Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:47:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Quite a contrast compared to the 'battle for the soul of the nation' speech we got here at home

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Many cities are already destroyed, might as well clear out the ferals so the land can be productive again.

And maybe the spike proteins are making OP paranoid.  Watch what they do, not what they say.  Whatever money they claim to send to voldimor doesn't seem to be making it to any military effort but there's a lot of activity beneath the surface happening w.r.t. china.
View Quote

Are you smoking crack?  Have you been living under a rock?  How have you not seen some of the pics/videos of everything from M4 Carbines to Javelins, m777 howitzers, and HIMARS in use in Ukraine.  I don’t think this is the dumbest post in this thread, but this is dumb.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else notice that Biden beat the GOP congressional investigators to Ukraine by one day in a unscheduled trip.  Hmmm, I wonder what he covered up this time?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

you are not paranoid

we are on the path to a big war

it's coming and the idiots are in charge
View Quote

You must be a russian shill.. Im sure when you flew your F-15A in defense of americans you secretly wished you flew a sukhoi...

I write it down before a Ukebros will do it...  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:06:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Can we win this one please?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#6]
These idiots are going to get us in a shooting war.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:22:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:44:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Reading GD would lead one to believe Russia didn't invade Ukraine.  
View Quote

Same GD that was ok to invade Iraq over WMDs and Afghanistan because of 9/11?

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:45:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Vlad missed his opportunity.
View Quote

No. Biden is more powerful in destroying the US then Putin could ever accomplish.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The board is set; the pieces are moving.
View Quote
Yes. But what will be the event that gets the United States military fully, and directly involved?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:50:01 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's closer now than in 83.
View Quote
I honestly don't think the Russians are as paranoid now as they were then. Maybe they should be...
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
... make it crystal-clear that the U.S. now intends to destroy Russia.

China seems ominously committed to throwing in with Russia.

Putin and Xi are one-man-show dictators. Biden is a senile kleptocrat. Harris is so far out of her league that she's not even playing the same sport. Those are the people running the planet.

It's safe to borrow money from the Mafia to bet that at least one of them will screw this up. The disruption in Ukraine will not remain contained.

Remember from your history books how everyone was stunned when WWI just sort of happened like a Doomsday machine? But they shouldn't have been, because the gathering storm clouds had been obvious to anyone paying attention for years?

And remember how the Great Depression began on Black Thursday, just like that, but there had practically been neon signs flashing for years?

And remember how WWII just arrived like bad weather one Sunday morning in Hawaii and everyone was shocked - shocked! - but they should have known for years that it was inevitable?

Convince me that I'm just paranoid.
View Quote
It was shocking because it was Japan that brought us in.  They were angry the US wouldnt supply them oil that they needed for their invasion of China.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:53:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Appeasement and capitulation now! We must let Russia, China, North Korea and Iran do what ever they want!
View Quote

The use of Buzzwords without actual thought behind their application and the situation is a hallmark of simple propaganda.  You have to arm yourself a little better than that.  

Also, Russia is not nearly the bad actor in concept or in physical reality that North Korea or Iran are.

In actual threat order, biggest threat to the US first:

1.  China
2.  Iran
3.  North Korea
4.  Russia

How about lets rank their society in terms of civil rights from worst to best:

1.  North Korea
2.  Iran (Iran is second only because they at least have a mock trial before executing people for reading books, and they don't execute their State Enemies with AA cannons)
3.  China
4.  Russia

Look at that, Russia is the least tyrannical of the four.  Yet the people who are running our country (and attempting to run the world) throw pallets of cash at Iran, ignore North Korea, absolutely suck China's dick, and want to destroy Russia.  I mean, Russia isn't exactly the USA in the 80s, but they are better than the other three.  Also, these are two Radical Communist nations, and a Radical Islamic nation, vs. a nominally Orthodox Christian, Capitalist Kleptocracy/semi-dictatorship that is probably most similar to the US.  It's fucking clownworld!

How about, lets rank them in terms of non-nuclear military capability, most dangerous to least dangerous:

1.  China
2.  North Korea
3.  Russia
4.  Iran

By ANY MEASURE, Russia is NOT the kind of fucking threat to the world or to the US that you folks insist they are. This is NOT the fucking 60s, 70s, or 80s.  They are only a threat to non NATO, former satellite states and that is a motherfucking fact.  And to that, I say, "WHO FUCKING CARES".  

There is no rational reason to ignore our own border and disasters happening on our own soil to our own people, yet throw billions at, and fly halfway around the world to suck the dick of, a third world Eastern European dictator like Zelensky unless something extremely foul is afoot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Western militaries are arming up pretty fast, and I don't buy only to replenish stocks. If that is the case they'll be shutting down the lines 8.7 weeks after they hit target capacity.
View Quote
Its to replenish stocks and supply Ukraine. Its not exactly secret.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Biden and Kamala, the two weakest leaders imaginable, goaded a tyrant to act and he obliged them. Tyrants see weakness and they take advantage of it. Now Biden's worked himself into a position where negotiation or diplomatic means are not even an option anymore. So yea, Russia is to blame, but closer to 50/50.
View Quote
There never was a diplomatic solution. Read the demands on Serbia pre-WW1 and then read Russias demands on Ukraine.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:54:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Russia has made it clear they intend to destroy us. Why is turnabout not fair play? Putin could have avoided all of this by simply not invading a foreign country.
View Quote

Before they invaded Ukraine, find me a statement by the Russians, from a reliable source, where they threatened to destroy America, without some rational reason attached to the front end, i.e. "if they allow Ukraine into NATO" or similar.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Letting Putin have an easy win in Ukraine would be a bad idea.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

They did, and so fucking what.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:56:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
In before the GD contrarians that support Russia and want to nuke US cities. All because a Dem they hate has to always be contradicted per their partisan religion.

View Quote

Has nothing to do with Democrats, has everything to do with the reality that this is them, forcing their will on Russia and the world just like they do to us here at home.  They just haven't started shooting us with HIMARS yet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:58:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Send your own kids to die you piece of shit warhawks. Not my continent not my fucking problem.

"And son of a bitch you know they fired the prosecutor"
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 7:59:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Anyone else notice that Biden beat the GOP congressional investigators to Ukraine by one day in a unscheduled trip.  Hmmm, I wonder what he covered up this time?
View Quote

This motherfucking right here.  What say, Ukebros?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:00:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It’s closer now than in 83.
View Quote

Nukes almost flew in '93 over a misID!
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:02:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When the smaller war in Ukraine began in 2014, a member here said that Putin's grabbing of Crimea was reminiscent of Hitler grabbing territories like Austria and Czechoslovakia, piecemeal, and Putin would likely do the same.  Sadly, his prediction turned out to be all too true.  Everyone with any familiarity of history knows what followed with Hitler.  When he tried to take Poland, France and Britain declared war, and the European theatre of the second world war was opened.
View Quote
Hitler owed Poland a ton of money for the  supplies he used to rebuild his war machine. When Poland demanded payment, Hitler invaded.
There are more nuances to it, but this was part of it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:03:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's hard to say you're wrong.

We live in interesting times.
View Quote

I like to use the term "exciting." It usually causes folks to look at me like . Then I remind them "excitement is not always a positive thing. If nukes fly you will be in an emotionally excited state, albeit not a positive state. "

Them:

Me:
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:03:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Letting Putin have an easy win in Ukraine would be a bad idea.
View Quote

Depends on who you are rooting for.

If you are rooting for the globalists who are busy flooding us with third world retards while trying desperately to disarm us, then yeah it would be bad.

If you are rooting for the only country in the world who's leader is telling the Globalist "fuck you, we aren't taking your resettled third world retards, gays are unnatural, we are Christian nation, and we will always maintain and be proud of our National Identity", then it would just be like selling a car to your neighbor, then taking it back when he wrecked it.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Send your own kids to die you piece of shit warhawks. Not my continent not my fucking problem.

View Quote

We’ve almost there! Can I get a “100k fentanyl deaths from the border but we sent 100 trillion billion to Ukraine” to complete the Russian talking point bingo?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:04:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Appeasement and capitulation now! We must let Russia, China, North Korea and Iran do what ever they want!
View Quote

Russia can’t drive down the road without running out of gas and blowing out their tires.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you are rooting for the globalists who are busy flooding us with third world retards while trying desperately to disarm us, then yeah it would be bad.

If you are rooting for the only country in the world who's leader is telling the Globalist "fuck you, we aren't taking your resettled third world retards, gays are unnatural, we are Christian nation, and we will always maintain and be proud of our National Identity", then it would just be like selling a car to your neighbor, then taking it back when he wrecked it.  
View Quote

What’s Christian about genocide, HIV, drug abuse, rape, torture, more genocide, National alcoholism, and bro-rape as part of military hazing?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Several days left in 2017 and he flies to UK for what ?,  tie up loose ends?,  bribe or threaten some people ?  It's suspect as hell .
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quite a contrast compared to the 'battle for the soul of the nation' speech we got here at home

https://distortion.io/i/HpTLZY.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://distortion.io/i/HpTLZY.jpg

I swear they did that on purpose to mock us. A la...
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:11:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Western militaries are arming up pretty fast, and I don't buy only to replenish stocks. If that is the case they'll be shutting down the lines 8.7 weeks after they hit target capacity.

Again, that's a shit ton of excess capacity and money spent for that goal.

And well that maybe the stated short term goal it possibly isn't the longterm or medium goal.

You really think if they were actually arming up for WW3 they would be telling people that's what they're building all of this for?

'Ya, were building 87M arty shells and other arms cuz WW3 is starting in the next 3 years, but no worries no need to panic'

I mean MIC does love to waste money so who knows. But when countries are saying WW3 is gonna be around 2030-2035, I'm guessing it's gonna be before then.

Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:11:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have my attentiion, please, can you tell me more about how Putin is fighting globalists and what globalists are in detail?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:14:34 PM EDT
[#33]
The same people who brought us "regime change" in Iraq are determined to get "regime change" in Russia...because reasons.

Putin isn't Sadaam. And I don't think Russia is in anywhere near as dire a condition as the neocon types would like to believe.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What’s Christian about genocide, HIV, drug abuse, rape, torture, more genocide, National alcoholism, and bro-rape as part of military hazing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seriously you forgot massively high rates of alcoholism and suicide among men, and abortion among women. Those people are not happy.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

We’ve almost there! Can I get a “100k fentanyl deaths from the border but we sent 100 trillion billion to Ukraine” to complete the Russian talking point bingo?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It must feel great mocking americans misery.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:18:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

They did, and so fucking what.
View Quote

Kinda ruins the whole "They are victims please leave them alone" schtick you've got going on, don't ya think?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The same people who brought us "regime change" in Iraq are determined to get "regime change" in Russia...because reasons.

Putin isn't Sadaam. And I don't think Russia is in anywhere near as dire a condition as the neocon types would like to believe.
View Quote

So, the US forced Russia to invade Ukraine so the US could bring about regime change in Russia?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:19:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I just conjured an image of the potato spouting some incomprehensible diatribe about the price of china in tea, and putin being a dog-horsed pony sniffer, while dragging the rest of the country into WW3.

"Crimes against humanity."

I mean... It's russia. That's their whole deal, they're assholes.

I'd rather put a microscope on the crimes against humanity going on here in our country.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:20:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Hitler took Europe in 8 years,  Putin has taken 20 years to cross the street, and in the process has nuked his economy. Stop comparing Putin to Hitler, its pathetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Hitler took Europe in 8 years,  Putin has taken 20 years to cross the street, and in the process has nuked his economy. Stop comparing Putin to Hitler, its pathetic.

Wat?
Hitler "took" Europe in little over a year.
Then five years to lose it.

Quoted:
Also Europe should've learned their lessons after burying a million of their dead, but apparently not so fuck em.

A million?

x50
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:22:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Reading GD would lead one to believe that there was nothing happening before that fateful day.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:24:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Isnt it FUNNY how this new breed of "conservatives", to whom everything is a conspiracy, always find a way to make America the bad guy?  Russia invades a peaceful neighbor unprovoked and starts to genocide its people and these fucking clowns are CLAMORING to explain why America is at fault.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:25:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

Globohomo started it. Let them pay for it. It's their neocon/one-worlder ideology, with huge payoffs in the MIC (and apparently in the Hedge Fund world), with crony taxpayer-supplied EU C- level jobs to be had in their attempt to build a better communism.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:26:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, yes OP we're playing with fire with couplea dumbasses in the captains chair.

Even sketchier, there's a faceless cabal of secret assholes actually  driving this thing and we have no idea what exactly they have in mind or even how deranged they may be..
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:27:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Russia has made it clear they intend to destroy us. Why is turnabout not fair play? Putin could have avoided all of this by simply not invading a foreign country.
View Quote

When did they do this? With Krushchev?
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
The Western Globalists believe strongly in man made global warming.

The Western Globalists believe the Artic Polar Ice cap will melt/recede enough to create a northern passage for year round commercial shipping linking Asia and the West.  This would be a shipping lane worth trillions of dollars and right now Russia would control most of the shoreline along that passage.  

Therefore, in the minds of the Globalist a unified Russian Federation as it presently exists cannot continue to exist. The Russian federation is going to have to be broken up into smaller nations.  

This is a major juncture in human history.  Russia is going to be broken and that is going to create issues that will last for hundreds of years before they are fully resolved.  It will be as significant as the post WW1 Europe and Middle East changes that took place.  However, in chaos is opportunity especially for the insidious and wealthy.  

So far, the Globalists plans are going extremely well regarding Russia.  I believe they will ultimately achieve their goals.  Whether those goals will be in our best interests remains to be seen. I can see advantages and extreme disadvantages to the collapse of the Russian Federation.  The disadvantages include potentially world ending things, so it's a big gamble with high stakes.  Real Game of Thrones stuff folks that's way above your ability to even hope to influence.  This whole thing is so far out of our hands that all we can do is really just sit back and watch the show in High Def.

View Quote

They don't believe in it. They are simkply using it to gain control over nation-states and govern it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:30:37 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

WW3, here we come...and Biden will blame Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The board is set; the pieces are moving.

WW3, here we come...and Biden will blame Trump.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#48]
It sure feels like a march to war. I think we have 24 months of Russia getting ground down, and UKR absolutely getting wasted. Concurrently, I see our relations with China going to shit, and a massive economic decoupling.

I think a Russia coup (if it happens) sidetracks war, depending on who takes over. I think China only gets froggy if Russia is on their side.

I don't think the Biden team has the players to navigate this. Going to be a wild few years.
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:31:13 PM EDT
[#49]
No need to argue here guys, If you all feel so strongly about defending a foreign country here is your chance. Put some of your own skin in the game and when you get back Ill let you talk all the shit in the world on me for not wanting to get involved. Until then...

https://legionofukraine.com/
Link Posted: 2/21/2023 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#50]
Bro it's worth it all bro, that Ukraine is free bro and Russia is worse off than they already were bro
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top