Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 51
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My city went from fancy gee-wiz computer voting machines back to paper ballots.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is Broward County still using paper ballots?   I live in a poor PA county and we have electronic voting.
So did my county.

The electronic machines basically quit working in nearly all the polling places after two years. The manufacturer blamed "poor storage". The county got maybe half of it's money back. We had some "odd" results the second year that makes me wonder if they were going south then.

LOL.....In one district a county supervisor and the town mayor were running unopposed.....They got no votes at all.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:22:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So did my county.

The electronic machines basically quit working in nearly all the polling places after two years. The manufacturer blamed "poor storage". The county got maybe half of it's money back. We had some "odd" results the second year that makes me wonder if they were going south then.

LOL.....In one district a county supervisor and the town mayor were running unopposed.....They got no votes at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How the hell is Broward County still using paper ballots?   I live in a poor PA county and we have electronic voting.
So did my county.

Must have been really unpopular.

Don’t forget, a dead guy won in NV.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm honestly a bit surprised at the amount of open fraud.

They know cell phone cameras are everywhere, and offload piles of fraudulent ballots in the open anyways.

If I'd expected this much bullshit, I would not have predicted that the GOP would hold the House.
View Quote
They don't care anymore - they know they can't win legally & there is no punishment for dirty democrats, even when they're caught on video committing felony assault or riot.
Bob Menendez (D-NJ) is a kid toucher & he just got re-elected.
He was also tried for public corruption & one of his supporters got on the jury to hang it, then he was allowed to walk instead of trying him again.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:27:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

And the reality of that very fact is Scotts actions as a person are the direct result of this. He sold out his base and our state hoping to win the moderates and the left while we all held our nose and voted for him. The moderates and the left didnt show up, and not everyone held their nose. But hey, if he loses he can rest on his morals about term limit principles i guess and ride off into the sunset as a multi millionaire made off the backs of Floridians.

Here is a little insight about how people here feel. 2 people I work with, both are fairly conservative from my take in all our talks over politics. One is a gun owner that was mostly just a hunter that moved from out west and owns a pistol now for self defense. The other is not a gun owner.  Both were floored when he signed SB7026, both cant stand him due to many things he has done over the years. Both were voting Nelson as spite votes to keep him out of the senate. I think I talked them out of the spite vote and to at least a write in, or a no vote, and hopefully a scott vote for obvious reasons but who really knows in the end.
View Quote
FL was given a shit sandwich (just like the country was given in 2008 & 2012 - the choice was 0bama or 0bama-lite both times).
Bite, chew, repeat - otherwise it is worse for you...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
From the GA thread:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fucking retard voters.
The instructions clearly explain and demonstrate that you’re supposed to fill the bubble in.
No shit. I actually borrowed one of the poll worker ladies reading glasses so i could make sure I filled in that tiny bubble correctly with my aging eyes. Fuck me for doing everything I could to make sure I followed the rules and did it right. "Muh voter intent". Fuck the democrats and their slimy pos lawyers.
All this is going to do is piss people off and demonstrate to the entirety of the world how absolutely fucking retarded some American citizens are.
This shit is an absolute disgrace.
Here in GA Stacey Abrams has filed a lawsuit in the court where her sister is the judge asking that late votes be counted, and now they will be.
For real?  What are they defining as late?  Absentee ballots postmarked today?
From the GA thread:

Quoted:
It worked. They got an extension to keep counting until Tuesday, including ballots postmarked up to 11/6. The legal deadline for mailed ballots is 4 days prior to the date of the election.
So how the hell is November 6th 4 days prior to the election?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:29:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If this goes through I think barriers of civility are done for.

I can’t recall a time when blatant fraud has been this brazen.  This is a coordinated, nationwide effort to thwart lawful elections.

I said earlier this is a dangerous game.  People do have breaking points.

I’m not saying shots will pop off over it immediately, but stuff like this, especially on the tails of the Kavanaugh debacle, will not be remembered fondly in the future...
View Quote
What are people going to do, vote out the ones responsible?

HMMVWs and curfews are coming into focus.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:30:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I wonder if Trump has the power to establish military districts to oversee the voting in the FL counties openly defying the rule of law......Then again it would seem to me the FL state police (or what ever passes for it) could arrest those not complying with a lawful court order.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Palm Beach County Trickery

Unbelievable that this is being allowed!
View Quote
We are also in the age of cheap 5MP IP cameras - there is no reason why the entire operation isn't captured on an NVR with no place in the balloting room to hide.
Every bar, restaurant, fast food place, bank, etc, has a camera now to watch every register to watch for employee theft, why doesn't something as serious as voting & vote counting have the same?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:32:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The Dems are a disgrace and have been cheating for a long time, as we all know. ACORN did this to my aunt who lived in N.J.. She lived in a home with a few other people like her, who were mentally handicapped and could not legally make their own decisions. She called my mother and I later in the day saying how she was so excited that she was taken to vote and her aids helped her vote for Obama. We were furious as she could not even make decisions for herself as she was not capable. Come to find out, many of the homes there had their residents vote as well. We called who we could but nothing was done. These were people with down syndrome and the like, that could not function on their own and could not tell you the difference in how much of a difference there was between a candy bar or a house. I kid you not. Something needs to happen and happen soon.
View Quote
That's another thing - the D's go to nursing homes, fill out the ballots for the patients, & then deliver them to the polls for them - totally corrupt.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
announced on fox news -

ballots still being counted

election offices is refusing to follow judges order to allow observers to see the counting process

she has also appealed to a judge to disallow the observations, and supposedly to be heard tomorrow

at this point, I would say the state should declare these counties elections null and void, due to loss of chain of control, and another election held, run by other counties
View Quote
Not only should the county be nullified, the judge should put out a bench warrant for Snipes for contempt of court & have her dragged in...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:39:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Does the governor, or the state legislature, or both, have the authority to declare an election invalid and force a new ballot?  And with enhanced security procedures?

Should be very, very simple:   NO PROVISIONAL BALLOTS. NO EARLY VOTING.  Voting by mail ONLY for deployed servicemen.

All voting is to be done under observation by multiple observers, of equal number and enough to guarantee full coverage even during bathroom and lunch breaks,  say 3 each R and D, and with law enforcement present with orders to ensure that no observer is excluded from either the voting or the counting.

Any "lost and found" votes are to be burned in a dumpster.   Because ALL "found" votes are fraudulent and we know that.

I would be more than happy to revote if that was what it took to clear up a clearly corrupted election.
View Quote
Election day is set by constitution - there are no do-overs.
FL statue is also clear, she was supposed to submit a report within 30 minutes of the election closing.

At this point one of two things should happen;
- Original tally from Tuesday night is the official tally & nothing can be added or changed, nothing that happened 31 minutes after the polls closed can count
- Entire county gets nullified, the electorate can take it up with the cunt they elected; their recourse is to vote her out; and/or sure her in civil court; and/or file a criminal complaint against her
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:41:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

FL was given a shit sandwich (just like the country was given in 2008 & 2012 - the choice was 0bama or 0bama-lite both times).
Bite, chew, repeat - otherwise it is worse for you...
View Quote
Bite, chew, and repeat is why we are were we are. Elevating scumbags and crooks to positions of governance because its the lesser of 2 evils? Continuing to allow the rich and crooked to get richer off our votes and societal needs is why we are where we are. What normal man with morals can even enter this game? Eventually enough has to be enough. When is that? When state elections run into the billions of dollars to even get in the game and compete for a win?
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:45:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:47:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder if Trump has the power to establish military districts to oversee the voting in the FL counties openly defying the rule of law......Then again it would seem to me the FL state police (or what ever passes for it) could arrest those not complying with a lawful court order.
View Quote
Not military, just send in federal agents.
If they can oversee police departments they can oversee elections...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:48:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Bite, chew, and repeat is why we are were we are. Elevating scumbags and crooks to positions of governance because its the lesser of 2 evils? Continuing to allow the rich and crooked to get richer off our votes and societal needs is why we are where we are. What normal man with morals can even enter this game? Eventually enough has to be enough. When is that? When state elections run into the billions of dollars to even get in the game and compete for a win?
View Quote
lol

so you are claiming you are holier than the rest of floridians that voted for scott, because you want revenge and punish scott, and believe your morals have the high ground, while screwing the rest of the country and Trump's agenda by not gaining another 'r' senate vote

as I have said before, all of you arfcom and other floridians that pushed for this punishment thing, seem pretty smug and happy in with your self serving revenge. I hope you remind nelson that you worked to convince people not to vote for scott, as nelson votes for the next assault weapon ban if and when the dems take control again
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:49:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

FL statue is also clear, she was supposed to submit a report within 30 minutes of the election closing.

- Original tally from Tuesday night is the official tally & nothing can be added or changed, nothing that happened 31 minutes after the polls closed can count
- Entire county gets nullified, the electorate can take it up with the cunt they elected; their recourse is to vote her out; and/or sure her in civil court; and/or file a criminal complaint against her
View Quote
Correct but the hitch here is they met that quota Tuesday night. However they have been counting "provisional" ballots for the last few days if im following this correctly.  These of which there are serious questions of the actual source, integrity, chain of  custody, and exact numbers in total.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:50:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
Remember when 0bama controlled everything with a filibuster proof majority (yes they stole Franken's seat) - would you rather have that again?

Because that's where we're going - we should have been close to a filibuster proof majority this year, now we're fighting just to keep what we have.
If they successfully steal these seats we're fucked for at least 6 years & chances are we're losing the WH in 2024 too since there's no R that can pull off what Trump did.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:53:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

lol

so you are claiming you are holier than the rest of floridians that voted for scott, because you want revenge and punish scott, and believe your morals have the high ground, while screwing the rest of the country and Trump's agenda by not gaining another 'r' senate vote

as I have said before, all of you arfcom and other floridians that pushed for this punishment thing, seem pretty smug and happy in with your self serving revenge. I hope you remind nelson that you worked to convince people not to vote for scott, as nelson votes for the next assault weapon ban if and when the dems take control again
View Quote
Check your facts before opening your arrogant pie hole because it truly makes tou look like a fool and an idiot. I ate that shit sandwhich and choked it down like a motherfucker. Now  take your holier than thou attitude and well...

Edit: Grow some nuts and list your state before you come around insuting people with the balls to list theirs and voice their concerns and opininions.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Correct but the hitch here is they met that quota Tuesday night. However they have been counting "provisional" ballots for the last few days if im following this correctly.  These of which there are serious questions of the actual source, integrity, chain of  custody, and exact numbers in total.
View Quote
The provisional/absentee ballot count (total number of ballots that still need to be counted) was supposed to be certified within 30 minutes of the polling closing - as per FLA law.
If Snipes didn't do that then none of them should be counted as they are now spoiled...
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote
This is fucking insane!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:55:09 PM EDT
[#21]
That bitch is going to steal the election if she can.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Remember when 0bama controlled everything with a filibuster proof majority (yes they stole Franken's seat) - would you rather have that again?

Because that's where we're going - we should have been close to a filibuster proof majority this year, now we're fighting just to keep what we have.
If they successfully steal these seats we're fucked for at least 6 years & chances are we're losing the WH in 2024 too since there's no R that can pull off what Trump did.
View Quote
Oh I know. Im steaming fucking mad here trust me.
Link Posted: 11/9/2018 11:59:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We well could be screwed even in 2020. They’ll try to steal as many electoral votes as possible.

I’m beginning to wonder if maybe Beto’s close race was a result of fraud in the deep blue parts of TX.

I know ballot stuffing is common here in WV. Several have been caught doing it, but it’s usually to sway local elections where only a few votes (by comparison) are needed to change the result.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:01:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

We well could be screwed even in 2020. They’ll try to steal as many electoral votes as possible.

I’m beginning to wonder if maybe Beto’s close race was a result of fraud in the deep blue parts of TX.

I know ballot stuffing is common here in WV. Several have been caught doing it, but it’s usually to sway local elections where only a few votes (by comparison) are needed to change the result.
View Quote
I wouldnt put it past them with the numbers the way they were.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He did a lot better than he should have. The only reason no one is looking too closely at it is because he lost.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:13:37 AM EDT
[#27]
My question for those more knowledgeable in here:  Since we know they are manufacturing votes: how do we catch them and what can we do to stop it before it is too late and they effectively steal the election(s).  I am almost certain more than Florida are being actively stolen.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:15:30 AM EDT
[#28]
How can you have a fair election when liberal officials in charge think the last election was stolen and the other side are literally Nazis? They are pretty much justifed in their minds to do whatever they want.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:19:21 AM EDT
[#29]
We need help

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:22:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My question for those more knowledgeable in here:  Since we know they are manufacturing votes: how do we catch them and what can we do to stop it before it is too late and they effectively steal the election(s).  I am almost certain more than Florida are being actively stolen.
View Quote
Well, Scott could suspend the Supervisors of Elections from office, or act in his capacity as governor to order state law enforcement to investigate rather than request that they investigate in his capacity as a candidate.

Liberals will go absolutely batshit insane if he does either one, but those options are there.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:23:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Check your facts before opening your arrogant pie hole because it truly makes tou look like a fool and an idiot. I ate that shit sandwhich and choked it down like a motherfucker. Now  take your holier than thou attitude and well...

Edit: Grow some nuts and list your state before you come around insuting people with the balls to list theirs and voice their concerns and opininions.
View Quote
I did not see you post you voted for scott in the nickgunners poll thread, I don't recall your post doing anything except attack scott in the various scott threads.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They don't even have the early voting totals yet in Broward County, LOL!
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:29:55 AM EDT
[#33]
And the entire MSM, Fox included, is only worried about Stormy Danielles. Again.

Actual election fraud going on right now, and all the general public knows is Trump committed campaign finance violation to steal the 2016 election.

Fucking insane. They are going to get away with this again. It will not stop unless it is stopped by force. And doing that will only make shit even worse.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:32:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I did not see you post you voted for scott in the nickgunners poll thread, I don't recall your post doing anything except attack scott in the various scott threads.
View Quote
NEWSFLASH! Rick Scott is a douchebag who is possibly going to lose the election because he is a douchebag. Nothing changes ANY of that no matter how much it hurts your damned feelings.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:38:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
I thought I heard they met the 7:30 deadline on the news for those. Shit is such a clusterfuck who even knows what the hell is going on at this point?
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:39:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I thought I heard they met the 7:30 deadline on the news for those. Shit is such a clusterfuck who even knows what the hell is going on at this point?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They do.

Buy they’re aren’t gonna talk.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:41:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Amazing how that works. People from other states have been jumping on my ass in all these Rick Scott/Bill Nelson threads for being pissed at Scott. I guess it's because we need his vote. Fuck them both.

I wish now I would have voted for Nelson just to piss people off even more.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#39]
The Florida election has been monkeyed with big time.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:49:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Florida election has been monkeyed with big time.
View Quote
Not this openly.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:50:57 AM EDT
[#41]
The supervisor of elections has been breaking a judge's order for hours now, totally failed to properly certify the election results and there is no way to tell which ballots were in and certified by the deadline and which ones were added.

The only possible solutions are to either use the provisional numbers from election night without the addition of mail in ballots or early voting or to invalidate ALL ballots from Broward and Palm Beach counties.  Neither option is good for the country, but both options are good for the Republicans.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:58:56 AM EDT
[#42]
whoops?

Link Posted: 11/10/2018 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
whoops?

View Quote
I doubt that was accidental.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:02:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The only possible solutions are to either use the provisional numbers from election night without the addition of mail in ballots or early voting or to invalidate ALL ballots from Broward and Palm Beach counties.  Neither option is good for the country, but both options are good for the Republicans.
View Quote
Sounds good to me.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#45]
That evil witch knows time is of the essence here.  She is going to be non-compliant up to the point a warrant is issued.  Just before the doors are broken down, all of the fake ballots will be mixed with the real ones so there is no way to determine which are which.  Then, they can screw about voter disenfranchisement if any votes are excluded.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:08:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
That evil witch knows time is of the essence here.  She is going to be non-compliant up to the point a warrant is issued.  Just before the doors are broken down, all of the fake ballots will be mixed with the real ones so there is no way to determine which are which.  Then, they can screw about voter disenfranchisement if any votes are excluded.
View Quote
BINGO!
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:11:12 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The supervisor of elections has been breaking a judge's order for hours now, totally failed to properly certify the election results and there is no way to tell which ballots were in and certified by the deadline and which ones were added.
View Quote
Why cant they take her away in cuffs? Oh wait, Broward Counties Sheriff is the one who enacted the policies that enabled a massacre in Parkland then blamed it on the NRA.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:13:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
whoops?

I told ya'all earlier in this thread. They all do it. Ive seen it. It's just that Broward has weaponized it in an obvious way.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:19:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why cant they take her away in cuffs? Oh wait, Broward Counties Sheriff is the one who enacted the policies that enabled a massacre in Parkland then blamed it on the NRA.
View Quote
Sheriff israel is big time Clinton buddy.
Link Posted: 11/10/2018 1:22:02 AM EDT
[#50]
Why not just offer a substantial financial reward for anyone who provides evidence of voter fraud, including state's evidence and immunity, that leads to arrests and convictions?

If the price is right, someone would sing, especially if they're guilty of participating.  Who knows, might get a nice DNC tie-in.
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top