Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You just ruined it all.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to @ me I'm in the thread bro.

But yeah pitfall I get it.
You just ruined it all.

Don't pull a LittlePony and @ people who are already reading the thread.

@s are designed to draw your attention to a thread. Look at HappyLife_NoWife, he is excellent at this. He'll say "lol oh shit let me tag some people who aren't in here yet"
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:25:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay here's the samurai video lmaooooo

Alex Jones Channels his inner Samurai
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

@s are designed to draw your attention to a thread. Look at HappyLife_NoWife, he is excellent at this. He'll say "lol oh shit let me tag some people who aren't in here yet"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to @ me I'm in the thread bro.

But yeah pitfall I get it.
You just ruined it all.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPjau6m_xU
View Quote
Greatness, had never seen that before.

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Alex Jones is a madman, but he's not crazy. He is a deeply flawed human being, but he is not stupid.

And he is absolutely correct about the greatest threat to liberty that America and the West have faced since America's birth: the elite establishment is using information warfare on a massive scale in order to perpetuate the Great Reset, which when you boil it down to its essence entails the introduction of an transnational, authoritarian, neo-feudalist fascistic regime. He is not wrong about that, and it is happening NOW, right before our eyes.

Shoot the messenger if you'd like, hate Jones if you'd like, but if you're too fucking stupid and too fucking brainwashed to understand that this is happening, then get the fuck out of the way. You're part of the problem.
View Quote

yeah, we're all flawed and no one's 100% on anything in anyone's life.

country needs more Alex Jones'
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:28:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Is Gates a lizard, too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know bill gates owns the most farmland in America, Across 19 states? He's also trying to ban cows (Netherlands)
so he can push his lab grown meat.

Is Gates a lizard, too?

A lizard? No, he's clearly a reptoid. If he isn't, he's in league with them. I also don't give any amount of shit about your opinion on my beliefs. To be honest, you and a few others are nothing but liberal trolls disguised as.....well y'all don't really hide it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
This thread is full of freedom!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:31:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Alex Jones Hits the Streets to Spread Info-Truths

This is another great one
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMPjau6m_xU

It still makes me laugh and I've seen it before
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:32:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A lizard? No, he's clearly a reptoid. If he isn't, he's in league with them. I also don't give any amount of shit about your opinion on my beliefs. To be honest, you and a few others are nothing but liberal trolls disguised as.....well y'all don't really hide it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Even if I didn't know anything about Alex Jones, the usual ARFCOM trolls hating on him tells me a lot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:34:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

you're just mad cause Alex Jones is fighting for our freedoms
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:34:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And it certainly isn't YOUR job either - is it buttercup?

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

Calm down, player. You sure are mouthy for an underscore that signs his damn posts. JFC.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:35:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I don't ignore any of y'all because I enjoy reading your ridiculous liberal bullshit that you shit into any thread involving freedom. You and your few cronies who shit in threads, are the laughingstock of gd. Some of us enjoy your lack of mental health and liberal esque comments.
View Quote

Threads involving "Freedom" & "Shitting" in threads (by contradicting ridiculous bull shit)...

Attachment Attached File

Good Luck to You & the Lizard Overlords on Planet "X"...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:37:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Is Gates a lizard, too?
View Quote

Weasel or snake. Sorry if I offended either.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:40:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Modern day televangelist.

If you think the damages are too high, imagine if it was your kid that was dead and he was calling you a "crisis actor" when he absolutely knew that was a total lie.

He's charlatan and idiot profiteer that tarnishes all conservatives with his crazy bullshit.

Not a great man, a bullshit artist feeding on extremism.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Calm down, player. You sure are mouthy for an underscore that signs his damn posts. JFC.
View Quote

Your Avatar tag "nobody important" is spot on ...  Well Done Sir!!

" />

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#19]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://c.tenor.com/B5mWLmGg_p4AAAAC/alex-jones-frogs.gif

Oh aren't you a clever one. Frogs? Because he said they were turning gay? I assume you don't know what atrazine is or what it does to frogs or how it gets to the frogs. Maybe, just maybe, if you could have an open mind, free of biases, you could look into things from an objective point of view.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I very much enjoy Alex Jones and I've made no secret of it
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Threads involving "Freedom" & "Shitting" in threads (by contradicting ridiculous bull shit)...

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't ignore any of y'all because I enjoy reading your ridiculous liberal bullshit that you shit into any thread involving freedom. You and your few cronies who shit in threads, are the laughingstock of gd. Some of us enjoy your lack of mental health and liberal esque comments.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Bigger_Hammer

Was that the best thing you could come up with? Come on man, I thought you were intellectually superior to all of us and that's why you feel compelled to tell us how wrong we are all the time.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Socrates
View Quote

I'd like to read Alex's version of the Symposium.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:51:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He's perfectly welcome to try - but someone clearly didn't learn that it isn't legally "defaming" if the comments are documented true.

Click the 'member information' and see it for yourself. Averaging 38 posts daily.  No other activity.  Another member paid for his membership.

https://i.imgur.com/oEKFKoQ.png

Everything stated is 100% true.  

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

You claim sone one else paid for his account? You have proof?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:52:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't "determine" what people want to believe - they are welcome to "believe" absolutely anything they want.  

If bringing the Truth & Facts into a crazy conspiracy circle jerk is "correcting" them - well so sorry bud - this is a discussion forum - people can discuss and have different points of view  than the Circle Jerk Crew.

Serious Question - why haven't you & your ilk thought about going somewhere ELSE so you & your crazy conspiracy circle jerkers can discuss "secret things & conspiracies" - in secret among yourselves instead of publicly here on ARFCOM - a Firearms board?

ARFCOM is NOT supposed to be some InfoWars alternate site clearinghouse central for all the Conspiracies & the Crazy.  The plague of no star troll accounts has absolutely wrecked ARFCOM & driven many of the very best members away as the Signal to Noise ratio has dropped to near zero.   Now we are left with the plague of no star 20-22'er Conspiracy worshipers who can't handle any dissent or disagreement & start crying is is somehow "Shitting in their threads" .

We lost the incredible ARFCOM archives of YEARS of great & useful threads & information because the Archives were Nuked to cover up for January 6th idiots who used the board as a communications point - The names were literally hidden to protect the guilty.  

You are absolutely fine to "believe" anything you want - be it Lizard People, Aliens, Big Foot, Unicorns, Loch Ness Monster or the fantasy of the "Q" Crew & the January 6th fiasco.

But ARFCOM is a FIREARMS Board and if some people post idiotic conspiracy bull shit - other people here have a right (freedom of speech) to call it for what it is.  

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly, just another Typical ARFCOM 20'er response these days ...  

But don't you worry about me 20'er.

I'll be around for a L-O-N-G time to keep bringing actual facts & reality into your warm little world of Made Up Bull Shit.

Or as it is called these days "Shitting in the Thread" (A.K.A. not marching to the 'Tard Army lock step ... )  

Bigger_Hammer
Who decided its your job to determine what people want to believe? Why can't you let people discuss a topic they want to without the need to "correct" them? People on the Left are constantly trying to control what people believe. Why don't you like freedom?
You don't set policy here so stop trying to correct everyone.

I don't "determine" what people want to believe - they are welcome to "believe" absolutely anything they want.  

If bringing the Truth & Facts into a crazy conspiracy circle jerk is "correcting" them - well so sorry bud - this is a discussion forum - people can discuss and have different points of view  than the Circle Jerk Crew.

Serious Question - why haven't you & your ilk thought about going somewhere ELSE so you & your crazy conspiracy circle jerkers can discuss "secret things & conspiracies" - in secret among yourselves instead of publicly here on ARFCOM - a Firearms board?

ARFCOM is NOT supposed to be some InfoWars alternate site clearinghouse central for all the Conspiracies & the Crazy.  The plague of no star troll accounts has absolutely wrecked ARFCOM & driven many of the very best members away as the Signal to Noise ratio has dropped to near zero.   Now we are left with the plague of no star 20-22'er Conspiracy worshipers who can't handle any dissent or disagreement & start crying is is somehow "Shitting in their threads" .

We lost the incredible ARFCOM archives of YEARS of great & useful threads & information because the Archives were Nuked to cover up for January 6th idiots who used the board as a communications point - The names were literally hidden to protect the guilty.  

You are absolutely fine to "believe" anything you want - be it Lizard People, Aliens, Big Foot, Unicorns, Loch Ness Monster or the fantasy of the "Q" Crew & the January 6th fiasco.

But ARFCOM is a FIREARMS Board and if some people post idiotic conspiracy bull shit - other people here have a right (freedom of speech) to call it for what it is.  

Bigger_Hammer

For being a firearms board, I really don't ever see you post about Firearms. Mostly about Donald Trump and January 6th
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:53:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:56:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
.... The owners of this site control what can and cannot be discussed. Its not your job.

Bigger_Hammer
Buttercup?
Oh...wait. I think I know whats going on.
I've read this is how men meet other men online. Well this is awkward. I'm flattered but I need to tell you I'm not gay. Its OK if you are, its 2022 after all. I'm not interested, I'm hetro. I hope you find what you're looking for. Be careful of Monkeypox.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:56:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

[url]https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg">https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg">[url]https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[url]https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg">https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg">[url]https://i.imgur.com/mh2g1qY.jpg

Bigger_Hammer
Yet you needed to respond .The irony is ironic.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:57:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't see Jones as Socrates, he's more like the Hebrew prophets people hated and reviled.

Socrates was influential with the young rich aristocrats of Athens. Those types hate Alex Jones these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trial_of_Socrates
I don't see Jones as Socrates, he's more like the Hebrew prophets people hated and reviled.

Socrates was influential with the young rich aristocrats of Athens. Those types hate Alex Jones these days.

LOL, Alex Jones is the village idiot.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Alex Jones is fighting for our freedoms
View Quote
No media personality does this, nor have they ever. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, don't ever think any T.V. box man is coming to save you.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:05:46 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No media personality does this, nor have they ever. Please, for the love of all that is good and holy, don't ever think any T.V. box man is coming to save you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alex isn't tv box man. He's internet/radio show man. While he may not be doing legal work trying to repeal laws, he is exposing the bullshit our govt and the wef and the UN are doing to us. That's why he's being financially destroyed. They want his influencial dissenting voice silenced.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#31]

You sure did take your medicine in that Kerri Lake thread. I guess you liked that. Back for more I see.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Alex isn't tv box man. He's internet/radio show man. While he may not be doing legal work trying to repeal laws, he is exposing the bullshit our govt and the wef and the UN are doing to us. That's why he's being financially destroyed. They want his influencial dissenting voice silenced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've heard decent stuff saying he's controlled opposition
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Alex isn't tv box man. He's internet/radio show man.
View Quote

Same thing, just for people under 50. Besides that, he and all of the other super successful right wing commentators could have pooled their money to buy enough influence to stop deplatforming.

They haven't. They all like to complain about it, usually while passing around the collection tray, but they haven't. At the end of the day, they care more about their own financial gain than "saving America". It's just the fact of the matter.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:18:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Same thing, just for people under 50. Besides that, he and all of the other super successful right wing commentators could have pooled their money to buy enough influence to stop deplatforming.

They haven't. They all like to complain about it, usually while passing around the collection tray, but they haven't. At the end of the day, they care more about their own financial gain than "saving America". It's just the fact of the matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Alex isn't tv box man. He's internet/radio show man.

Do you hold any opinions outside the mainstream that you believe would make you look stupid if you admitted to them?

I know I do. We do have a secret space program, which is funded by non American interests for profit.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Hurray Alex Jones... 'F' the commie bastards!

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Alex Jones Rants as an Indie Folk Song

Guy is hilarious.  

Some people in this thread have had a bit too much atrazine in their water.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:26:04 PM EDT
[#37]
There's a psych professor out there who begins his class asking "If you lived in the 1600s would you have been an abolitionist?" Something like 90% say they would have been, 10% abstain and ponder. He's never had a single student say they would be for slavery.

Even going into the 1800s the abolitionist party got like 1% of the vote. It simply was not a big deal at the time, and the true forward thinkers were in an extreme minority.

I forget which podcast host was interviewing him. Anyways, he went on to say that people should examine their beliefs internally. If you think the same way everyone else does there are two reasons for that. One is you simply arrived at the same conclusion as everyone else. So we can put murder and incest into that box. Everyone thought about it, killing people isn't right, we arrive at the same conclusion. The other option is that you have been conditioned to believe certain things and have either given in to societal pressure or outsourced your thinking.

Check out this study:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

I think sometimes playing devils advocate, or intentionally taking an opposite opinion can be very beneficial at times. I'm not suggesting becoming a contrarian but rather if you don't have any opinions that are "out there" how much thought have you really put into everything?
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Do you hold any opinions outside the mainstream that you believe would make you look stupid if you admitted to them?

I know I do. We do have a secret space program, which is funded by non American interests for profit.
View Quote
Of course. I wasn't kidding when I said I legitimately think he's a good entertainer. He's been right before on stuff to boot. I just think it's very optimistic to say any media personality is fighting for my freedom. I fully expect that if a civil war were ever to actually break out, the whole lot of them would be sharing a handful of boeing flights to Canada. Jones would probably be sipping on mimosas in economy plus with Cenk Uygur. It is what it is. I don't expect him to stay and be general of the revolt or anything. None of them are your friends and they don't know you personally, and if they haven't been politically active in any serious capacity beyond reading a teleprompter, there's no reason to think they'd suddenly start being active if the going gets tough.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:29:01 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who made millions with a business model built around pandering bullshit to stupid people who could be convinced he is a great man.

Somewhere in the middle. He said so much crazy stuff some of it was bound to be right
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:30:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Of course. I wasn't kidding when I said I legitimately think he's a good entertainer. He's been right before on stuff to boot. I just think it's very optimistic to say any media personality is fighting for my freedom. I fully expect that if a civil war were ever to actually break out, the whole lot of them would be sharing a handful of boeing flights to Canada. Jones would probably be sipping on mimosas in economy plus with Cenk Uygur. It is what it is. I don't expect him to stay and be general of the revolt or anything. None of them are your friends and they don't know you personally, and if they haven't been politically active in any serious capacity beyond reading a teleprompter, there's no reason to think they'd suddenly start being active if the going gets tough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh totally agree.

But that doesn't stop me from dying laughing at his samurai impression
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#41]
I like Alex Jones. Sometimes I have to weed through his crazy stuff but his message at its core is excellent. His stuff on the NWO is spot on. But AJ like as with any other commentator, people should do their own research too on what they hear/read. I know a lot of people that dont like him, but damn there are a few people here that seem to hate his guts like he murdered one of their family members or something.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#42]
im assuming, based on the title that this is is a 'troll' thread.

the samurai thing though, that was good for a few lols
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:39:25 PM EDT
[#43]
I like the cut of your jib!
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Show us on this doll...
View Quote

For real. Every thread.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:44:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:46:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Must be a Texas democrat thing.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:47:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There's a psych professor out there who begins his class asking "If you lived in the 1600s would you have been an abolitionist?" Something like 90% say they would have been, 10% abstain and ponder. He's never had a single student say they would be for slavery.

Even going into the 1800s the abolitionist party got like 1% of the vote. It simply was not a big deal at the time, and the true forward thinkers were in an extreme minority.

I forget which podcast host was interviewing him. Anyways, he went on to say that people should examine their beliefs internally. If you think the same way everyone else does there are two reasons for that. One is you simply arrived at the same conclusion as everyone else. So we can put murder and incest into that box. Everyone thought about it, killing people isn't right, we arrive at the same conclusion. The other option is that you have been conditioned to believe certain things and have either given in to societal pressure or outsourced your thinking.

Check out this study:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asch_conformity_experiments

I think sometimes playing devils advocate, or intentionally taking an opposite opinion can be very beneficial at times. I'm not suggesting becoming a contrarian but rather if you don't have any opinions that are "out there" how much thought have you really put into everything?
View Quote
Excellent post! Thinking outside the box is another way of putting it. Exposer to other ideas, even seemingly crazy ones, can stimulate thought. They push this stuff in the SpecOps community. Don't get bogged down on static thinking. Those guys are premier problem solvers. Hearing Alex Jones's off the wall rants to some is like fingernails on the chalkboard but somewhere in there is a kernal of truth that needs to be watered and see if it sprouts. To stifle "crazy ideas" is crazy in itself. People thought Thomas Edison was crazy. Some people think Elon Musk is crazy.
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:49:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I very much enjoy Alex Jones and I've made no secret of it
View Quote
I'm with you, I love AJ. I don't understand how one wouldn't be entertained by his antics. He's a character

Anyone who takes him seriously whether they be foaming at the mouth with vitriolic hate for the man like so many here or believing and hanging off his every word out of his mouth is fucking weird IMO
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:49:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

For being a firearms board, I really don't ever see you post about Firearms. Mostly about Donald Trump and January 6th
View Quote

Donald Trump
Alex Jones

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 2:50:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bigger_Hammer

Guess you felt the need to respond too ....  

How's that "ignore list" thing working out for you "Lug"?

Bigger_Hammer
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top