BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 159
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:43:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Roost426:

Yes. IF this guy would have shut his mouth and walked back inside and called the police the second they brandished firearms on him over a fucking garbage can, he would be alive and well and laughing at them being reamed by the popo. Now yes they are going to jail for  along time over a garbage can but he is FUCKING DEAD over a garbage can
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:43:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
The dead guy had a history of violent tendencies - including threatening to shoot the mailman just a couple weeks prior to this incident. The guy was a known lunatic both in the neighborhood and to police.

YEP!  SOOOOO....... stick around and poke him then.  That is the best thing to do.  You know the guy is a problem to the point you arm yourself to go out to the dumpster.  Yep, stick around and poke him.  They must not have been afraid of the guy as they stuck around playing with him for sometime.  I personally wouldn't have done that but hey, these upstanding citizens were going to end his shit and be judge and jury.   Now they fucked up their already fucked up  lives forever...... " stand muh ground " or not won't stop them from feeling the repercussions of this event forever. I hope "standing muh ground " was worth all the shit they'll be dealing with from here on out.

You don't need any kind of weapon in your hands if your size and age give you a physical advantage over your victim. It's called 'disparity of force'.

They weren't afraid of Mr. Orange shirt. They had the upper hand and more than ample time to safely leave the area. They decided not to..... they stuck around..... waiting for an opportunity to shoot him. They did not act like rational normal people. They were armed and could have left. They stayed and kept the shit going. They are screwed one way or the other for the rest of their shit lives. If I am scared of/in a situation and I have the opportunity to leave, I'm leaving. But hey, I don't fantasize about shooting someone.  I would rather leave and continue on with my life with as little drama as possible.  Even under the " stand muh ground " mantra .

Your assertion that they had 2 minutes to leave isn't legally relevant.

Oh but it is. You bet it is.

They were under no legal obligation to retreat.

We'll see how that works out for them in the end. Let's just see. They weren't cornered in their home, their car, in a dark alley, etc.  They were free to leave but stayed to kill a guy.  

It appears the old man was trying to comply with the local trash pick-up regulations by removing the mattress from the dumpster per those regulations. That apparently brought the violent lunatic out to confront them.

yeah, if it's his job that's OK. If he is taking it upon himself to be Mr. Trash Enforcer , he is an ass and out of line. He instigated the whole thing by sticking his nose where it didn't belong.  LIKE YOU SAID...... knowing full well Mr. Orange shirt was unstable.  That's why he took his gun. To enforce something he had no legal control over.  Confronting a man that he knew to be unstable.  You are not in fear when you purposefully poke and confront a man that you know to be unstable.

From what I can gather, the old guy was carrying a pistol when he went out to remove the mattress from the dumpster. It's unclear when he felt compelled to draw his weapon, but obviously something occurred by which he felt threatened. It also appears that was junior's cue to go retrieve the shotgun to back up his father. Once the father was confronted by a younger and much larger threat...he had no obligation to retreat, nor was it out of line for him to draw his weapon.

He had an obligation to mind his own damn business and not have a confrontation with a known unstable person.

Given the father's advanced age, the dead guy's predilection for threatening deadly violence as his solution for all things which upset him, the age and size differences, and the concept of 'disparity of force'...I fail to see the father's use of deadly force as being wrong.

So, let me see if I can follow your logic.
The father knows how old he is and his limitations . He knows Mr. Orange shirt is younger and unstable.  So, instead of minding his own damn business, he arms himself and with great fear and trepidation, he does his duty and goes out and confronts some nut.  So if you are old, just arm yourself and get some poor bastard to rant and rave and then you can shoot him instead of staying in your home. After that, you can claim you were scared and had to get it on.
Gotcha!!

Junior fucked up letting himself be goaded into the 3rd grader shit he displayed. I don't know if that escalated the conflict or not, but given the violent history of the dead guy...I'm not sure it matters much.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dipper:
The Dynamic Fat Duo had at least 2 minutes to leave the area before Mr. Orange shirt had any kind of weapon in his hands.

They had every opportunity to leave the area but instead decided to stay and poke Mr. Orange shirt enough to the  point that  they could shoot him.

They are not clean by any stretch of the imagination and were the first to bring weapons to the party.

They were in total control of the situation and screwed up.
The dead guy had a history of violent tendencies - including threatening to shoot the mailman just a couple weeks prior to this incident. The guy was a known lunatic both in the neighborhood and to police.

YEP!  SOOOOO....... stick around and poke him then.  That is the best thing to do.  You know the guy is a problem to the point you arm yourself to go out to the dumpster.  Yep, stick around and poke him.  They must not have been afraid of the guy as they stuck around playing with him for sometime.  I personally wouldn't have done that but hey, these upstanding citizens were going to end his shit and be judge and jury.   Now they fucked up their already fucked up  lives forever...... " stand muh ground " or not won't stop them from feeling the repercussions of this event forever. I hope "standing muh ground " was worth all the shit they'll be dealing with from here on out.

You don't need any kind of weapon in your hands if your size and age give you a physical advantage over your victim. It's called 'disparity of force'.

They weren't afraid of Mr. Orange shirt. They had the upper hand and more than ample time to safely leave the area. They decided not to..... they stuck around..... waiting for an opportunity to shoot him. They did not act like rational normal people. They were armed and could have left. They stayed and kept the shit going. They are screwed one way or the other for the rest of their shit lives. If I am scared of/in a situation and I have the opportunity to leave, I'm leaving. But hey, I don't fantasize about shooting someone.  I would rather leave and continue on with my life with as little drama as possible.  Even under the " stand muh ground " mantra .

We'll see how that works out for them in the end. Let's just see. They weren't cornered in their home, their car, in a dark alley, etc.  They were free to leave but stayed to kill a guy.  

It appears the old man was trying to comply with the local trash pick-up regulations by removing the mattress from the dumpster per those regulations. That apparently brought the violent lunatic out to confront them.

yeah, if it's his job that's OK. If he is taking it upon himself to be Mr. Trash Enforcer , he is an ass and out of line. He instigated the whole thing by sticking his nose where it didn't belong.  LIKE YOU SAID...... knowing full well Mr. Orange shirt was unstable.  That's why he took his gun. To enforce something he had no legal control over.  Confronting a man that he knew to be unstable.  You are not in fear when you purposefully poke and confront a man that you know to be unstable.

From what I can gather, the old guy was carrying a pistol when he went out to remove the mattress from the dumpster. It's unclear when he felt compelled to draw his weapon, but obviously something occurred by which he felt threatened. It also appears that was junior's cue to go retrieve the shotgun to back up his father. Once the father was confronted by a younger and much larger threat...he had no obligation to retreat, nor was it out of line for him to draw his weapon.

He had an obligation to mind his own damn business and not have a confrontation with a known unstable person.

Given the father's advanced age, the dead guy's predilection for threatening deadly violence as his solution for all things which upset him, the age and size differences, and the concept of 'disparity of force'...I fail to see the father's use of deadly force as being wrong.

The father knows how old he is and his limitations . He knows Mr. Orange shirt is younger and unstable.  So, instead of minding his own damn business, he arms himself and with great fear and trepidation, he does his duty and goes out and confronts some nut.  So if you are old, just arm yourself and get some poor bastard to rant and rave and then you can shoot him instead of staying in your home. After that, you can claim you were scared and had to get it on.
Gotcha!!

Junior fucked up letting himself be goaded into the 3rd grader shit he displayed. I don't know if that escalated the conflict or not, but given the violent history of the dead guy...I'm not sure it matters much.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:43:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Pike:

The angle of the son's firearm upon firing appears parallel with the ground. The deceased was on his feet or the shot would have missed.
View Quote
I think one of the articles mentioned that the shotty hit the man in the head.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TX03RUBI:

Didn't realize any part of it made it to Jones. That's new to me.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
You're assuming a lot that may not be accurate.

You say 'they went looking for a fight'. Hell, the father went out to bring his trash receptacle into compliance with the local rules. I'm not seeing how that is looking for a fight. He was trying to follow the law.

Given the fact that his next door neighbor had a stand-off with the cops a couple weeks earlier for threatening to shoot the mailman...he may have had an inkling of the lunatics' propensity for violence and stuck his holstered pistol in his waistband...just to be safe.

That he went into the alley 'weapon in hand' is pure supposition on your part. The old guy has a holster in his waistband in the video. If I was going out to deal with a trash problem, knowing I could be attacked by the violent lunatic next door...I'd carry a gun too. Wouldn't you?

The son fetched the shotgun when the lunatic came into the alley to confront the father over fixing the trash situation. He had every right to protect his family member. He may regret being stupid enough to trade insults, but that remains to be seen.

I don't believe they went into the alley 'looking for an altercation' as you surmise. I do believe that knowing the lunatic was capable of starting an altercation as was his history, the father armed himself as a precautionary measure. It may have saved his life, and after all, isn't that why we all carry?
View Quote
Absolutely I would. I didn’t see the holster, and I watched quite a few times in slow motion. I didn’t consider Mexican carry either. I could very well be wrong.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:47:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Anyone know what county this is and what the county seat is? This should be good if they go to trial.

I can't believe the retired cop who shot the guy in the movie theater still hasn't been tried.
View Quote
Has the guy from the Florida road rage (old retired railroad cop who killed a fed) ever been tried?
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:48:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bland85] [#7]

I think a Meme sums this one up.

But seriously, I'm not seeing a downside here.

One dead shitbag, Two shitbags who will be forced to wear shirts for some amount of time till the Jury decides if that clown show was murder.

ETA:

Dead shitbag begged to be shot, and apparently did everything he could to achieve that result.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I don’t mean the shirtless part to be an insult. I mean for it to show the weapons didn’t magically appear when the guy became aggressive. They weapons arrived in hand.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By frayedknot:

During the summer, I walk around my house shirtless, barefoot and wearing gym shorts. Sometimes I may have a pistol in my pants. If a neighbor starts some shit, does that mean I’m looking for a fight?

In other words, do you have video of the initial confrontation that lead up to the limited video the rest of us have seen?
I don’t mean the shirtless part to be an insult. I mean for it to show the weapons didn’t magically appear when the guy became aggressive. They weapons arrived in hand.
You know the old guy had the pistol in his hand from the beginning?

And why does carrying a pistol in one’s hand automatically mean they are looking for trouble?
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:49:28 PM EDT
[#9]
How much weight do you think a jury will give to the explanation of the off scene action when they have Fatso and Fatso 2 saying they're going to plug the guy for two minutes before plugging the guy? Maybe this, maybe that. They're two of the most unappealing Defendants you could get stuck with.

Probably investigators already have it all pinned down with statements from the bystanders and the two shirtless dummies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beardog296:

Put on your thinking cap for a minute.

If the idiot wife could film, I bet money that we'd see him throw it because fattie plugged him in the chest after he decided to be a hard ass and advance. He decided he wasn't as bad as previously thought and didn't want anymore.

IMO the first shots by the dad were more than justified. The follow up with shotgun is the problem.

Regardless, I wouldn't convict. World is better off without orange shirt.
How much weight do you think a jury will give to the explanation of the off scene action when they have Fatso and Fatso 2 saying they're going to plug the guy for two minutes before plugging the guy? Maybe this, maybe that. They're two of the most unappealing Defendants you could get stuck with.

Probably investigators already have it all pinned down with statements from the bystanders and the two shirtless dummies.
Depends on the jury. Anyone with half a brain can figure out from the moments leading up to the shooting exactly what orange shirt did.

I'm not saying I want the fatties for my neighbors, but something caused them to shoot and it wasn't mean words.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]

Will they take trash left all around the can because the can has been filled with a mattress?

Are there crows in Abilene? Bags outside a can where I've lived get ripped to pieces and spread all over creation by crows.

The Abilene trash rules are online. Abilene solid waste services
View Quote
I’ve seen plenty of towns that ignores specific ordnance’s and rules. Abilene is absolutely one of those towns. I’ve spent plenty of time there, and seen them pick plenty of shit off the ground as well as in the dumpster.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:51:28 PM EDT
[#11]

I assure you that's not the case in Abilene.
View Quote
Apparently, they have 'bulk trash' day once a month that is seperate from regular trash pickup.

I just got a notice in the mail because I stuck a bag of grass clippings in with my trash. These ft worth cocksuckers have cameras inside the trash trucks and if they see 'prohibited items' come out of your herby as they're dumping it...they'll stop and get a sample so they can send you a warning.

A lot of smaller towns have shared small dumpsters. It sounds like this is the case in Abilene...or at least that part of Abilene.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:54:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Hking:
Yikes.jpeg

Kinda hard hearing the lady scream and wail about seeing her husband killed in front of her eyes, but he could have backed down at any time and only escalated things.
View Quote
She was not at all helpful to the situation either.

Everybody was dumb there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#14]
and also she confirms that he attacked them first by throwing a weapon at them....
View All Quotes
If I had to bet the dad and son will walk or plead to much reduced charges.

"Box [cell phone lady] said that the argument escalated in a way that she never could have imagined, with the Millers pulling out guns and Howard wielding a baseball bat.

"He [Howard] didn’t even swing it, he threw it over both of their heads and it landed behind them in the alley,” Box said. “That’s when the old man fired past my face and shot Aaron in the chest twice with the pistol.”

The deceased literally had "intermittant explosive disorder" and a lifelong history of mental illness according to his fiance?
and also she confirms that he attacked them first by throwing a weapon at them....
Yep, case closed. Not guilty.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:55:27 PM EDT
[#15]

That's an awfully big pistol for pocket carry. I am assuming a lot, but one scenario seems a lot more probably than the others. Reports have shown the father and son duo to be troublesome. If your kids were around when they tried to start some shit armed it would be hard to remain calm. Even though it would be highly suggested since the retards are armed.

You could be absolutely right. My money isn't on it though.
View Quote
Look at the video again. The old boy clearly has a holster in his waistband.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#16]

I don't mean the shirtless part to be an insult. I mean for it to show the weapons didn't magically appear when the guy became aggressive. They weapons arrived in hand.
View Quote
Again, the old boy had a holster in his waistband.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:57:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BladedRonin] [#17]
‘When assholes collide’ could not be any truer than here....
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:57:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pike] [#18]
Self-defense case so what the dad and son knew about the disposition/prior behavior of the deceased is admissible to demonstrate their state of mind.

It's not like the deceased didn't say right then and there he would kill them: "..I'll take that gun away from you [meaning the old guy] and put a bullet through your head!"
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 8:59:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Self-defense case so what the dad and son knew about the disposition/prior behavior of the deceased is admissible to demonstrate their state of mind.

It's not like the deceased didn't say right then and there he would kill them: "..I'll take that gun away from you [meaning the old guy] and put a bullet through your head!"
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:01:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Fat dad fired twice before the stick was thrown
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65:

It was thrown after shots were fired.
Not according to the wife.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:02:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By davidb1982:
And who hangs out with their dad shirtless?
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:02:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

Hahaha.. so have I.  Didn't have to shoot the piece of shit, but I came goddamn close.

ETA:. I won't bother with all the details but when someone comes out of their vehicle on a public street and is willing to keep approaching with an FNX45 pointed at their chest and THEN decide to chase you, your fiancee' and child into residential streets...they are itching to die.
View Quote
Doesn't sound too far off from iron pipe at the stoplight guy that I encountered.

I didnt ask him or goad him to attack like these to fatties did. I did ask him if he wanted to die in the street or go home. He chose to go home. I'm glad he did.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Who knows what happened off camera but they were pumping themselves up to shoot him.
View Quote
With orange shirt asking for a gun and then a bat, I have a pretty good idea what happened off camera.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By DrJekell:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bagofcrabs65:

It was thrown after shots were fired.
Its clear in the video.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:10:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nnelson9] [#25]
Man, that was tough to watch. Those dudes should really cover up
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By j0eschm0:
When two dudes with guns tell you to get off their property... get the fuck off their property.

Even if it isn't actually theirs.

JFC, hate to say it, but the fucker that got smoked fucking BEGGED for it.

So, they gave it to him.

Zero Fucks Given.
View Quote
big dude probably figured he could bully his way through.

nope.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
The Dynamic Fat Duo had at least 2 minutes to leave the area before Mr. Orange shirt had any kind of weapon in his hands.

They had every opportunity to leave the area but instead decided to stay and poke Mr. Orange shirt enough to the  point that  they could shoot him.

They are not clean by any stretch of the imagination and were the first to bring weapons to the party.

They were in total control of the situation and screwed up.

Gotcha!!

Come on, just admit it...you're one of those people who don't believe in carrying a gun for self protection....and that we should all cower in fear and run away from danger. Especially if we have physical limitations due to age or infirmity.

That we should meekly accept being fined by the city code compliance folks for having foreign substances in their precious garbage dumpster instead of trying to follow the law. That we have no business tending to our daily lives or minding our own business...because a boogey man might confront us. Or that we have no right to self defense when confronted by a lunatic, screaming that he's gonna kill us, because we are tending to our personal business.

Seems that you can't follow any logic, even after the facts are laid out for you.

Why are you on a gun board again?
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#28]

Yes. IF this guy would have shut his mouth and walked back inside and called the police the second they brandished firearms on him over a fucking garbage can, he would be alive and well and laughing at them being reamed by the popo. Now yes they are going to jail for  along time over a garbage can but he is FUCKING DEAD over a garbage can
View Quote
Yep.

Pick your battles.

When faced with multiple assholes with weapons, no matter how wrong they are, its better to unass the area and call in the heavies than stand there and argue because "you know you are right". That and a nickle will get you a hot cup of jack squat, especially when you are bleeding out on the ground.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:14:15 PM EDT
[#29]

And why does carrying a pistol in one’s hand automatically mean they are looking for trouble?
View Quote
I could very well be wrong that he arrived pistol in hand. It does appear that way though.

And yes if he did in fact arrive pistol in hand that proves intent, or at least enough to convince a jury. If someone comes at you pistol in hand being the least bit confrontational you’d be stupid to wait to see what words come out his mouth before seeming him a threat.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:14:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GIVEMEMYTOYS] [#30]
That whole thing was a shit show.

If you replaced the dueling fatties with police officers would that make this a good shoot?????

Because judging by his Facebook rant and his actions in this video that’s where he was heading.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:15:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By cryo_tech:

Doesn't sound too far off from iron pipe at the stoplight guy that I encountered.

I didnt ask him or goad him to attack like these to fatties did. I did ask him if he wanted to die in the street or go home. He chose to go home. I'm glad he did.
View Quote
Yeah, this guy was unarmed, shouting he was going to kick my ass, approached, had a .45 pointed at him, he kept approaching, said "what, you gonna shoot me?" I told him yes, the light changed and I was free to go (blocking car moved), he decided to chase me in his rape van, go the wrong way (him, I went the right way) through a traffic circle to try to block me in front of a friend's house.  Jumped out of his van AGAIN, while I hollered at my friend to call the cops, then I lit back off and turned one way at a stop .  He stayed at the stop sign for a bit and then decided not to get shot and went the other way.

Damn near the worst day of my life and I have had some bad ones.

The audacity to walk towards a huge fucking pistol pointed directly at him, that shocked me.  The business end of an FN with a light on it is intimidating to me.  It wasn't to him.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:15:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:16:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Bunch of retards it seems. The biggest one of the bunch is now worm food. Oh well.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:16:59 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Bland85:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS0psPwU0AE6MLZ.jpg

I think a Meme sums this one up.

But seriously, I'm not seeing a downside here.

One dead shitbag, Two shitbags who will be forced to wear shirts for some amount of time till the Jury decides if that clown show was murder.

ETA:

Dead shitbag begged to be shot, and apparently did everything he could to achieve that result.
View Quote

I’m kicking myself for not thinking of this one earlier
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#35]
I could very well be wrong that he arrived pistol in hand. It does appear that way though.

And yes if he did in fact arrive pistol in hand that proves intent, or at least enough to convince a jury. If someone comes at you pistol in hand being the least bit confrontational you’d be stupid to wait to see what words come out his mouth before seeming him a threat.
View All Quotes

I sometimes walk to my hot tub with pistol in hand since I’m not wearing anything to tuck it into, if a neighbor should be around, should said neighbor assume I intend to use it against him?

How do you know the old man just needed to take the trash out but was worried about the pack of strays. Or he knew he had a batshit crazy neighbor, but still needed to take the trash out.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:24:22 PM EDT
[#36]

That’s an awfully big pistol for pocket carry. I am assuming a lot, but one scenario seems a lot more probably than the others. Reports have shown the father and son duo to be troublesome. If your kids were around when they tried to start some shit armed it would be hard to remain calm. Even though it would be highly suggested since the retards are armed.

You could be absolutely right. My money isn’t on it though.
View Quote
No mention of the dead guys confrontations with his mail carrier, multiple police visits to his house, rage issue requiring medication?  Fat bubbas are t exactly shining examples of humanity but dead guy was far from an angel if you’re going to base assumptions off who is “troublesome”.

A Glock 19 isn’t exactly a pocket gun either but it can fit into a shorts pocket.

Your assumptions are poor.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#37]
Sorry--an attack with a baseball bat can result in death or serious bodily injury.
Thusly---guns are good against them.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:27:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By CrawdadsRevenge:

Holy shit.

Screenshots for those without FB:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236039/1-677685.JPG
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/236039/2-677683.JPG
View Quote

What a loon.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:28:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JRCmx:

She was not at all helpful to the situation either.
View Quote
You mean, knowing her baby daddy had a rage disorder, she kept egging him on and winding him up as he raged at two armed men?
Either she is the beneficiary on his life insurance or she's an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:28:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:

No mention of the dead guys confrontations with his mail carrier, multiple police visits to his house, rage issue requiring medication?  Fat bubbas are t exactly shining examples of humanity but dead guy was far from an angel if you’re going to base assumptions off who is “troublesome”.

A Glock 19 isn’t exactly a pocket gun either but it can fit into a shorts pocket.

View Quote
I didn’t see any mentions of his confrontations prior to pcsutton mentioning earlier. That does shine a lot of light on the case. I haven’t once defended the guy though. I think this is a true case of assholes colliding. Just some assholes ended up deader than the rest.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:30:45 PM EDT
[#41]
One more reason fatties should be in jail
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#43]
I didn’t see any mentions of his confrontations prior to pcsutton mentioning earlier. That does shine a lot of light on the case. I haven’t once defended the guy though. I think this is a true case of assholes colliding. Just some assholes ended up deader than the rest.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 74novaman:

This we can agree on.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I sometimes walk around my property with a shotgun.  I may at the same time be open and conceal carrying hand guns.

The guys will not be charged.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:34:20 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
Wife is a cunt and as believable as that Kavanaugh accuser.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:34:24 PM EDT
[#46]

View Quote
It is a case of assholes colliding.  Only difference between them is you assumed guilt and innocence of the assholes based on a partial recording released by the dead assholes significant other and the poor conclusions you drew from that partial recording.

Don’t do that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:34:34 PM EDT
[#47]
It's amazing to me how different some of us here see the exact same event. It's also surprising how some just invent things that aren't in the video, or are in the video but are the exact opposite of their invention, or hasn't been reported on at all. The most egregious of these are "fatties came with the intent" and "fatty Dad came out with gun in hand". And there are others as well.

Seriously, if you're saying this stuff you need to stop and listen carefully. You don't really know these things, you made them up. While you may believe it's true, you had to make it up first. And that's a mental illness right there. If I were you I'd stop doing this because it's only going to cause you serious grief in life.

And that's my PSA for the day. Now I'll crack a beer and enjoy the stupidity.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:37:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Nice tits
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By ilikeporkchops:
One more reason fatties should be in jail
View Quote
More like Reason #1 insane people should be in asylums.
Link Posted: 9/20/2018 9:37:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 159
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top