Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:49:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Part of what put them on the map was by claiming they were a Conservative business.
Now they suddenly want to claim they don't do politics. Bullshit.

As for the podcast:
"She said the company and Blaze are discussing “how to move forward with the allocation of ad dollars.”

No "discussion" should even be needed. It should be a go.

Kyle represents their devout customers. Their failure to recognize that is appalling and telling.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 4:57:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

No, you're making excuses for them. WTF?
They are definitely trying to kiss ass and the people bashing them don't drink their coffee anyway.
If BRCC won't stand up for us WTH should we stand up for them?
View Quote

^^^This........BRCC just kissed "political correctness ass."
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I’m on the side of FBRCC.

For a company built on turning vet cred into a business, branding that business “freedom”, “guns” and “manliness”, catering to the military and le crowd to turn around and say “Rittenhouse? Never heard of her” is kinda bullshit.

They know damned well who he is and what he did. Then the company still has the gall to say “we support the state that is trying to put him in prison”

Rittenhouse is being railroaded and they are siding with the folks calling him a murderer.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:02:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

they did not in fact end their sponsorship. I actually read the article
View Quote

They ended the sponsorship. It blew up in their face so now they're backpedaling like mad and doing Defcon damage control.

Are you happy now or are you going to keep running defense?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:08:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thats disappointing should not have said anything that was weak on their part they totally capitulated to the liberals they just sound sad to me grow a spine. I hope PSA comes out  with a KR-15 lower though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:09:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Thats disappointing should not have said anything that was weak on their part they totally capitulated to the liberals they just sound sad to me grow a spine. I hope PSA comes out  with a KR-15 lower though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:12:35 AM EDT
[#7]
ARFCOM just saved me a bunch of money.  I was so fucking thrilled Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt I told my wife that when we get home I’m headed online to buy more of their expensive coffee.  I didn’t care about the costs, it was supporting a cause.  When my wife was overthinking what to get I opened ARFCOM on a new window and this thread popped up.  

I’ll wait on my order until Monday to see if BRCC has the balls to stand up to the commies and maybe even fire their useless and stupid weekend spokesperson.  If they stand behind Kyle and donate to Kyle’s cause they might just make a long term customer of me yet (not like their new cancel culture commie friends were ever going to buy their coffee at all).  BRCC has missed their opportunity to STFU, they have to take a side and logic would dictate it would be the side that buys their product.  Tick-tock BRCC.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:16:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They ended the sponsorship. It blew up in their face so now they're backpedaling like mad and doing Defcon damage control.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

they did not in fact end their sponsorship. I actually read the article

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:21:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
ARFCOM just saved me a bunch of money.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Never heard those words uttered b4..

Tick-tock BRCC.

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:24:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Do you have a link?

Last word as of 4 hours ago was that they didn't. The story linked in the OP reflects that update. I can't find anything more recent.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:40:48 AM EDT
[#11]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never heard those words uttered b4..

Tick-tock BRCC.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/7d72d9c4a40cb7e3d81d6b4b7f30e7e9/tenor.gif

LOL.  It’s a first for me!  Usually this place costs me money.  Fricken Battle Belts thread set me back a bunch of $$$
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 5:57:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:05:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Lol

Brovet coffee should have recognized good free advertising.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:14:02 AM EDT
[#14]
My company also does not have a sponsorship deal with Rittenhouse. Guess I’m a cuck now too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not reading this entire mess however it seems like they pulled a Benchmade. Is this the consensus?
View Quote

Far from it.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That doesn't matter.  The fact that they fucking rushed to distance themselves from Kyle speaks volumes about their motive.  They should have stayed silent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:32:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My company also does not have a sponsorship deal with Rittenhouse. Guess I’m a cuck now too.
View Quote

No. Just dishonest. You know that isn't the issue, but are trying to misdirect anyway.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#18]

I’m still going to continue to buy my coffee from them
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:35:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Do you have a link?

Last word as of 4 hours ago was that they didn't. The story linked in the OP reflects that update. I can't find anything more recent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have a link?

They said they thought it had been canceled, but they "misunderstood".
Riiiight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't care who BRCC support or do not support. I'd never buy their products anyway. Coffee is supposed to be simple and cheap.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:42:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Damn we eat our own.

The BRCC guys tend to not take a stance as a company on politics in general. Now when a random person from a company who you advertise with posts a discount code and a picture indicating your company supports a very controversial incident without asking you. It makes sense for them to openly state they didn't authorize that sponsorship.

Go listen to their podcasts about the Kenosha incident, I don't think you will be disappointed in their feelings, but also they are not very politically involved.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:45:35 AM EDT
[#22]
They sell a very average to below average product at an above average price.

Have never liked them or their products.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:57:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Wonder what Mat will say to Evan when they wake up together from their drunken state this morning and their heavily tatted womez left them spooning for the next gig?

I was going to gift some of their product for Christmas but should look at some pillows instead.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:58:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.
View Quote

This.  There statement was literally "we arent affiliated with the kid and are letting the justice system make a decision".  It wasnt any statement of support or rejection.  Not sure how thats viewed as "bending the knee".  More like "sound business practice".  And thats coming from a guy who fully supports the Kenosha kid in his actions and legal defense.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 6:59:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Then jump on Titter and tell everyone.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:12:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.  There statement was literally "we arent affiliated with the kid and are letting the justice system make a decision".  It wasnt any statement of support or rejection.  Not sure how thats viewed as "bending the knee".  More like "sound business practice".  And thats coming from a guy who fully supports the Kenosha kid in his actions and legal defense.
View Quote

They could have done that by staying quiet.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:28:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Liberals on Twitter are trashing them hard. They are between a rock and a hard place.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Liberals on Twitter are trashing them hard. They are between a rock and a hard place.
View Quote

Not like those idiots are their customers.  I would think that a veteran based company would not take the easy way out but who knows these days. Did BRCC make it to Parler?  Fuck Twitter.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:39:33 AM EDT
[#29]
Newsflash, BRCC doesnt give a shit about your rights, they care about their bottom line and you buying their shitty product. Full stop. If they think they can make money selling to the chicoms the packaging would be red tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:40:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Actually just made it worse. Now its not just a neutral statement, they are saying it "doesnt reflect their values". What doesn't? A minor crowdfunding his absurd 2m cash bail and finally getting out of jail while he awaits trial?
View Quote

Whoever is coming up with these statements is not helping.

No need to even address this situation publicly.

We are in the middle of trying to figure out who the POTUS is going to be in 60 days. By Wednesday no one on the planet is going to remember or give a shit what tshirt Kyle wore in a twitter post.

Someone at BRCC has turned this from a 48hr twitter tantrum into another Benchmade fiasco and just in time for the Holiday buying season.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#32]
This is the kind of stupid shit that plagues this country. Who fucking cares?! It's all internet crap to complain about. Waaahaahh.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:45:41 AM EDT
[#33]
You call it misdirection. I call it only having so many places I can put my time, energy, emotion, and mental focus. After taking care of my health, family, and business, I don't have enough left in the tank to give two squirts of piss about a coffee company's relationship or nonrelationship with KR.

Remember how the left kept comparing Trump to Hitler and still does? Makes a lot noise. When there's a lot of noise created by hair-trigger Karens, the signal gets lost. Now the same is becoming true of ARFCOM. Literally every other thread is a chicken little emergency, and when everything is an emergency nothing is an emergency. And this is not a big deal whatsoever.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 7:59:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Only way to fix this whole mess is BRCC needs to come out with Kyle’s Blend.

And have another Blend named after a hero of the left and have a competition sell off. Winner gets 10% of profits

Put me down for 5Lbs. of Kyle’s blend
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You're definition of "bending the knee" is weak as fuck OP.
View Quote

Came to post this
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:08:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
ARFCOM just saved me a bunch of money.  I was so fucking thrilled Kyle was wearing a BRCC shirt I told my wife that when we get home I’m headed online to buy more of their expensive coffee.  I didn’t care about the costs, it was supporting a cause.  When my wife was overthinking what to get I opened ARFCOM on a new window and this thread popped up.  

I’ll wait on my order until Monday to see if BRCC has the balls to stand up to the commies and maybe even fire their useless and stupid weekend spokesperson.  If they stand behind Kyle and donate to Kyle’s cause they might just make a long term customer of me yet (not like their new cancel culture commie friends were ever going to buy their coffee at all).  BRCC has missed their opportunity to STFU, they have to take a side and logic would dictate it would be the side that buys their product.  Tick-tock BRCC.
View Quote

LOL they were fine before you got self righteous, and will be fine after you cancel your $42.00 order. The fact that you think they give a shit about your whiny dollars is hysterical.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#37]
They don't want to take a stance on a contraversial issue?

The Media armed with covid-lockdown accelerants, fueled National riots over a felon swallowing his entire fentanyl stash when confronted by the police in MN, and every company from Old Navy, to Vaseline, to Activision, to the NHL continues to trip over themselves to lecture, promote and donate to BLM from coffers their average customer begrudgingly lines.

Know what isn't contraversial? Having overwhelming video and open source evidence proving this kid, KR, did exactly nothing wrong.

They had, what could've been, an excellent tacit endorsement for their brand - that is gone. Period. We'll see what else they lose.

Like others have said, you want to keep a low profile? stfu, lock the comments, lash your PR rep to the mast and press on.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:08:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ridiculous.  I’m buying BRCC just to spite you slack jawed faggot pearl clutchers.
View Quote

I don't know man..

BRCC's customer base are gun owners.

No middle of the road person is buying coffee with a picture of an "assault rifle" on the bag.

Their whole existence of selling mediocre coffee at a high price is marketing to a often vilified segment of society, gun owners. The ONLY reason gun owners buy this coffee, even though they trick themselves into thinking it's something special, is they feel the are supporting one of their own.

Now, that company decided to distance themselves from a person who used a gun to protect himself.

They could have done a 180 and the virtue signaling coffee buyers here would have been mind numbing with the " Just bought 3 bags of AK47 blend!"

BRCC did not gain ANY customers with their statement, but they probably lost some. Their is not one Liberal deciding to buy coffee with a picture of an AR on it because BRCC sided with them.

As long as they have Bass Pro/Cabelas as a retailer they probably don't care much.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:10:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Been drinking plain old Maxwell House last 40 some years.
Do watch a few BRCC vids on YouTube.
Sometimes, while enjoying a cup of Maxwell House.

Boobs, guns, and explosions.
I like all three.

They should have said....
Nothing.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Yeah, I’m sure those anti gun liberals where buying BRC by the pallet and now they won’t anymore...

Great idea to satisfy those “customers’ by appeasing them.

Guess who is not gonna buy their coffee anymore. Me/
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:12:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Where do I buy my Kyle autographed, pound of coffee?
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:14:39 AM EDT
[#42]
BRCC missed the mark.  They had the best marketing opportunity laid in their laps.  Like the old commercial (A little dab a do ya) says.  Just one cup of KYLE STYLE a day will keep the commies away.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:17:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
So any recommendations on some BRCC replacements?

We have a sub and this shits pathetic
View Quote

Chock Full Of Nuts?

Jokes aside I swear it tastes the same.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:19:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Wouldn't exactly say that they bent a knee.

It was kind of a Bitch move though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren't sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they 'bent the knee'?
View Quote
The lack of "while we are not affiliated with Mr. Rittenhouse, we firmly support the Second Amendment and based on the evidence available so far in this case, this was a clear cut example of why Black Rifles should be in the hands of every law abiding man and woman."

That's the part that's missing. Evidently they missed the part where "there's no playing both sides" in a war.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:21:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Their videos are cringy and their podcast, while having some great guests at times, sucks.  Coffee isn't bad though.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I know we LOVE TO EAT OUR OWN.

But they really don't have any sponsorship deal or relationship, etc etc.

So far from lying or being a Judas.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:22:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm glad they are trying to appease people who would never buy their products in the first place.
View Quote

This was my first thought.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:23:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I’m trying to find something wrong with their answer....if they aren’t sponsoring him, and they said that, how does that mean they ‘bent the knee’?
View Quote

You don't understand. You're stupid, IGNORANT.

We must EAT OUR OWN at all costs. Quit trying to find reasoning behind our cabin-dwelling mood swings.
Link Posted: 11/22/2020 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Why do businesses keep doing this shit!?

Alienate your actual customer base, in order to appease people that anyone with two-brain-cells would know will never buy the product in the first place.

The only people who were angry at BRCC, are the very people who wouldn't buy the coffee *JUST BECAUSE OF THE NAME*
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top