Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:55:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Disagree.  Teenage daughters need much more parenting.  It has to be continued from their childhood to be effective.  You’re correct if you slipped one minute between birth and twelve years old, though.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Parenting a teenage daughter is tough.  Raising her right early is absolutely a must.  When the teenage years come about, you’re walking a tightrope between too strict and too permissive, often having problems with the wife if you get too strict.  Lots of people laughing in this thread but it’s not funny when you’re in this position.  For some reason, my daughter’s friends thought I was in the Mafia. No idea how that happened, but some of them are still convinced.  When I found out about this, I didn’t do anything to dispel the rumors and my daughter married a good man.

You don't parent teenage daughters. By that time any mistakes you've made are not really fixable.

Disagree.  Teenage daughters need much more parenting.  It has to be continued from their childhood to be effective.  You’re correct if you slipped one minute between birth and twelve years old, though.

Well, I'll admit to never having raised a teenage girl.... yet. But my hope was that if I do a good enough job now I will have a lot less to worry about.

At this point my main goal is to make sure they don't hook up with someone like OP's daughter's new boyfriend.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]
The parenting advice on GD, amazingly, seems to be even worse than the relationship advice lol.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 1:59:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If your daughter can take a breath without it hurting...

Your better than me.
View Quote

WTF?!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yet!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She's 18 and had a hickey.......she's not snorting meth off his cock....fuck
Yet!
They aren't mutually exclusive.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:02:51 AM EDT
[#5]
18 year old woman, overbearing father about to drive her out on her own to escape, and a hint of WT =

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:08:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#7]
dumb mistake by not meeting the young man,  always know your enemies, ignoring them wont ever help you. why would you not want to look this man in the eyes? see what hes about in your own eyes instead of what you read on internet or what someone else says about him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:11:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

WTF?!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your better than me.

WTF?!

Yeah... I'm not sure what to make of that either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:14:06 AM EDT
[#9]
It's either that or this
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:23:08 AM EDT
[#10]
OP, in all seriousness, you need to work on your communication skills or you’ll lose your daughter.

Lose the attitude and just have a loving, rational conversation with her. She’s not a child anymore.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:28:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your better than me.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:32:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Well, I'll admit to never having raised a teenage girl.... yet. But my hope was that if I do a good enough job now I will have a lot less to worry about.

At this point my main goal is to make sure they don't hook up with someone like OP's daughter's new boyfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Parenting a teenage daughter is tough.  Raising her right early is absolutely a must.  When the teenage years come about, you’re walking a tightrope between too strict and too permissive, often having problems with the wife if you get too strict.  Lots of people laughing in this thread but it’s not funny when you’re in this position.  For some reason, my daughter’s friends thought I was in the Mafia. No idea how that happened, but some of them are still convinced.  When I found out about this, I didn’t do anything to dispel the rumors and my daughter married a good man.

You don't parent teenage daughters. By that time any mistakes you've made are not really fixable.

Staying active early is the key.  And, unfortunately, later in life if they go a different way that you want, patience is usually better as they work their way through life.  All you can do is guide them and in the end hope they come to the same conclusions.  That said, teenage boys are usually intimidated pretty easily.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:51:00 AM EDT
[#13]
You said you had a shop. How are you fixed for a chipper?

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:55:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Your better than me.
View Quote

You’d assault your adult daughter over a hickey? I’m pretty sure that makes nearly everyone better than you.

You like to remind your wife who is in charge after a few drinks as well?

@sonyvman79
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 2:56:57 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Congratulations, grandpa.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:01:05 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You’d assault your adult daughter over a hickey? I’m pretty sure that makes nearly everyone better than you.

@sonyvman79
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your better than me.

@sonyvman79

I'm really hoping we are just misunderstanding him.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:02:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:15:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your better than me.

@sonyvman79

I’m sure he keeps his women in line.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:26:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's not going to be a problem. He is not coming to my place. Zero fucks given about their opinions.
View Quote
Childish shit such as this will definitely help your daughter learn how to be an adult.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:27:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I’m sure he keeps his women in line.
View Quote

Which is more than can be said for the OP. Sorry, but  if I had a daughter coming home looking like the town pump, and a wife who withheld information pertaining to a speeding ticket which lead to an increase in premiums, I'd be wondering what else those two have been up to.  OP needs to take control over the women in his life.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fantastic way to destroy your relationship with your daughter.
View Quote

Or.... preserve it.
If the kid had any respect for her he wouldn't have marked her.

Stand ur ground Op
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 3:34:05 AM EDT
[#22]
"Want's"  ... ?  Did you fail to graduate high school?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:02:34 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Childish shit such as this will definitely help your daughter learn how to be an adult.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not going to be a problem. He is not coming to my place. Zero fucks given about their opinions.

Threads like this really do a great job of explaining the arfcom curse.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:18:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Which is more than can be said for the OP. Sorry, but  if I had a daughter coming home looking like the town pump, and a wife who withheld information pertaining to a speeding ticket which lead to an increase in premiums, I'd be wondering what else those two have been up to.  OP needs to take control over the women in his life.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:29:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically
View Quote

It's called having grandchildren who dont end up in prison, that's the the benefit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:42:15 AM EDT
[#26]
next time he comes over make sure its on gun cleaning day...that's what I did...it works
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 4:47:31 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
next time he comes over make sure its on gun cleaning day...that's what I did...it works
View Quote
No you didn't. That's stupid.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 5:12:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house.
View Quote

I think you've gotten plenty of parenting advice. However, this makes me remember a similar incident that happened to me when I was 18 and on weekend leave from the army.

My GF gave me one right on my neck. When I came back from leave, apparently the entire company ended up knowing I got lucky that weekend. I suspect that had something to do with her cousin being in my platoon.

Incidentally, I also visited my parents the same weekend. My father said nothing that I recall. My mother was very pissed.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:06:13 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote

Only a clown would leave a hickey where her dad or mom can see it. You’re on the right track, he sounds like an ass clown already. Hopefully, she’ll thank you later.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's called having grandchildren who dont end up in prison, that's the the benefit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This MGTOW BS is just ridiculous.

A woman is alot more than a vessel for a cock.

A family is alot more than financial responsibility.

A life is about alot more than self gratification.

Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:27:23 AM EDT
[#31]
The comments about not being invited to your daughters wedding are dumb.

More like to the hospital for the first grandchild born out of wedlock.

But…
Don’t be a pussy OP. You can’t influence either of them by not engaging in the situation with BOTH of them.

You can convince him to respect her by respecting you. It’s not a guarantee. She has to embody your values and have the strength of personality to enforce them. So it’s “complicated”.

But you can’t achieve anything by avoiding the situation.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:28:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Not on her neck
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You never left a hickey on a girl when you were 18?

Not on her neck

Same. They were somewhere hidden where no one else could see them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 6:49:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Been married 25 years.  Sported one a few weeks ago.  They don't always happen on purpose.
View Quote

TRAMP!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:03:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No, it’s called a dumbfuck GD copypasta.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 7:28:28 AM EDT
[#36]
What a shit show ??

This thread is full of prudes and horndogs and it's great.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What a shit show ??

View Quote

Father-daughter threads never disappoint.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:35:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:48:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Seriously wtf?  I think OP might have been an incel in his youth.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 8:59:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Hate to break it to you op but he's already been to your house, that's probably where the hickey came from. They are absolutely having sex and if you want to be in your grandchildren lives you better act right.

I 100% guarantee boyfriend will be living at that house within a year with or without op living there as well.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I assume all dads that act that way never got any attention.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Lol shes 18....

Do you want to be invited to the wedding?

Do you want to see your future grandchildren?

Better start acting like it then
View Quote

His house, his rules. She needs to move out if she don’t respect them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:03:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What a shit show ??

Threads about women in general don’t disappoint… I can’t tell you how many threads about women I’ve shared with the wife in the time I’ve been here. Pure hilarity.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:18:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
She want is you to meet her BF?
View Quote
<chortle>
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#45]
My daughter (17) has several friends that are male. Each and every one of them knows the penalty for trespassing. Besides, she tends to hang with the geeky types. more interested in keyboards than bra straps. I trust her to take care of herself, and she knows who to call if she needs assistance. "I've got a shovel, a shotgun and an alibi"
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:40:22 AM EDT
[#46]
So glad I had boys.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:45:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

TRAMP!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Been married 25 years.  Sported one a few weeks ago.  They don't always happen on purpose.

TRAMP!!!

Seriously-----if he said, "Hey, can I leave a hickey on you?"  Hell no.  I do think it's trashy and immature on teenagers much less grown-ass adults.  

But sometimes it just happens during the heat of the moment.  Technically I think it's usually more of a combo bite mark/bruise/hickey.  

I'm just going to keep feeling blessed that we still have that kind of passion after all these years.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I actually did so.  
 While cleaning 1911 and AR15, I told the boyfriend nicely--in general term--that if something happens to my daughter, sh!t will hit the fan.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure I'm beat on this, but here goes. Just invite him over, and have him meet you while you are cleaning a gun.

I actually did so.  
 While cleaning 1911 and AR15, I told the boyfriend nicely--in general term--that if something happens to my daughter, sh!t will hit the fan.

lol, sure you did.
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:56:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Daughter is 18 and still living at home. Wants me to meet her boyfriend. Tonight I come in from the shop and she’s standing in my kitchen talking to her mom. With a giant hickey on her neck. I didn’t go off I just told her to cover it up and that I had no interest is this fucker coming to my house. Now daughter and wife both think out of line. I’m of the opinion that it’s my house my rules. Wife wants to meet her boyfriend that can all go to the Olive Garden and leave me the fuck out of it.  I did a lot of shit at that age but never left a hickey on a girls neck. Looks trashy as fuck and I expected more from my daughter. She is 10x smarter than I am and was on a good path until she got with this clown.  

Ok done ranting
Edit
Ok wife looked this kid up on the county website after this thread was started. That’s how we found out about the theft and child support. My daughter knows about this already and “his side of the story is different”.
Edit
Also found a speeding ticket the wife got a few years ago that she “forgot about” that explains why the auto insurance went up.
View Quote

So is it not your wife’s house too?
Link Posted: 1/21/2022 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

All this does is show them you’re so old you get your ideas from movies. Plus it’s a great way to find out what guns I can get your daughter to steal for me.
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top