Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Why didn’t she just exert her White Privilege?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:39:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I try to always book first, and I always treat the Flight Attendants as courteous as I can. Knowing they are not on the clock while the idiots with 12 oversize carry-ons, looking for places to stash their shit ALL over the fucking plane,  has made me empathize with them... I almost guarantee this couple were in that group of idiots.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:39:13 PM EDT
[#3]
She does, and he has a cone head.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:39:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Their garage has a Subaru, Volvo and Tesla.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38726/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_16757894092-2701959.JPG

And a "Hate has no home here" sign in the front yard.
View Quote

"In this house, we believe in science"
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:41:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
...of telling his wife she had a 'STUPID FACE' after they tried to use first class overhead storage

VIDEO

A Delta Airlines passenger accused a flight attendant of telling his wife she had a 'stupid face' in a row after the couple tried to use a first-class overhead bin.

Thomas Todd posted a now viral video of his experience aboard a flight from Orlando to New York City last November, when an unidentified flight attendant warned him and his wife, Jen, to stop 'being rude.'

The video, which began after the couple reportedly tried to place their bags in the first-class bins because their own section was full, sees the flight attendant become increasingly frustrated with Todd.  

‘Don’t do it,' she warns him. 'Because I will turn this plane around to get you off. Don’t do it. Don’t press my buttons.’

Todd claims the employee 'verbally assaulted' and 'threatened' him and his wife, allegedly telling Jen 'she had a stupid face,' before having them removed from the flight.

Todd told View from the Wing that the third passenger in the row he and his wife were sitting in didn't have room for her bag in the overhead, so he and his wife tried helping her.

They noticed that there was an empty space in the first-class bin after the group was already fully boarded, so they wanted to make use of that before being stopped by the flight attendant.

According to Delta's signs on board its planes, the bins in first-class are reserved for first-class passengers only.

After the incident, Todd said he got into another row with the same flight attendant during the safety instruction presentation.

Todd claims the flight attendant told him it was 'very rude' to watch the safety video playing on the monitor in front of him rather than her presentation.

'So then she looks at Jen and says, "Don’t look at me with that stupid face,"' Todd said.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67423335-11723185-An_unnamed_Delta_flight_attendant_appeared_frustrated_at_Thomas_-a-28_1675789527928.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424879-11723185-The_employee_warned_them_not_to_push_her_buttons-m-30_1675789547099.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_1675789409280.jpg

Thomas Todd (right) claims the flight attendant told his wife, Jen (left), that she had a 'stupid face' before having the two of them removed from the flightl

More
View Quote

This must be a new "Thing" with Delta flight attendants.

A couple of weeks ago I was flying in from ATL to Mobile on Delta, first flight of the day.  The black female flight attendant had the exact same attitude and was rude from the very start.  With exact same head shake, hand jestures, and "uh uns, you do not want nun of dis" speak.
She finally found someone to talk back to here and then had the guy removed from the plane by police.  Nevermind the delay it caused everyone else on the plane.

I have never seen a flight attendent be so rude for no reason before.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This must be a new "Thing" with Delta flight attendants.

A couple of weeks ago I was flying in from ATL to Mobile on Delta, first flight of the day.  The black female flight attendant had the exact same attitude and was rude from the very start.  With exact same head shake, hand jestures, and "uh uns, you do not want nun of dis" speak.
She finally found someone to talk back to here and then had the guy removed from the plane by police.  Nevermind the delay it caused everyone else on the plane.

I have never seen a flight attendent be so rude for no reason before.
View Quote

It could well be that the level of behavior of passengers has become exponentially worse.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Their garage has a Subaru, Volvo and Tesla had a Tesla.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/38726/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_16757894092-2701959.JPG

And a "Hate has no home here" sign in the front yard.
View Quote

FIFY

Stupid faces, stupid glasses, stupid entitlement mentality, and stupid for getting uppity with a flight attendant.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:43:14 PM EDT
[#8]
They both have stupid faces. And should know better that to screw with big momma in the sky.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:47:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Let me know when delta needs its next 5 billion dollar bailout. Flying is not a pleasant way to travel.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This.  There should be a curtain they can draw.  Or tell the commoners to avert their gaze.  "Please do not make eye contact with our first class cabin guests."

I like the longer international flights where 1st class can turn left and main cabin turns right.  Pre-flight bubbly is much easier for flight attendants to serve, and I can get my movie started in peace.
View Quote

Sounds just like the attitude Joan Rivers had about the unter menchen...
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 3:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]
The dude looks like he enjoys soy almost as much as he enjoys watching his wife get fucked.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:01:28 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm going to guess the lady was giving the attendant the "Karen" stare and thats why she said that stupid face.  Would be different if she said you are one ugly mother fucker.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One of the perks of first class, ample room. Along with the free booze.
View Quote

Having the steerage use your overheads?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:06:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Is this the black excellence I have been hearing so much about?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Tough call. Can’t use first class stuff if you’re not in that section. Pretty sure sassy black stewardess wasn’t helping the situation either.

Assholes collide I’d say.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:34:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Flying waitresses have have way too much say in how things happen on an aircraft.    Being an A&P and being called up for something incredibly stupid by a stewardess is funny. They want the mechanic to get a sorts of shit for them that is beyond our scope. They want ice, hand towels, all sorts of shit we have  no control over.
When told to get a ramper, they usually come back with "I want you to get it" they get pissed when you walk away.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

snip
It’s bad enough I have to see their stupid faces as the file by when boarding.

I always sip my chilled champagne loudly and give them a look of disapproval.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep, that’s exactly what I thought.

Also, I had when the poors try to come up in First.

And no poors.

snip

I make sure they see my alumni magazine too.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no poors.

snip

Kharn

Nah... The AP tourbillion watch does enough.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Nowhere to put my bags? They're going in the aisle.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#21]
I’m siding with the flight attendant
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:11:33 PM EDT
[#22]
What’s up with the dude’s wife in the photo. She has a face that looks kind of stupid.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:15:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Guilty
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
She does, kind of.
View Quote

Yep!

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

snip

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

We could hang out !
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 7:59:20 PM EDT
[#26]
I hope they don’t have kids.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Thomas Todd and his wife Jen are assholes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
She does, kind of.
View Quote

Yeah. Hes kind of a stupid face too. I would say he married laterally rather than up
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#29]
does look a tad mongish
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Delta flight attendant threatens to kick blind man off flight after Delta assigns him exit row seat

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:24:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Good for her, f those woke mo-Ron’s
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 8:26:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Class warfare?
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#34]
They sound like people that still wear masks on flights.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
They sound like people that still wear masks on flights.
View Quote

Yeah, in addition to the wife having a stupid face, the husband looks like he takes it in the ass.

Judgment for the flight attendant, and this case is closed.

Link Posted: 2/7/2023 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
...of telling his wife she had a 'STUPID FACE' after they tried to use first class overhead storage

VIDEO

A Delta Airlines passenger accused a flight attendant of telling his wife she had a 'stupid face' in a row after the couple tried to use a first-class overhead bin.

Thomas Todd posted a now viral video of his experience aboard a flight from Orlando to New York City last November, when an unidentified flight attendant warned him and his wife, Jen, to stop 'being rude.'

The video, which began after the couple reportedly tried to place their bags in the first-class bins because their own section was full, sees the flight attendant become increasingly frustrated with Todd.  

‘Don’t do it,' she warns him. 'Because I will turn this plane around to get you off. Don’t do it. Don’t press my buttons.’

Todd claims the employee 'verbally assaulted' and 'threatened' him and his wife, allegedly telling Jen 'she had a stupid face,' before having them removed from the flight.

Todd told View from the Wing that the third passenger in the row he and his wife were sitting in didn't have room for her bag in the overhead, so he and his wife tried helping her.

They noticed that there was an empty space in the first-class bin after the group was already fully boarded, so they wanted to make use of that before being stopped by the flight attendant.

According to Delta's signs on board its planes, the bins in first-class are reserved for first-class passengers only.

After the incident, Todd said he got into another row with the same flight attendant during the safety instruction presentation.

Todd claims the flight attendant told him it was 'very rude' to watch the safety video playing on the monitor in front of him rather than her presentation.

'So then she looks at Jen and says, "Don’t look at me with that stupid face,"' Todd said.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67423335-11723185-An_unnamed_Delta_flight_attendant_appeared_frustrated_at_Thomas_-a-28_1675789527928.jpghttps://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424879-11723185-The_employee_warned_them_not_to_push_her_buttons-m-30_1675789547099.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/02/07/17/67424809-11723185-image-m-24_1675789409280.jpg

Thomas Todd (right) claims the flight attendant told his wife, Jen (left), that she had a 'stupid face' before having the two of them removed from the flightl

More
View Quote

Well…she does!

No she didant!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 10:55:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

snip

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And no poors.

snip

I always try to crop dust first class when I board.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#38]
The passenger does have a bulbous nose like the uglier than fuck Rashida Tlaib.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Fine. I would hand my bag to the attendant and tell her to find a place for it.
View Quote

And that would have pushed her buttons, resulting in the plane going full Waffle House.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:27:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I like the planes where the boarding door is after the First Class section.
First Class goes left, Cattle Class goes right.
That way the poors are not walking past my seat stinking up the area.
View Quote

lol arfmilz
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:33:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I can't imagine the amount of BS these flight attendants have to put up with. My guess is she asked the wife nicely to not put it there, but they refused and had a hissy. They kept pestering her until she lost her cool, then and only then did he take out his phone. "I got you on film..." Fuck off, buddy. Check the bag next time.
View Quote

This ^^.  Some folks seem to go out of their way to offend the flight attendants.  The folks on the flight are only renting the seat and they do not own the airplane.  The flight attendants are representatives of the owners and they have the final say.  Some folks can't do that math.  

kwg
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:33:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Fuck them, taking my overhead compartment space. So they can grab their bag on the walk out. That is not how shit works. I'm all in for the flight attendant.

I don't need your beg bug ridden poors bag touching mine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:46:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I’m siding with the flight attendant, that is a stupid face.
View Quote

Yup.

The stewardess is definitely far less wrong.
Link Posted: 2/7/2023 11:57:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That would not be a good move.  I had a First Class passenger do that to me like I was his servant.  I politely took his bag and when downstairs and checked it for him.  I then came up and handed him this gate check and told him it would be waiting for in at our destination.  He almost lost it until he read my face and understood I would remove him from the aircraft for being a safety hazard.  I should have because he was a dick
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:05:27 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That would not be a good move.  I had a First Class passenger do that to me like I was his servant.  I politely took his bag and when downstairs and checked it for him.  I then came up and handed him this gate check and told him it would be waiting for in at our destination.  He almost lost it until he read my face and understood I would remove him from the aircraft for being a safety hazard.  I should have because he was a dick
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:09:24 AM EDT
[#46]
She does have a stupid face and if you did not pay for 1st class, stay the fuck out.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:24:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Thomas Todd and his wife Jen are assholes.
View Quote

And for the icing on the cake with this story.....

They were flying back to their home in New York.

It all fits together.....

Link Posted: 2/8/2023 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Boo hoo
View Quote
Yep, do dumb shit on a plane, ride the bench.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#49]
If the flight attendant really said his wife has a stupid face. She was being very kind.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 7:56:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The greyhound of the skies is full of useless idiots, so I can understand the frustration of dealing with fucking idiots all day long.  I've seen so many people who can't even manage to locate their assigned seats on a plane.

Still, I think a lot of these flight attendants are on a giant power trip.  And if one of them has a racist chip on their shoulder they have the authority to ruin your travel plans and severely fuck up your trip.  You're at the mercy of power hungry idiots with authority.
View Quote

Some, maybe. But having been in their shoes, I can easily see how they can come across that way. Dealing with whiney/bitchy passengers over and over can push even the most level-headed person over the edge.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top