User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:36:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@eagarminuteman

went like this:

JLP3, limping past the front desk possibly never to return, talking to one of the hot 23 year old chicks at work:  welp, we might all get sick and die but i might finally be able to afford a house!

she laughed.

View Quote

If that ain’t the damn truth
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
How many of those deaths would have been classified as traditional flu deaths before 2020?
View Quote

What flu..I thought under covid it was eradicated. Everybody died from covid (sarcasm)
I do not believe anything that liberal news media or government says anymore.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:37:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wait, I though all of those seniors were immunized?
How are they dying of something they have immunity too?
View Quote
Because when you get up to 60, 70, 80 years in age your immune system starts to break down.  By the time you're 90 even a mild cold can put you underground.

Since vaccines aren't effective unless your immune system mounts a strong response to the antigen, if it's not working well it won't matter how many boosters you get; you will still die.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:38:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If that ain't the damn truth
View Quote
i was gonna buy up entire blocks of seattle after the great die off for pennies on the dollar.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

The most realistic part of that move was when they opened up Gwyneth Paltrow's skull and found most of her brain missing.
View Quote
<golfclap>
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#6]
They're seniors.  They're going to die from something.  Why does it matter if it's covid or cancer?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Thousands die of the flu each year.  What difference does it make if you die of Covid or the flu?  An aggressive virus will knock that shit out of someone with a weak immune system.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Dying of or dying with
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Story brought to you by Pfizer who needs to sell more ''updated'' vaccines since their other ones have killed their customers.

That shit stroked out my ex right after she got the shot, she still got covid, and she never walked again until the day she died.

I won't touch a damn thing that  G damned company produces.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#10]
CNN:    

FWIW, the University of Nebraska Medical Center released it's weekly COVID report yesterday. The latest US daily hospitalization rate was 1.6 patients per 100,000.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 7:50:32 PM EDT
[#11]
When are people going to realize, the COVID-19 hysteria was created after the COVIS-19 Vaccine.

Remember how many boosters you need to survive. Maybe 3 is enough to decimate a population... hey four is better, suckers.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:02:04 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm 67 and tested positive for covid 10 days ago. No big deal...it felt like I had a cold.

Good thing I didn't go to the hospital...I'd be dead by now.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#13]
The original variant is supposedly is gone now. Variants that followed and that are circulating JN.1, HV.1, JG.3 BA.2.86, JD.1.1, and GE.1.

Everything is covid.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:14:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Lies

The vaccine was made to kill Covid.

Sometimes the host dies in the process.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:15:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Any amount of sacrifice was Worth it to get Ronald blumph out of office!
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:20:09 PM EDT
[#18]
When Trump is president they will start posting death totals every day again. Trust me
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:23:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Yeah idk.  While I knew of people who passed and got really sick when it started I’m not hearing that anymore.  My buddy who is a respiratory guy says they rarely see people in the hospital for it anymore.   I think old people just die for a variety reasons.  Mainly because their old.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
man, not gonna lie:

this time four years ago after they sent us home from work i was watching the "contagion" documentary whilst sitting on my living room floor and loading every glock and AK mag i own and just waiting for shit to pop off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

View Quote

On HBO Max

I remember doing that too!

matrixneowhoa.gif
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#21]
In the last week of 2023 and the first two weeks of 2024 alone, 4,810 people 65 and older lost their lives to Covid
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:40:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Wait, I though all of those seniors were immunized?
How are they dying of something they have immunity too?
View Quote

Vaccination is not immunization.

The general public equates the two.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:40:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When Trump is president they will start posting death totals every day again. Trust me
View Quote

I remember pointing out to people that it stopped abruptly when Biden took office.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:43:10 PM EDT
[#25]
If I am stuck in a home that smells of piss and death, please give me a disease that takes me out.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:45:55 PM EDT
[#26]
It's literally killing people who were on hospice or should have been(who happen to be mostly seniors)

Oh no,  somebody do something...
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
They didn't seem to care when Cuomo sent seniors to death camps.
View Quote

Ta da!

Mass murderer Andy has lots of blood on his hands.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
as i was watching the documentary i realized i'd be one of the guys called up to run heavy equipment during mass grave operations outside of the sportsball stadium turned hospital.

i'd be listening to samantha fish whilst i'm doing it, too, seeing that i am a very bad man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9e3fW3USI8

View Quote

Big fan of hers. She's got some cool guitars.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I shudder to imagine who will brag about spending my OT money with blurry vertical photos of side-by-sides and commuter cars when the boomers are all gone.
View Quote
Illegals are gonna buy all the side by sides with their welfare and SS check.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I think far more young adults are dying of the clot shots.
View Quote
Good. Boomer Pure blood checking in.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:50:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Just give them the shot and a bunch of boosters , problem solved, right ? Safe and effective my ass .
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:50:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So the vaccine didn't work?
View Quote
Seems it worked as intended.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I shudder to imagine who will brag about spending my OT money with blurry vertical photos of side-by-sides and commuter cars when the boomers are all gone.
View Quote

Wait till you find out what end they have in mind for your generation...
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Honestly, no, I don't care even a little bit.

Newsflash: people don't live forever. If it weren't covid killing "thousands", it'd be something else.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#35]
The media stopped caring about Covid when biden got elected. They pulled the death ticker and fauci was no longer revered. See biden made everything better
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 8:57:52 PM EDT
[#36]
If vaccines don't work, COVID primarily kills the elderly.  If vaccines do work, they've shown greatly reduced efficacy in the elderly, and COVID still primarily kills the elderly.  There's no changing this, COVID is out of the bag, old people are going to die from it for the foreseeable future:

Attachment Attached File

That being said, things are different than a few years ago, pneumonia and influenza are killing more than COVID now:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:01:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
If vaccines don't work, COVID primarily kills the elderly.

If vaccines do work, they've shown greatly reduced efficacy in the elderly, and COVID still primarily kills the elderly.

There's no changing this, COVID is out of the bag, old people are going to die from it for the foreseeable future.
View Quote

Seems pretty convenient to me , almost too convenient—-> insert weird twilight zone type music here .
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:03:32 PM EDT
[#38]
According to the CDC there have been 16,000 deaths from flu so far this winter.  Why isn't there a story bemoaning this disease which has killed 3x the number with Covid?
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:06:52 PM EDT
[#39]
It’s a good question, but there is no good answer.

I’d say people care, but simply don’t have a solution.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:39:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
According to the CDC there have been 16,000 deaths from flu so far this winter.  Why isn't there a story bemoaning this disease which has killed 3x the number with Covid?
View Quote

Please post the flu death over time graphic from the last 5 years

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 9:50:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, there was basically zero during the covid scare.

It's amazing how ''free'' money makes Dr's and hospitals classify the flu as something else that gets them more money. I still wonder just what percentage of respiratory illnesses completely different from covid were deliberately misidentified so the medical industry could rake in billions more in cash. [I'd bet it's far larger then most people could ever imagine.]
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#42]
The reality is that in the next 5 to 10 years most who will die from covid have already died from it.  The herd got culled.  

There will still be deaths, but it will be at a much lower rate as people generate more resistance.

It will probably start to tick up again when Gen X starts to retire and develop old people ailments that put them at risk in greater numbers.  And knowing my generation... A large chuck of us during our 20's said lets do stuff that will come back to haunt us in our 70's.

Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:55:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Bad things happen sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:05:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
If vaccines don't work, COVID primarily kills the elderly.  If vaccines do work, they've shown greatly reduced efficacy in the elderly, and COVID still primarily kills the elderly.  There's no changing this, COVID is out of the bag, old people are going to die from it for the foreseeable future:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/201005/capture4_JPG-3143418.JPG

That being said, things are different than a few years ago, pneumonia and influenza are killing more than COVID now:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/201005/Capture_JPG-3143407.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/201005/Capture3_JPG-3143416.JPG
View Quote
I remember the death statistics from Utah.  Covid killed something like 1 in 10,000 children under the age of 14, while for those over the age of 80 it killed 1 in 6.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Died WITH covid or died OF covid

They're not the same
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:33:54 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:36:24 AM EDT
[#47]
all of these boomers dying from COVID, have they tried picking themselves up from their bootstraps yet?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:43:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
man, not gonna lie:

this time four years ago after they sent us home from work i was watching the "contagion" documentary whilst sitting on my living room floor and loading every glock and AK mag i own and just waiting for shit to pop off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYSyuuLk5g

View Quote

I pulled my neglected reloading stuff out and got busy... before I got lazy again.

My 81 year old dad passed from covid two years ago. So I know the pain of losing someone to the US/chinese bioweapon. I will never forget.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:44:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Does someone have a chart with total deaths by all causes? How about for the last 40 years?
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 1:03:01 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm a Boomer. Don't even care. Everybody goes sometime...

But I'm not going yet. Not while I have the third Wednesday of the month and the bitter tears of the *Rental Generation* to look forward to. A seat at the Golden Corral. GILF's that are getting younger every day. It's a fine life.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top