User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 320
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:33:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

But that's not what happened...

USSS fired the final round that ended it. The kid (probably) fired 8 rounds at Trump and the fans, and was killed ~26 seconds later. Local police have reported that two local LE also fired at the kid.

As confirmed by video, one round hit 2 people. Two more people were hit. Where did the other 5 rounds hit?
View Quote

Looks like one of them hit the hydraulic of the fork lift holding one of the speaker sets.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:34:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#2]

Or the officer that was following him up the roof.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
Originally Posted By Tomac:
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

Since Wrays says there were eight casings, I'm back to my initial theory that he fired three at Trump, saw effect on target, then attempted to take out/suppress one of the visible CSTs with the five rapid shots. Smaller, elevated targets away from the stage (the CSTs) would explain why all eight didn't hit someone in a crowded area.

If there were actually 8 casings by the shooter. What if there were only 5 or some other number other than 8?
I remember Cheatle during her testimony claimed to know the number of casings but refusing to reveal that number.

As long as there are at least 3, I don't think the exact number of casings is too significant. We don't know how many rounds local LE fired.

I would think there would holes in the roof if they were firing from the windows above and behind crooks' position - even if they missed.

As I understand, that officer didn't have a chance to get any shots off at crooks.Crooks.

ETA - Or are you saying crooks shot toward that officer? There should still be holes in a wall then.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:45:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By TinSpinner:

If the closest CS team couldn't see the shooter through the trees I doubt the shooter could see them. I think they flinched when the team behind them shot since they looked in that direction then got back on the scope to see if they could locate the target. Just a WAG though, I still want to know where the other 3rd CS team was and if in fact they got the kill shot like Bongino and others have said. As many cameras as were there it seems like someone would have a video or still with them in it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

I bet 8 rounds is pretty accurate. Even the consensus here on GD was that there were 3 initial shots, then ~5 faster shots from a similar location and direction.

Since Wrays says there were eight casings, I'm back to my initial theory that he fired three at Trump, saw effect on target, then attempted to take out/suppress one of the visible CSTs with the five rapid shots. Smaller, elevated targets away from the stage (the CSTs) would explain why all eight didn't hit someone in a crowded area.

The team closest to him seemed to react like they were getting shot at.

If the closest CS team couldn't see the shooter through the trees I doubt the shooter could see them. I think they flinched when the team behind them shot since they looked in that direction then got back on the scope to see if they could locate the target. Just a WAG though, I still want to know where the other 3rd CS team was and if in fact they got the kill shot like Bongino and others have said. As many cameras as were there it seems like someone would have a video or still with them in it.

The photo that's floating around looking down the barrel of a rifle is from the grandstand. That's not 488 yards as some have claimed, but it's a good distance away.

That last shot where you only hear the sonic crack of the bullet would have had to have been a suppressed shot from some distance away.

To my ear and as a SWAG, there was a shot fired that ended the string of incoming shots, that shot had a muzzle report and no sonic crack so would have probably been the boonie hat team. At that point the shooter was probably below the ridge of the roof and not visible to either of the teams behind the podium, and the grandstand team took the last shot. SWAG.

The audio that many are putting together from cell phones is garbage IMO.

From the fixed microphone audio the last series of shots gets confusing, because as has already been mentioned his rate of fire was faster than the audio delay time between sonic crack and muzzle report.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]

As I understand, that officer didn't have a chance to get any shots off at crooks.Crooks.

ETA - Or are you saying crooks shot toward that officer? There should still be holes in a wall then.
View All Quotes

If there were actually 8 casings by the shooter. What if there were only 5 or some other number other than 8?
I remember Cheatle during her testimony claimed to know the number of casings but refusing to reveal that number.

As long as there are at least 3, I don't think the exact number of casings is too significant. We don't know how many rounds local LE fired.

I would think there would holes in the roof if they were firing from the windows above and behind crooks' position - even if they missed.

He could have engaged Crooks after Crooks fired the first 3 shots.

But it's just a WAG that would account for the gunshots coming from the same area, but not striking any other spectators or putting holes in the roof.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 4:19:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tomac] [#5]

View All Quotes

You're missing the obvious: If they claim and the audio confirms the shooter fired 'X' number of shots but there are less than 'X' casings by the shooter, who fired the missing shots?
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 4:52:07 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

I said this back on the first few pages but they seem to be reacting to a shot coming from behind them, possibly from the S team.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this real?

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:04:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By WoodHeat:

Large events can overwhelm mobile networks as well. For years the cell service was almost unuseable at the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami boat shows. Too many users hitting the same tower.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
Originally Posted By Flak-Magnet:
Everyone talks about how the USSS could have "let" him fly the drone in proximity to Trump. There was no TFR, so it would have been legal for him to do so. Even if there was a TFR so flying is illegal, I don't think people understand how difficult it would be to stop a drone.

To prevent him flying over, they would either have to be actively jamming at high power the 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz bands which would disrupt every wifi router and some cell bands in the area. To prevent someone from flying with an fpv drone, they would need to be jamming 915mhz (US unlicensed frequencies) and probably the 800mhz band which is used by European drone equipment but in the US used for Public Safety/LE radios. The 433mhz band would need to be jammed as well. Jamming GPS would also be a good plan. The capability required to do this is essentially a military EW platform and would disrupt a large area and possibly the rally itself from operating. And this only prevents commercially available drones and commercially available drone hardware from operating. If you are illegally using a different frequency with custom hardware, none of this would matter.

The alternative to wide spread jamming, would be detection and then targeting with a "Anti-drone" gun which does the jamming, but only on demand and only with highly directional antennas. Detection is required for this. There are radar installations that can do this, but they only have a range of a couple of miles. There of course would be nothing to stop him from overflying the area before such an installation was put in place or even if it was in place weeks before it would require an anti-drone team to be on sight.

The government response to this stuff is to try to register and surveil every drone by having them report their position. But most of that is just the commercial units self-reporting and requires the bad actors to cooperate - which of course they will not.

ETA: Just saw the post about the TFR was there. So all the good actors knew not to fly.

I attended a Trump rally in 2020, and they were apparently jamming cell phones.

A friend went to a rally here in GA a few months ago and kept sending me video clips while he was there. It makes sense to jam signals from a security standpoint but it must not be consistent.

Large events can overwhelm mobile networks as well. For years the cell service was almost unuseable at the Ft. Lauderdale and Miami boat shows. Too many users hitting the same tower.

These days temporary cell towers are brought in when large crowds are expected.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Rep. Victoria Spartz (R-IN) on AR15s

Spartz Clashes With FBI's Wray After Asking If He Had 'Confidential Sources' In Capitol On Jan. 6
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Jesus.  That poor girl.  To have a father one second and the next to see him turned into that.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#12]

But it's just a WAG that would account for the gunshots coming from the same area, but not striking any other spectators or putting holes in the roof.
View All Quotes

As I understand it, the officer interrupted crooks while he was getting into position - possibly making him rush his first shot.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By spmx7777:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By spmx7777:
Originally Posted By brownbomber:
Originally Posted By Flak-Magnet:
Everyone talks about how the USSS could have "let" him fly the drone in proximity to Trump. There was no TFR, so it would have been legal for him to do so. Even if there was a TFR so flying is illegal, I don't think people understand how difficult it would be to stop a drone.

To prevent him flying over, they would either have to be actively jamming at high power the 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz bands which would disrupt every wifi router and some cell bands in the area. To prevent someone from flying with an fpv drone, they would need to be jamming 915mhz (US unlicensed frequencies) and probably the 800mhz band which is used by European drone equipment but in the US used for Public Safety/LE radios. The 433mhz band would need to be jammed as well. Jamming GPS would also be a good plan. The capability required to do this is essentially a military EW platform and would disrupt a large area and possibly the rally itself from operating. And this only prevents commercially available drones and commercially available drone hardware from operating. If you are illegally using a different frequency with custom hardware, none of this would matter.

The alternative to wide spread jamming, would be detection and then targeting with a "Anti-drone" gun which does the jamming, but only on demand and only with highly directional antennas. Detection is required for this. There are radar installations that can do this, but they only have a range of a couple of miles. There of course would be nothing to stop him from overflying the area before such an installation was put in place or even if it was in place weeks before it would require an anti-drone team to be on sight.

The government response to this stuff is to try to register and surveil every drone by having them report their position. But most of that is just the commercial units self-reporting and requires the bad actors to cooperate - which of course they will not.

ETA: Just saw the post about the TFR was there. So all the good actors knew not to fly.

I attended a Trump rally in 2020, and they were apparently jamming cell phones.

A friend went to a rally here in GA a few months ago and kept sending me video clips while he was there. It makes sense to jam signals from a security standpoint but it must not be consistent.

I'm aware. Do you think that any carrier would put up temporary towers for a two or three hour event? I don't.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-TX) Asks FBI's Wray Point Blank If Dems' Rhetoric About Trump Led To Assassination Attempt

Wesley Hunt Asks FBI's Wray Point Blank If Dems' Rhetoric About Trump Led To Assassination Attempt
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By safe1:

There was a TFR in effect during that timeframe.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/146014/1000026929-3272016.jpg
View Quote

Did you find this yourself or was it sent to you?
Anyone notice the TFR timeframe?  Only 2 hours and ending 4 minutes AFTER the attempt...
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bophades] [#16]
Originally Posted By realwar:
Rep. Wesley Hunt (R-TX) Asks FBI's Wray Point Blank If Dems' Rhetoric About Trump Led To Assassination Attempt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daqtFpqyxHI
View Quote

fucking lame.
why did he not hammer that guy, there at the very end?
If the FBI director can sit by and allow the FBI to publish white supremacy as some big threat, ad nauseam, then he can certainly comment on radicalizing rhetoric.
we are fucking losers.
this is why we lose
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:55:21 PM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

From the clips I have seen, Wray is being a lot more open and less dodgy in his answers than the former Head of USSS
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Gamma762:

Contemplated this evening that there is an explanation for the strange behavior of the USSS director at the hearing yesterday.

Because she knows.

She didn't do it (probably/maybe), but she now knows who did.

There are no cover stories for the situation they are now in.

She stayed on because she didn't know what was the best way to not be the one looking at a rhetorical floor drain.
View Quote

I agree. She was probably blind sided. Now she knows too much or has a strong suspicion.  
She’s the scapegoat or another patsy. She had the look on her face of a Jack Ruby.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ArmaSource:
Do we have any video that shows blood on Trumps hand immediately after he was shot and lifted his hand to his ear? Trying to win an argument with someone...
View Quote

Not that I have seen. I noticed the lack of blood right away the day it happened.  I can partially explain from personal experience: sometimes wounds take a few seconds to start bleeding.  I had self inflicted deep puncture that did not bleed externally for the first two minutes unless I opened the wound.  After that it was a gusher.

Also replay the video of Tyson chomping Holyfields ear...  Surprisingly little blood

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Hoji:

From the clips I have seen, Wray is being a lot more open and less dodgy in his answers than the former Head of USSS
View All Quotes

What choice does he have when she deferred close to half of the questions to him.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:13:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ArmaSource:
Do we have any video that shows blood on Trumps hand immediately after he was shot and lifted his hand to his ear? Trying to win an argument with someone...
View Quote

@ArmaSource

Inconclusive with the RSBN broadcast. Go here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-j3KLSA4ak

Pause at 00:04 and then scrub forward using the < and > keys.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Alacran:
Is this real?

View Quote

@Alacran

Fake news. He says "gunman".
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Bongino is still pushing...

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Socio:
Here is a video made by someone that went back to the rally area the day after, it is wide open and there is no one there, no crime tape, no forensic teams, no one collecting evidence, nothing marking bullet trajectories etc.. that you would expect to see at a crime scene, particularly one of this political stature.

Why wouldn't they have this place cordoned off until they had time to do a thorough investigation, made sure they did not miss anything?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9JUwolk9h4
View Quote

The farm show complex and adjacent airport is quite large I wanna say about 150 acres. In the first part of the clip he was in the wrong area, over on the airport (the building with the sign he reads? that was the airport ops building)  He still a good 300 yards from where the stage was and didn't have a good view of that area, so you can't tell what was really going on.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:19:38 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm 80 pages behind.

You guys see the video the congressmen took from where the local CS guys were holed up? Shows the roof really well.

Someone else said they were pulled from the window to go grab him, and that's why they weren't in place to shoot him.

Also, Fox aired some bucketcam video of some of the people standing on the roof with what appears to be a USSS agent talking. Some interesting stuff going on in the background.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Advance] [#26]
Originally Posted By high_order1:
I'm 80 pages behind.

You guys see the video the congressmen took from where the local CS guys were holed up? Shows the roof really well.

Someone else said they were pulled from the window to go grab him, and that's why they weren't in place to shoot him.

Also, Fox aired some bucketcam video of some of the people standing on the roof with what appears to be a USSS agent talking. Some interesting stuff going on in the background.
View Quote

I've been trying to capture the notable videos posted in this thread. You can go here to view them: https://rumble.com/c/c-6593013

Let me know if I am missing any of the ones you mentioned and I will try to dig it up for you.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Advance:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2024-07-24_181540_png-3275997.JPG

View Quote

He did a solid five (impassioned) minutes at the end of his national show yesterday on the same topic.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:25:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#28]
Originally Posted By Andrapos:

It's how he says "gunman"
View Quote

@Alacran

Fake news. He says "gunman".
View Quote

Thanks, guys.  Didn’t know if it was a freudian slip, audio manipulation or what?  I guess the power of suggestion works because I still hear “government” when I listen to it.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:28:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: safe1] [#29]
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Vonbongo:

I said this back on the first few pages but they seem to be reacting to a shot coming from behind them, possibly from the S team.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Vonbongo:

If the boonie hat team fired a shot past them, the pop from that bullet going by would have been somewhat startling.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#31]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/309598/Screenshot_2024-07-24_181540_png-3275997.JPG

View Quote

Can anyone give some context to this? Bongino comes on at 7pm where I am at and don’t get to listen as much as the places where he comes on at noon.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#32]

What choice does he have when she deferred close to half of the questions to him.
View All Quotes

9 days later and she couldn't answer the most basic questions. Obviously she was incompetent, and everyone should look into how she got her job because that level of failure reflects on the people who appointed her.

You can debate who is at fault for the security lapse (her) but not being able to give a basic timeline, not being able to say where the officers were, who said what, who knew what, nine fucking days later? Those are questions she should have been able to answer 24 hours later.

Incredible incompetence
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:47:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RLR350] [#33]

Can anyone give some context to this? Bongino comes on at 7pm where I am at and don’t get to listen as much as the places where he comes on at noon.
View Quote

He is claiming he knows someone that has information about the failure, but that person isn’t speaking up. He is telling the person to speak up as a whistle blower before he/she gets caught up in the mess.  I don’t think he gave any specific information about what the person knows.  It may relate to the internal requests and denials of resources to the Trump campaign, but I only say that because it came right after he talked about that.

On another note, he points out that the interim director is just as culpable, maybe even more so, that the disgraced director.  The interim may be the one directly responsible for the failures, denials of resources, etc., but now is in charge so it makes a bad situation worse.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Thanks, guys.  Didn’t know if it was a freudian slip, audio manipulation or what?  I guess the power of suggestion works because I still hear “government” when I listen to it.

View Quote

If you heard it sans context, it would sound like "government". Context steers it back into reality land. That said, sometimes they do make major slips.

Like "continuity of government" slipping out of Cheatle's mouth a couple of day's ago.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:58:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

Jesus.  That poor girl.  To have a father one second and the next to see him turned into that.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Grunteled:

The family will never ever forget that, and the fuckers in DC that had a hand in that man's murder deserve the death penalty.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 6:59:58 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

That's a super low bar.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:02:15 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
They're going to kill him, if for no other reason than to send a message to anyone that would attempt to share info.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:06:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By RLR350:

He is claiming he knows someone that has information about the failure, but that person isn’t speaking up. He is telling the person to speak up as a whistle blower before he/she gets caught up in the mess.  I don’t think he gave any specific information about what the person knows.  It may relate to the internal requests and denials of resources to the Trump campaign, but I only say that because it came right after he talked about that.

On another note, he points out that the interim director is just as capable, or even more so, that the disgraced director.  The interim may be the one directly responsible for the failures, denials of resources, etc., but now is in charge so it makes a bad situation worse.
View Quote
Thank you

Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
That's a super low bar.
View Quote

Well, there is that.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:12:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cycolac] [#39]
Originally Posted By PolarBear416:
9 days later and she couldn't answer the most basic questions. Obviously she was incompetent, and everyone should look into how she got her job because that level of failure reflects on the people who appointed her.

You can debate who is at fault for the security lapse (her) but not being able to give a basic timeline, not being able to say where the officers were, who said what, who knew what, nine fucking days later? Those are questions she should have been able to answer 24 hours later.

Incredible incompetence
View All Quotes

Incredible incompetence

Fully agree.

I think her handling of it is an indicator that she had a hand in at least denying claims of requests for more officers. Maybe worse.

Take the ship crash in Baltimore as an example - they were having press conferences in short order. But of course those holding the pressers definitely didn't have a role in the crash.

She should have been on scene within hours and could have gotten away with a lot of I don't knows early on. But 9 days out...c'mon man.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By muhahaha:

Anyone notice the TFR timeframe?  Only 2 hours and ending 4 minutes AFTER the attempt...
View All Quotes

Now convert UTC time zone to EDT
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:23:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Incredible incompetence
View All Quotes

Incredible incompetence

She didn't take it upon herself to study the site, the timeframe, the personnel to see where the failures happened.

Nobody can be that incompetent, and it's dangerous to think that they're just stupid.  She either thought the whole
incident would get swept under like every other Democrat "incident", or somebody is holding something over her
and she's just obfuscating.

In any normal circumstance, a leader would take it upon themselves to understand the situation completely from
every angle to figure out where the fuck-up happened.  Outwardly, she has done nothing.

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:44:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 7/24/2024 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#43]
They're going to kill him, if for no other reason than to send a message to anyone that would attempt to share info.
View All Quotes

Kill Bongino, or kill whoever Bongino is talking about? (Or kill whoever Bongino is getting info from?)
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Trump was scheduled to take the stage at 5pm.  If he takes the stage at 5pm, the Butler County ESU guys are heroes, because they are at their post, see Crooks crawling out on the roof in front of them, and they shoot Crooks.

As it was, between 5 and 6pm the ESU guys are making note of Crooks every ten minutes, if not more often, and after spotting after spotting of this guy over the course of an hour, exasperated that LE outside the building either can't ID the guy, or could ID him but lost sight of him, it's only after that hour-long build-up of observation that the two overwatch guys make the fundamental mistake of leaving their post to try to get resolution on Crooks.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:19:51 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
The details the have come out kind of exonerate that officer. He was hoisted up by another officer and when he saw Crooks he was pulling himself up with both hands holding the roof. He had no way to draw his firearm in that position so he let go and dropped down.

Crooks apparently then fired at Trump within seconds, before the officers could do anything to engage him

There are lots of failures here but at least in that case I don't see that the officer physically could have engaged.

Now whether they should have been observing the roof from a window or already been on it or whatever, those are the questions
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:31:33 PM EDT
[#46]
The details the have come out kind of exonerate that officer. He was hoisted up by another officer and when he saw Crooks he was pulling himself up with both hands holding the roof. He had no way to draw his firearm in that position so he let go and dropped down.

Crooks apparently then fired at Trump within seconds, before the officers could do anything to engage him

There are lots of failures here but at least in that case I don't see that the officer physically could have engaged.

Now whether they should have been observing the roof from a window or already been on it or whatever, those are the questions
View All Quotes

No.  The video of Crooks where he is seen inchworming up the roof, that's 80-90 seconds of video before the first shot is fired, and the man who filmed it says he only started filming after he saw the officer try to gain the roof, Crooks turn towards the officer, and the officer falling back.  A minimum of 80-90 seconds between a cops seeing a gun, and the shots, just based on that video, alone.  The head of PA SP told congress yesterday that it was 1.5 to 3 minutes between that officer seeing Crooks turn on him with a gun, and the first shots being fired.

Minutes, not seconds.  Minutes.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:32:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

She didn't take it upon herself to study the site, the timeframe, the personnel to see where the failures happened.

Nobody can be that incompetent, and it's dangerous to think that they're just stupid.  She either thought the whole
incident would get swept under like every other Democrat "incident", or somebody is holding something over her

In any normal circumstance, a leader would take it upon themselves to understand the situation completely from
every angle to figure out where the fuck-up happened.  Outwardly, she has done nothing.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MiloBloom:

Incredible incompetence

She was stonewalling, obstructing as much as she could.

Just listen to MTG questioning her, i believe it was.

Ask the question one way get one answer, ask it slightly different but with the same intent, get a different one.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:44:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#48]
Something spotted flying over the rally before the shooting. Aliens for Trump?

Right after the shooting

VIDEO
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:46:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Panta_Rei] [#49]
Originally Posted By L_JE:

No.  The video of Crooks where he is seen inchworming up the roof, that's 80-90 seconds of video before the first shot is fired, and the man who filmed it says he only started filming after he saw the officer try to gain the roof, Crooks turn towards the officer, and the officer falling back.  A minimum of 80-90 seconds between a cops seeing a gun, and the shots, just based on that video, alone.  The head of PA SP told congress yesterday that it was 1.5 to 3 minutes between that officer seeing Crooks turn on him with a gun, and the first shots being fired.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By L_JE:

I heard on Tucker it went from suspect to.threat an hour prior.  That 1.5 -3 minutes is immement threat with known location.  How the hell is SS completely out of the loop?  Not only were people yelling and running, but even folks in the stands were reacting prior to the shooting.  Why Trump wasn't removed from podium or better yet delayed entry is unbelievable.
Link Posted: 7/24/2024 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Audio analysis Part 2

Audio analysis raises troubling questions - Peak Prosperity
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top