace is incompatible with a police state.  Stalin, Hitler, Mao were all acutely aware of this.
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:41:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Warm up the drill press if that’s the case.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Ungovernable is the answer to all of this.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:41:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There's only a question of how bad do you want to keep them and how bad do they want to take them.
View Quote

The first time they publicly charge a man's wife and children for possession and aiding a felon, and convict them to a incredible sentence. Every man that doesnt turn his in, his wife will while he's at work.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#15]
If they are going to make a semi auto a machine gun you might as well drill that third hole and enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:45:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The first time they publicly charge a man's wife and children for possession and aiding a felon, and convict them to a incredible sentence. Every man that doesnt turn his in, his wife will while he's at work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We must know very different people.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Felonies….get your fresh hot felonies. Felonies here….get your felonies here. If you don’t think some BS is coming, you’re a fool who lets your wife “hang out” with other men. Wake TF up!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:46:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Fuck Chipman and the ATF.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:47:01 AM EDT
[#19]
What did the taliban first do when they rolled into town- took most of the guns away that they could from the populace.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:48:42 AM EDT
[#20]
FUCK the ATF...why anyone follows the rules anymore is beyond me.

They don't play by the rules....why should we?

If they are gonna call them machine guns...I might as well make it full auto.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:49:01 AM EDT
[#21]
I honestly dont give a shit what rules or laws they make anymore, or existing rules and laws for that matter
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Remember how some of us warned all of you how Trumps bump stock ban would ultimately give the ATF the power to basically do whatever the fuck they wanted? We were just stupid NTers, its just a stupid toy, sorry your gal lost etc. etc. etc.

yeah we are the stupid ones.

PS make sure you all send the NRA some money, I'm sure they will eventually be around to fight.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:50:59 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Semi’s are just range toys. I never bought one cause it was obvious this was going to happen.

AMIRITE to guys that say the same on B Stocks and Braces?
View Quote

Laughs in M1 Garand
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:54:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Semi’s are just range toys. I never bought one cause it was obvious this was going to happen.

AMIRITE to guys that say the same on B Stocks and Braces?
View Quote

What does this have to do with ARMALITE?
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 11:56:48 AM EDT
[#25]
That was the push behind bump stocks all along.

Semi auto will be redefined. I doubt it takes until 2024 to get it done.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 12:18:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They've openly said any device that aids in making a gun fire faster should be regulated out of existence. It's something already being attempted at the state level. It's purposely ambiguous so things like an aftermarket trigger, muzzle, device, recoil buffer, spring set, etc could be included.
View Quote

MA did exactly that.

Anything that makes a gun fire faster ( faster than what is not defined ) is labelled a machine gun.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:01:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That was the push behind bump stocks all along.

Semi auto will be redefined. I doubt it takes until 2024 to get it done.
View Quote
New guy gets it.

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

MA did exactly that.

Anything that makes a gun fire faster ( faster than what is not defined ) is labelled a machine gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They've openly said any device that aids in making a gun fire faster should be regulated out of existence. It's something already being attempted at the state level. It's purposely ambiguous so things like an aftermarket trigger, muzzle, device, recoil buffer, spring set, etc could be included.

MA did exactly that.

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Battered Wife Syndrome.

Many years ago, we had a Republican candidate for Governor that campaigned as pro gun/pro 2nd. How great would that be to replace cuomo (the 1st) with a pro gun Republican?

Sent money and campaigned for him and he won! Shortly after taking office, he wrote up an AWB, and with the help of fellow Republicans, got it passed and signed it.

Guess what those of us bitching were told? You'll never guess, so I'll tell you: "cuomo would have been worse". And what happened? Well, he got reelected of course, but without my vote, because I was an Iowa resident by then.

Trump could have signed an AWB, and it would be the same shit-"better than hillary" or "better than biden" would have been posted here all the time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember how some of us warned all of you how Trumps bump stock ban would ultimately give the ATF the power to basically do whatever the fuck they wanted? We were just stupid NTers, its just a stupid toy, sorry your gal lost etc. etc. etc.

PS make sure you all send the NRA some money, I'm sure they will eventually be around to fight.

oh wise one .... if only we had all voted for clinton instead .... if only we had listened to you the wisest of the wise

STFU ... the ATF has sucked a donkey dick since the day they were created

Your anger is directed the wrong way.  He wasn't referring to voting for Hillary, he was talking about all the people this site that kept saying "It's just bump stocks, they are stupid and don't matter.  Trump is doing a great job.".  While others of us were saying we need to stop that one action that Trump is doing.  Not stop Trump completely or wish for Hillary, that is a stupid conclusion to jump to.  

Battered Wife Syndrome.

Many years ago, we had a Republican candidate for Governor that campaigned as pro gun/pro 2nd. How great would that be to replace cuomo (the 1st) with a pro gun Republican?

Sent money and campaigned for him and he won! Shortly after taking office, he wrote up an AWB, and with the help of fellow Republicans, got it passed and signed it.

Guess what those of us bitching were told? You'll never guess, so I'll tell you: "cuomo would have been worse". And what happened? Well, he got reelected of course, but without my vote, because I was an Iowa resident by then.

Trump could have signed an AWB, and it would be the same shit-"better than hillary" or "better than biden" would have been posted here all the time.

I'll wait while you go find all the posts I made supporting or blowing off the bump-stock ban as not a big deal while blindly gobbling Trump's cock .....
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#31]
If pro-gun people are more lazy than the anti-gun people, the ATF will get everything they want.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:06:22 PM EDT
[#32]
lol

FATF
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#33]
If we all have Machine Guns then dammit, we should all have MACHINE GUNS! This is great news!
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 1:46:00 PM EDT
[#34]
LOL
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#35]
FPMFNI
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

MA did exactly that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MA did exactly that.

How many fought back over that?

How many fought back when ny passed the state AWB? Or the SAFE act?

How many in all the other states that passed gun control?

It ends up being lots of chest thumping and big talk at the beginning, then slowly moves into acceptance and is forgotten as we move on to something else.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:08:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Biden regime arms Taliban with actual assault rifles, lmgs, and late gen NVDs.

Biden regime also plans to disarm the American public, because the greatest terror threats are armed Trumpists.

Makes total sense.

View Quote

Well yeah, he's scared shitless. He just watched a group of illiterate goat fuckers walk all over his regime.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'll wait while you go find all the posts I made supporting or blowing off the bump-stock ban as not a big deal while blindly gobbling Trump's cock .....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

oh wise one .... if only we had all voted for clinton instead .... if only we had listened to you the wisest of the wise

Your anger is directed the wrong way.  He wasn't referring to voting for Hillary, he was talking about all the people this site that kept saying "It's just bump stocks, they are stupid and don't matter.  Trump is doing a great job.".  While others of us were saying we need to stop that one action that Trump is doing.  Not stop Trump completely or wish for Hillary, that is a stupid conclusion to jump to.  

Battered Wife Syndrome.

Never said you did.

Many did however, just like they make excuses for Republicans that pass gun control.

"hillary would have been worse" is a Battered Wife Defense.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:15:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

We must know very different people.
View Quote

Lol, same. My wife has kit, and if CW results are any bearing, she's stronger and a better shot than about 1/3rd of the male population.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:26:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
If pro-gun people are more lazy than the anti-gun people, the ATF will get everything they want.
View Quote

Zzzzzzz ... IDGAF what they want.  Americans are armed and it's going to stay that way.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 3:49:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Guns are icky
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:00:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

It ends up being lots of chest thumping and big talk at the beginning, then slowly moves into acceptance and is forgotten as we move on to something else.
View Quote

You seem to have all the answers as if you know who is a blow hard and who is the real deal.
One person fighting back is retarded it would require community backing and others joining so there is your answer why.
Who here would be dumb enough to openly admit on this forum they are committing numerous felonies on a forum that heavily supports the thin blue line?
Not only because the mods will ban the person but also because the Feds will start an investigation for probable cause especially if they are dumb enough to post pics of their contraband here.
I guarantee you there are many people out there who are not complying with some of those draconian state gun laws including NFA laws but don't humble brag their collection online because they are not retarded.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:04:19 PM EDT
[#43]
So does this means the NFA is open for new MGs again?
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:31:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You seem to have all the answers as if you know who is a blow hard and who is the real deal.
One person fighting back is retarded it would require community backing and others joining so there is your answer why.
Who here would be dumb enough to openly admit on this forum they are committing numerous felonies on a forum that heavily supports the thin blue line?
Not only because the mods will ban the person but also because the Feds will start an investigation for probable cause especially if they are dumb enough to post pics of their contraband here.
I guarantee you there are many people out there who are not complying with some of those draconian state gun laws including NFA laws but don't humble brag their collection online because they are not retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't have any answers, short of voting in pro gun reps to unfuck the shit (which wont happen anyway).

I'm just pointing out the history of compliance in this country. Hiding your Bumpstock or brace in the closet isn't fighting back. Blowing up a federal building or building a Killdozer could be considered fighting back.

Grew up in ny and had my permit. Also had some off permit handguns, that the state would have fucked me over on. Same way guys I know there still have lots of 10+ round mags and "assault weapons". That said, you have to be very careful not to get caught with any of that stuff, because you are looking at felony time, and unlike the blacks that seem to stick by even the worst piece of shit, I wouldn't be expecting a cavalry of fellow gun owners riding to your rescue if you get caught.

Make your choices now of what you will do going forward.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:33:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Battered Wife Syndrome.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Battered Wife Syndrome.

There is a fine line of distinction but it gets messy no matter what.  What people forget is it is possible to support a politician over all while also criticizing some of the things they do.  Many people here have the attitude of "if they do one wrong thing they are the enemy and need to be destroyed".  If we had unlimited candidates to pick from and could replace a politician easily, that mentality would work.  We don't, never have, and never will.  We are stuck with who runs and that really sucks, especially since once they are elected they tend to get re-elected.  

If we had unlimited candidates to chose from then anyone not 100% inline with our personal views could be treated as the enemy.  In the scenario we get either Trump or Hillary and the battered wife syndrome, it comes down to: do you want to be beaten and smacked around 80% of the time or 20% of the time?  That is the real world choice we generally find ourselves in.  

With Trump vs Biden we most definitely would have been better off with Trump.  The people controlling Biden know exactly how screw over gun owners and dismantle our rights without ever passing a new law.  They are going to try, they will get the ATF/DOJ to change the language and screw us hard, and they will drag their feet when it goes to court.  There is still a bump stock ban lawsuit working its way through the courts, it isn't even close to being at the Supreme Court level yet.  

Getting the ATF to reclassify everything is the plan and then wait for court challenges.  Trump did screw us by opening that door, I called him out on it at that time.  Yet I still support him overall because that is who we are stuck with.  

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:33:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Joke is on them.

I will just move to a free state!

Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The closer we approach the collapse, the more desperate they grow to disarm the people.  An armed populace is incompatible with a police state.  Stalin, Hitler, Mao were all acutely aware of this.
View Quote

I don't think they are going to be able to disarm people.

They might make laws on paper, but I don't think most are going to follow them.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Zerohedge lol.
Link Posted: 8/25/2021 4:35:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
It's the obvious end-game, and I'm not sure I disagree with them, 99% of semi-autos probably fit the statutory definition of a machine gun.
View Quote

How so ? I do not think that is correct.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top