Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:21:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If police were consistently passing these audits - which a couple have even chimed into this thread stating how they had done so in a professional manner (thank you for that) then the auditors would get far fewer clicks.  But this one in the OP failed the audit, and now plenty of clicks later, here we are…
View Quote

How do you know they aren’t?  You really think these “auditors” are going to post those videos?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The amount of bootlicking that occurs on this site is absolutely staggering.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Doesn't really matter. One of them came asking for trouble, one came looking for trouble.
They both got what they wanted, and probably went home happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do cops like the one in the video exist because of "first ammendment auditors"?

Or do "first ammendment auditors" exist because of cops like the one in the video?

Doesn't really matter. One of them came asking for trouble, one came looking for trouble.
They both got what they wanted, and probably went home happy.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

"First Amendment auditors" exist because Youtube has a very lucrative monetization policy for anyone who undermines traditional Western civilization such as law enforcement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly

"First Amendment auditors" exist because Youtube has a very lucrative monetization policy for anyone who undermines traditional Western civilization such as law enforcement.

They exist because cops violate people’s rights. Cops violating rights didn’t start with YouTube, it has been a problem throughout history.

ETA Not all cops of course, but enough that it is a concern.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

(The overwhelming majority of police are regular good people and my comment isn’t a broad brush)
View Quote

Except New York cops. They are all bad because they work for a state that openly violates constitutional rights!
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:32:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Imagine defending shitty cops doing shitty things to someone that isn't breaking the law.

Fucking bootlickers I swear.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Well in fairness I want to see the rest, but definitely looks bad from the footage we have.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Okay reductio ad absurdum, how quick are you going to jump up and defend the NAMBLA Drag Story Hour out on the street in front of the elementary school playground?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that ignorant line of thinking works when it’s applied to other constitutional rights? You ok with that too?

Okay reductio ad absurdum, how quick are you going to jump up and defend the NAMBLA Drag Story Hour out on the street in front of the elementary school playground?

The cops seem to defend those.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If police were consistently passing these audits - which a couple have even chimed into this thread stating how they had done so in a professional manner (thank you for that) then the auditors would get far fewer clicks.  But this one in the OP failed the audit, and now plenty of clicks later, here we are…
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s like a chicken and the egg.
Which came first, the first amendment auditor or the cop that abused his authority?

First amendment audits have existed long before youtube.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:42:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See how that ignorant line of thinking works when it’s applied to other constitutional rights? You ok with that too?

This response is comical and shows how desperate you are to defend your ill thought out comments. I’m not familiar with the story you are referencing, but if a school sanctioned what you described I’d pull my kids outta that school as morally it goes against my personal beliefs. You and I don’t get to pick and choose which constitutional rights people are allowed to exercise and the cop in this video doesn’t either.

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:44:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

This response is comical and shows how desperate you are to defend your ill thought out comments. I’m not familiar with the story you are referencing, but if a school sanctioned what you described I’d pull my kids outta that school as morally it goes against my personal beliefs. You and I don’t get to pick and choose which constitutional rights people are allowed to exercise and the cop in this video doesn’t either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And if they do it on the public sidewalk then just keeps the kids away from it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Didn't say it's okay, BUT...

If you go around asking for trouble, it'll find you.
Frankly, this looks like a case of 2 dumbasses colliding.
View Quote
So, if a cop is willing to break the law because someone is a 'dumbass' in your opinion, do you think that the cop will suddenly be Officer Friendly to everyone one who isn't a 'dumbass' according to your standards?  Cops should get to pick and choose when they follow the law?  What if this deputy suddenly decides that Zardoz is a dumbass?  You'd be ok with him treating you like this when you aren't doing anything illegal?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:50:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh, the school isn’t sanctioning it.  Just like the company didn’t sanction this asshat conducting surveillance of their building.

And there’s no “story” I’m referencing here, just a hypothetical trap, which you promptly and thoroughly sprung.

Like I’ve said a couple of times here, people wanting to be decent human beings shouldn’t go around recording folks without their consent, or purposely provoking law enforcement, or publicly celebrating their sexual preferences… even though they have the legal right to do.  

These “auditors” are scum.  What other assertion have I made in this thread?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Cop should immediately find himself on the Brady List and in jail for assault.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I haven’t watched the video, I won’t reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don’t reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I’ve done gun work for him. He’s a solid dude, a good man and this isn’t the first time he’s had to deal with these scumbags.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He's a professional, but the other guy shouldn't have put him in a position to violate his rights.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

So what difference does it make? The cop belongs in jail, regardless of what kind of property it is.
View Quote

One would maybe allow the cop to be right. If it was private and he wasn't leaving, the contact and arrest would "likely" be lawful.

Public property and there is no reason for contact UNLESS there is the trespass allegation. Since that is never discussed and the guy is on public property, well, I am not seeing a lawful reason for contact.

So, yes, it does make a difference.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:03:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Shitty cops can get fired.

Creepy fucking asshats who insist on trying to act like terrorists while recording folks trying to live their fucking lives can't.

In truth the cops should have never even been called here, because it should be perfectly legal for the people working in that building to come out and pummel the fucking jackass within an inch of his for refusing to leave.
View Quote

Lol, that's a good way to get shot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:04:16 PM EDT
[#20]
lol, good to see the good ol arfcom jbt-apologists putting in the work

This video evidence shows the typical tyranny FCSO is known for up and down I-95. Don't invite the man into your life but if you are forced to interact with them, you better be live-streaming.
Bullies hiding behind badges and the power of the law, despicable.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:04:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Y’all are also believing one side of the story, that they weren’t breaking any laws and he was unjustified. I know when they were at the businesses on our block, the creative editing showed a very different story than what I witnessed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:09:05 PM EDT
[#22]
One of the deputies, who is walking with the other two by the vehicles, needs to pull his pants and pistol up... Is it high noon or something.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I haven’t watched the video, I won’t reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don’t reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I’ve done gun work for him. He’s a solid dude, a good man and this isn’t the first time he’s had to deal with these scumbags.
View Quote

Well, he should be out of a job soon.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:09:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Y’all are also believing one side of the story, that they weren’t breaking any laws and he was unjustified. I know when they were at the businesses on our block, the creative editing showed a very different story than what I witnessed.
View Quote

Maybe the police should release their evidence to the contrary to clear this up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:10:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Oh, the school isn’t sanctioning it.  Just like the company didn’t sanction this asshat conducting surveillance of their building.

And there’s no “story” I’m referencing here, just a hypothetical trap, which you promptly and thoroughly sprung.

Like I’ve said a couple of times here, people wanting to be decent human beings shouldn’t go around recording folks without their consent, or purposely provoking law enforcement, or publicly celebrating their sexual preferences… even though they have the legal right to do.  

These “auditors” are scum.  What other assertion have I made in this thread?
View Quote

So which constitutional rights people are allowed to exercise are up for you to decide, Anyone standing on public property filming is “conducting surveillance” “provoking law enforcement”, “should be beaten” and anyone questioning or auditing LE are “scum” that about it? These are all your comments and I hope for the taxpayers sake you aren’t in LE.

You didn’t spring any trap on me that I “promptly and throughly sprung”, champ. You envisioned and conjured up some silly fabricated event that never happened involving elementary schools, children, and drag queens. To which I said if that happened I’d remove my children from that school because morally it is against my beliefs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:11:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Maybe the police should release their evidence to the contrary to clear this up.
View Quote

We have courts for that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:12:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So which constitutional rights people are allowed to exercise are up for you to decide, Anyone standing on public property filming is “conducting surveillance” “provoking law enforcement”, “should be beaten” and anyone questioning or auditing LE are “scum” that about it? These are all your comments and I hope for the taxpayers sake you aren’t in LE.

You didn’t spring any trap on me that I “promptly and throughly sprung”, champ. You envisioned and conjured up some silly fabricated event that never happened involving elementary schools, children, and drag queens. To which I said if that happened I’d remove my children from that school because morally it is against my beliefs.
View Quote

What constitutional right is this asshat “auditor” exercising?

And yes, you fell right into the trap.  You find some things morally objectionable, just like everyone else.  Don’t act like you’re some sort of paragon of liberty because your threshold is different than mine is.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:12:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Shitty cops can get fired.

Creepy fucking asshats who insist on trying to act like terrorists while recording folks trying to live their fucking lives can't.

In truth the cops should have never even been called here, because it should be perfectly legal for the people working in that building to come out and pummel the fucking jackass within an inch of his for refusing to leave.
View Quote

He was on a public easement. Why should an employee of the company have any right to "pummel the fucking jackass"

I love these threads. I get to eliminate so much statist noise from my feed.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:12:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

How do you know they aren’t?  You really think these “auditors” are going to post those videos?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, they do post videos of good interactions.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:16:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

He was on a public easement. Why should an employee of the company have any right to "pummel the fucking jackass"

I love these threads. I get to eliminate so much statist noise from my feed.
View Quote

And what is the required “reason for use” of this public easement?  An easement has specific language… it’s not just a blanket permission to do whatever you feel like on the otherwise private property.

I’m guessing it has to do with travel.  Which this asshat wasn’t doing.

People use terms like “easement”, and don’t know what they mean.  It’s frustrating.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Watch the video first, and then try to defend your friend's honor.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Video doesn’t lie.

Please explain to us what would justify the police behavior we all watched for ourselves.

Please explain how that video was edited, or how "creative editing" could have misconstrued what we just saw.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:21:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Drinking game
Every time he says "he informed me" , you take a shot.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Shalla mehalla
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#35]
Man, lotta cop cock getting sucked in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

The brotherhood has circled the qualified  immunity wagons
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:29:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't watched the video, I won't reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don't reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I've done gun work for him. He's a solid dude, a good man and this isn't the first time he's had to deal with these scumbags.

So true, you've never seen your "friend" in a position of authority deal with one of his subjects. I would bet big money this isn't his first interaction that he didn't want video evidence of surfacing.

No big deal, even if he gets fired, Darlington County or Lee or Marion or Horry will be super excited to pick him up with a raise
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:36:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So true, you've never seen your "friend" in a position of authority deal with one of his subjects. I would bet big money this isn't his first interaction that he didn't want video evidence of surfacing.

No big deal, even if he gets fired, Darlington County or Lee or Marion or Horry will be super excited to pick him up with a raise
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't watched the video, I won't reward the morons who make it with the click revenue.

These same guys showed up in front of my workplace nearby a year or so ago. They were total jerks, asked leading questions and made veiled accusations trying to get a negative reaction for them to post online. Please don't reward their behavior by helping them get paid for these videos.

I know the officer personally, I've done gun work for him. He's a solid dude, a good man and this isn't the first time he's had to deal with these scumbags.

Also bear in mind that it's not just the assault that's the problem.

That officer was willing to tell any lie he needed to in order to justify his actions and punish that man.

Breach of Peace?
Resisting Arrest?
Third Degree Assault?
Really?

And to top that off, the officer erased the video on that man's personal camera.

Those are not the actions of an honest man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:36:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

What constitutional right is this asshat “auditor” exercising?

And yes, you fell right into the trap.  You find some things morally objectionable, just like everyone else.  Don’t act like you’re some sort of paragon of liberty because your threshold is different than mine is.
View Quote

1st Amendment of the Constitution you should read it. 2A isn’t our only right as Americans. Because I find certain activities “morally objectionable” doesn’t mean I’m advocating for the infringement of someone else’s rights. You on the other hand openly advocate shitting on the rights of others and even excusing mob violence against them because of it.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Some of the usual suspects taking it balls deep to their chins.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:38:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

1st Amendment of the Constitution you should read it. 2A isn’t our only right as Americans. Because I find certain activities “morally objectionable” doesn’t mean I’m advocating for the infringement of someone else’s rights. You on the other hand openly advocate shitting on the rights of others and even excusing mob violence against them because of it.
View Quote

Okay, which of the rights mentioned in the 1st Amendment is this asshat exercising here?

If you can’t keep up, just say so.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

That officer was willing to tell any lie he needed to in order to justify his actions and punish that man.

Breach of Peace?
Resisting Arrest?
Third Degree Assault?
Really?

And to top that off, the officer erased the video on that man's personal camera.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Breach of Peace?
Resisting Arrest?
Third Degree Assault?
Really?

Just remember that it immoral to lie to him though to protect sn innocent man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:46:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Okay, which of the rights mentioned in the 1st Amendment is this asshat exercising here?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you skip civics class? It’s like I’m debating a kid off the short bus. Let me give you the cliff version of what you missed that day.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Source on the property?

The narrator said he was on an easement. My easements have restrictions for their use. NONE of them are for the public to freely access. So, what is it in this case?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The auditor was on public property. Again, you want him physically removed from a public place by random people.

Source on the property?

The narrator said he was on an easement. My easements have restrictions for their use. NONE of them are for the public to freely access. So, what is it in this case?

It was a public sidewalk.  Still an easement.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Seriously?  Are you just trolling now?

If you're in LE, you need a refresher on Constitutional law.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:49:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Seems pretty cut & dry.

That officer needs to be fired.

Again, I'm amazed at how modern police keep failing these interactions with auditors.
View Quote

It really is amazing. All it would take to not end up on YouTube looking like an idiot and/or losing the city’s money to a lawsuit, is to simply ignore the YouTubers if they aren’t doing anything illegal. That’s literally all they have to do; nothing. Yet there’s an endless amount of videos like the one in the OP. Mind blowing. The need for others to respect their authority must cloud their little brains. There’s no other explanation.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder if you realize how badly your comments damage your line of work.  It's like you are either unwilling to understand how poorly your comments make you look, or you're simply unable to realize that violating people's rights as a LEO undermines western civilization.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 7:58:58 PM EDT
[#48]
If everything is is as it appears on video (hard to imagine any other possibility), then fuck that deputy, and I welcome every bad karma thing that occurs to him for the rest of his piece of shit miserable life.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I wonder if you realize how badly your comments damage your line of work.  It's like you are either unwilling to understand how poorly your comments make you look, or you're simply unable to realize that violating people's rights as a LEO undermines western civilization.
View Quote

Lol, I’m not a cop, tried it about 15 ago, didn’t care for it.  In fact I’m bashing shitty cops in two other threads in GD right now.

I haven’t defended the cop in this thread.  Not once.  I just expressed my opinion that these “first amendment auditors” are scum, and that has a lot of folks here but hurt.

Again, for whole class since everyone wants to dance around the question but not actually answer it…. which right was the “auditor” here exercising?
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom of the press pretty well covers it.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top