Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:23:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Good ol Dog House, lol. Never change.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:28:00 AM EDT
[#3]
You wanted it, you got it
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 1:31:50 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm so confused I figured having too many customers was a good thing.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:03:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CO could revert back to a conservative bastion….with a few key moves.   Come on CO.  I’ll move back in a heartbeat.
View Quote

Not going to happen.

For kicks, I went to the Colorado assistance website to put in some bogus numbers and see what financial assistance is available to the poors.  About 18 programs for food, cash, mental health, etc.  At the bottom of the last page of the website?  "WOULD YOU LIKE TO REGISTER TO VOTE?  CLICK HERE."

Colorado is fucked and getting more fucked by the hour.

https://peak.my.salesforce-sites.com/AC_Welcome?Language=EN
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:06:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They wanted this.
View Quote

Yes they did.

I'm sure they're short staffed too because partly due to vaccine mandates.

Fuck em.

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:11:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This x10000. Just go after the employers, after 2-3 of them are handed lengthy jail terms and million dollar fines the problem will self correct. Also, end welfare…….
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This x10000. Just go after the employers, after 2-3 of them are handed lengthy jail terms and million dollar fines the problem will self correct. Also, end welfare…….

They are given work permits when they cross the border.

The length that your work permit is valid varies based on your immigration status. Many immigrants have to renew their work permits every year. But there are some exceptions. For example, since May 2022 asylum employment authorization cards last 540 days (almost 1.5 years).

From our very own .gov website:

The current eligibility requirements under the Biden administration are more favorable to asylees than the rules in 2020 under the Trump administration. Under the 2020 rules, asylee applicants could not apply for a work permit until their asylum application had been pending for 365 days or more.

So... don't forget who is giving you this work permit, Señor.... it's Joe Biden.  Don't forget to vote.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:30:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:31:30 AM EDT
[#9]
In order to collapse the system, one must first create the crisis.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 5:47:36 AM EDT
[#10]
My wife worked there for years.  Everyone saw this coming years ago.  When you are the main safety net hospital in the region and your "elected" officials allow thousands of thousands of people with no insurance to flood your streets you collapse your healthcare system.  All part of the plan
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:36:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They wanted this.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:00:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Send them MORE!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:03:35 AM EDT
[#14]
once upon a time CO was very nice state. Now they got what they voted for. Enjoy!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:11:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hate to tell you this fren but everything and everyone is on the brink of collapse.
View Quote

It's almost...  almost as if they wanted it that way.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:40:08 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I've NEVER wished ill on my fellow conservative Americans, regardless of their address.  They are our ALLIES.   Those of you who do so are a gawddamn disgrace.
View Quote

I don’t disagree. But, as has been pointed out, we’re so intermingled with Leftists around the Blue Cities, there will be some pain endured by Conservatives when “things” happen.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:41:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When are doctors gonna break free from the hospital systems and just go to cash only private practice?  Self solving problem if you aren't part of the BS system
View Quote

It’s happening.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:55:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Denver Health at “Critical Point” as 8,000 Migrants Make 20,000 Emergency Visits

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/259519/IMG_3630_jpeg-3109992.JPG

The Denver hospital system is turning away local residents because it is flooded with migrant visits.

ABC News reports Denver hospital system may collapse due to migrant crisis: ‘We are turning down patients’

Denver Health CEO Donna Lynne warned the center is in a crucial moment due to unexpected costs associated with immigrant visits.

What I think is not being said is that Denver Health is at a critical, critical point and that we need to take this up in 2024,” Lynne told the Denver City Council, according to the Denver Post.

Eight-thousand migrants from Central America accounted for approximately 20,000 visits in 2023. Denver Health asked the Federal Emergency Management Agency to provide funds for immigrants’ medical costs. The state and federal governments aren’t reimbursing the hospital, which spent $136 million for patients who didn’t pay.
View Quote

Isn’t this one of the their goals?

Collapse the Heathcare system, then Federalize it?

Heathcare
Power Grid
Banking
Super Markets
Transportation
Etc

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 7:57:19 AM EDT
[#19]
The illegals will out vote us in the coming years. Welcome to the suck.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
They wanted this.
View Quote

Orchestrated Crisis.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:22:33 AM EDT
[#21]
EMTALA is communism.  Always has been. Reap what you sow.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:50:06 AM EDT
[#22]

A tiny fraction of one day's illegals that land in the four border states collapses Denver.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Just imagine, a mere 8000 illegals. Now imagine how many more the border states are dealing with
View Quote

8000 is a few hours worth of the traffic they've seen the last fifty years.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#24]
CO votes D
D's gave them illegals.
They voted for this.
I'm happy for them that they got what they voted for.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:06:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
All they have to say is, "Estas por tu cuenta!"

Paying patients?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
All they have to say is, "Estas por tu cuenta!"

ABC News reports Denver hospital system may collapse due to migrant crisis: ‘We are turning down patients’
Paying patients?

They should turn the illegals away......want medical care? Go home
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Let it burn.  

Also end government healthcare at the same time.  I have to pay for all those people
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:08:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
They wanted this.
View Quote
FPNI. All according to plan.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:11:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The illegals will out vote us in the coming years.
View Quote
Again, all according to plan.
Because we didn't maintain our border, or defend our culture, our country will now simply be voted away from us.
While we're building ammo forts, they've been importing votes - conquering us without a shot being fired.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Senators Lankford and Murphy say "suck it up, Denver. We're gonna send you another 3000 per day".
View Quote

I’ll work to make sure that worthless fuck Lankford is voted out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:15:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Cloward-Piven Strategy is working as planned. Overwhelm the system through orchestrated crises.

I hate these MFers and the dumb fucks who voted for them.
View Quote

It used to be a ‘crazy conspiracy theory’ but present day, not so much.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Sorry, not sorry. Border states have been dealing with this shit for years - hospitals, public schools, etc. It's well-past time for the other states to share the burden. Maybe that will finally get enough people in blue states to demand change.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:21:28 AM EDT
[#33]
Lol.

SEND MOAR!

MOAR!!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:31:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I've NEVER wished ill on my fellow conservative Americans, regardless of their address.  They are our ALLIES.   Those of you who do so are a gawddamn disgrace.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Are there any in Denver?

Nothing will convince the people who actually live, vote, and pay taxes on Denver to rethink their sanctuary city ways, except for having their faces rubbed in it. An alcoholic won't stop drinking until he hits bottom, and unfortunately we're not there yet..

Also, did some training at Denver Health. I caught a ration of shit for not wearing pronouns on my ID badge, if that tells you what kind of people work there. Zero sympathy for them either.

Quoted:

Yes they did.

I'm sure they're short staffed too because partly due to vaccine mandates.

Fuck em.

Lol. The kind of people who might have objected never applied at Denver Health to begin with. Seriously, can you imagine a conservative looking for a job at a city-owned "Colorado's safety net hospital: Level One care for all" hospital?
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:34:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I grew tired of long waiting times to see a doctor and high medical costs due to me having to pay for the medical costs of illegals and dead beats.
So I moved.
Here if you feel ill just go to the hospital.
IMHO they are better here than anywhere.
There are no long lines and the cost is so cheap you can pay out of pocket no need for insurance if you don't want it. Anout 1/5 the price of USA.
Because they don't give "free" treatments, then force others to pay for you.
If you can't pay they don't see you. Simples.

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:35:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:36:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm so confused I figured having too many customers was a good thing.
View Quote

I believe paying customers are the key to that theory.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
They wanted this.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#39]
Who cares they vote for it
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Who cares they vote for it
View Quote

Yeah, the hell with those leftist gun grabbing pukes.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:40:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The only way the population will even notice is if the hospital closes. Talking to a liberal acquaintance in December and I was assured illegal immigration has decreased under FJB. They have no grasp on reality.
View Quote

I mean if you don't go outside you can convince yourself that things are great under FJB. My own father is like this.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Not going to happen.

For kicks, I went to the Colorado assistance website to put in some bogus numbers and see what financial assistance is available to the poors.  About 18 programs for food, cash, mental health, etc.  At the bottom of the last page of the website?  "WOULD YOU LIKE TO REGISTER TO VOTE?  CLICK HERE."

Colorado is fucked and getting more fucked by the hour.

https://peak.my.salesforce-sites.com/AC_Welcome?Language=EN
View Quote
Site down for maintenance.  As least it has the primary language on it

Sitio en mantenimiento!
PEAK actualmente est  inactivo por tareas de mantenimiento. Regrese pronto. Gracias por su paciencia.
Si necesita hacer un pago de prima para el programa Health First Colorado Buy-In o pagar su cargo de inscripci n en CHP+, visite este sitio web para encontrar su sitio local de Asistencia M dica donde podr  pagar su cargo en persona

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Wait, you mean Biden's Illegals aren't PAYING for their American Healthcare??!!

This is the first I've heard of this.

Sounds Illegal.

??

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Its probably going to get interesting when self entitled ghetto thugs get denied/disrespected at the hospital in favor of illegals.  
View Quote

LetThemFight.jpg
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Isn’t this one of the their goals?

Collapse the Heathcare system, then Federalize it?

Heathcare
Power Grid
Banking
Super Markets
Transportation
Etc

View Quote

Most important, Central Digital Currency as the only currency, Comrade.

"And no man may buy or sell, lest he have the mark".
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#47]
LOLOLOLOL

Let's take 3rd world shit patients with no money, insurance and criminals first, turn away people with money and insurance - perfect business plan!
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:04:15 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

posting from CO, USA

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
In order to collapse the system, one must first create the crisis.
View Quote

Yup.

More crime leads to national police.
Less hospitals leads to single payer.
More homelessness leads to government controlled housing (for everyone).

It all leads back to consolidation of power and wealth.  Every time.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:10:54 AM EDT
[#50]
I saw this with my own eyes 2 weeks ago.

I was with my mom for a week in the Texas Tech University Medical Center, UMC.

UMC is on diversion.  Meaning, it is full.  A butt in every last bed.  Whose butts?  Illegal alien butts.  I saw them.  Jamming up elevators because they had never seen one.  Spanish language cluster.

My mom needed physical therapy. It was prescribed by her doctor and approved by her medicare insurance.  However, her PT was not necessary for discharge.  In other words, it is better that she can walk, but it is ok if she leaves in a wheelchair, which she did.

Did she get PT before she was discharged?  No.

Why did she not get the treatment that she needed and had paid for?

She did not get it because people voted for Joe Biden.

An illegal who also needed PT got the PT my mom was supposed to get.  Why?  Because this illegal alien had a problem where PT was required for them to be discharged.  The hospital took mom's PT and gave it to an illegal so they could discharge the illegal and make room for another illegal.

People who voted for, and now support, Biden are my enemy.  It is as simple as that.  They are trying to murder my mother.  I will never forgive them.  I don't want them around me.  It is better that they are not.  This is not a philosophical difference.  This is a group of diabolical people who are bringing in future voters to maintain perpetual power at the expense of my mother's health.

It is no more difficult than that.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top