Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are still many men and women willing to take that risk. You may not be one of them, and that’s fine. What you see as nothing more than a risky burden may end up being the greatest pleasure of someone else’s life. One of the fantastic things about this nation is that we are free to make that choice. No one is obligated to be in a relationship with anyone else. Mutual selection reigns supreme.
View Quote

You may not be obligated, but your life will be destroyed if you if you take the risk, lose and try to opt out.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

How should she 'feel fulfilled' then?  By catering to you?  This mindset is alien to me, please explain.  I'm not trolling you.

View Quote
No, by doing what she feels she wants to do to be a good partner. I will put her needs above mine, and hope she does the same. I'm talking about a woman who needs to have everything, and they get worn down, embittered, and remain unfulfilled because they are a spinning to many plates at the same time. Unable to raise good kids, keep the house clean, please her boss at work, please her husband, etc., etc., etc.

For every thing we do, we become a little less good as we add more and more task to the mix. Filipinas are happy to run the household and take care of the kids, and yes to work for income if they feel it's needed.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I thought it was 10/90
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
20%, 80%.

I thought it was 10/90

I know it's 5/95
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:47:23 PM EDT
[#4]
There’s something that bugs me these discussions . I’m a big quirky dork. Before I got married I had no money. Never had a real job. No one would say I was particularly good looking.

I don’t believe that any girlfriend settled for me. When we were together we spun in each other’s orbit with everything else being a distraction. Yeah, eventually I would move on but I can’t believe they looked at me and said “he’ll do”. I never thought that of them

Tears and random emails tell me I’m not delusional. I’m also not a Chad or whatever.

I don’t think women decide to pick a sucker to  settle down with.  I think passion fades and they don’t know how to love someone once the euphoria and novelty is gone.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 5:54:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There’s something that bugs me these discussions . I’m a big quirky dork. Before I got married I had no money. Never had a real job. No one would say I was particularly good looking.

I don’t believe that any girlfriend settled for me. When we were together we spun in each other’s orbit with everything else being a distraction. Yeah, eventually I would move on but I can’t believe they looked at me and said “he’ll do”. I never thought that of them

Tears and random emails tell me I’m not delusional. I’m also not a Chad or whatever.

I don’t think women decide to pick a sucker to  settle down with.  I think passion fades and they don’t know how to love someone once the euphoria and novelty is gone.
View Quote

Lot of truth in that and that is a big part of the problem. Woman have been conditioned to think that life is a neverending fairytale. Once the newness wears off and reality sets in the craziness appears. Doesn't help when they see people on social media that appear to live on perpetual vacations and they blame their husbands for their boring life.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:21:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lot of truth in that and that is a big part of the problem. Woman have been conditioned to think that life is a neverending fairytale. Once the newness wears off and reality sets in the craziness appears. Doesn't help when they see people on social media that appear to live on perpetual vacations and they blame their husbands for their boring life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why you need a strong frame and strong purpose and ensure that she fits into that. Give her a lot to do. They get bored far faster than we do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That's why you need a strong frame and strong purpose and ensure that she fits into that. Give her a lot to do. They get bored far faster than we do.
View Quote

Or you could just skip all that bullshit altogether, save your energy for something productive.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or you could just skip all that bullshit altogether, save your energy for something productive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do something productive alone when you can do it together plus have sex? [and no, I'm not talking about being married.]

Being married to one or more women and having a huge family to create your empire and trust group is old old old order thinking.

Being married in suburbia with 2.2 kids is old old order thinking.

Floating through life as a bachelor relying on the government apparatchik/order structure for security in your senescence is old order, pre-covid strategy.

Reproducing with one or more women and having a huge family to ensure security in a crumbling, dysfunctional future, is back on the menu boys.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife of 21 years passed away 8 months ago.

I really, really miss HER and all the things she did for us.  It all seems like a distant memory, now.

But, at this time in my life, I don't know if I really want another person.  The freedom is really nice, but the responsibilities I've inherited really suck, being single.
If I meet someone, who fits the bill, I don't really know if I would pursue or not.  I guess I'll find out one of these days.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My wife of 21 years passed away 8 months ago.

I really, really miss HER and all the things she did for us.  It all seems like a distant memory, now.

But, at this time in my life, I don't know if I really want another person.  The freedom is really nice, but the responsibilities I've inherited really suck, being single.
If I meet someone, who fits the bill, I don't really know if I would pursue or not.  I guess I'll find out one of these days.

View Quote
Sorry for that brother. It's got to be awful losing your mate, I cannot imagine. My prayers are with you. You'll know when your ready, and you'll know when your not.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:16:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Male-female relations have never been worse in the history of the human race.

The West is exceedingly efficient at indoctrinating girls to believe they don't need or want a man, or that men don't have qualities worth desiring. Men are in obsessive competition with each other and will work together to oppress each other at every opportunity.

Plus now you have to contend with the health issues caused by the mrna clot shots.

Its a fucking wasteland out there.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:16:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm alone.  I'm not lonely.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They become angry Karenbeasts, an outlook of nothing but despair for the next 50 years of their life, roaming the lands in search of customers to harass and managers to yell at.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The US population  is 50.52 percent female compared to 49.48 percent male. So unless there is a lot of polygamy going on...

Yet the "problem" is men being lonely and the "solution" is that they need to be more like women...

https://igotstandardsbro.com/

This is a great site to share with the cat ladies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The US population  is 50.52 percent female compared to 49.48 percent male. So unless there is a lot of polygamy going on...

Yet the "problem" is men being lonely and the "solution" is that they need to be more like women...

According to statistical data, the probability a guy of the U.S. male population ages XX to XX meets your standards is
0.0000%
that is 0.0000% of all white men in that age range

I put who I am in there but it says I don't exist.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I knew this would be a JLPIII thread before I even opened it........
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:34:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don't you go all midcap on us Pettimore!

TC
View Quote

North Mississippi AllStars - Skinny Woman - HQ
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:35:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When I was on myspace years ago when it was a thing, a chick msg'd me saying I was one of 3 male single college grads within like 100 miles that fit her criteria, she was in medical school and dabbled in swimsuit modeling.
View Quote
dear pleasure journal...
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Or the rise of men that dont want an obese, radical feminist progressive liberal partner.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm not lonely, I'm drunk.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:51:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm not lonely, I'm drunk.
View Quote

SCOTT H. BIRAM - Still Drunk, Still Crazy, Still Blue ('FD' acoustic session)
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That male death by suicide rate is driven by an aging population.  Older white guys not only make up a larger part of the population, their rate of suicide is also highest, pulling up the aggregate rate.  It's not as though men have suddenly gotten more hopeless, is that there's a Boomer Bulge swelling the numbers of at-risk age group.

Regarding the Men v Women rate...we all know that men use means that are more likely to be lethal on the first attempt (firearms) while women choose less successful methods (pills.)  It's not a state-of-mind difference, it's a success rate gap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women have always been selective, by their nature
Women tend to have 1 ancestor, men, 2 or none.
Vagina is never worth zero.
But women don't have the same exactly level of up (and down) movement men can do in the dating market.

Women IMHO on AVERAGE are better communicators, at the top levels, very well represented.
Let me just say, they can't seem to translate that to romance though
VERY few women have any game at all.

Or as Patrice O'Neal would say, "LIKE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TALK YOUR WAY INTO DICK.
LOOK AT ME, I'M DISGUSTING - DO YOU KNOWWW HOW FUNNY I HAVE TO BE TO CATCH YOU?"

But, there's a problem here: "and who share their values."

IIRC it was Christina Hoff Sommers who said that one of the predictors being a Social Justice Warrior is being a woman.
They're more likely on average to believe the modern leftie ideas (the cultural rot stuff).
Young single women, that cluster of fertile women are often duped by this crap.

SO many of them today, values wise expect a husband who does ALL the old traditional husband things, and expects fucking zero in return.
I would say that's the biggest problem from my standpoint. I left swipe tons of pretty girls.
There were a few dozen girls over the years that, if I saw they'd make a bad mother/wife, (or they were crazy), I'd go.
No matter how pretty they were.
I wouldn't stick it in the crazy, I can't run that fast away from a wreck
If I thought this thing makes it to 30,000 feet after take off and will promptly run out of fuel? No sense in climbing aboard.
Not when the ejector seat is tethered to my bank account, and she gets a much bigger parachute.

"We're not teaching them to CommunicateTM enough."
I don't think that's quite all it is.
If women selected solely on that, my English teachers in highschool would have basically abducted me and I would likely have been placed in some arranged marriage.

As we talk about the rise of lonely, single men,

The suicide rate gap between the sexes:
https://www.statista.com/graphic/1/187478/death-rate-from-suicide-in-the-us-by-gender-since-1950.jpg

Anti depressant use:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1111111FEhedX_WQAMg37N_jpg-2172798b_jpg-2519318.JPG

The women are lonely too.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/144599/1614559327542_jpg-1858333_jpeg-2519320.JPG

That male death by suicide rate is driven by an aging population.  Older white guys not only make up a larger part of the population, their rate of suicide is also highest, pulling up the aggregate rate.  It's not as though men have suddenly gotten more hopeless, is that there's a Boomer Bulge swelling the numbers of at-risk age group.

Regarding the Men v Women rate...we all know that men use means that are more likely to be lethal on the first attempt (firearms) while women choose less successful methods (pills.)  It's not a state-of-mind difference, it's a success rate gap.

People tend to use what they have access to and may be familiar with. In places with tight gun control like China/Korea/Russia  pesticide poisons are a high use  method, especially in rural areas, where as in cities long falls are.

There is another factor, when women use firearms, they often aim it at their chest for the heart,  compared to men who aim at the head for the brain. Most people think of their heart in the center of chest, which is wrong.

That male compared to female gunshot location difference  has been attempted to be explained away by women's vanity. Not wanting to mess up their face/beauty...or some shit....    

Although I think it may be difference in familiarity with ballistics and anatomy knowledge. Where people that shoot themselves in the chest, put the barrel to the  center of the chest,  not to the left side, to hit the heart.  Thinking they were aiming for the heart, when they were not aiming at such, and this is one factor in the several "possible reasons"  you have more females survive gun shot suicide attempts.

In the male group,   that they may have more experience and do not over estimate the lethality of a single shot, or a smaller caliber.  This may be due to more males being exposed to firearms,  and the bullet's  ballistic knowledge. Which could come  from the military service (most older males served), hunting, and other recreational shooting activities.  Adding to that, many of these older males that grew up hunting and consider "if the animal ran for more than 25 feet after being shot , to  have been a bad shoot" . Due to shot placement, distance, and/or caliber used.   This group prided themselves on very humane kills, with preferably dropping the animals where they stood when hunting.  So when it comes time to end their life they would chose to do such to themselves  with an appropriate caliber and better shot placement.  

Suicide statistics are weirdly complex and seem to contradict themselves,  and have a lot of researcher personal pet theory  in the ""reasons"".   I'll step down off a soapbox before I write long rant how the "severeness of the method" is considered the big factor  for getting help and how Mental Health  screws the pooch by not factoring in  "how much that person was ""certain"" that their method would work" . Which  is not taken into that evaluation as highly, if at all.  That can cause someone to be dismissed , and/or downgraded for seriousness of their  suicide falsely, which is the last thing we want.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:03:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think the virtual office space is going to really mess with relationships as well. I know a LOT of people, myself included. That met their spouse though work or in my case my co-worker introduced me to her SIL.

Come to this of it almost every girl I dated I met though work.

View Quote

I did as well.  I've lost touch with reality over the last 3 years.  I'm completely disconnected and don't even know how to begin being normal again.  I work at home and go weeks without speaking to anyone outside of work conference calls.  

I haven't gone to a normal, group social event in probably 2 years.  I work, go to the gym, come home every day.  That's it.  Go shoot once in a while.  Clean my house, cut my grass, etc.  Most times I feel fine.  Occasionally, the misery of loneliness sets in for a few days.

I dated some nice girls for a while over the years, but always ended it within probably 6 months.  I've never had a girl break up with me because I did it before they ever got a chance.  They 100% would have eventually I'm sure.  I've always wanted to be with someone.  When I actually am, I feel an anxious feeling of being trapped and need to get out.

It's probably because I've never really liked anyone I ever dated.  It might be mental illness of some kind quite frankly.

Fuck it, what're ya gonna do?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

The results are loads of fun. This will show my wife that I'm a real catch!
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#25]
I said it in another thread a day or so ago.  

Get your self a German shorthaired pointer.  Friendly and loyal.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder if there were as many whiny insecure men in the world pre internet or is it just that they have a platform now?

That’s right, Boomer here and I laid pipe from coast to coast.

But seriously, it’s depressing seeing this topic all the time. I was blessed with a good woman that has been by my side for 35 years now.

Had a few false starts along the way.
I’ve been lonely for short periods of time.

Is the artificial society to blame for today?

View Quote

Even the Elephant Man could have gotten laid back then, now as a young guy you've got your work cut out for you.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 9:55:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Of course there's one guy that's gotta pop in and reply without reading a single response in the thread.

Ugh, the level of simp in this post is disgusting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Typical thread of lonely guys incapable of self reflection complaining women and convincing themselves they aren't lonely.

Sorry, Youtube MGTOW gurus and red pilling won't help you. Its the blind leading the blind. I know a hundred happy guys in happy relationships with good looking girls that aren't 10/10 pussy slaying masters.

Get a hobby you enjoy, socialize more, and stop exposing yourself to incel/red pill internet circle jerks.

Of course there's one guy that's gotta pop in and reply without reading a single response in the thread.

Ugh, the level of simp in this post is disgusting.

Always more than one.  Also "my perfect marriage for 20-years" blah, blah, blah.  Even top of their game men, Sly Stallone for example, are now losing half their wealth to a bitch after 25-yrs of marriage.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:04:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Consider your workplace. Would you describe your peers as equally committed as you to do their jobs well?

Chances are you have co-workers wholly dedicated to doing an excellent job. Others would like to do a good job, but lack the skills or intelligence to do so. And still others that couldn't care any less about doing their job and are really just waiting for their paycheck.

People involved in marriages are the same way. You can have two people that are committed and skilled at keeping each other happy. Then you have marriages where one party (or both) simply lack the ability to make each other happy and one (or both) decide to separate. Then you have the third couple that simply doesn't care anymore but it seemed like such a warm, wet hole good idea back when it started.

This is why nearly 2/3 marriages end in divorce.
View Quote

Your analogy is far lacking.  For when either the employee quits or is fired he doesn't lose half his retirement and is forced by a kangaroo court to work as a modern slave for up to 18-years (child support) or the rest of his life (alimony).
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:08:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bullshit. It's much easier to focus and reach full potential without having some harpy in your head complicating things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Humans are not designed to be solitary… it’s very simple, you don’t know what you’re missing. Most are unable to reach full potential with love and support from a mate.

Bullshit. It's much easier to focus and reach full potential without having some harpy in your head complicating things.

No kidding, exactly what does the woman do to accelerate a man's life in a majority of marriages
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:18:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Psychology Today....

Read about their founding and backgrounds of the early people. They have probably been pushing bullshit claptrap for decades, using titled academics with agendas for "gravitas"

How aboutjthis gravitas from their editor in chief

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38726/Screenshot_20220909-224026_Brave_jpg-2520087.JPG
View Quote

Figures, woke purple-haired, cat herder who can't even straight up answer a fundamental question about her qualifications for her job or more to the point lack of qualifications.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

So... that comes down to a large portion of women competing for a very small portion of men. On Tinder, the stats were something like "men swipe right (meaning they like) on 60% of women. Women swipe right on 4% of men"

View Quote

https://review42.com/uk/resources/tinder-stats/

#33 The match rate is very low for men
As already explained, men swipe right more often than women, and women have more success and matches. The match rate for women is at 10%, while for men it’s a measly 0.6%. If you’re a man asking what is the average match rate for guys on Tinder, sorry to disappoint.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:30:27 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I said it in another thread a day or so ago.  

Get your self a German shorthaired pointer.  Friendly and loyal.
View Quote

Heck, get a horse.

You'll be outnumbered 20-1 by hot, fit, shapley, tight breeches, horse chicks.

And if not interested, you've still got a fuzzy friend.

Unless you're one of those happy being single people(as I am), then it's a bit like being hunted.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Be honest, she’s still down in the crawl space, yeah?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wanted a GF so bad when I was younger, was never good with the ladies. Then I got a GF, didnt really like her all that much, realized I was happier single.

I'm 30 and have the whole rest of my life to chain myself down. I enjoy my solitude. A woman will have to make me enjoy her presence more than I enjoy my solitude.

ETA: I'm also in shape, employed, and generally speaking have my shit together. If I need a lay I can go pick one up from a bar.

Be honest, she’s still down in the crawl space, yeah?

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No kidding, exactly what does the woman do to accelerate a man's life in a majority of marriages
View Quote

Nothing, they create obstacles.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Try chasing a married woman, it’s much easier. For example, I used to deliver office supplies to this lady’s office and she’s really nice and I think she likes me. I make sure I comment on all of her FB posts and other  social media
View Quote

Maybe offer to deliver her some fresh produce  from your garden.
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:43:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

According to statistical data, the probability a guy of the U.S. male population ages XX to XX meets your standards is
0.0000%
that is 0.0000% of all white men in that age range

I kept fuckin telling you that by like just 3 descriptors alone you're the goddamn chosen one brah

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:49:53 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm emotionally available, a great communicator, and I share my values.

I'm also fat, nearsighted and balding.

Where Ya at, ladies?
Link Posted: 9/9/2022 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Y’all are overthinking this shit. I have been married 3x. First one was 3.5 years and the second one was 20 years. I have been happily married a 3rd time for 10 years.

3 things you need to know:

If you want to be alone you can be.

If you don’t want to be alone you can absolutely find someone.

If it doesn’t work out buy them a house and tell them to go away. They can be replaced and so can you. Trust me sometimes it’s worth it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2022 11:53:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm emotionally available, a great communicator, and I share my values.

I'm also fat, nearsighted and balding.

Where Ya at, ladies?
View Quote

Married, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I put in a divorced friend's info and got 0.0000%: white/55-60/single/6'5"/in shape/high income. But he doesn't have a date this weekend.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:30:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I did as well.  I've lost touch with reality over the last 3 years.  I'm completely disconnected and don't even know how to begin being normal again.  I work at home and go weeks without speaking to anyone outside of work conference calls.  

I haven't gone to a normal, group social event in probably 2 years.  I work, go to the gym, come home every day.  That's it.  Go shoot once in a while.  Clean my house, cut my grass, etc.  Most times I feel fine.  Occasionally, the misery of loneliness sets in for a few days.

I dated some nice girls for a while over the years, but always ended it within probably 6 months.  I've never had a girl break up with me because I did it before they ever got a chance.  They 100% would have eventually I'm sure.  I've always wanted to be with someone.  When I actually am, I feel an anxious feeling of being trapped and need to get out.

It's probably because I've never really liked anyone I ever dated.  It might be mental illness of some kind quite frankly.

View Quote

There is a book called "Attachment" which will answer your questions. You probably have an avoidant attachment style.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:36:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Alone. Definitely not lonely Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 12:55:00 AM EDT
[#44]
theres like a billion trillion single chicks in philippines itching for a man of just about any age to come along. 82 degrees and breezy ocean air all year long. was single and kept getting robbed by average american chicks until i found out and met my wife over there. had no idea.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 2:33:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hahaha...
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 2:38:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the virtual office space is going to really mess with relationships as well. I know a LOT of people, myself included. That met their spouse though work or in my case my co-worker introduced me to her SIL.

Come to this of it almost every girl I dated I met though work.

Rather drunk right now but you sound like me over the last 3 years.  Only difference is it cost me my marriage (maybe) as the wife moved out but doesn’t want the divorce (??).
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 6:28:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
theres like a billion trillion single chicks in philippines itching for a man of just about any age to come along. 82 degrees and breezy ocean air all year long. was single and kept getting robbed by average american chicks until i found out and met my wife over there. had no idea.
View Quote
Yes! Exactly what I did. Love my good, good girl. Filipinas are great wives, but like everywhere else there are good and bad women, the percentage of good in P.I. Is much higher though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:22:49 AM EDT
[#48]

@CarmelBytheSea

A warning next time!  That’s just gross.
Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:27:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

“Enemies List” is not the preferred nomenclature,  “Accountability List” please.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, not in the Unabomber convention that is GD, where a shack in the woods and an enemies list is the dream.
However, most single folks I know aren't single by choice and would much rather have someone.

“Enemies List” is not the preferred nomenclature,  “Accountability List” please.

Link Posted: 9/10/2022 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't want a submissive woman.  I don't want a Geisha doll following me around.

Having a female submissive slave who asked me before doing everything would bore me to tears.

I'm glad you guys enjoy that, though, I guess.

View Quote

That's the primary reason I left my last girlfriend.

She was too nice. Let me walk all over her. Would always submit to anything I said or did, regardless of how stupid it was or how drunk I was.

It pissed me off.

She wasn't a partner. She was a door mat.

Not a dumb girl either. She got her Master's degree before I did. Ended up with a Doctorate in biomedical engineering.

She just wouldn't ever call me out, because "I was the man".
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top