Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 91
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like Alec "Barney" Baldwin is back in NYC.  Maybe he'll hire James Comey as his defense attorney.  
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10182247/Alec-Baldwin-breaks-cover-returns-New-York-retreating-Vermont.html
View Quote

The look you make when you know you are going to jail.

Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:28:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

The look you make when you know you are going to jail.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/09/15/50260079-10182247-image-m-3_1636472417146.jpg
View Quote

Acting 24/7
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:30:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Sounds like the executive producers (Baldwin, et al) went cheap on the safety side and it bit them in the ass.  Hiring cops to be on set to make sure firearms are safe is a waste of money.
View Quote

Why wouldn’t they just hire a qualified armorer?  The idea of it having to be a cop is just dumb as hell. Baldwin is a loudmouth idiot.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:37:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Baldwin is a loudmouth idiot.
View Quote

...with the first notch carved into the grip of his six shooter.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Why wouldn’t they just hire a qualified armorer?  The idea of it having to be a cop is just dumb as hell. Baldwin is a loudmouth idiot.
View Quote

He's coming to the realization he was the final person responsible for his actions and is wishing he had someone else, anyone of authority he could pass the blame on.

Its like blaming the cops for not pulling you over for speeding which resulted in an accident. "someone should have stopped me"
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:52:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm sure Alec Baldwin's lawyers are wishing he would shut the hell up.
I can hear it now: "Mr Baldwin, in November 2021, you said that police officers should be on movie sets to manage firearms.  Why didn't you have a police officer for your movie when you shot and killed the cinematographer?"
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 12:39:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Rust crew member is hospitalized and may lose his arm after he was bitten by venomous brown recluse spider while shutting down movie after Alec Baldwin shot dead cinematographer

A crew member winding down production of Rust faces losing his arm after being bitten by a venomous spider, just weeks after Alec Baldwin accidentally shot and killed the movie's cinematographer.  

Jason Miller, a lamp operator and pipe rigger, was working to wind down production of the film after cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot by actor Alec Baldwin, when he was bitten by a brown recluse spider - a venomous spider that is native to North America.  

Within days, Sky News reports, Miller started experiencing severe symptoms, including necrosis of his arm, which occurs when cells die, and sepsis.

A fundraising page set up to pay for his health care expenses says: 'He has been hospitalized and endured multiple surgeries each day as doctors do their best to stop the infection and try to save his arm from amputation.

'It will be a very long road to recovery for Jason if the medical team is able to save his arm.

'If under worse circumstances, he loses his arm, this is a life-changing and devastating event for Jason and his family.' That page now appears to have been taken down.

A spokesperson for the Rust producers, including Alec Baldwin, told Sky News in a statement: 'We do not comment on individual members of the cast and crew's private matters.'

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/11/07/14/50171143-10174687-image-a-3_1636297175309.jpg

More
View Quote

I got bit a few years ago by a BR on the back of my thigh.  The bite turned infected and the infection got into my bloodstream.   It took some ass raping antibiotics to recover.  Also got a fist sized scar on the back of my thigh to impress the ladies.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 12:42:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Low budget and slow thinking by the producers.  

That picture of Baldwin looks like he fell off the wagon and has a crushing hangover.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 5:50:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 9:33:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Rust armorer's lawyer says she is being FRAMED, Alec Baldwin set shooting was sabotage and the 'scene was tampered with before police arrived'

Rust armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed is being framed for the accidental shooting that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, her lawyer claimed, blaming sabotage and insisting the 'scene was tampered with before police arrived' after Alec Baldwin fired the fatal shot.  

Jayson Bowles, Gutierrez-Reed's attorney, urged federal investigators Wednesday to continue digging for 'all of the facts' after the Santa Fe County district attorney said there was 'no proof' of a conspiracy to sabotage the film.

'We eagerly await the FBI's investigation as well and we are asking for a full and complete investigation of all of the facts, including the live rounds themselves, how they ended up in the 'dummies' box, and who put them in there,' Bowles said.

'We are convinced that this was sabotage and Hannah is being framed. We believe that the scene was tampered with as well before the police arrived.'

District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies refuted the claims made by Reed's legal team, which suggested the weapon could have been intentionally loaded with live ammo.

'Defense attorneys have come up with conspiracy theories and used the word 'sabotage.' We do not have proof,' said Atlwies, as she weighs whether to charge Gutierrez-Reed.

Bowles also said Wednesday he has offered to share 'additional, critical information' with the sheriff's office and is waiting for a response.

Gutierrez-Reed supplied the gun fired by Baldwin. It was also checked by the assistant director David Halls, who told Baldwin, 63, it was a 'cold gun,' meaning it had blanks, when he pointed it at Hutchins, 42, and fired while rehearsing a scene.

Carmack-Altwies told Good Morning America that she knows who loaded the gun and that investigators found additional live rounds on set, but could not specify how many because the investigation was ongoing.

'We still don't know how they got on the set and how they got there I think will be one of the most important factors going into a charging decision,' Atlwies said.  

'It's probably more important to focus on what led up to the shooting because the moment of the shooting, we know that at least Mr. Baldwin had no idea that the gun was loaded, so it's more how did that gun get loaded, what levels of failure happened and were those levels of failure criminal?'  

More
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 9:37:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Rust electrician who held dying Halyna Hutchins in his arms reveals 'scene did NOT require Alec Baldwin to shoot the revolver' as he sues for 'emotional distress'

The head electrician on the Rust movie set who held dying Halyna Hutchins in his arms has sued Alec Baldwin, rookie armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls over 'severe emotional distress' after the fatal shooting and revealed that the scene did not call for Baldwin to fire the gun.

Serge Svetnoy filed the suit against the three crew members - as well as others, who remain unnamed - and claimed that their alleged negligence led to the shooting and put him in emotional turmoil.

Svetnoy alleged in the court documents that the bullet struck director Joel Souza, 48, and killed Hutchins, 42, nearly hit him, too, according to TMZ.

He also said that he was one of the first people to tend to Halyna while she was bleeding out and attempted to keep her conscious.

He told TMZ that he's suing Baldwin because he 'owed a duty to the Plaintiff and other crew members and actors on the "Rust" set to handle the Colt Revolver provided to him by Defendant Halls with reasonable care and diligence for the safety of "Rust" cast and crew'.

Head electrician on the Rust movie set Serge Svetnoy (left)

'This duty called for Defendant Baldwin to double-check the Colt Revolver with Halls upon being handled to ensure that it did not contain live ammonization,' he added in the court documents.

Svetnoy went on to claim that if Baldwin knew the gun was loaded with a real bullet, he had another duty to 'refrain from pointing it at anyone'.

In a bombshell line, the lawsuit also revealed that the scene Baldwin was doing did not call for him to pull the trigger. The script supposedly directed the actor to draw the gun and point it in the general direction of the camera.

However, 'the scene did not call for Defendant Baldwin to shoot the Colt Revolver,' the document stated.

Besides his alleged negligence as an actor Svetnoy also pointed to the 63-year-old's negligence as a producer of the movie.

He wrote: 'They attempted to save money by hiring an insufficient number of crew members to safely handle the props and firearms.'

According to TMZ the suit went on to claim that there were other failings on set, including violating 'industry norms, declining requests for weapons training days, failing to allow proper time to allow for gunfire, failing to send out safety bulletins and spreading the staff too thin'.

Svetnoy, who asked for damages and a jury trial, also called the target practice that took place before the fatal accident 'outrageous'.

More
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 9:44:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Spin it however you want, everyone knows you're a POS opportunist
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#13]
So, thus far, out of all the people killed or injured on the set of this film, the only civil litigants are:

1) The script assistant(?) who called 9-1-1.
2) The electrician who rendered first aid.

Lots of trenchant commentary on humanity crossed my mind; but I decided to just leave it be.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 10:30:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rust electrician who held dying Halyna Hutchins in his arms reveals 'scene did NOT require Alec Baldwin to shoot the revolver' as he sues for 'emotional distress'

The head electrician on the Rust movie set who held dying Halyna Hutchins in his arms has sued Alec Baldwin, rookie armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls over 'severe emotional distress' after the fatal shooting and revealed that the scene did not call for Baldwin to fire the gun.

Serge Svetnoy filed the suit against the three crew members - as well as others, who remain unnamed - and claimed that their alleged negligence led to the shooting and put him in emotional turmoil.

Svetnoy alleged in the court documents that the bullet struck director Joel Souza, 48, and killed Hutchins, 42, nearly hit him, too, according to TMZ.

He also said that he was one of the first people to tend to Halyna while she was bleeding out and attempted to keep her conscious.

He told TMZ that he's suing Baldwin because he 'owed a duty to the Plaintiff and other crew members and actors on the "Rust" set to handle the Colt Revolver provided to him by Defendant Halls with reasonable care and diligence for the safety of "Rust" cast and crew'.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/10/26/10/49648777-10131519-image-a-1_1635241269272.jpg

Head electrician on the Rust movie set Serge Svetnoy (left)

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/10/26/10/49649591-10131519-image-a-2_1635241278210.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/10/26/10/49649593-10131519-image-a-3_1635241303388.jpg

'This duty called for Defendant Baldwin to double-check the Colt Revolver with Halls upon being handled to ensure that it did not contain live ammonization,' he added in the court documents.

Svetnoy went on to claim that if Baldwin knew the gun was loaded with a real bullet, he had another duty to 'refrain from pointing it at anyone'.

In a bombshell line, the lawsuit also revealed that the scene Baldwin was doing did not call for him to pull the trigger. The script supposedly directed the actor to draw the gun and point it in the general direction of the camera.

However, 'the scene did not call for Defendant Baldwin to shoot the Colt Revolver,' the document stated.

Besides his alleged negligence as an actor Svetnoy also pointed to the 63-year-old's negligence as a producer of the movie.

He wrote: 'They attempted to save money by hiring an insufficient number of crew members to safely handle the props and firearms.'

According to TMZ the suit went on to claim that there were other failings on set, including violating 'industry norms, declining requests for weapons training days, failing to allow proper time to allow for gunfire, failing to send out safety bulletins and spreading the staff too thin'.

Svetnoy, who asked for damages and a jury trial, also called the target practice that took place before the fatal accident 'outrageous'.

More
View Quote

Nice.  Finally, after 3 weeks, someone answers a question I've been wanting to know, but the media never asked.
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 10:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
So did this POS get locked up yet?
Link Posted: 11/10/2021 11:45:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/15/2021 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]
ALEC BALDWIN Charged With INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER!
Link Posted: 11/17/2021 5:15:52 PM EDT
[#18]
George Clooney calls Alec Baldwin’s deadly ‘Rust’ shooting ‘insane’

The veteran Hollywood star told Marc Maron’s “WTF” podcast that the death of 42-year-old cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was clearly the result of “a lot of stupid mistakes.”

“Maybe they weren’t even using that gun to do target practice, but they had live ammo with dummies,” Clooney raged of “all this s–t we’ve been seeing with all the Alec Baldwin stuff.”

“And that is insane. It’s insane. It’s infuriating,” insisted Clooney.

The “Ocean’s Eleven” star said that despite having “been on sets for 40 years,” he has never heard of some of the apparent safety measures Baldwin’s Western had used on the deadly set.

“First of all, I’ve never heard the term ‘cold gun,'” he said of the doomed safe word that Baldwin believed meant the Colt .45 he fired would not have live bullets.

“Every single time I’m handed a gun on a set — every time — they hand me a gun, I look at it, I open it, I show it to the person I’m pointing it to, we show it to the crew,” he told Maron.

“Everyone does it. Everybody knows,” he said.

Link Posted: 11/17/2021 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#19]
'Rust' script never called for Baldwin gun to be fired, lawsuit alleges

LOS ANGELES, Nov 17 (Reuters) - A crew member working on the Western movie "Rust" said in a lawsuit on Wednesday that the script never called for a gun to be fired during a scene that Alec Baldwin was rehearsing when he killed a cinematographer last month.

Script supervisor Mamie Mitchell alleges Baldwin should have checked the gun himself for live ammunition rather than relying on the assistant director's assertion that the Colt .45 revolver was safe to use.

"In our opinion, Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette when he fired a gun without checking it and without having the armorer do so in his presence," Mitchell's attorney Gloria Allred told a news conference.

Mitchell, who said she was in the line of fire, alleges assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and deliberate infliction of harm and is seeking unspecified damages in the lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

"I relive the shooting and the sound of the explosion from the gun over and over again," said Mitchell, who made the emergency call to authorities immediately after the Oct. 21 incident.

The lawsuit, the second to be lodged over the incident, names Baldwin, the movie's producers, assistant director Dave Halls and Hannah Gutierrez, the armorer who was in charge of the weapons used in the movie.

Link Posted: 11/18/2021 12:36:55 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LOS ANGELES, Nov 17 (Reuters) - A crew member working on the Western movie "Rust" said in a lawsuit on Wednesday that the script never called for a gun to be fired during a scene that Alec Baldwin was rehearsing when he killed a cinematographer last month.

Script supervisor Mamie Mitchell alleges Baldwin should have checked the gun himself for live ammunition rather than relying on the assistant director's assertion that the Colt .45 revolver was safe to use.

"In our opinion, Mr. Baldwin chose to play Russian Roulette when he fired a gun without checking it and without having the armorer do so in his presence," Mitchell's attorney Gloria Allred told a news conference.

Mitchell, who said she was in the line of fire, alleges assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and deliberate infliction of harm and is seeking unspecified damages in the lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court.

"I relive the shooting and the sound of the explosion from the gun over and over again," said Mitchell, who made the emergency call to authorities immediately after the Oct. 21 incident.

The lawsuit, the second to be lodged over the incident, names Baldwin, the movie's producers, assistant director Dave Halls and Hannah Gutierrez, the armorer who was in charge of the weapons used in the movie.

View Quote
Similar article:

"Attorney Gloria Allred held a press conference on Wednesday where she announced that the script supervisor on the Alec Baldwin movie "Rust," Mamie Mitchell, is the latest crew member to file a lawsuit against the actor and producers.

Baldwin was handed a Colt revolver by assistant director Dave Halls while rehearsing a scene for the indie-western. He fired the gun, which was somehow loaded with a live round that discharged, killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins and wounding director Joel Souza.

Mitchell is claiming assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and deliberate infliction of harm in the lawsuit that also names armorer Hannah Gutierrez Reed, prop master Sarah Zachry and assistant producer Dave Halls.

Mitchell's lawsuit claimed that Baldwin "intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired a loaded gun" even though the upcoming scene "did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm." The lawsuit also claimed Baldwin pointed and fired the gun at Hutchins, Joel Souza and Mitchell even though that was against protocol."

More at link.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/rust-lawsuit-press-conference-mamie-mitchell-assault-emotional-distress
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 12:44:13 AM EDT
[#21]
sounds like he's in alotta trouble..
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 10:48:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Awwwww. And that karma wagon just keeps rolling and rolling...
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Anybody still licking poor AB's nuts over this?
Link Posted: 11/18/2021 11:48:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair, I recall the initial reports stating the armorer was not allowed in the room because of COVID safety procedures.

I only point this out because these dumb fucks are as guilty as anyone for pushing this plandemic bullshit.

This hero survived covid for nearly two years, only to be taken out by a covid safety protocol.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:21:50 PM EDT
[#25]
So the script didn't call for Alec Baldwin to pull the trigger.  Evidently he was just farting around.  He decided to point a firearm at people, and pull the trigger.  
That should be sufficient evidence of negligence to bring this to trial.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The T:A at that body mass is a cruel joke of nature.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When did looking like a stripper from Blade Runner become a thing?

The T:A at that body mass is a cruel joke of nature.

she only wishes that she looked as good as the strippers in either edition of Blade Runner.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 4:06:27 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
So the script didn't call for Alec Baldwin to pull the trigger.  Evidently he was just farting around.  He decided to point a firearm at people, and pull the trigger.  
That should be sufficient evidence of negligence murder to bring this to trial.
View Quote

Slight change.
Link Posted: 11/20/2021 6:02:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No, the likelyhood is that they went into town with the gun to get ammo and all they could find were wadcutters meant for cowboy action shooting NRA and USRA revolver matches. Their "Armorer" probably didn't think they were bullets because they didn't have the "pointy thing that goes in".
View Quote

FTFY

Also, no. It's not likely that they thought they had blanks which were live. It is likely that a live round was loaded in the gun and, through negligence, left there and not discovered because there was no check before someone let retard-mc-fuckface pick it up who then, through negligence, failed to check or have it checked.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#29]
The more information that comes out about this incident, the more the movie set looks like amateur hour.  

Ammo (blanks, dummies, etc) for the movie apparently came from multiple sources, and they are trying to determine which source provided the ammo that was in the gun.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2021/11/30/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-investigators-seek-source-live-ammo/8814080002/

If I'm following the details in the article correctly, the live rounds may have come from the armorer's famous armorer father, but routed through a business that sold ammo to the Rust production.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 2:47:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The more information that comes out about this incident, the more the movie set looks like amateur hour.  

Ammo (blanks, dummies, etc) for the movie apparently came from multiple sources, and they are trying to determine which source provided the ammo that was in the gun.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/movies/2021/11/30/alec-baldwin-rust-shooting-investigators-seek-source-live-ammo/8814080002/

If I'm following the details in the article correctly, the live rounds may have come from the armorer's famous armorer father, but routed through a business that sold ammo to the Rust production.
View Quote

So they had a box 'o ammo with dummy and live rounds mixed up together?

Insane
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:04:26 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

If I’m reading that terribly written article correctly, Rust’s prop master got the rounds for the film from a company called PDQ Arm & Prop. The owner of PDQ Arm & Prop had recently worked with Rust’s armorer Hannah’s, dad. PDQ Arm & Prop owner asked Hannah’s dad to bring live ammo to train some actors, and then kept the live ammo when he went back home to New Mexico. The live round that Baldwin fired appears to be the same live rounds (reloads) that Hannah’s dad had given to PDQ Arm & Prop owner. Detectives recently raided PDQ Arm & Prop.

What a fucking cluster fuck this shit show was.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

FTFY

Also, no. It's not likely that they thought they had blanks which were live. It is likely that a live round was loaded in the gun and, through negligence, left there and not discovered because there was no check before someone let retard-mc-fuckface pick it up who then, through negligence, failed to check or have it checked.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, the likelyhood is that they went into town with the gun to get ammo and all they could find were wadcutters meant for cowboy action shooting NRA and USRA revolver matches. Their "Armorer" probably didn't think they were bullets because they didn't have the "pointy thing that goes in".

FTFY

The article that was just posted makes it sound like the Prop company sent some live rounds that were believed to be dummy rounds, and no one on set knew that any live rounds were even there.

My bet is that their standard practice for checking a weapon was to shake it and listen for a rattle. The problem was that they didn’t hear the rattle because there weren’t any dummy rounds in the gun.

The prop master even points out that she checked the box of rounds after the shooting, and she found some rounds that didn’t rattle.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 6:22:19 AM EDT
[#33]
I need to see what these movie dummies look like.

Never heard of verifying dummies with a “rattle.”

Usually indicated by the color of the bullet or the case, fluting in the cases, and/or empty primer pockets.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:04:43 AM EDT
[#34]
If they need dummy rounds they should have a hole drilled thru the side of the case and the primer pocket completly drilled out.

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#35]

While more comes to light, the scene did not require the firearm to be fired. Baldwin drew, cocked, aimed and fired the weapon.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Boils down to this, they (the elite gun banners) are blaming the actions of (drum roll please)...... PEOPLE not the gun. Weird.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 8:32:23 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FFhTijpXwAwNswf?format=png&name=small

While more comes to light, the scene did not require the firearm to be fired. Baldwin drew, cocked, aimed and fired the weapon.
View Quote

Don’t know where this quote came from but it doesn’t quite mesh with the USAToday article.

“Journalists” are apparently cut from the same cloth as the Rust crew.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:05:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I need to see what these movie dummies look like.

Never heard of verifying dummies with a “rattle.”

Usually indicated by the color of the bullet or the case, fluting in the cases, and/or empty primer pockets.
View Quote

If they were getting dummies from multiple sources, there could have been varying ways to check them.

"Hey, this one rattles, but this one doesn't."

"Yeah, the rattling ones came from [source A], but the ones that came from [source B] aren't the rattling type."

"How do we tell that the [source B] dummies are dummies?"

"...?  The box said they were dummies."

I haven't seen anything indicating that these people were qualified to play with airsoft.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:08:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Alec Baldwin will sit down for 'intense and revealing' prime time interview with George Stephanopoulos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262871/Alec-Baldwin-sit-intense-revealing-prime-time-interview-Rust-shooting.html
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:09:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Boils down to this, they (the elite gun banners) are blaming the actions of (drum roll please)...... PEOPLE not the gun. Weird.
View Quote

Difference between talking about hypothetical events ("the gun did it"), and facing potential criminal charges ("it wasn't me, it had to be one of them").
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:10:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anybody still licking poor AB's nuts over this?
View Quote

Only the guys he pays for happy endings. It's an add-on menu charge.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:13:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Alec Baldwin will sit down for 'intense and revealing' prime time interview with George Stephanopoulos

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10262871/Alec-Baldwin-sit-intense-revealing-prime-time-interview-Rust-shooting.html
View Quote

I expect it to bne as hard hitting as any Biden interview.  

Many tough and nail biting questions over "Favorite flavor of ice cream". Baldwin will be shaking when he is done, literally shaking.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Braking gnus: Steffy's interview to contain hard hitting questions like, "If you were a tree, what kind would you be?"  Or " How many NRA members have tried to carry out their death threats on you in the last month or so?"

Truly a master of the interview!
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That should be sufficient evidence of negligence to bring this to trial.
View Quote

I was thinking the same thing.
He was screwing around and not following the script.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:23:51 AM EDT
[#45]
SNL should do a comedy skit about this...
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

That'll be a feelz blowjob fest.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur.  Too bad Lorne Michaels is a hardcore demmie bitch boi.  If he had any balls they skit it to death.  Every weekend for years.  
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:34:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah and hire Donald Trump to play Alec Baldwin
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Many tough and nail biting questions over "Favorite flavor of ice cream". Baldwin will be shaking when he is done, literally shaking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Baldwin will blame Trump. Wait and see.
Link Posted: 12/1/2021 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I want George to ask him, "What was Ramius really like, I heard you met him once."
Page / 91
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top