Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:08:36 PM EDT
[#1]
More interested in the shitbags that Epstein provided twinks for, and their prosecution, Epstein’s dead...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

All of it?  No.  Some of it?  Yes.

The Dems had their fake news machine on full blast dumping as much disinformation as they could into the discussions, intentionally, to bury the true stuff.
View Quote
I also believe that Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade were whacked.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I also believe that Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade were whacked.
View Quote
Bourdain had just started his open criticism of the Clintons and died similarly to Epstein...
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:11:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Not a word of it on MSM this evening. Ghislaine Maxwell, when is she going to answer for her role in all this. I'd bet lots of people are being disappeared all over the globe who new what was going on, participated and helped make it happen.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#5]
A small dose of skepticism is probably a good idea for claims that are 2nd and 3rd hand. Even for whale shit like him. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but remember the media spectacle that the Kavanaugh hearings became and there wasn't any money on the line like there might be with a claim against Epstein.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:38:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
More interested in the shitbags that Epstein provided twinks for, and their prosecution, Epstein’s dead...
View Quote
Start at Bill Clinton.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
A small dose of skepticism is probably a good idea for claims that are 2nd and 3rd hand. Even for whale shit like him. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't, but remember the media spectacle that the Kavanaugh hearings became and there wasn't any money on the line like there might be with a claim against Epstein.
View Quote
Yeah. It’s too bad the picture of him hanging out at a pool with Bill is CP due to topless underage girls in it.

That was hanging in his place in New Mexico.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
View Quote
I’m curious.

So?  What was the benefit of the post?
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Everyone knows Bill was a pig. Epstein was likely killed to protect Hillary.
View Quote
Protect from what? She is done, and bill has a few years left in him maybe. He looks like a walking skeleton. The dems are even bashing obummer now.

Saying that pos committed suicide is a farce.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:53:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This happens every day, just not at this level and with this much involvement from the global elite.

Girls (and boys) are trafficked every day. Living on this island would be bad enough, imagine being handcuffed to a bed in Yemen or Indonesia.

The world is a fucked up place. We live under a very thin veneer of civilization here in the U.S., and even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
View Quote
Quoted for the mother fucking truth.

There are a lot of people out there who don't realize how sick the world really is because they've never experienced it first-hand.
Link Posted: 8/19/2019 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#11]
ANYONE who has ever gone after a child sexually deserves to be under the damn jail. I was raped more times than I could count before I was even in the double digits. I had to have surgery to put me back together again before all my baby teeth had even fallen out. Children are innocent. They don't understand sex or the ramifications of having sex. How anyone can look at a CHILD and become sexually aroused is beyond me. It's not okay. It will never be okay.

And parents who sell their kids for sex should automatically get the death penalty just like the buyers should.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 12:09:33 AM EDT
[#12]
man's inhumanity to man will always exist
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:25:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I have zero confidence in the same FBI, that tried to run a small coup for the Democrats, to get to the bottom of this either...
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:49:39 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Girls used to marry at 12 and 13 years old. Of course, life expectancy around turn of the century was about 45 years.
View Quote
Doesn’t mean people would die at 45... simply that way more died in infancy
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 1:57:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Girls used to marry at 12 and 13 years old. Of course, life expectancy around turn of the century was about 45 years.
...and during childbirth, particularly that first one when they were still growing.

In an age before law & civil rights for women...men who could, kinda did what they wanted, and women had to deal with it.  Simple fact of life as old as mankind, no morality necessary.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:10:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
As disgusting as this Epstein child sex ring business is, the attraction to young girls was very open as late as the 1890s.  In Texas the legal age for consent to prostitute was 10.  Waco had a legal red light district until 1917 and many documented girls legally prostituted at 10 and 11.  Still fucked up but an accepted societal norm.
View Quote
While this is all true, and even today a lot of countries have ages of consent in the ~13 y.o. range, age is not the only factor.

These girls are taken/recruited (not all of them voluntarily, for values of voluntary) at a young age and brainwashed/trained via subversive/abusive methods to be sex slaves.

These aren't 13 y.o. girls being married off into a good family.

There is a world of difference.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
< in before the morally vacant arf pedo members (several of them on here, openly so - and mods/site staff do nothing about THAT)
pile in saying "his island, his rules" and something something about "wood plow" and "not guilty 12yr olds"

I say burn them all down to ashes - and everyone that knew and said/did nothing!
<hope that doesnt get me banned now too
View Quote
What's wrong with you?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 4:10:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 4:36:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
CoC 1 edit. - DV8
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That sick fuck should have been born 500 years ago. Or in Saudi Arabia...
CoC 1 edit. - DV8
Why is it acceptable for someone to slur Muslims, who aren't even involved in this, and yet a COC violation to point out that Epstein was a Jew running a Mossad honeypot blackmail scheme with Ghislane Maxwell, daughter of former Mossad "asset" Robert Maxwell?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:04:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Oh boy !
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:15:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I came here to post this but didn’t want to be labeled as something I’m not for sharing dark things in our nation’s history. Look up age of consent history in the US. It was between 10 and 12 in all states, except Delaware, where it was 7. I would have found it less appalling if there were no laws than to have seen that it was thought about, legislated and codified into signed law by elected state legislators who said, “you know, 7 seems about right for someone to be able to fuck without fear of legal repercussions”
View Quote
And that explains Joe Biden.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:23:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Why is it acceptable for someone to slur Muslims, who aren't even involved in this, and yet a COC violation to point out that Epstein was a Jew running a Mossad honeypot blackmail scheme with Ghislane Maxwell, daughter of former Mossad "asset" Robert Maxwell?
View Quote
Don’t you think a professional honeypot operation would be more successfully hidden? Mossad often eats our lunch and it would be a major security lapse to have Epstein so very public.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:43:26 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope this goes bigger than Watergate and all these pedos get life in jail.  In general population.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:50:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
< in before the morally vacant arf pedo members (several of them on here, openly so - and mods/site staff do nothing about THAT)
pile in saying "his island, his rules" and something something about "wood plow" and "not guilty 12yr olds"

I say burn them all down to ashes - and everyone that knew and said/did nothing!
View Quote
I've never seen anyone say any of those things about children that age.  And I've been here a while.

Granted, I don't read every thread.  Perhaps you could provide a link?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 5:53:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
ANYONE who has ever gone after a child sexually deserves to be under the damn jail. I was raped more times than I could count before I was even in the double digits. I had to have surgery to put me back together again before all my baby teeth had even fallen out. Children are innocent. They don't understand sex or the ramifications of having sex. How anyone can look at a CHILD and become sexually aroused is beyond me. It's not okay. It will never be okay.

And parents who sell their kids for sex should automatically get the death penalty just like the buyers should.
View Quote
OMG.  That's one of the most terrifying and horrifying admissions I've ever seen here.

I pray that you have gotten help putting those demons to rest.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:04:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Please God SOMEBODY find the evidence that Bill Clinton was on that island with him fucking little girls.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Don’t you think a professional honeypot operation would be more successfully hidden? Mossad often eats our lunch and it would be a major security lapse to have Epstein so very public.
View Quote
He was successful for something over two decades, and was politically protected both during his first trial and subsequently.  He felt so unafraid that he was even flying back to the U.S. from overseas when he was arrested, instead of thinking "gee, maybe I should go hang out with Roman Polanski for the rest of my life."  You think that wasn't "successful"?  And why would he need to hide it when Bill and Hillary Clinton, Ehud Barak, and dozens if not hundreds more highly placed, highly connected people all owed him "favors"?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I've never seen anyone say any of those things about children that age.  And I've been here a while.

Granted, I don't read every thread.  Perhaps you could provide a link?
View Quote
Maybe he meant that pedo pastor someone mentioned in the "banned members" thread yesterday?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:18:41 AM EDT
[#29]
His death was too quick and painless, hope he rots in Hell.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I have zero confidence in the same FBI, that tried to run a small coup for the Democrats, to get to the bottom of this either...
View Quote
That’s over, but we’re they ever right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:47:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying??.
View Quote
UHHH... so Bill Clinton has multiple visits to said island without his beard wife(yeah Hillary is into girls, ill say it); trump has visits to said island without wife, half of Hollywood has visits to said island, most of DC has visits, and the guy who will spill the beans, tapes, ect ect if he goes to trial just happens to  wind up dead in private cell, with a malfunctioning camera, with an asleep watchman? SERIOUSLY!?!??!
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 6:55:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
...and during childbirth, particularly that first one when they were still growing.

In an age before law & civil rights for women...men who could, kinda did what they wanted, and women had to deal with it.  Simple fact of life as old as mankind, no morality necessary.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then there is the overlooked reality  that girls and boys married early and there were more widowers than widows due to death during child birth. Divorce wasn't really a thing back then.

I read somewhere these girls were triplets.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 7:08:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
There is one thing of which there is no scarcity in this world: people who could benefit from a good old-fashioned ass beating.
View Quote
If your husband ever kicks off, I request dibs (after the requisite mourning period, of course).
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 7:14:09 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jesus christ dude. I'm sorry for your pain
I hope you found peace
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Please message me with any links, proof, or evidence of this.  I am happy to pursue any lead as is staff.  There is ZERO tolerance for any of this on ARFCOM. - DV8  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please message me with any links, proof, or evidence of this.  I am happy to pursue any lead as is staff.  There is ZERO tolerance for any of this on ARFCOM. - DV8  
I hope you aren't holding your breath.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:00:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
... even that isn't anywhere near perfect.
View Quote
But for all of the faults of the United States of America, our territories, and the District of Columbia we are far closer to perfect than anywhere else.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:02:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Whatever makes you feel better.
He probably slept like a baby every night and is now worm food just like you and I will be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well he is in hell right now so he is getting exactly what he deserved.

That's just demon possession.
Whatever makes you feel better.
He probably slept like a baby every night and is now worm food just like you and I will be.
Well I hope you change your views...heaven and hell are real bro.

For those wishing he suffered here more, just know that if he could claw his way back I to that dank, disgusting prison he would in a heartbeat.  When his neck snapped, the beginnings of his suffering for all eternity started.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:15:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Child trafficking on a huge scale is not a new thing in America.  Look up Georgia Tann.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:25:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Murdered to protect others
View Quote
No doubt in my mind.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I hope this goes bigger than Watergate and all these pedos get life in jail.  In general population.
View Quote
This is over and Trump/Barr are part of the cover-up. I believe that they have to be to save this nation. There is way too much wrong to expose it.

Epstein was murdered to put a lid on exposing who was really involved and his estate will go to the kids that were harmed. You'll see the news cycle shift away from knowing who the other pedo's were to how much money will be dispersed by his estate. The story will revolve around monies being paid and not about anything else. The media will hammer on that theme and the American people will watch football.

If I learned nothing else since Trump was elected it's that the United States is a facade.  I should have seen that when a do nothing, junior senator from Chicago was propelled to the presidency but I attributed to his skin color.  That wasn't it at all.  He was selected and put there by those that really run the show.  I'm coming to realize that this nation, and most nations, are run by a cabal of very rich and powerful people and have been for a long time.  Elections, and more importantly those elected, are a lie.

I mean for God's sake we are watching a coup, on multiple levels, unfold. Those that are in power are going to do whatever it takes to stay in power. Killing Epstein was really nothing in the greater scheme of things. It's strange times when you realize that Alex Jones is right.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:31:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

This is over and Trump/Barr are part of the cover-up. I believe that they have to be to save this nation. There is way too much wrong to expose it.

Epstein was murdered to put a lid on exposing who was really involved and his estate will go to the kids that were harmed. You'll see the news cycle shift away from knowing who the other pedo's were to how much money will be dispersed by his estate. The story will revolve around monies being paid and not about anything else.

If I learned nothing else since Trump was elected it's that the United States is a facade.  I should have seen that when a do nothing, junior senator from Chicago was propelled to the presidency but I attributed to his skin color.  That wasn't it at all.  He was selected and put there by those that really run the show.  I'm coming to realize that this nation, and most nations, are run by a cabal of very rich and powerful people and have been for a long time.  Elections, and more importantly those elected, are a lie.

I mean for God's sake we are watching a coup, on multiple levels, unfold. Those that are in power are going to do whatever it takes to stay in power. Killing Epstein was really nothing in the greater scheme of things. It's strange times when you realize that Alex Jones is right.
View Quote
So Trump is part of the cabal of global elites?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:31:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

That was due to infant mortality dragging down the average.  Even in ancient times you could live to a ripe, old age especially as a man since you didn't have to worry about dying in childbirth.

Rowbotham and Clayton (JRSM 2008;101:454–62) make a very important point when they draw attention to the life expectancy at birth compared to life expectancy at 5+ years of age.1 They state ‘… life expectancy in the mid-Victorian period was not markedly different from what it is today. Once infant mortality is stripped out, life expectancy at 5 years was 75 for men and 73 for women.’ In 1995 Griffin2 produced a comparison of life expectancy of mature men (15+years of age) at different points in history over the last 3000 years.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2625386/
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#43]
I sat on a Grand Jury yesterday and Billed a guy who conducted sodomy (forced anal) and rape on a 10 year old girl starting when she was seven.....There are monsters out there in places where you don't think that there are, even small rural counties like mine.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So Trump is part of the cabal of global elites?
View Quote
No, I wouldn't say that.

What I do believe is that the gravity of what's going on, what Epstein could have exposed, is of such magnitude that Trump/Barr realize that #1 it could bring down this whole house of cards and #2 in the long run nothing will fundamentally change.  It's better for the country to just let this go away and move forward. The bottom line it seems is that that those that are truly are in power are going to stay in power .
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:51:38 AM EDT
[#45]
Kinda hope this dude was murdered instead of suicided
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 9:54:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Jesus Christ this guy was a piece of shit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Epstein was murdered to put a lid on exposing who was really involved and his estate will go to the kids that were harmed. You'll see the news cycle shift away from knowing who the other pedo's were to how much money will be dispersed by his estate. The story will revolve around monies being paid and not about anything else. The media will hammer on that theme and the American people will watch football.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they’re really in charge, why are they attempting a coup?

Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The best punishment for Epstein would have been him sitting in a Supermax prison for the next 20 years.  Living a life of billionaire luxury to a small cell for 23 hours a day.  He got off easy dying.
View Quote
 I think DRT or Epstein dead is a wasted opportunity.   Stories he may have told for an extra 10 minutes of sunlight.

To me catching more of them and each of them giving a name.   Disclaimer:  offer expires at any time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:08:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Well he is in hell right now so he is getting exactly what he deserved.

That's just demon possession.
View Quote
No it's not. People need to get it through their heads that it's the raw core if human nature. Some people have the means and desire to take it as far as they can.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:10:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
@DV8
If he doesn't provide proof you should lock him for calling members here pedos.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top