Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol, donating to democrats and preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment   are 100% mutally exclusive.

They can take their 20 years service and shove it up their red commie asses.  They get ZERO respect for that.
View Quote

well here was my response

for someone who supports the 2a he sure supported alot of anti 2a people...

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/individual-contributions/?contributor_name=hafer%2C+evan&contributor_employer=black+rifle&two_year_transaction_period=2020
https://www.opensecrets.org/donor-lookup/results?name=Evan+Hafer

I will put my money into a company who puts their money where their mouth is and supports patriots, and guns.

https://twitter.com/smcroasters/status/1330460969752027137?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Thank you for your time and best of luck in the future.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If I'm not mistaken, he & Bill Kristol were basically the nucleus of the Lincoln Project DNC PAC.
View Quote

We need long memories for every single person behind the Lincoln project.  They need to be cast out from any involvement in any administration in the future.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Oh well. We have enough enemies who are happy to just be our enemies, we don't need enemies playing ally.

I'm not seeing anyone feigning outrage to 'cancel' BRCC, I see people getting facts and voting with their dollar. If you don't care, good for you, spend your money as you see fit.
View Quote

You do see that this is canceling.

Again.  I would cancel my subscription and or quit buying BRC (if I drank their swill) based on what I've seen.

I find it interesting when GD goes all cancel.  Maybe Benchmade and BRCC can make a joint venture tactical coffee been grinder knife combo and patch things up.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:29:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey Folgers Fans, here is the P&G board of Directors.  Bet you won't like who and what they've donated to.

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy’s, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang
Executive Vice President and Executive Advisor at Cisco Systems, Inc. (networking). Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of Accompany, Inc. (relationship intelligence). Director since 2017. Former Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., Splunk, and Informatica. Age 43. Member of the Audit and Innovation & Technology Committees.

Joseph Jimenez
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio (a biotech venture fund). Former Chief Executive Officer of Novartis AG (global healthcare), a position he held from 2010 to 2018. Director since 2018. Also a Director of General Motors. Age 60. Chair of the Innovation & Technology Committee and member of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee.

Debra L. Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Leading Women Defined, Inc. (association of strategic thought leaders). Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BET Networks (media and entertainment) from 2006 to 2018. Director since August 2020. Also a Director of Marriott International, Inc., Burberry Group plc, and AT&T, Inc. Age 66. Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy’s, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company (global entertainment). Director since 2019. Age 65. Member of the Audit and Compensation & Leadership Development Committees.

W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC (private equity). Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Boeing Company (aerospace, commercial jetliners and military defense systems). Director since 2003. Age 71. Lead Director, Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Nelson Peltz
Chief Executive Officer and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P. (investment management) since its formation in 2005. Director since 2018. Also a Director of Legg Mason, Inc., The Madison Square Garden Sports Corp., The Wendy's Company, and Sysco Corporation. Age 78. Member of the Governance & Public Responsibility and Innovation & Technology Committees.

David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Director since 2015. Also a Director of Delta Airlines. Age 62.

Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi (mobile media) since 2018. Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (multinational information technology) from 2015 to 2017. President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hewlett-Packard Company from 2011 to 2015, as well as Chairman of the Board from 2014 to 2015. Director since 2011, having previously served as a Director from 2003 to 2008. Also a Director of Dropbox. Age 64. Member of the Innovation & Technology Committees.

Patricia A. Woertz
Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archer Daniels Midland Company (agricultural processors of oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa, etc.). Director since 2008. Also a Director of 3M Company. Age 67. Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee.

View Quote

Keep doing the leg work outing these types, so we know where to spend our money.  Thanks!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:30:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Their response to KR was barrel/monkeys meh.

Donations to ActBlue.  FBRCC.
View Quote

This is my sentiment.

There's a line, and they crossed it for me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:30:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn what a kick to the balls this whole thing has been.  It's like going to see the Great Wizard of Liberty and finding Stalin hidden behind the curtains.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Who, exactly, are the fascists in this story?
View Quote

The red/blue swamp politicians that got support money from staff.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or we can hold companies accountable?

There are other pro 2A coffee companies.

A company that openly donates to the enemy is my enemy. That is a white and black area. There is no logical reason for a supposed right wing conservative coffee company to donate to Obama and Tulsa.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.

A company that openly donates to the enemy is my enemy. That is a white and black area. There is no logical reason for a supposed right wing conservative coffee company to donate to Obama and Tulsa.

I'm curious, does this belief of yours extend to political candidates as well?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:31:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Damn what a kick to the balls this whole thing has been.  It's like going to see the Great Wizard of Liberty and finding Stalin hidden behind the curtains.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:35:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

As someone stated way earlier in this thread things are not 0 or 100, black or white, etc.  The purity test being used here is just about impossible for anyone (or any company) to pass. So after we are done trying to cancel or kill off any business or people who were right leaning at all, what will we be left with?  Nothing but the liberal mega companies...

BRCC dies. They made liberals angry and did some good for the cause.  But hey we destroyed them and now I am free to buy from openly left leaning companies because at least they are transparent.

I completely understand being upset, but I would rather attempt to reroute a wayward ship than fire the cannon ball that sinks it.  If our goal is to win the culture war, we need to play the long game and strengthen our side, not destroy our ranks.

Uh oh, is he a never Trumper?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:37:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment. Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Hell, I can find some dems and RINOs that support the 2nd amendment. The difference between us is they don't think we should do anything but hunt rabbits and deer with it. I believe, as the founders did, that it's a check against tyrannical government.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:39:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Again.  I would cancel my subscription and or quit buying BRC (if I drank their swill) based on what I've seen.

I find it interesting when GD goes all cancel.  Maybe Benchmade and BRCC can make a joint venture tactical coffee been grinder knife combo and patch things up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh well. We have enough enemies who are happy to just be our enemies, we don't need enemies playing ally.

I'm not seeing anyone feigning outrage to 'cancel' BRCC, I see people getting facts and voting with their dollar. If you don't care, good for you, spend your money as you see fit.

No, I don't see it as cancelling.
We aren't demanding Hafer be fired.
We aren't demanding they immediately hire someone we approve of or else.
We aren't demanding they apologize or else.
We aren't demanding they donate money to an organization we approve of or else.
Info about them is being put out.
People are being allowed to decide for themselves.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:41:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
When the going gets tough, tuck your tail between your legs and claim no affiliation.

Faggots.
View Quote

Yup. They chose what side of the fence they are on. Never bought their stuff, and never will.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:41:56 AM EDT
[#14]
So, have the virtue signalling assholes at the beginning of the thread come back to apologize yet, now that the rest of the story has fleshed out?

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:43:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This post should be tacked at the top
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm no. You're the idiot. You don't know what you are talking about, yet you are mouthing off.
Having to spoon feed you short attention span idiots is tiresome.
Initially they canceled the podcast funding because of the pic and the leftwing outcry.
Then they got hit with a lot of cancelations from the right and backtracked on the podcast trying to saythey did not cut off funding.

Their claims about not advocating/supporting anyone is a lie.
On their Instagram a member found them supporting a Marine serving time for what he claimed was a self defense shooting.
So they support self defense, but not for civilians.

Later it was discovered that the CEO liked a couple of Tweets bashing Kyle.
He also hates Trump per a podcast he was on with David Frum.
Finally, he has donated money to the Obama campaign and Tulsi Gabbard.

This is why we are saying fuck BRCC.

This post should be tacked at the top

Agreed, a great summation!

@68Ford, would it be OK for me to update the OP with your comment?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:43:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, have the virtue signalling assholes at the beginning of the thread come back to apologize yet, now that the rest of the story has fleshed out?

View Quote

Of course they haven't
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please don't resort to name calling and get the thread locked.

Highschool level drama is very unbecoming.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#18]
ROFL i responded to LEAH's email and get the email back. So apparently its just a canned auto response for cancellations. Guess that means they are getting hammered haha.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
ROFL i responded to LEAH's email and get the email back. So apparently its just a canned auto response for cancellations. Guess that means they are getting hammered haha.
View Quote
This must be new because I cancelled mine yesterday evening and got nothing.  Also noticed their site was running awfully slow.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:47:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This must be new because I cancelled mine yesterday evening and got nothing.  Also noticed their site was running awfully slow.
View Quote

i was subbed to the exclusive coffee subscription, i had to email to unsub and got an acknowledgment for cancelling then a second email from Leah saying how they support the 2a and everything on the internet is cockamameme
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey Folgers Fans, here is the P&G board of Directors.  Bet you won't like who and what they've donated to.

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy's, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe's Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang
Executive Vice President and Executive Advisor at Cisco Systems, Inc. (networking). Founder and former Chief Executive Officer of Accompany, Inc. (relationship intelligence). Director since 2017. Former Director of Cisco Systems, Inc., Splunk, and Informatica. Age 43. Member of the Audit and Innovation & Technology Committees.

Joseph Jimenez
Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Aditum Bio (a biotech venture fund). Former Chief Executive Officer of Novartis AG (global healthcare), a position he held from 2010 to 2018. Director since 2018. Also a Director of General Motors. Age 60. Chair of the Innovation & Technology Committee and member of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee.

Debra L. Lee
Chief Executive Officer of Leading Women Defined, Inc. (association of strategic thought leaders). Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of BET Networks (media and entertainment) from 2006 to 2018. Director since August 2020. Also a Director of Marriott International, Inc., Burberry Group plc, and AT&T, Inc. Age 66. Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy's, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy's from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of The Walt Disney Company (global entertainment). Director since 2019. Age 65. Member of the Audit and Compensation & Leadership Development Committees.

W. James McNerney, Jr.
Senior Advisor at Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, LLC (private equity). Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of The Boeing Company (aerospace, commercial jetliners and military defense systems). Director since 2003. Age 71. Lead Director, Member of the Compensation & Leadership Development and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Nelson Peltz
Chief Executive Officer and a Founding Partner of Trian Fund Management, L.P. (investment management) since its formation in 2005. Director since 2018. Also a Director of Legg Mason, Inc., The Madison Square Garden Sports Corp., The Wendy's Company, and Sysco Corporation. Age 78. Member of the Governance & Public Responsibility and Innovation & Technology Committees.

David S. Taylor
Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Director since 2015. Also a Director of Delta Airlines. Age 62.

Margaret C. Whitman
Chief Executive Officer of Quibi (mobile media) since 2018. Former President and Chief Executive Officer of Hewlett Packard Enterprise (multinational information technology) from 2015 to 2017. President and Chief Executive Officer of the Hewlett-Packard Company from 2011 to 2015, as well as Chairman of the Board from 2014 to 2015. Director since 2011, having previously served as a Director from 2003 to 2008. Also a Director of Dropbox. Age 64. Member of the Innovation & Technology Committees.

Patricia A. Woertz
Former Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of Archer Daniels Midland Company (agricultural processors of oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa, etc.). Director since 2008. Also a Director of 3M Company. Age 67. Chair of the Audit Committee and member of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee.

View Quote
SO WHAT?

When did Folgers ever specifically market themselves to "BLACK RIFLE" owners?  Folgers never pissed on anybodies leg and told them it was raining as far as the 2nd amendment is concerned.

I don't drink coffee I only give it as gifts.  I will never buy anymore BRCC.  FBRCC.  They can suck a bag full of dicks.

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Boy they are hurting bad LOL. after they said it was cancelled they responded with this.

Your request (916569) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Leah C. (Black Rifle Coffee Company)

Nov 23, 2020, 7:58 CST

Hi Robert,

Thank you for contacting Black Rifle Coffee!

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment. Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Contrary to previous reports, we have NOT ended our relationship with the Blaze and our relationship remains unchanged. View our public statement here: https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1330657893213986816?s=21
View Quote
Tell Leah she may want to touch up her resume.

Edit: I see Leah's a canned response. Maybe she can get a job with Dominion.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:51:16 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

yep, his money to do with what he wants. You have the choice to support or not support said company/individual. Freedom is a scary ass two way street.

J-
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're okay with a company selling bags of coffee marketed to gun owners while the ceo gives money to politicians like Obama?

yep, his money to do with what he wants. You have the choice to support or not support said company/individual. Freedom is a scary ass two way street.

J-
Pick a side or, ultimately, one will be chosen for you.

Good luck
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:51:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
SO WHAT?

When did Folgers ever specifically market themselves to "BLACK RIFLE" owners?  Folgers never pissed on anybodies leg and told them it was raining as far as the 2nd amendment is concerned.

I don't drink coffee I only give it as gifts.  I will never buy anymore BRCC.  FBRCC.  They can suck a bag full of dicks.

View Quote
It's also competitively priced.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:52:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

i was subbed to the exclusive coffee subscription, i had to email to unsub and got an acknowledgment for cancelling then a second email from Leah saying how they support the 2a and everything on the internet is cockamameme
View Quote

donations dont lie.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:52:21 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve been ordering BRCC coffee packs for my parents as XMas gifts for several years now. Last Thursday, before all of this came to light, I made my annual order (only a few bags, not a large order). Yesterday afternoon I emailed them asking for a cancellation and simply said why (the Kyle situation).

Shortly after 9pm last night I received a “your order shipped” email, and 5 minutes later a response to my cancel request saying “sorry it already shipped”... Right, on a Sunday night...
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:52:22 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

If political donations are a black and white decision point, then none of us should have ever supported or voted for Trump.
View Quote

That is flawed logic. You had 2 options, someone fighting leftists despite having donated in the past, or actual commie leftists. That is an actual dilemma where we're forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

We have way more options for coffee. What you're doing is known as the false dilemma fallacy. There are literally 30 options for coffee in the grocery store and also companies which had actively came out in support for Kyle and the 2A.

While you're looking up fallacies, also look up the nirvana fallacy. Presidential elections are a prime example of Nirvana fallacy. Choosing a brand of coffee is not.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

donations dont lie.
View Quote

i posted the links to the donations in my response lol
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:53:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
lol, donating to democrats and preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment   are 100% mutally exclusive.

They can take their 20 years service and shove it up their red commie asses.  They get ZERO respect for that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boy they are hurting bad LOL. after they said it was cancelled they responded with this.

Your request (916569) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Hi Robert,

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment (except if you have not served or goes against what democrats feel the 2A to be). Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

Contrary to previous reports, we have NOT ended our relationship with the Blaze and our relationship remains unchanged. View our public statement here: https://twitter.com/blckriflecoffee/status/1330657893213986816?s=21

FIFT

I'm curious, does your stance on which companies you chose to do business with extend to the politicians you choose to support?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:54:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

donations dont lie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

donations dont lie.

Neither do Twitter likes by the CEO

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

We need long memories for every single person behind the Lincoln project.  They need to be cast out from any involvement in any administration in the future.
View Quote

Good luck with that. If there's ever another Republitard president, it would likely be an establishment candidate, so they would likely already be involved with the people behind LP in some fashion.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 10:56:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Kind of what I was thinking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.

Kind of what I was thinking.

WEAK!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:00:26 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
It's identical, go read the "reviews" on their website. Thousands of people giving them horrible reviews. It is one thing to choose to spend your money elsewhere but another to try and destroy a company.
You all are as bad as a leftist mob. Maybe some self reflection would be better than yelling at a company.
View Quote

They need to be exposed and torn down.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:00:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They support vets and LE, per the CEO.  Otherwise they don’t seem to care much.

View Quote

I’m afraid some of the vets they have hired will be looking for a job soon.  Some good people are going to suffer because of their boss’s left wing activism.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:02:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That is flawed logic. You had 2 options, someone fighting leftists despite having donated in the past, or actual commie leftists. That is an actual dilemma where we're forced to choose the lesser of two evils.

We have way more options for coffee. What you're doing is known as the false dilemma fallacy. There are literally 30 options for coffee in the grocery store and also companies which had actively came out in support for Kyle and the 2A.

While you're looking up fallacies, also look up the nirvana fallacy. Presidential elections are a prime example of Nirvana fallacy. Choosing a brand of coffee is not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If political donations are a black and white decision point, then none of us should have ever supported or voted for Trump.

So you are trying to tell me it isn't black or white, while stating that it is black or white.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I'm curious, does your stance on which companies you chose to do business with extend to the politicians you choose to support?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hi Robert,

Our co-founders spent over two decades of service in the United States Military and in government agencies dedicated to the preservation of American values, including free speech and our belief in and commitment to the Constitution of the United States and its Second Amendment (except if you have not served or goes against what democrats feel the 2A to be). Those values are the genesis of everything we do at Black Rifle Coffee. Furthermore, we believe in the integrity of the legal justice system.

FIFT

I see where you’re going with this, but let’s be honest only a handful of politicians put on the show BRCC has to show that they are “on our side”. This is a different situation, I think most expect it from a politician. Like I said in a earlier reply, you have to be a cynical son of bitch to expect Act Blue donations from BRCC. So much so that I bet if you floated the idea that they would do that a couple months ago you’d get roundly castigated.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Mat has definitely made videos about conservatives and liberals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkL4lVMJqDk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdrvxKxiQrQ
View Quote

Very little of what Mat believes would coincide with how the "conservative" politicians have governed the past 20 years
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:03:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So you are trying to tell me it isn't black or white, while stating that is it black or white.
View Quote

That's what you got out of my statement?

Once again, look up Nirvana fallacy. Not every situation has a perfect outcome. I can find/pick a coffee company based upon their 2A stance. When voting on a politician you don't always have an available option and are forced to choose a best option.

So yes, if there is an option that aligns with your views, you should choose that option. A company donating to act blue goes against my personal positions. That is a black or white issue for which I have a better option.

If I have two political candidates that both have donated to libs in the past, I don't have a nirvana option... So I'm forced to make the best decision.

You know, critical thinking.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:04:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your being vocal with your wallet is actually more cancelling that being vocal with your mouth.  Cancelling is an attempt to make another person or company do as you would like or not 'do' anymore because of your actions.  This thread is being used to educate other of like mind and attempt to have them come to the same conclusions.

Pink Pussy hats scream and tweet.  GD discusses the finer points of logos and donations while switching coffee brands.

Potato / Potato
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:04:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I'm sorry, but if you bought a product solely based on your perception of a company, you're a fool and deserve all of the anguish you now feel.

First off, Evan Hafer has done dozens (if not hundreds) of interviews where he has been open and up front about his political beliefs. He's a Libertarian. And the heart of libertarianism is to maximize autonomy and political freedom, emphasizing free association, freedom of choice, individualism and voluntary association. In other words, being "liberal" is a cornerstone. Hafer is on the record of supporting gay rights, legalization of drugs, and host of other issues that much of GD calls "communist."
View Quote

Ah, so he’s a retard, is what you’re saying.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
IG is now full of gun community "influencers" coming out in support of BRCC.

Should keep everyone pissed off for another couple days.

This cycle is so tiresome.

The left would be hard pressed to design an operation designed to sow division anywhere near as effective as what the right willingly does to itself at the first opportunity.

View Quote

Blue Falcons flock together.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:08:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Second, you bought a brand. You are literally no different than the saps that buy Lululemon, Nike, Apple, or A&F. You intentionally didnt do any research into the company, nor any of its ownership. Now you cant handle the emotions that they are "communist"
View Quote

Yep, all those libertarian candidates he supports by donating to their campaigns,    ...oh wait.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:11:07 AM EDT
[#45]
I don't see an issue with their position on Rittenhouse or the The Blaze.

What I take umbrage with is Hafer's donations to ActBlue, Gabbard, and Obama, who are all anti-2A orgs/individuals.

If BRCC's goal was to support Vets regardless of political affiliation and divorced of traditionally right/left issues, they should have called themselves Vet Lives Matter CC or something blatantly related to military and Vet causes.

Instead Hafer poached an icon of Conservative, 2A Pro-Gun advocacy, the Black Rifle, to enrich himself and his friends.

I would like to hear his reasoning as to why he donated to blatant anti-2A individuals and causes.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Yep, all those libertarian candidates he supports by donating to their campaigns,    ...oh wait.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess Obama is a libertarian.  Makes sense to me.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep

At one point there was an Arfcommer brewing coffee. Is he still at it?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Francis S. Blake
Former Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of The Home Depot, Inc. (national retailer). Director since 2015. Also non-Executive Chairman of the Board of Delta Airlines and Director of Macy’s, Inc. Age 71. Member of the Audit and Governance & Public Responsibility Committees.

Angela F. Braly
Former Chair of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of WellPoint, Inc. (healthcare insurance), now known as Anthem, Inc. Director since 2009. Also a Director of Lowe’s Companies, Inc., Brookfield Asset Management, and ExxonMobil Corporation. Age 59. Chair of the Governance & Public Responsibility Committee and member of the Audit Committee.

Amy L. Chang

Joseph Jimenez

Debra L. Lee

Terry J. Lundgren
Operating Partner of Long-Term Private Capital (a BlackRock private equity fund) and the former Executive Chairman and Chairman of the Board of Macy’s, Inc. (national retailer), a position he held from 2017 to 2018. Mr. Lundgren held the role of Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Macy’s from 2003 to 2017. Director since 2013. Age 68. Chair of the Compensation & Leadership Development Committee and member of the Innovation & Technology Committee.

Christine M. McCarthy

W. James McNerney, Jr.

Nelson Peltz

David S. Taylor

Margaret C. Whitman

Patricia A. Woertz

View Quote

Does Folgers imply they are gun people ?
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:14:32 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm not a huge coffee drinker, mainly preferring it during the colder months but, I'm going to have to pass on future purchases given how they initially handled the stuff with Kyle and what's coming out about the leadership's donations. Now is not the time for weasledicks, especially if you want to build your business off the backs of ConservaTarians.

I had bought mine from my LGS. I have known the owner since he was running his business out of his house to it now being a multi-lane range. He has a big BRCC display in the middle of his floor.

Attachment Attached File

I bought their coffee as I thought I was supporting a Conservative minded company. BRCC's actions/inactions hurt not only themselves if people stop buying their products, it hurts retailers like my buddy too. A real shame they only cared about themselves rather than the bigger picture of their customer base.

Quoted:
Damn we eat our own.

The BRCC guys tend to not take a stance as a company on politics in general. Now when a random person from a company who you advertise with posts a discount code and a picture indicating your company supports a very controversial incident without asking you. It makes sense for them to openly state they didn't authorize that sponsorship.

Go listen to their podcasts about the Kenosha incident, I don't think you will be disappointed in their feelings, but also they are not very politically involved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Damn we eat our own.

The BRCC guys tend to not take a stance as a company on politics in general. Now when a random person from a company who you advertise with posts a discount code and a picture indicating your company supports a very controversial incident without asking you. It makes sense for them to openly state they didn't authorize that sponsorship.

Go listen to their podcasts about the Kenosha incident, I don't think you will be disappointed in their feelings, but also they are not very politically involved.

Even if that were true, which it has been shown it isn't, you do realize that's not a good thing, right?

They've got no problem making money off of a ConservaTarian customer base (because we know soy-soaked Commies aren't buying their shit) but don't want to go to bat to advance the ConservaTarian principles that allow their business to survive and thrive?  Seems pretty duplicitous to me... They're happy so long as they get theirs?

Quoted:
What’s occurring in this thread isn’t “cancel culture”. I’m not going to educate you as it’s already been explained multiple times in this thread.

Exactly. People in this thread saying they will no longer patronize a business because they disagree with them is capitalism, not cancel culture.

Cancel culture is people who have not and never would have any intention of being a customer of the same company doing everything they can to actively destroy said company because they don't like them.

Quoted:
You people are tiring.  This isn't a 0 or 100 world.

Found guy that's been asleep the last 10 years!

I guess the news can be slow in Wyoming.

Since you're here now, I should let you know that battle lines are actually being formed up. You're either in the Destroy America camp or Preserve America camp, or caught in the middle of the crossfire. Figure out where you are.

"VP of People and Culture"?

Da fuq?

Funny, the company I work for doesn't employ a faggy ass "VP of People and Culture".
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 11:19:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't see an issue with their position on Rittenhouse or the The Blaze.

What I take umbrage with is Hafer's donations to ActBlue, Gabbard, and Obama, who are all anti-2A orgs/individuals.

If BRCC's goal was to support Vets regardless of political affiliation and divorced of traditionally right/left issues, they should have called themselves Vet Lives Matter CC or something blatantly related to military and Vet causes.

Instead Hafer poached an icon of Conservative, 2A Pro-Gun advocacy, the Black Rifle, to enrich himself and his friends.

I would like to hear his reasoning as to why he donated to blatant anti-2A individuals and causes.
View Quote

I agree on the Rittenhouse part....a simple statement saying "We didn't sponsor Rittenhouse" would have simply been a factual statement that I would have understood from a business standpoint.  Pulling advertising from the Blaze was retarded.....owners donating to vocal anti-2A politicians is pants on head retarded.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top