User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:16:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Since they’re saying no prior association between the individuals, my guess is that the dude was drunk or high, old dudes said something he didn’t like so he shot them. Considering there were two pistols, one could have been one of the old dudes’ or just a backup from an ankle holster.  

The kids probably just caught stray rounds.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
An active member of the US Army has been charged with murder after three men were shot dead and three more people were injured in a 'random attack' at bowling alley in Illinois.

Green Beret Duke Webb, 37, from Florida, was on Sunday charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder.

The shooting happened just before 7pm on Saturday at Don Carter Lanes in the city of Rockford about 90 minutes northwest of Chicago.

Three men, aged 73, 65 and 69, were killed. They have not been named.

A 14-year-old boy was shot in the face; his condition is described as stable. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and released from hospital.  

The sixth victim, a 62-year-old man, remains in a critical condition after he was shot multiple times, The Chicago Tribune reports.

It is not known why Webb was in Rockford and Police Chief Dan O'Shea said Sunday: 'We believe this was a completely random act, and there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case.'

According to a statement from the Army Webb is assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), based at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida.

He was on leave at the time of the shooting.

Police say around 6.55pm on Saturday, they received a call that someone had opened fire in an outdoor bar area of the bowling alley according to a police press conference given in the hours after the shooting.

When police arrived, they found multiple victims and the person of interest. Two handguns were also found at the scene.  

The bowling alley was closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. The bar, Shooters Bar & Grill, has remained open for outside drinking and takeout. Around 20 to 25 people had been at the establishment when the shooting broke out Saturday.

O'Shea said: 'The two teenage victims were picking up food. It's a carryout establishment as well. They were not in the bar area.'

Mayor Tom McNamara said in a statement he was 'angered and saddened'.

He added: 'My thoughts are with the families of those who lost loved ones. I'm also thinking of those who were injured and my hopes are with them for a quick and full recovery.'

Webb is being held without bond. He will make his first appearance in court Monday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9090805/Active-Army-soldier-charged-murder-Illinois-bowling-alley-shooting.html

No motive listed, pretty weird situation but it s still 2020.

Since they’re saying no prior association between the individuals, my guess is that the dude was drunk or high, old dudes said something he didn’t like so he shot them. Considering there were two pistols, one could have been one of the old dudes’ or just a backup from an ankle holster.  

Doubt it.

One in the cheek, one upper shoulder?

They were moving.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:21:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Every part of the military has its shitbags. Plenty of guys had tabs revoked. Fortunatly it is less in the SOF community.

I would love to hear the complete facts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Green Berets are human too.  2020 has mentally fucked up a lot of people and this guy might have had the means to act out his rage.  Ft Hood soldiers do all kinds of heinous shit around here so I don't immediately assume service members are always upstanding citizens.

Every part of the military has its shitbags. Plenty of guys had tabs revoked. Fortunatly it is less in the SOF community.

I would love to hear the complete facts.

Message sent

18Z50
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Didn't think that response through very well, did ya?
View Quote

Oh no, I did.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:30:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I dont think I'm trying to get into a gunfight with a Green Beret
View Quote

I eat Green Berets for breakfast, and right now I'm very hungry.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#6]
If we are speculating motive still: Did the older guys have service records? I can imagine a scenario where some VFW big dogs were talking shit either directly or within earshot of this guy and he got offended. They seemed to be the primaries from what little I know.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Between this and the RV bombing, is CIA sending out MK Ultra signals again or what?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Not really as crazy as you might think. People with psychopathic/sociopathic traits are disproportionately represented in SOCOM. Every once in a while they go off the deep end. Especially when combined with drugs/booze and PTSD.

There was a Delta guy that was a notorious serial rapist who's serving a couple life sentences in SC right now. There's been 3 or 4 more over the years who killed friends or their wives and then themselves. Bunch of Rangers robbed a bank in Tacoma some years back. The ringleader tried to have the prosecutor murdered from inside prison. SF dudes get caught smuggling coke. A number have also killed wives/girlfriends or other soldiers. SEALs antics need no further explaining here.

In the end no matter how many psych tests you take or how elite your unit is, you can still have a screw loose.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Message sent

18Z50
View Quote

Thanks brother.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:41:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

That's the same guy. Raymond Davis.

The Pakistanis were attempting to rob him, and then one them pulled a piece. Davis blasted both of them through his vehicle's windshield with an unmodified Glock 19. Whether or not those EKIA beardies were actual criminals acting on their own volition or if they were paid by another party to assassinate him was thoroughly debated. Whatever the case, the Pakistani interrogators likely fucked with him even with "diplomatic" credentials. Hussein Obama ended up paying Pakistan's extortion request to themselves and to the mother of the "victims" in order to free Davis.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was a green beret CIA contractor a few years back who shot someone over a parking spot dispute. Hell there have actually been quite a few similar ones.

I stand corrected, and thinking about it more now. I’ve had toe soldiers just snap back in the 90’s over minor things. One who got tired of humping the sincgars and another because a rental moped wouldn’t start.

There was a green beret in pakistan who shot a kid or two on a moped while driving down some third world street, back some years. They were probably chasing him with an AK or something though. I can see it being difficult to go in between those realities. A lot of those guys did/do contracting work. I got into the truck with one one time and he had two ARs ready to go within his reach. I looked at them and looked at him, and he said something about me being a soft target. Fuck, I guess so.

The Pakistanis were attempting to rob him, and then one them pulled a piece. Davis blasted both of them through his vehicle's windshield with an unmodified Glock 19. Whether or not those EKIA beardies were actual criminals acting on their own volition or if they were paid by another party to assassinate him was thoroughly debated. Whatever the case, the Pakistani interrogators likely fucked with him even with "diplomatic" credentials. Hussein Obama ended up paying Pakistan's extortion request to themselves and to the mother of the "victims" in order to free Davis.

Also Davis didn’t shoot someone over a parking spot dispute. He got in a physical altercation and knocked some guy on his ass who pressed charges.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:41:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:42:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Doubt it.

They were moving.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
An active member of the US Army has been charged with murder after three men were shot dead and three more people were injured in a 'random attack' at bowling alley in Illinois.

Green Beret Duke Webb, 37, from Florida, was on Sunday charged with three counts of murder and three counts of attempted murder.

The shooting happened just before 7pm on Saturday at Don Carter Lanes in the city of Rockford about 90 minutes northwest of Chicago.

Three men, aged 73, 65 and 69, were killed. They have not been named.

A 14-year-old boy was shot in the face; his condition is described as stable. A 16-year-old girl was shot in the shoulder and released from hospital.  

The sixth victim, a 62-year-old man, remains in a critical condition after he was shot multiple times, The Chicago Tribune reports.

It is not known why Webb was in Rockford and Police Chief Dan O'Shea said Sunday: 'We believe this was a completely random act, and there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case.'

According to a statement from the Army Webb is assigned to 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group (Airborne), based at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida.

He was on leave at the time of the shooting.

Police say around 6.55pm on Saturday, they received a call that someone had opened fire in an outdoor bar area of the bowling alley according to a police press conference given in the hours after the shooting.

When police arrived, they found multiple victims and the person of interest. Two handguns were also found at the scene.  

The bowling alley was closed due to COVID-19 restrictions. The bar, Shooters Bar & Grill, has remained open for outside drinking and takeout. Around 20 to 25 people had been at the establishment when the shooting broke out Saturday.

O'Shea said: 'The two teenage victims were picking up food. It's a carryout establishment as well. They were not in the bar area.'

Mayor Tom McNamara said in a statement he was 'angered and saddened'.

He added: 'My thoughts are with the families of those who lost loved ones. I'm also thinking of those who were injured and my hopes are with them for a quick and full recovery.'

Webb is being held without bond. He will make his first appearance in court Monday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9090805/Active-Army-soldier-charged-murder-Illinois-bowling-alley-shooting.html

No motive listed, pretty weird situation but it s still 2020.

Doubt it.

They were moving.

How does them being moving make them unable to catch stray rounds that make it past the shooter’s intended targets (the old guys)?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:44:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Has a picture of the alleged shooter been released?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:45:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Yup, best to interrogate active shooters that are killing random people before engaging them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, best to interrogate active shooters that are killing random people before engaging them.

Yup, good rule of thumb is,  if they don't kill you with the first round I reckon you should be in a gun fight with them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:46:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Whatever it was, it wasn’t random.
View Quote

Agreed, I wish Paul Harvey was around to tell us the rest of the story. My bet is the shooter isn’t talking to anyone except his lawyer at this point in time; so all we are hearing is one side of the story.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:46:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

A few years ago, a former SF guy murdered the commander of the Air Force Pararescue selection course after failing out.

Found his obituary. They left out the murder / suicide part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know an active duty sf warrent officer that interestingly was also an 18F get prison time for making CP with his own kid.  It took me a while to process that one...  weird sbit happens.

A few years ago, a former SF guy murdered the commander of the Air Force Pararescue selection course after failing out.

Found his obituary. They left out the murder / suicide part.

I knew Steve.  He was also an FBI Agent for a while.  He was a very "intense" cat,  but I don't think anyone who knew or served with him saw this coming.

The Sad story of Steve Bellino

18Z50
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:49:46 PM EDT
[#17]
PTSD?  I would guess PTSD.  I saw a friend once go from totally normal to literally hiding in the yard outside like he was back in the shit.  It was scary to see.  Green Beret dude might have suddenly been experiencing a flashback and dissociation and thought he was taking out some some baddies in Afghanistan or something, and then snapped out of it after firing a bunch of shots.  If so, it is fucked up and tragic for everyone involved.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#18]
A total WTF situation but I have to wonder, who the victims were and what did they know? The injured victims were a collateral necessity.
These days, those questions are valid.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:51:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
shoulda marked it zero
View Quote

Donny at least this is in the first 5 post
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Let us not forget and lose sight of the real monsters- the tiktard nurses spandex cyclists and their dancing hogging the highways.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:58:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#22]

Can't say he is crazy if he knew what he was doing was wrong as evidenced by trying to hide evidence.

According to O'Shea, Webb was taken into custody without incident, although he allegedly tried to hide his weapons and obscure his identification. O'Shea also indicated most of the shooting was caught on surveillance cameras inside the building.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is very unusual.

7th Groups forte is living like a rock star with hot ladies in south and Central America based on the US dollar,
And having various incidents like this swept under the rug OCONUS.

Some field grade is not going to be dropping op fund bribes and handing GPS and other cool shit to some Departamento Policia jefe to make this shit go away.
View Quote

Please tell me more!  

18Z50
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I wonder what scenario justifies  shooting a 14 year old boy a 16 year old girl and killing 3 elderly men aged 74, 65 and 69?
View Quote

Saigon fell in 1975.

1975 - 18 years of age = 1957 birth year

2020 -1957 = 63 years old currently

Did the 3 elderly dudes serve in Vietnam?

Or were they yucking it up about how they dodged the draft?

Orrrrr..,, it was Telefon

Telefon (1977) Official Trailer - Charles Bronson, Lee Remick Crime Drama Movie HD

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes now I remember, which is probably why I coupled the two in my head. I remember he had a bunch of loose ammo in an ammo can in his car in Pakistan, and I remember thinking about all the GD posts of pre-filled magazines, and thinking that GD would not approve. FBHO.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:17:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Saigon fell in 1975.

1975 - 18 years of age = 1957 birth year

2020 -1957 = 63 years old currently

Did the 3 elderly dudes serve in Vietnam?

Or were they yucking it up about how they dodged the draft?

Orrrrr..,, it was Teflon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=altSJMUmmHw

View Quote

I’m buying what you’re selling!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:17:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#28]
My home town.

Link to video of witness description.

Local newspaper coverage.

He is charged with fatally shooting three men ages 73, 65 and 69. He also is accused of shooting and wounding a 14-year-old boy, who was shot in the face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison, a 16-year-old girl, who was shot in the shoulder and treated and released, and a 62-year-old man, who is in critical condition after undergoing surgery from the shooting.

"We believe this was a completely random act, and there is no prior meeting or any kind of relationship between the suspect and any of the victims in this case," Police Chief Dan O'Shea said Sunday at a news conference at the District 3 police station.

More:3 killed, 3 others injured in shooting at Don Carter Lanes in Rockford

More:Violent crime in Rockford is ‘off the charts'

Officers arrived within one minute upon receiving multiple 911 calls and arrived on scene to hear gunfire, O'Shea said. Webb, who had attempted to conceal his identity and hide weapons from officers, was taken into custody within several minutes of officers arriving on the scene. Two handguns were recovered from the scene. No officers fired their weapons while bringing Webb into custody, O'Shea said.

"Most of the incident was captured on surveillance video from inside the business," O'Shea said. "The investigators have the surveillance videos and they'll go through those."

Rockford Police Chief Dan O'Shea identifies the suspected shooter in a triple homicide the night before as Duke Webb of Florida during a news conference at Rockford Police Department District 3 on Sunday, Dec. 27, 2020, in Rockford. Webb, an active duty military person, allegedly opened fire and killed three people and wounded three others at Don Carter Lanes on Saturday.
O'Shea said the bowling alley and lower level of the complex were closed, per COVID-19 regulations. An upstairs bar was operating within compliance with about 20 to 25 people, O'Shea said.

"The two teenage victims were picking up food. It's a carryout establishment as well," O'Shea said. "They were not in the bar area."
View Quote

He described the four older victims as "regular wonderful costumers," but said he did not know the two teenagers.

Sommer said his business does have in-house unarmed security, but did not know if security engaged the gunman. He also said he did not know what changes, if any, will be made at the establishment.

"It's a random act of violence," he said. "You can't prevent something like this."
View Quote

Local TV coverage
Upon arrival, officers located the suspect without any officers having to fire weapons. The suspect attempted to obscure his ID and weapon when officers arrived. O’Shea says there is surveillance video that caught the incident at Don Carter Lanes and 20-25 people were in the building prior to the incident.

Officials say there are six victims in total. A 73-year-old male, a 65-year old male, and a 69-year-old male were killed in the shooting. The other three victims went to the hospital.

“A 14-year-old male who was shot in the face he was subsequently airlifted to madison and is in current stable condition,” O’Shea said. “A 16-year-old female was shot in the shoulder she has been treated and released from a local hospital. A 62-year-old male received multiple gunshot wounds and the last update we have from the hospital is he was in surgery overnight and in critical condition.”
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:22:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I wonder what scenario justifies  shooting a 14 year old boy a 16 year old girl and killing 3 elderly men aged 74, 65 and 69?
View Quote

The 14 and 16 year olds were caught in the cross fire. We don’t know if the second gun belonged to the SF guy or one of the old guys or who shot who yet. It is hard for the cops to charge the dead guys so they charge the living guy.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:23:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Is that a fact?  I'm not defending him, but two handguns suggest a two-way fight.  How do you know it was the .mil guy who shot the kids and if it was him, they could have simply been in the crossfire?  Too early to make definitive statements, but I doubt we'll ever hear the real truth about this incident.

ROCK6
View Quote

SUPPOSITION!

One of the other comments/articles posted said that he tried to hide the two guns before walking...running out..., with the crowd.

It doesn’t mean he actually fired both guns.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:26:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Sniffing through the propaganda I can't condemn him yet:

https://heavy.com/news/duke-webb/

Duke Webb was described by the police chief as a resident of the state of Florida and a current active military member. Online records show he has past ties to Missouri. It’s not clear why he was in Rockford the day after Christmas. However, family posts on Facebook indicated he has relatives who live in Illinois, including in the Rockford area.
View Quote

O’Shea said police believe that the mass shooting was “random.” Two handguns were recovered at the scene, said the chief.
View Quote

So we don't know a time of the shootings and they won't say if it happened in the bar or the bowling lanes which were closed.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2020/12/28/florida-man-charged-in-bowling-alley-killings-is-in-army-special-forces/

Up to 25 people were at Don Carter Lanes when the shooting happened, but most of them escaped or hid, O’Shea said. He declined to say whether the shootings happened in the bar or elsewhere in the building, saying those details would come out in court. The teens who were wounded were picking up food at the carryout section of the bowling alley, he said.
View Quote

I doubt our boy or the dead people had IL CCW's and carrying while consuming is verboten.

https://www.ilga.gov/legislation/ilcs/ilcs3.asp?ActID=3497
(d) A licensee shall not carry a concealed firearm while under the influence of alcohol, other drug or drugs, intoxicating compound or combination of compounds, or any combination thereof, under the standards set forth in subsection (a) of Section 11-501 of the Illinois Vehicle Code.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:31:53 PM EDT
[#32]

15 minute duration is a long time for that to go down in the bowling alley.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

SUPPOSITION!

One of the other comments/articles posted said that he tried to hide the two guns before walking...running out..., with the crowd.

It doesn’t mean he actually fired both guns.
View Quote

Eye witness in these sort of situation are notoriously unreliable. How about we wait for the investigation to conclude before we start affixing blame.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is a pic at the link.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:36:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Active Green Beret on leave Shoots 6 people, killing 3.

What the fuck?
View Quote

Psycho eyes, he has them.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Messed up situation all around.  

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:36:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I posted his mugshot on page 2 and Balista posted the booking page with mugshot halfway down this page.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The 14 and 16 year olds were caught in the cross fire. We don’t know if the second gun belonged to the SF guy or one of the old guys or who shot who yet. It is hard for the cops to charge the dead guys so they charge the living guy.
View Quote

Show me the facts where it states they were “caught in the crossfire” and not intended targets.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Eye witness in these sort of situation are notoriously unreliable. How about we wait for the investigation to conclude before we start affixing blame.
View Quote

You are absolutely correct.

Eye witnesses are horrible.

An expert on that particular subject by the name of Elizabeth Loftus put on a seminar back when I was an undergrad.

It is interesting to see how human memory/recollection can shaped or twisted just by how the interviewer/interrogator asks the questions.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:41:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Show me the facts where it states they were “caught in the crossfire” and not intended targets.
View Quote

Show us the "facts" that they were intended targets.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:42:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is very unusual.

7th Groups forte is living like a rock star with hot ladies in south and Central America based on the US dollar,
And having various incidents like this swept under the rug OCONUS.

Some field grade is not going to be dropping op fund bribes and handing GPS and other cool shit to some Departamento Policia jefe to make this shit go away.
View Quote

What the fuck are you talking about?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:44:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So like I expected, it’s all internet speculation at this point.

So why even make a judgment one way or another.

The only “fact” that’s present right now is this guy shot 6 people. Killed 3 elderly and injured another elderly and two children.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:48:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So like I expected, it’s all internet speculation at this point.

So why even make a judgment one way or another.

The only “fact” that’s present right now is this guy shot 6 people. Killed 3 elderly and injured another elderly and two children.

View Quote

Actually the only fact is that he allegedly shot 6 people. That may be the case or there might be more to it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:50:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Actually the only fact is that he allegedly shot 6 people. That may be the case or there might be more to it.
View Quote

Exactly.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

everyone at their best is just as is just as fragile and anybody else. You can train all your life , then be killed in the simplest way.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

An expert on that particular subject by the name of Elizabeth Loftus put on a seminar back when I was an undergrad.

It is interesting to see how human memory/recollection can shaped or twisted just by how the interviewer/interrogator asks the questions.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yet that is "direct evidence." We did something similar in law school. Played a video, then asked questions. Even though you knew you had to pay attention, nobody could agree on much of anything that had happened. Circumstantial evidence is usually much better evidence.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#47]
The video should be released sooner or later.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:00:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Show me the facts where the SF guy shot them and he was firing two pistols.  Do you have a copy of the ballistic report or access to the evidence tying the SF guy to both weapons?  

The kids were not in the immediate vicinity of the people in the conflict; they were at the To-Go window while the other 4 were at the dining area. It said so in the article.

As I said before, “how about we wait for the investigation to be completed.”
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 2:04:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Exactly.
View Quote

For sake of Internet forum conversation-why would someone hide two guns if he was going to perhaps use the self defense they shit first argument?
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top