Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 159
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:38:47 AM EDT
[#1]
After reading the account of this guy threatening to  kill the postman for walking past his window, I've come to a different interpretation of their actions.

It seems to me that they were just trying to live their lives with a degree of normalcy, without constantly jumping through the hoops set by the insane asshole next door, who seems to enjoy threatening to kill people on a whim.  It is almost akin to finding yourself living next to a gang, and letting them dictate the terms and conditions of your life.

They must have heard about what happened with the post man, and figured they needed to set some limits, and to not get cowed by his  bluster.  Now this was the WRONG strategy--they should have just called the cops and let them sort it out (and I can understand why orange shirt guy didn't call the cops--he was on their shit list already).  They should have disengaged from his monkey-dance and called the cops, and kept doing that as these confrontations kept continuing to arise (while continuing to carry for their personal protection) and sooner or later the situation would have resolved itself.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:40:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
DO Place bulk items, carpet, furniture, mattresses, or moving boxes behind your own property line, but not within
five (5) feet of the container
View Quote
So when Miller put the mattress on Howard's property, he was actually doing Howard a favor by placing it for pickup?

Just like the mailman was doing his job as required when Howard threatened to kill him for walking on the grass?
(mail carriers can't use sidewalks any more, they have to go directly from mailbox to mailbox or get written up)
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:40:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Indeed it has. There may have been better alternatives to what transpired, but I just don't see them being convicted of anything substantial. The father may get a conviction for illegal possession of a firearm, but I just don't see him being convicted of murder.
View Quote
Either way, I bet the neighbors are all enjoying a little peace and quiet!
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Dead guy's facebook is getting brutalized......Don't care what kind of idiot he may have been is it's disgusting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:51:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By toastandjam:
From a couple of news articles, the old man was out there with his pistol in his pocket when Mr. Rage lit up.

Odds are the Fat Family lived there for years and knew how the 300 gallon shared trash collection worked, which included the rules by the city that bulk trash, to include furniture, is not to be placed inside it.  Bulk is collected separately, outside of the container.  Anyway, Mr. Orange shirt put the mattress in the container one day, it was removed by the Fat boys.  Mr. Orange shirt went into a rage, started yelling screaming, making threats, screaming at the mail man, yelling at clouds to get away from his windows, and other nonsense.  Fat boy junior came out, pulled out the Shockwave shotgun from behind his mustache and a standoff occurred.  Mr. Orange shirt called for a baseball bat and the fiance started running her mouth and then pew-pew and blam-blam happened.

And now I want a Shockwave shotgun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By toastandjam:
Originally Posted By rca2222:
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Originally Posted By 79CJ7:

I realize that laws vary by state.  But most states are pretty consistent in that you draw and fire in response to a threat to your life or safety.  You don't hold a firearm in your hand and randomly point it back and forth at the ground or a person while you argue over the placement of a mattress.
No state says you need to draw and fire in response to a threat.

They only say you can't use an unjustified display of a weapon for intimidation or threat purposes.  Drawing (or walking out with a shotgun) because there is a perceived threat and not shooting is NOT brandishing.

Again, read the laws of your state.
It seemed from the video that the common dumpster was not on the property of either party in the dispute.  It stands to reason that the shirtless pair left their property with weapons to confront orange guy at the dumpster which is in a common area.  It's hard to claim self defense when you've traveled armed to a confrontation.
From a couple of news articles, the old man was out there with his pistol in his pocket when Mr. Rage lit up.

Odds are the Fat Family lived there for years and knew how the 300 gallon shared trash collection worked, which included the rules by the city that bulk trash, to include furniture, is not to be placed inside it.  Bulk is collected separately, outside of the container.  Anyway, Mr. Orange shirt put the mattress in the container one day, it was removed by the Fat boys.  Mr. Orange shirt went into a rage, started yelling screaming, making threats, screaming at the mail man, yelling at clouds to get away from his windows, and other nonsense.  Fat boy junior came out, pulled out the Shockwave shotgun from behind his mustache and a standoff occurred.  Mr. Orange shirt called for a baseball bat and the fiance started running her mouth and then pew-pew and blam-blam happened.

And now I want a Shockwave shotgun.

Official Trailer Park Kittm
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:52:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:53:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:53:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By MateFrio:
Dead guy's facebook is getting brutalized......Don't care what kind of idiot he may have been is it's disgusting.
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:53:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pike] [#9]
Some people don't like angry nutjobs ordering them around on implied use of their agitation, superior size and relative youth.

It is especially unacceptable when the nutjob is 100% wrong and telling the older person to do something which is against .gov rules.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:55:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Bounce19712:
The AKFiles thread is better on this.
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:55:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I pocket carry a LCP around the house, when doing yard work, cleaning the garage, and yes, when taking out the trash.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

the Prosecutor dreams of a big house In the suburbs of Dallas in 10 years? DA wants to be a Mayor?
View Quote
300k a year board of directors job?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:56:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By TX03RUBI:

Self defense doesn’t count when you go looking for a fight. Unless you can come up with some credible reason why they were shirtless in their alley with a pistol grip shotgun and pistol in hand when they just so happened to get in an altercation. Chances are they went out there to fuck with the guy and knew he wouldn’t react very well. They guns prove that intent. It’s not like captain lardass and son were concealed carrying a gun minding their own when deputy dickhead decided to pick on them.
View Quote
Found the guy that CCW's while wearing pajamas, swim trunks, lounge wear, showering, etc
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I suspect a lot of people don't realize the world is full of angry dimwits with bad judgment because they're lucky enough to not have to deal with them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burkeva:
Killed over a dumpster. Fucking stupid.
Going to jail for murder over a dumpster. Just as stupid.

Both sets of tards had plenty of opportunities to descalate but didn't.
I suspect a lot of people don't realize the world is full of angry dimwits with bad judgment because they're lucky enough to not have to deal with them.
Sadly I deal with them due to my employment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:58:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
Link?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jaqufrost:
Link?
Here
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:58:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Jodquist:
Gunned down by two sweaty shirtless fat guys by a dumpster. Entrance to Valhalla denied
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:59:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:

Not the best shoot, but the guy was protecting himself.  Fat kid with shotgun goes to jail, his life was not threatened and he assisted with a blast to the head.   Taking the shot that killed the guy.

Hard to say if he would have lived or not with the first two?

JMO if I am a juror.
View Quote
Lethal Force can be exercised in the defense of another person being threatened.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:59:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Sadly I deal with them due to my employment.
View Quote
Mailman? Bulk trash collection? Road Captain?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 11:59:49 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By frayedknot:

During the summer, I walk around my house shirtless, barefoot and wearing gym shorts. Sometimes I may have a pistol in my pants. If a neighbor starts some shit, does that mean I’m looking for a fight?

In other words, do you have video of the initial confrontation that lead up to the limited video the rest of us have seen?
View Quote
Imagine, he votes and could be on a jury for you someday
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:00:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ske714:

You can't see a clear exit?   What's wrong with just walking away?
View Quote
I highly doubt Mr. orange shirt canoe head would have let them just walk away, there is a good chance it would have emboldened him to step up on his threats.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:02:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Taxmantoo:
So when Miller put the mattress on Howard's property, he was actually doing Howard a favor by placing it for pickup?

Just like the mailman was doing his job as required when Howard threatened to kill him for walking on the grass?
(mail carriers can't use sidewalks any more, they have to go directly from mailbox to mailbox or get written up)
View Quote
You might could say that. Miller had an understanding of the trash folks policies that Howard seemed incapable of comprehending. Likely because he couldn't shut up and listen long enough to have it explained to him.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:03:09 PM EDT
[#24]
The father fatso challenges dead guy to take a swing at him several times. The son calling him a dickwad or whatever and making jerk off motions at him "might" be considered provocation? Okey dokey
View All Quotes
I guess I missed the father provoking the guy...unless one considers taking the mattress out of the dumpster to be provocation. About all I heard him say was "I doubt it" in response the the lunatic's threats that he was gonna kill him.

The son's words and actions might be considered to be provocation but realistically they were in response to the lunatics tantrum.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out...if it makes it to court. That, I have my doubts about.
The father fatso challenges dead guy to take a swing at him several times. The son calling him a dickwad or whatever and making jerk off motions at him "might" be considered provocation? Okey dokey
Also, why do they hate shirts?

Do they sit around like that, or do they just peel them off when they are looking for a fight?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By 40xb:
If they follow you that is a whole other story. Of which I would then articulate a higher needed for use of deadly force.

Your buddy isn't going to watch the other guy if he goes into a house to retrieve a unknown, to you, weapon. He could go into the house, grab a rifle, go out the back out of your buddy's view and ambush all of you.

I am not saying it is a great situation either way but standing out in the open street with guns drawn and talking shit is stupid. At least take some cover/concealment if available , stop instigating/taunting, and wait for the police to get there and handle the mental guy.
View All Quotes
You know the more I think about this situation the more I think the Father and Son wanted to either "get it on" or were to damn stupid to understand what position they were in.

I understand SYG and all that. Even though it is legal to stand where you are at and defend yourself that doesn't mean it is the smarter thing to do. Had they just backed up and covered each other until they got back to their home and called the police for the raving lunatic outside they wouldn't be in jail for murder charges.

Both parties seemed to be in mutual combat mode, they were both instigating and taunting, one party just happened to bring a stick to a gun fight because he himself was a moron as well.
My understanding is that they were actually waiting for the cops on a public road. You may have missed it but the dead guys brother went into the house to retrieve weapons. I'm not turning my back to them or letting them both get out of my sight, arm up and beard me in my den.
I will walk backwards. I would rather be in a strong defensive position, like my home, rather than standing out in the open while someone goes to retrieve weapons.

As for letting them out of your sight, unless you are going to follow them on the their property & into their home or hold them at gun point to which you better be willing and legally able to shoot them, you don't have a choice in the matter and you paint yourself into a corner that you may not be able to get out of.
If you have kids and family in the house it might be a bad idea, especially if the house is a trailer. If a fellow has threatened to murder me, and the other one is going to get the guns to do so, I am keeping the one in front of me right where I can see him and my buddy watchin the other guy.

That is if my only other choice is to lead them to my family.
If they follow you that is a whole other story. Of which I would then articulate a higher needed for use of deadly force.

Your buddy isn't going to watch the other guy if he goes into a house to retrieve a unknown, to you, weapon. He could go into the house, grab a rifle, go out the back out of your buddy's view and ambush all of you.

I am not saying it is a great situation either way but standing out in the open street with guns drawn and talking shit is stupid. At least take some cover/concealment if available , stop instigating/taunting, and wait for the police to get there and handle the mental guy.
Yup, I am fairly sure I could have gotten out of it without anyone hurt, but If I was on the jury these fellows would walk.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote
LOL
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:07:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:07:50 PM EDT
[#28]
being told to put trash back in the can sure sounds like a reason to draw down
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pike:
According to the UK Daily Mail, Orange shirt was the one bossing the Elder Pear around trying to force him to put the mattress BACK in the trashcan [which is against published Abilene solid waste rules] and that is when the elder pear first pulled his pistol.

"Howard [orange] then told Miller to put the mattress back into the dumpster. Miller [Elder Pear] refused, then added some foul language.

'That's when John (Miller) pulled a pistol out of his shorts,' she [deceased's fiance] said."

UK Daily Mail
True, but we also don't know exactly how aggressive he was while doing this.  He threatened to kill them multiple times on video.  I'm betting her version of him telling them to put the mattress back was far from calm, or threat free (as she seems to try to imply)

Seems like a total shit sandwich, given they have guns drawn and the other guy is threatening to kill them.  Biggest issue is the shooting, and what Mr. Orange shirt may have done to provoke said shooting, all occurred off camera.  So all we have is the conversation leading up to it.  Nor do we even have the conversation that occurred prior to guns coming out and the shouting.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:11:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#30]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Just to save the verbiage from his facebook post incase it's taken down:

So this afternoon Right as I wake up and before My medications I am checking On house Walk into the kids Room And see a Person In front Of the kids window..So me I go outside find out its the mailman and tell Him for the last time stay away from the kids windows We have asked you multiple times not to walk between cars an windows because You might get shot .......Being as How we have 2 girls that are children not to mention a little boy ..I believe its in my right to Protect these children from Perverts an Pieces of shit in this world. I also live down the street from a place where thefts murders an assaults have happened in the past. He told me because I wouldnt let him walk that way that he would not deliver the mail and would just send it back I tried calling the usps before walking down to make sure to get him On recording refusing to give me my mail he refused to say anything. so I called him a Bitch an a coward for not repeating what he said and I went Home....15 min later My home was swarmed with Police banging on my door Scaring Emegail so I had Kara leave with Emegail because my medications had not kicked in and I was getting overly anxious with the police.Tried calling Grandma only to realize well shes out of town. I asked if they had warrants they said they didnt need one as they continued to bang on my door profusely an hide away from my sight which I called them on multiple times. I told them I have a mental issue they needed to leave I did not want to talk to them and they insisted on causing me emotional and mental strain along with the physical strain of my heart not being able to slow down over an over.I told them you can call my caseworker I have the files verified of my disorder all you have to do is leave my property because you do not have a warrant I walked thru them and left MY OWN HOME because I did not feel Safe. I left long enough to allow my meds to kick in and calm me down before coming back discovering they were still there SO I showed them the video of exactly what I said when I walked down the street to him.. They are now reporting that I made a terroristic threat when I told the mailman to stay away from the girls windows because he might get shot..I also have had Adult Protective Services called stating that I am not in my right mind 3 hours after all transpired I told them I am fine and asked why they were calling they said because Abilene Police Department called saying I was a danger to myself.. Not anyone else to myself.. I am so sick of the harassment everytime APD shows up to my door ...I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER MY DOOR I DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE A WARRANT GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY .....then louder then louder then louder till I HAVE no hold back. They stand there laughing as I have a breakdown they refuse to leave stating they dont have to have a warrant..I need a Lawyer I have the videos Im tired so tired of them not allowing me to calm down...I told them I would talk to a detective after the report was made...and still they woiuld not leave...I am tired of losing my mind to stressful situations So I went and got medicine for it only for APD not to allow me to stop an take to walk away from situations they refuse everytimeI got arrested a year or so going thru withdrawals from my meds telling the officer I needed them only for him to refuse an charge me with a disorederly conduct which I cannot control without my meds.. I admit it I take my meds I do whats right only to have APD numerous times keep me in mental Strain..
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:

Not the best shoot, but the guy was protecting himself.  Fat kid with shotgun goes to jail, his life was not threatened and he assisted with a blast to the head.   Taking the shot that killed the guy.

Hard to say if he would have lived or not with the first two?

JMO if I am a juror.
View Quote
Because defending you and yours is bad, right?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:12:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Pike] [#33]
I don't buy for a second that you have to speak like a choirboy or you lose your right to self-defense.

The Millers were both physically calm (watch it muted) and orange was gesticulating like the madman he was.

It started with Orange trying to force Miller to put Orange's prohibited item back into a shared trashcan in which it plainly does not fit nor does it belong (both can and "mattress" are in frame simultaneously in the video).
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:14:57 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
Someone used the Nike/Kapernick "sacrifice everything" meme with Rageboy's image.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:16:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:16:44 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd imagine that the guy with a long record of uncontrolled anger and violence making 8 threats to kill someone in 2 minutes, then grabbing a baseball bat would be a mitigating factor in any trial.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:16:47 PM EDT
[#37]
After reading about the mailman incident. Fuck em.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By slick556:
I'd imagine that the guy with a long record of uncontrolled anger and violence making 8 threats to kill someone in 2 minutes, then grabbing a baseball bat would be a mitigating factor in any trial.
View Quote
Wrong. Apparently you're supposed to either wait until you get hit in the head with a baseball bat OR run away
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:19:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dangerdan] [#39]
View All Quotes
According to the UK Daily Mail, Orange shirt was the one bossing the Elder Pear around trying to force him to put the mattress BACK in the trashcan [which is against published Abilene solid waste rules] and that is when the elder pear first pulled his pistol.

"Howard [orange] then told Miller to put the mattress back into the dumpster. Miller [Elder Pear] refused, then added some foul language.

'That's when John (Miller) pulled a pistol out of his shorts,' she [deceased's fiance] said."

UK Daily Mail
I've seen this before.....

Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:20:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Do you think the Millers were aware of the orange powderkeg's "interaction" with the "pervert" mailman and subsequently with the local PD?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:20:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Tactical Dab

Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Not all heroes wear capes (or shirts).
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ludicrous_Speed:
True, but we also don't know exactly how aggressive he was while doing this.  He threatened to kill them multiple times on video.  I'm betting her version of him telling them to put the mattress back was far from calm, or threat free (as she seems to try to imply)

Seems like a total shit sandwich, given they have guns drawn and the other guy is threatening to kill them.  Biggest issue is the shooting, and what Mr. Orange shirt may have done to provoke said shooting, all occurred off camera.  So all we have is the conversation leading up to it.  Nor do we even have the conversation that occurred prior to guns coming out and the shouting.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ludicrous_Speed:

UK Daily Mail

The Lamenter   said orange shirt threw the bat over old pears head. In the video you can see it hittin him. She is not a reliable witness.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Doom85:
Tactical Dab

http://i.4cdn.org/k/1537526112596.jpg
View Quote
Hit him after he fired the gun.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#45]

No AC? I thought Tennessee was too hot. I have never been to Texas and cringe at the thought of spending everyday broiling like a Thanksgiving turkey.
View Quote
Thanks for that imagery. Thanksgiving this year may have to be venison.

Going shirtless to a confrontation so, "they can't grab you" is still a thing with some of the folks who live hard lives down here. It's been used to help show intent.

As pasty as they were, they wear shirts.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:26:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By KingRollo:

Wrong. Apparently you're supposed to either wait until you get hit in the head with a baseball bat OR run away
View Quote
I've seen a guy killed with a baseball bat (K.G. junior high, meridian MS in 92).  Someone like orange shirt comes at me with a bat raised, I'd kill him too.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:29:46 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Just to save the verbiage from his facebook post incase it's taken down:

So this afternoon Right as I wake up and before My medications I am checking On house Walk into the kids Room And see a Person In front Of the kids window..So me I go outside find out its the mailman and tell Him for the last time stay away from the kids windows We have asked you multiple times not to walk between cars an windows because You might get shot .......Being as How we have 2 girls that are children not to mention a little boy ..I believe its in my right to Protect these children from Perverts an Pieces of shit in this world. I also live down the street from a place where thefts murders an assaults have happened in the past. He told me because I wouldnt let him walk that way that he would not deliver the mail and would just send it back I tried calling the usps before walking down to make sure to get him On recording refusing to give me my mail he refused to say anything. so I called him a Bitch an a coward for not repeating what he said and I went Home....15 min later My home was swarmed with Police banging on my door Scaring Emegail so I had Kara leave with Emegail because my medications had not kicked in and I was getting overly anxious with the police.Tried calling Grandma only to realize well shes out of town. I asked if they had warrants they said they didnt need one as they continued to bang on my door profusely an hide away from my sight which I called them on multiple times. I told them I have a mental issue they needed to leave I did not want to talk to them and they insisted on causing me emotional and mental strain along with the physical strain of my heart not being able to slow down over an over.I told them you can call my caseworker I have the files verified of my disorder all you have to do is leave my property because you do not have a warrant I walked thru them and left MY OWN HOME because I did not feel Safe. I left long enough to allow my meds to kick in and calm me down before coming back discovering they were still there SO I showed them the video of exactly what I said when I walked down the street to him.. They are now reporting that I made a terroristic threat when I told the mailman to stay away from the girls windows because he might get shot..I also have had Adult Protective Services called stating that I am not in my right mind 3 hours after all transpired I told them I am fine and asked why they were calling they said because Abilene Police Department called saying I was a danger to myself.. Not anyone else to myself.. I am so sick of the harassment everytime APD shows up to my door ...I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER MY DOOR I DO NOT HAVE TO TALK TO YOU IF YOU DONT HAVE A WARRANT GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY .....then louder then louder then louder till I HAVE no hold back. They stand there laughing as I have a breakdown they refuse to leave stating they dont have to have a warrant..I need a Lawyer I have the videos Im tired so tired of them not allowing me to calm down...I told them I would talk to a detective after the report was made...and still they woiuld not leave...I am tired of losing my mind to stressful situations So I went and got medicine for it only for APD not to allow me to stop an take to walk away from situations they refuse everytimeI got arrested a year or so going thru withdrawals from my meds telling the officer I needed them only for him to refuse an charge me with a disorederly conduct which I cannot control without my meds.. I admit it I take my meds I do whats right only to have APD numerous times keep me in mental Strain..
View Quote
This is so fucking sad.  Poor fucker didn't have a chance without meds that actually worked.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 12:31:51 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Doom85:
http://i.4cdn.org/k/1537535615840m.jpg
View Quote
What are the orange shirt guy scenes from?
Page / 159
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top