Quoted:
But, but, she has a boyfriend!!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So because she herself is a cheating asshat everyone else is doomed to fail.
Yeah the last couple of pages about her were quite eye opening. So a nymphomaniac doesn't believe in marriage/monogamy...whoda thunk it.
But, but, she has a boyfriend!!!
its her dads and her ex husbands fault.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
As a married outsider, I would describe it more as a “fucking and STD-spreading” rather than a “dating” scene.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A lot to wade through to get to the good girl type.

I imagine women say the same about guys tho.
There is a lot to get through, and we do.

I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man. A man who is steady and true, who honors his word, values his family, and understands the worth of a simple, quiet life. If I were ever to find myself without him, I don’t think I would be able to find anything that could compare.
As a married outsider, I would describe it more as a “fucking and STD-spreading” rather than a “dating” scene.
Fortunately, STD's are still uncommon in straight middle class white people that avoid IV drugs. Now straight women who have sex with bisexual black men are high risk and should be avoided.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What or who do we blame?

Facebook? Social Media in general?

Obama?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t envy anyone in the dating scene right now; it seems a nightmare. I am so very, very happy that I found a genuinely good man. A man who is steady and true, who honors his word, values his family, and understands the worth of a simple, quiet life. If I were ever to find myself without him, I don’t think I would be able to find anything that could compare.
And why do you think that is?
Strictly an outsider’s observation, but a whole bunch of folks are in it only to use people. There’s very little focus on building actual relationships, bonding, caring about working on things together, or commitment when things aren’t perfect. Everything’s treated as disposable, including the people. There’s manipulation, self-centered justifications, and generally contemptible behavior, and it’s all celebrated. It’s a culture that revolves around ‘what’s in it for me?’ So much adversarialism and cold-blooded calculation.

That’s nothing that i’d want in my life.
What or who do we blame?

Facebook? Social Media in general?

Obama?
Individuals. Everybody has a choice to be better than that. It seems that many choose not to be. That’s on them. And I wouldn’t choose to have that sort of person in my life.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

God’s truth, every word.

I’m pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
View Quote
I don’t know the men, but I’ve met the women. There are some truly fucked up women out there. I’m sure the men are equally fucked up, but women confide in me (girl talk). Low lifes are gonna low life.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They don't advertise it and I didn't say three fuck buddies.

One fuck buddy.
Whatever guy they just started dating.
Whatever guy they hooked up with at the bar Saturday.

The only one they talk about in mixed company is the guy they just started dating.

The fuck buddy is just a friend and really the only relationship of the three. The guy they just started dating will push the fuck buddy aside if things progress well, but the fuck buddy is waiting in the wings. The hook up doesn't count because it was a one night stand and she was drunk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

She went from having an affair, to getting trained by the local population.
I expect women who are not in a mutually exclusive relationship to have multiple partners. But usually the number is closer to 3; the long term fuck buddy, the new guy she's just started dating, and the random guys she hooks up with on girls nights. as a new guy enter the picture an existing guy rotates out. That's pretty normal.

As a guy, I find that 3 women at a time is about all I can effectively manage as well. More than that become work.

6 or 7 at a time is snakes in the head crazy.
I have never seen the 3 rotation of fuck buddies that women have.

I must be hanging out with the right crowd.
They don't advertise it and I didn't say three fuck buddies.

One fuck buddy.
Whatever guy they just started dating.
Whatever guy they hooked up with at the bar Saturday.

The only one they talk about in mixed company is the guy they just started dating.

The fuck buddy is just a friend and really the only relationship of the three. The guy they just started dating will push the fuck buddy aside if things progress well, but the fuck buddy is waiting in the wings. The hook up doesn't count because it was a one night stand and she was drunk.
Holy shit, I thought I was the only guy who saw this happen.  BTDT!  Been all three at various points!
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don’t know the men, but I’ve met the women. There are some truly fucked up women out there. I’m sure the men are equally fucked up, but women confide in me (girl talk). Low lifes are gonna low life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
God’s truth, every word.

I’m pretty tolerant of eccentricity and my life has immeasurably enriched by knowing some people who are, quite frankly, as weird as a two-headed dog.

Yet, I do not know, IRL, any men like those who typically author and populate these LBAW threads, nor do I know any women like these men portray women to typically be.  If these creatures actually do exist - other than as an exercise in creative writing - then they truly deserve each other, male and female, alike.
Beats me, hon.  It’s kinda like BigFoot: I hear lots of stories, but I never seem to encounter one in the wild.  Maybe I just radiate some kinda saintliness that causes evil to flee and hide.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Beats me, hon.  It’s kinda like BigFoot: I hear lots of stories, but I never seem to encounter one in the wild.  Maybe I just radiate some kinda saintliness that causes evil to flee and hide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
God’s truth, every word.

Obviously you should start hanging out with a lower class of people than those you currently spend time with.

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:34:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What would you guys do if every family raised every girl to hold out and become "marriage material." What would you guys do?
View Quote
Easy...after marriage they have already been "broken in"...lol
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:39:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I'll be a 53 year old man child if I want to
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
I work with younger people, and I’ve been friends with women who were lovely while in an LTR or normal while they still didn’t know you, and then bam! She spills the beans on her scams.

Some can still be friends. They just fuck over boys. Some fuck over everyone.

Some guys are that way too. They’re good friends to other guys, but they’ll lie and cheat with women.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:04:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Incorrect. As a man I also need someone to tend to my children while I go to war.

Marriage benefits me as a man greatly if I care at all about my genetics and ideals carrying on.
View Quote
You sir, are a paragon of both good genes and long term thinking in the model that propelled western civilization all the way to the moon. But, evolution is more of a numbers game and it is never as clear cut as you or I would prefer.

Warriors raping and pillaging is the norm across the history of civilization, from the Babylonians to the Hutus and Tutsis.   How many people across the world have Mongol or Hunic DNA?  The debate of quality over quantity is age old and deserves constant revisiting.

Spartan vs Persians
Roman Legionnaire vs Germanic Barbarian
Apache Brave vs American Infantryman
Redcoat vs Zulu
US Marine vs Viet Cong
RLI Trooper vs ZANLA guerilla
M1 Abrams vs T72
Curahee's son vs 6 welfare flunkies
Mobile Infantry Trooper vs Arachnids

That is an amazing list, think about each in the context of how you heard of them and what the eventual outcome was or will probably be.

I hope to have a beer with you sometime this year.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Maybe the Muslims taking over wouldn't be so bad, every cloud has a silver lining.
View Quote
Oh, the irony of it all!

Women have lost their collective minds. Walking around in public half naked. No sense of decency.

How did it become acceptable to show the world your vulva in public?

If you had made a law forcing them to dress like whores, they would have marched in the streets.

Fall of Rome and all of that...
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yeah, you’re right, there are bunch guys here whose matriphobia is based on family law considerations.  But there are also a bunch who believe monogomy is an unnatural state for human beings.
View Quote
Monogamy  * IS *  unnatural.  But then again, so is refraining from stealing, raping, murdering, etc.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:24:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

God’s truth, every word.

Go on...

What did they say?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:26:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I work with younger people, and I’ve been friends with women who were lovely while in an LTR or normal while they still didn’t know you, and then bam! She spills the beans on her scams.

Some guys are that way too. They’re good friends to other guys, but they’ll lie and cheat with women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:27:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fortunately, STD's are still uncommon in straight middle class white people that avoid IV drugs. Now straight women who have sex with bisexual black men are high risk and should be avoided.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah, you’re right, there are bunch guys here whose matriphobia is based on family law considerations.  But there are also a bunch who believe monogomy is an unnatural state for human beings.
View Quote
Monogamy  * IS *  unnatural.  But then again, so is refraining from stealing, raping, murdering, etc.
View Quote
OK.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:28:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So is not shitting in your pants, but we all learn not to do it.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
And I know why. I agree 100% ,a quiet simple life is what I lead. Lots of people do. If I'm not fishing shooting or home I'm at work. That's why you can't imagine finding another one like your hubs, cause you don't see them out . They're leading a quiet simple life
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 1:49:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
https://cdn.mamamia.com.au/wp/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/29135257/Bokody.jpg

Nice haircut. I'll get the manager on standby.
View Quote
Had you started with this pic I wouldn't have had to skim your article OP
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:05:04 PM EDT
[#21]
"Nadia was diagnosed while in mental health treatment with Borderline Personality Disorder, ..."

Color me surprised,
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:07:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
"Nadia was diagnosed while in mental health treatment with Borderline Personality Disorder, ..."

Color me surprised,
View Quote
Really explains quite a bit, actually.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:12:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Color me surprised,
Hmm, who would have thunk, a skank who has problems staying in relationships, who wants to blame the world instead of herself, is fucked up in the head?

But in 2018, she is rewarded with a writing job.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:18:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Lol

guys dont get married threads: you will be financially fucked if there is divorce. You may lose everything and pay for kids you never get to see anymore.

This lady: so I'm supposed to be faithful ALL THE TIME!?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hmm, who would have thunk, a skank who has problems staying in relationships, who wants to blame the world instead of herself, is fucked up in the head?

https://media.tenor.com/images/75c9503e8a961bc62556d84796bb5088/tenor.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Color me surprised,

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/support-group-co-dependency_us_5aa009cfe4b0e9381c1468c9

That reveals quite a bit as well.

Left cold on purpose.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Color me surprised,
View Quote
Something about sticking it in the crazy...
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Go on...

What did they say?
View Quote
Oh the usual, imma cheat, imma use him. Same as men, really. There’s shitbirds of both genders doing essentially the same thing and lying the same lies.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:22:06 PM EDT
[#28]
All I hear is "I cheated and I'm trying to make it sound ok by spewing this bullshit"
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Oh the usual, imma cheat, imma use him. Same as men, really. There’s shitbirds of both genders doing essentially the same thing and lying the same lies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

What did they say?
I think he was expecting details of a more graphic, lurid, and sexual nature.

I know I was.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:31:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

What did they say?
Anything that was similar between all of them to warn others? Or was it hidden that well?
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:32:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I know I was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go on...

What did they say?

I know I was.
Figured getting the kleenex and lotion was a bit of a waste.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:42:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
Sleeping on a mattress, birth control, super markets, star bucks, cars, a constructed roof over your head as well.

It's funny how the "it's not in our DNA!" Argument only comes up when we want to fuck around
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:42:52 PM EDT
[#33]
https://www.mamamia.com.au/how-to-online-date/

@cobra-ak

Holy crap, its like the female version of Cobra!
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You sir, are a paragon of both good genes and long term thinking in the model that propelled western civilization all the way to the moon. But, evolution is more of a numbers game and it is never as clear cut as you or I would prefer.

Warriors raping and pillaging is the norm across the history of civilization, from the Babylonians to the Hutus and Tutsis.   How many people across the world have Mongol or Hunic DNA?  The debate of quality over quantity is age old and deserves constant revisiting.

Spartan vs Persians
Roman Legionnaire vs Germanic Barbarian
Apache Brave vs American Infantryman
Redcoat vs Zulu
US Marine vs Viet Cong
RLI Trooper vs ZANLA guerilla
M1 Abrams vs T72
Curahee's son vs 6 welfare flunkies
Mobile Infantry Trooper vs Arachnids

That is an amazing list, think about each in the context of how you heard of them and what the eventual outcome was or will probably be.

I hope to have a beer with you sometime this year.
View Quote
The Apaches were engaging cavalry for the most part - not infantry.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:54:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So is not shitting in your pants, but we all learn not to do it.
View Quote
Exactly!
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 2:59:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/support-group-co-dependency_us_5aa009cfe4b0e9381c1468c9

That reveals quite a bit as well.

Left cold on purpose.
View Quote
"Yes, there are plenty of flowers, fancy dinners and the odd shirt tearing from a muscular body like a scene from a Danielle Steel novel. But there are also embarrassing name gaffes (you can never recover from moaning “Harry!” in bed with Sam), relentless Brazilian waxes (to this day, my vulva hasn’t fully recovered from everything I’ve done to it),"

I'm sure ....
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Sleeping on a mattress, birth control, super markets, star bucks, cars, a constructed roof over your head as well.

It's funny how the "it's not in our DNA!" Argument only comes up when we want to fuck around
View Quote
The endocrine system has a lot of control.  It is essentially the biological "camshaft" that programs the operation of both the body and the mind.

There are distinct gender differences.  They can be overcome, generally, only with will, conscious effort, and the support of society.

In the last 50 years, we have LOST the support of society.  You see what we get.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:16:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Anything that was similar between all of them to warn others? Or was it hidden that well?
View Quote
Men and women both hide shitty intentions. Only thing to do is to get to know them and not hop into bed with whoever is willing.

Call them out or run the minute they start acting up. Meet parents of boys, demand ladylike behavior from girls.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:21:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Men and women both hide shitty intentions. Only thing to do is to get to know them and not hop into bed with whoever is willing.

Call them out or run the minute they start acting up. Meet parents of boys, demand ladylike behavior from girls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What, till marriage?

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:27:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@cobra-ak

View Quote
Everyone should read that. The behavior she describes is not unusual for women on dating apps.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:30:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Everyone should read that. The behavior she describes is not unusual
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@cobra-ak

Everyone should read that. The behavior she describes is not unusual
I have never seen it.

But, I also try and associate with individuals who aren't like her.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Being in CA, I'm acquainted with both.

Total shitshow, man.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:34:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Total shitshow, man.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Total shitshow, man.
Go on.

I love stories.

Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Color me surprised,

This is my fiancee's favorite .gif of all time, by the way.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:42:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Crazy feminist cat lady, who is the product of a dysfunctional family.

mmmmk.

“You don’t OWN ME!”

LOL
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
she is a ridiculous caricature of a horny 15yo boy, except in a grown woman's body.  She disgusts me.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
fidelity isn't in our DNA?

That's some weak willed bullshit.
View Quote
She’s not exactly wrong, but her motivation for that conclusion is driven by her desire to justify her actions.

Of course she would outright deny the rest of evolutionary biology and psychology that goes along with it (heartiste anyone?).

That said, it’s not impossible to have a devoted marriage. If you like current western civilization, traditional marriage is a vital component, and that the greatest minds have failed to find a suitable replacement for raising children to healthy adults.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 3:59:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I've been told several times that women don't include hook ups in their number. A woman with one boyfriend who had 10-one night stands will say her number is one. They also don't count blowjobs.

Men don't include prostitutes in their number. a Veteren who had one girlfriend, 10 one night stands and screwed three hookers in Thailand will tell you his number is 11, not 14.
View Quote
“tee-hee

I’m still a virgin, anon
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

More like she was the town bike for awhile.
View Quote
Feminism started a free community bike company in every city.

ETA: but it’s only free if you know how to defeat the security devices (which is legal if you can, but illegal if you try too hard), and prices increase the uglier, out of shape or more socially inept you are.
Link Posted: 7/17/2018 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
she is a ridiculous caricature of a horny 15yo boy, except in a grown woman's body.  She disgusts me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She is a rather extreme example due to the number of guys she was juggling at once. But her behavior is not unusual. Until you have a conversation about exclusivity, both men and women should assume the person they have just started dating is seeing other people. it's the norm now.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top