BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Can I file a discrimination lawsuit?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Over half of the country is overwhelmingly stupid and believe the bullshit they are fed. There is still well over 90% mask compliance here. Dipshits will be wearing masks for a very long time.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't wait to keep doing exactly what i've been doing the entire time. Thanks so much, benevolent government and fearless Joe! What a great leader!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:29:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh shit, I'm supposed to be wearing a mask when hanging out at friends houses with large groups of people? Oh well, I guess I'll continue to not give a fuck what the CDC says and live my own life.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#5]
#thisisourshot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:32:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Over half of the country is overwhelmingly stupid and believe the bullshit they are fed. There is still well over 90% mask compliance here. Dipshits will be wearing masks for a very long time.
View Quote

There will be people who never again go out in public without a mask. Karens will take losing the mask mandates hard. It gave them purpose.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:34:28 AM EDT
[#7]
It's their exit strategy from a made up crisis.  By summer we're over it and back to "normal" with less legal freedom and the groundwork laid for future control of the plebeians.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
great...

thanks CDC
View Quote

If it wasn't for the cdc, I don't know if I'd be alive. I was fortunate enough for someone to see me go through a drive through without my mask on. They cared so much about my health, that they reported me for my own good. The great news is that my employer didn't just write it off as bullshit, or virtue signaling... They also cared about my health and helped me survive by disciplining me. Thank goodness they were all so caring during my unpaid lunch! Those cdc recommendations really gave them all what they needed to set me straight!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:39:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's their exit strategy from a made up crisis.  By summer we're over it and back to "normal" with less legal freedom and the groundwork laid for future control of the plebeians.
View Quote

When the next "pandemic" hits, people will now automatically take their assigned seats without protest and without resistance. And the power grab will be much greater next time, I predict. The vaccines will be mandatory and, probably, forced on people.

We allowed a really bad precedent to get set here. Really bad.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 8:54:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Great! now my woke liberal company will require them for us on the manufacturing line. Just what they wanted all along.  Can i opt out at 55 years old, claiming I'm scared and get a disability rating?

I'd do it in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Is this going to work on the honor system?

Beth Mrs Rabinowitz and I had C19.  We both tested positive.  I've given blood 3 times since then and have tested positive for antibodies each time.

I don't want a vaccine.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:00:23 AM EDT
[#12]
LOL

Fuck off
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:00:55 AM EDT
[#13]
We don’t wear masks with family. Never did.
WDC can F off.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#14]
This means so can the recovered (watch them try to avoid that, though)

This means like a third of the population is done with this bullshit

This means we have herd immunity (which they now deny exists) and basic cleanliness is sufficient for all but the most vulnerable

It's over.  We're done.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Is this going to work on the honor system?

Beth Mrs Rabinowitz and I had C19.  We both tested positive.  I've given blood 3 times since then and have tested positive for antibodies each time.

I don't want a vaccine.
View Quote

You better tighten that mask and put one on over it just in case!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#16]
I think I'll just continue to do what I want.

Fuck the CDC.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:09:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I would trust a fart after eating at Taco Bell before I would trust anything said by these so-called experts at the CDC.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:09:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Who the fuck lives this way.

Tennessee is just wide fuckin open, most people don't give a flying fuck, and we're all just going about life as normal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Or no masks and fuck your vaccine.  They can suck my dick these asshokes need to fuck right off
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:11:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It took years of conditioning and diligent work by public educators to get us to this glorious point.

The first amendment only says that congress shall make no law prohibiting the right of the people to assemble.  It says nothing about federal bureaucrats, presidents via EO, or state officials doing it, so it's apparently perfectly constitutional.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.

No shit.  Who knew this many folks would be fine with living in a society where everything is illegal that is not specifically allowed??

It took years of conditioning and diligent work by public educators to get us to this glorious point.

The first amendment only says that congress shall make no law prohibiting the right of the people to assemble.  It says nothing about federal bureaucrats, presidents via EO, or state officials doing it, so it's apparently perfectly constitutional.  

Well, that is pretty sobering.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:12:14 AM EDT
[#21]
Just wear the armband, carry your papers or get the barcode tattoo to prove it.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
But...but... I thought you just said even vaccinated people should continue to wear masks and distance.

I’m confused.

(And not getting vaccinated.)

TC
View Quote

Nothing Fauci said is wrong or inconsistent with common sense.  If you really don't get it then you lack critical thinking skills
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:12:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, I don't give a shit. Been living my life the same this whole time - didn't need their permission then, don't need it now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:12:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

If it wasn't for the cdc, I don't know if I'd be alive. I was fortunate enough for someone to see me go through a drive through without my mask on. They cared so much about my health, that they reported me for my own good. The great news is that my employer didn't just write it off as bullshit, or virtue signaling... They also cared about my health and helped me survive by disciplining me. Thank goodness they were all so caring during my unpaid lunch! Those cdc recommendations really gave them all what they needed to set me straight!
View Quote

@Alnen123 I’ve got to hear this story
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:12:59 AM EDT
[#25]
two weeks

besides orangeman gone.  the rona did its job.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:14:20 AM EDT
[#26]
The CDC and Fauci can pack sand.  Both are a joke at this point.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#27]
First you guys told me that we were supposed to have quit traveling.  Now you're telling me we weren't supposed to have Thanksgiving, Christmas, birthday parties, Sunday dinners and random weekend cookouts with the extended family either?  Apparently I missed a lot of memos.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:25:13 AM EDT
[#28]
How will people know who's vaccinated and who isn't?

I'VE GOT IT!  WE COULD MAKE PEOPLE WEAR LITTLE SYMBOLS ON THEIR CLOTHING LETTING OTHERS KNOW!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
just like that, biden has cured covid, and gets the credit for openning up the country.....

wtf.....

View Quote

Bruh, that's the point of being vaccinated.  I just heard Trump on the radio yesterday stating he was vaccinated and others should get it if they can.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:29:51 AM EDT
[#30]
All part of the plan. That way when the yellow stars come out everyone will be fine with it. It’s a psychological process called the normalization of deviation. You deviate normals by a small amount over and over until you reach your goal. The masses will clap like seals when you must provide  documentation of your shot to do anything.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

@Alnen123 I’ve got to hear this story
View Quote

Sure thing.

We got a 30 minute unpaid lunch every day, which half the time I ended up working anyway. This particular day, I ran to McDonald's out of desperation. I went through the drive thru and got my food without issue. Parked in the parking lot and stuffed my face so I could make it back in time. Got back to work, and my boss comes barging into my office. He saw my cup, and asked "did you eat at McDonald's?!?!" I said "yeah..." "Did you wear a mask???" "No." "You need to wear a mask!" And proceeded to document my discipline. It counted as a counseling. But guess who wasn't wearing a mask when they were in my small office chewing me out?

Btw, there was no company policy about wearing a mask in public, only on company property when in close proximity to someone else. Because I was wearing a company shirt, I was told I was liable even though I was off duty. It's a minor discipline in the continuum, but still bullshit. I know who turned me in too. Guy was the biggest mask/dress code Nazi, but too scared to tell me himself. Just happened to be in the same parking lot that I was in when I ordered my food.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#32]
So the vaccine providers are immune from lawsuits ?

Why not slip something in, that kicks in 5 years from now....
That requires lifetime drugs to combat.

WIN WIN for drug companies.

I trust NONE of it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:35:18 AM EDT
[#33]
"I getting one vaccine is good, it's only common sense that getting two, or all three, is even more effective."
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The government is going to allow people to "buy back" their rights if they will surrender to the "vaccine." These are rights that they never had the authority to take away from us in the first place.

Covid is winding down fast. Numbers are plummeting. So, what's in that "vaccine" that the government is so obsessed with injecting into every arm? So much so that they encourage active discrimination against anyone who refuses?

None of this passes the smell test.
View Quote

Yes, dangling that carrot to get the donkey moving.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:39:42 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Can someone explain to me the difference between getting the virus and getting the vaccine?  Say if you have two people, one gets the vaccine and one gets the actual virus on the same day.  Two weeks go by, what would be the difference between the two?

For instance my sister, who wears a mask in her car by herself, just had corona which manifested in a mild cold.  Two weeks later she is trying to figure out a way to jump the line(she's 34 and healthy) and get the vaccine from a friend who works at a vaccine site.  Aside from just being outright affraid, is there any logical thinking for this type of thing?  I feel like im the one whose crazy these days.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Last time I checked, CDC couldn't tell us what to do.
View Quote

They're sure butt fucking me at my job. The upper mgmt is sucking CDC's dick like their life depended on it. I have to wear a mask constantly at work unless I am outside & away from others. Never mind it fogs up my glasses & I can't see to drive.

Imagine what the CDC would've done had they delved into gun control like they wanted to?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#38]
why yes,  I have my papers...right here....well I thought I brought them with me,  sorry I guess I left them on my desk at home.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:45:05 AM EDT
[#39]
I can’t wait to bring this up at work to see how many co-workers would be ok with yellow stars for the unvaccinated. Dudes barely know their left shoe from right and “trump bad”. Oops... my privilege is showing
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:46:22 AM EDT
[#40]
weird, i've gathered indoors plenty of times during this whole mess
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
just like that, biden has cured covid, and gets the credit for openning up the country.....

The CDC will announce new guidelines as soon as this Thursday on what fully vaccinated Americans can do, including allowing for small gatherings indoors with other vaccinated individuals, Politico reports.

Dr. Anthony Fauci, President Biden's chief medical adviser, previewed the roadmap back to somewhat normal life Monday.

"I use the example of a daughter coming in from out of town who is doubly vaccinated, and a husband and wife doubly vaccinated, and maybe a next door neighbor, who you know are doubly vaccinated," Dr. Fauci said at a White House COVID-19 Task Force press conference Monday.

"Small gatherings in the home of people, I think you can clearly feel that the risk, the relative risk, is so low that you would not have to wear a mask, that you could have a good social gathering within the home."
View Quote

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cdc-to-announce-people-vaccinated-against-coronavirus-can-gather-in-small-groups-indoors-without-masks-report

wtf.....

View Quote

You mean like people are doing in restaurants right now? What a cluster f-ck.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:48:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I can't believe there is not more outrage over the government telling people when, where, and who they can be with.
View Quote

because for the most part people are ignoring what the govt says, they are doing what they want to do

For some they don't leave the house because that is what they want.

For others they are out doing whatever they would normally be doing.

For most it is somewhere inbetween.

The govt and the CDC lost all credibility long ago, people are not enraged because people are blowing it off and ignoring it in their own way.

The same will happen with gun control. people aren't arming up to turn them all in later.

I think the dems may be starting to realize if they enact gun control, they may end up creating the violence they say they want to prevent, that is why there are 20,000 infantry troops in DC with walls , fences, and razor wire that doesn't work on the border but somehow works in the capitol to protect those that wish to rule us.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:49:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Wait, I needed the governments permission to do this? I never stopped doing it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Tennessee is just wide fuckin open, most people don't give a flying fuck, and we're all just going about life as normal.
View Quote

You've not been very far from home then.

In most larger cities all the fast food lobbies are still closed. Oh, there's a few open like Hardee's, Capt. D's & so forth. Wendy's? Closed lobby. McDonalds? Closed lobby.

I went to a restaurant in downtown Chatt a month ago. The hostess lost her cute fucking mind when I walked in with no mask. Virtually any place in Nashville is the same. I haven't done Murfreesboro in a while so I can't comment about them.

Now the smaller TN towns are a completely different story. There it's wear it if you want, don't wear it if you want.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:50:42 AM EDT
[#45]
That's funny, we have been gathering indoors without masks, unvaccinated, for about a year now.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:50:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Yellow stars issued?
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:52:40 AM EDT
[#47]
this is nothing more than pressure and propaganda to try to entice more people into getting vaccinated, right after a month of stating getting vaccinated doesn't change anything, you still have to social distance and wear a mask.

So when were they lying again, then or now?

you decide
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
We never really stopped. I mean, for real.
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Texas forced their hand.

Can’t be preaching lockdowns and distancing after states open up without negative results.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

A year of pent up political rage?

Kharn
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Family gatherings are gonna get interesting.

A year of pent up political rage?

Kharn

sexual frustration in Alabama!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top