BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 159
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Drakich:
There was a person killed by firearm over questionable circumstances.  More often than not, there is going to be an arrest.

Zimmerman the flim flam man was charged with murder too.  He walked.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mike_Anthony:

Nope.  Victim was the aggressor.  Were the shooters' words unwise?  Sure, but they were responding to aggressive provocation, not initiating it.

They won't go down for 1st degree or 2nd degree murder.  
The father and son became the aggressors the moment they walked onto public property, armed with guns, to confront the victim. In case you are not aware, they were arrested for it.......if you know more about Texas law than the police and prosecutors, please feel free to call them and let them know that they made a mistake.
There was a person killed by firearm over questionable circumstances.  More often than not, there is going to be an arrest.

Zimmerman the flim flam man was charged with murder too.  He walked.
If you think there is ANY similarity between the Zimmerman case and this case, you are mentally handicapped.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
It is fitting that this happened next to a dumpster.  I've never seen a bigger collection of white trash in my life.

I'll not shed a tear for the passing of bat-boy.  Neither will I shed a tear for Cletus and Clitoris when their trailer burns down with them in it.

My only hope is that bat-mom remarries up a social class and a few IQ points.  Maybe the kids will have a chance.

Fuck, who am I kidding?  They're probably already fetching her meth to help her work through this tragic time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:39:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RR_Broccoli] [#3]
Originally Posted By frayedknot:

That's the easy part.

Getting a new car isn't when you don't have a lot of money...which is why you would be living in the ghetto. And then living in constant fear for your safety...and the safety of a little one who now can't play outside.

Sure, "you" don't have to worry about that. Neither do I. So it's hard to identify with the situation. But not everyone is like us. My only point is that in bad neighborhoods, cops can't and don't do shit to protect the good people. That's just not how it works. **See Second Amendment.** Oh wait...the old guy was exercising his second amendment rights.
View Quote
This slides into the old Half the population wouldn't be assholes if the other half weren't shitheads. line.

I would prefer shitheads meet violent and quick ends over a society of meek little running away people who let the shitheads wreck everything.

If you KILL THEM, after a while, there aren't any more shitheads.

Being shithead should be painful, if not fatal.  Civilized society depends on this.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By burkeva:
And it’s disgusting that some people here are holding these two gun tards  up as brave heroes.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dipper:
Originally Posted By plowboy:

The Dynamic Fat Duo had at least 2 minutes to leave the area before Mr. Orange shirt had any kind of weapon in his hands.

They had every opportunity to leave the area but instead decided to stay and poke Mr. Orange shirt enough to the  point that  they could shoot him.

They are not clean by any stretch of the imagination and were the first to bring weapons to the party.

They were in total control of the situation and screwed up.
Why do they have to leave? Orange shirt crazy guy off his meds could have left also but he continued to say he was going to follow them and kill them.
I guess they really didn't HAVE TO leave. They were in control of the situation and armed . They could have left and avoided all the headaches they are facing now.   No, they stayed and insisted on the "stand muh ground" mantra.

Now they are charged with murder and will have extensive legal bills at the very least. This is the hill to die on. A dispute over garbage. This shit right here and other similar acts is what is going to get the "stand muh ground" law changed.

It wasn't meant for this shit. NORMAL everyday people ain't going to put up with this shit.

My bet is you are going to find out exactly why the dynamic shirtless duo should have left.

But then, you'll come up with many excuses on how and why the dynamic duo got screwed by the legal system.

This isn't a simple matter of the fat asses being attack by a nut and then they had to shoot. There is MUCH more to this altercation.  Fat asses are going down.
And it’s disgusting that some people here are holding these two gun tards  up as brave heroes.
It sure is.  Some here are scary individuals.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:43:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Both father and son lost their rights to invoke a self defense claim once they provoked the victim, they committed murder, plain and simple. Then they tried to play policeman afterwards....

"Box said John Miller walked up to her and put the handgun to her head, yelling at her to get on the ground. She said Michael Miller went over to Aaron’s brother, placed the shotgun to his head, and ordered him to the ground."

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article218728710.html
View Quote
Sounds legit.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:43:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Aimless:
I'll stick to my white suburb where we don't shoot each other on trash day. If you want to live heroically in the ghetto, go for it. Every weekend guys get shot and stabbed and the survivors stagger or get driven to the ER, tell the cops they didn't see shit, get stitched up and heard back home.
View Quote
Congrats on your economic privilege, I enjoy mine too.

But rights were declared so that all people, no matter of how poor or guilty of being fat, could bear arms, stand their ground, and permanently solve problems in their community that State enforcement historically did not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By KingRollo:
Should they have left their guns in the house locked up safely in a safe?
View All Quotes

The father and son became the aggressors the moment they walked onto public property, armed with guns, to confront the victim. In case you are not aware, they were arrested for it.......if you know more about Texas law than the police and prosecutors, please feel free to call them and let them know that they made a mistake.
No, they should have minded their own business. Instead, they armed themselves and went outside, then started a confrontation with another person on public property. Then they shot and killed the person they started a confrontation with. There is a valid reason why they are being charged with murder. From reading some of the comments on here, it appears as though some people believe that owning a gun automatically grants them immunity from prosecution if they shoot someone they don't like. That same line of thinking is most likely what caused this incident...
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote
Are you triggered?  Sounds like you are triggered.  Roy, is that you?

Again, why are you spouting bullshit you can't possibly know.

If you know how this all began, please share. I know you won't, because you just pull that crap out of your ass.

If this triggers you, and hits close to home, perhaps you should consult a mental health professional and get your stuff worked out, because you seem to identify pretty well with angry garbage rage guy and will make up stuff to justify and smooth over your discomfort.

[See, I can make shit up too, don't like people making shit up about you? Stop doing it to others.]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:47:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By 3rdpig:
It's amazing to me how different some of us here see the exact same event. It's also surprising how some just invent things that aren't in the video, or are in the video but are the exact opposite of their invention, or hasn't been reported on at all. The most egregious of these are "fatties came with the intent" and "fatty Dad came out with gun in hand". And there are others as well.

Seriously, if you're saying this stuff you need to stop and listen carefully. You don't really know these things, you made them up. While you may believe it's true, you had to make it up first. And that's a mental illness right there. If I were you I'd stop doing this because it's only going to cause you serious grief in life.

And that's my PSA for the day. Now I'll crack a beer and enjoy the stupidity.
View Quote
You are spot on, and that is how we get Democrats.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:47:05 PM EDT
[#10]
If the guy's record as posted here is accurate I think the world might just be able to move on without his big ass breathing the good people's air.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote
Im sorry they shot your husband
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RHR_12:

Depends.  Juniors shot almost looked like an anchor shot.  If the guy is already down, good luck proving he was still a threat when he fired.
View Quote
Angle sure looked like he shot at a standing target to me... wasn't angled down at all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Are you triggered?  Sounds like you are triggered.  Roy, is that you?

Again, why are you spouting bullshit you can't possibly know.

If you know how this all began, please share. I know you won't, because you just pull that crap out of your ass.

If this triggers you, and hits close to home, perhaps you should consult a mental health professional and get your stuff worked out, because you seem to identify pretty well with angry garbage rage guy and will make up stuff to justify and smooth over your discomfort.

[See, I can make shit up too, don't like people making shit up about you? Stop doing it to others.]
View Quote
Why do you hate laws so much?...
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:01:07 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By plowboy:

The Dynamic Fat Duo had at least 2 minutes to leave the area before Mr. Orange shirt had any kind of weapon in his hands.

They had every opportunity to leave the area but instead decided to stay and poke Mr. Orange shirt enough to the  point that  they could shoot him.

They are not clean by any stretch of the imagination and were the first to bring weapons to the party.

They were in total control of the situation and screwed up.
Why do they have to leave? Orange shirt crazy guy off his meds could have left also but he continued to say he was going to follow them and kill them.
I guess they really didn't HAVE TO leave. They were in control of the situation and armed . They could have left and avoided all the headaches they are facing now.   No, they stayed and insisted on the "stand muh ground" mantra.

Now they are charged with murder and will have extensive legal bills at the very least. This is the hill to die on. A dispute over garbage. This shit right here and other similar acts is what is going to get the "stand muh ground" law changed.

It wasn't meant for this shit. NORMAL everyday people ain't going to put up with this shit.

My bet is you are going to find out exactly why the dynamic shirtless duo should have left.

But then, you'll come up with many excuses on how and why the dynamic duo got screwed by the legal system.

This isn't a simple matter of the fat asses being attack by a nut and then they had to shoot. There is MUCH more to this altercation.  Fat asses are going down.
Who the fuck is holding them up as heroes?

It's a cluster fuck all around.

Doesn't mean it was right but also doesn't mean it was murder, and if I had to bet, I would say it's even odds they take a lesser plea or get off entirely.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:02:00 PM EDT
[#17]
No, they should have minded their own business. Instead, they armed themselves and went outside, then started a confrontation with another person on public property. Then they shot and killed the person they started a confrontation with. There is a valid reason why they are being charged with murder. From reading some of the comments on here, it appears as though some people believe that owning a gun automatically grants them immunity from prosecution if they shoot someone they don't like. That same line of thinking is most likely what caused this incident...
View All Quotes

YEP!

There are some people here who should not carry or even own a damn firearm.  REALLY.

If the dynamic duo would have been walking down the alley and Mr. Orange shirt nut would have jumped out of the bushes and attacked them with a baseball bat, they would have had every right to defend themselves and shoot him.

Everyone here would have given it the  " good shoot" seal of approval.

That isn't what happened here. Not even close.

According to some here, if you want to shoot someone ( legally in their twisted minds ), arm yourself  and  just take up a post at a dumpster, maybe a water fountain, maybe a playground, etc. and tell people what they can and can't do,  and then when you get the one person who may really take offense of your position and do something stupid, you get to shoot them.

Simple right?  
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:03:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CasualObserver] [#18]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:

Being shithead should be painful, if not fatal.  Civilized society depends on this.
View Quote
But, what if we think you're a shithead?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#19]

YEP!

There are some people here who should not carry or even own a damn firearm.  REALLY.

If the dynamic duo would have been walking down the alley and Mr. Orange shirt nut would have jumped out of the bushes and attacked them with a baseball bat, they would have had every right to defend themselves and shoot him.

According to some here, if you want to shoot someone ( legally in their twisted minds ), arm yourself  and  just take up a post at a dumpster, maybe a water fountain, maybe a playground, etc. and tell people what they can and can't do,  and then when you get the one person who may really take offense of your position and do something stupid, you get to shoot them.

Simple right?  
View Quote
I'm really looking forward to how upset some of you ninnies are going to be with the outcome of the charges.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:05:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CasualObserver:

But, what if we think you're a shithead?
View Quote
Well if he ever charges armed people with a bat we'll revisit it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:05:49 PM EDT
[#21]

YEP!

Simple right?  
View Quote
Sounds like you're upset that you don't get to attack people who won't turn and run away from you when you fly off the handle.

Maybe you should learn to control your temper.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:05:50 PM EDT
[#22]

YEP!

Simple right?  
View Quote
I am really starting to lean this way.    Well said!

I still think these morons would have ended up shooting at each other at some point, you can't fix stupid.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:06:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I dont see any of the charges sticking after the video is watched and dude record taken into account as well. Worst case they get a slap on the wrist type of punishment.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:06:24 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Why do you keep claiming they 'started a confrontation'? The flip side of that coin is the dead guy started a confrontation with the father.

Hey, I arm myself and go outside every day. Does that equate that I'm looking for a confrontation?

Regardless of this incident, I'm blown away at how many people in this thread feel like if a person is armed - that they must be looking for trouble. Especially if they leave their own property...which we don't actually know to be the case in this instance.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:08:59 PM EDT
[#25]

Two poor white trash guys shooting an unarmed white trash guy back in the good old days would be getting their necks stretched this weekend.
View Quote
How about if the white trash guy had a baseball bat and threatened to kill them repeatedly?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Dipper] [#26]
Originally Posted By beardog296:
Sounds like you're upset that you don't get to attack people who won't turn and run away from you when you fly off the handle.

View All Quotes

YEP!

Simple right?  

LOL!  It's OK. It's not your fault you don't have the mental capacity to understand what really happened here.

ETA: in fact, you didn't really read or understand what I said did you?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:10:40 PM EDT
[#27]
It's like Boondock Saints and Trailer Park Boys had a crossover.

Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:11:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Roost426] [#28]
After more of the evidence came out, orange shirt being a total nut job on and off his meds, threatening a mail man saying hes a Chimo and having a rap sheet that is fucking multiple pages I am going with good shoot.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:13:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Good shoot
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:14:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: beardog296] [#30]
LOL!  It's OK. It's not your fault you don't have the mental capacity to understand what really happened here.
View All Quotes

YEP!

Simple right?  

Ok.  Sorry about your husband.

Eta:  Oh I read what you wrote...it's just that it's so retarded as to be mind boggling.

You implied that these guys getting into a confrontation with an unstable, violent neighbor is somehow the same as a guy standing around a playground and shooting people for not using the equipment the right way.

You don't get to attack people who are in a place they're legally allowed to be without repercussions. Sorry if that flies against how you want to deal with confrontation.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#31]

There's nothing "conservative" about standing around next to a dumpster telling a giant retard to suck your cock until he takes a swing at you then shooting him and getting charged with murder.  Just because some halfwit happens to own a gun and stupidly gets involved in a shooting doesn't make him a hero of the second amendment.
View Quote
Seeing how you're from new york, your stance is easier to understand.

According to the video: It began between the father and the psycho. The psycho then decided to direct his rage at the son, which brought the son into it. He'd been standing in the back not doing anything until that point... At least per the video.
I must've missed the post where somebody called the shooter a hero. Also, this isn't a Second Amendment issue. It's a lethal force issue.
Too many people worried about saving face nowadays (no pun intended). Add that to a guy who suffers from a rage disorder (possibly even psychotic), off his meds, and without the self control to recognize the inherent danger of two superiorly-armed adversaries, and you end up with situations like this.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:17:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By 40xb:
You know the more I think about this situation the more I think the Father and Son wanted to either "get it on" or were to damn stupid to understand what position they were in.

I understand SYG and all that. Even though it is legal to stand where you are at and defend yourself that doesn't mean it is the smarter thing to do. Had they just backed up and covered each other until they got back to their home and called the police for the raving lunatic outside they wouldn't be in jail for murder charges.

Both parties seemed to be in mutual combat mode, they were both instigating and taunting, one party just happened to bring a stick to a gun fight because he himself was a moron as well.
View Quote
I agree with all of this.  No way you can watch that video and tell me they didn't also provoke.  Either party could have walked away, and it seemed to be more of a mutual combat situation, albeit the armory sure was lacking that day by the angry orange cone.

I for one would like to know what activity left the father and son in that state of dress, when headed into a "warriors" standoff at the dumpster. Can you dig it?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:17:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Not reading all20 pages, anyone ask about screen names?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:17:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Not a good shoot at all.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

YEP!

Simple right?  

See, there's that mental capacity thing I was talking about. GREAT come back.  Did you get out of grade school early today?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:18:16 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote
Where did you get all this information from?

Does being charged with murder automatically mean guilty?
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#37]
What GD? No one is talking about the obvious.

Why tf was orange shirt putting a mattress in the dumpster. Don't you know that is not allowed.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#38]

Where did you get all this information from?

Does being charged with murder automatically mean guilty?
View Quote
Because they're dishonest and making shit up.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CasualObserver:
It is fitting that this happened next to a dumpster.  I've never seen a bigger collection of white trash in my life.

I'll not shed a tear for the passing of bat-boy.  Neither will I shed a tear for Cletus and Clitoris when their trailer burns down with them in it.

My only hope is that bat-mom remarries up a social class and a few IQ points.  Maybe the kids will have a chance.

Fuck, who am I kidding?  They're probably already fetching her meth to help her work through this tragic time.
View Quote
... damn, harsh - but probably accurate
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:22:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#40]
I like how almost no one here is impartial and is set in their verdict and unwilling to chance they may be wrong.

Thank God most of Arfcom GD brags about ducking Jury Duty. Also scary to think some work in the legal system that are not privy to everything in this case yet already know how everything went down and will go down.

No one here fucking knows anything from that video other then what it shows, way to many unanswered questions that only a trial will hopefully answer. Yet here we are. Like I said earlier, ALL of them are waterheads and I have no sympathy for any of them but I think we should be willing to see it from both sides accurately.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:23:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AlphaOperator:
Can someone please post the Howard themed Kapernick/Nike "sacrifice everything" meme?

I don't do the book of faces.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#42]
See, there's that mental capacity thing I was talking about. GREAT come back.  Did you get out of grade school early today?
View All Quotes

YEP!

Simple right?  

At work chief...doing adult stuff occasionally.  You should try it.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:24:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Aimless] [#43]
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

No one here fucking knows anything from that video other then what it shows, way to many unanswered questions that only a trial will hopefully answer. Yet here we are. Like I said earlier, ALL of them are waterheads and I have no sympathy for any of them but I think we should be willing to see it from both sides accurately.
View Quote
We see everything we need to.

Guy with a bat moves towards gun guys (he starts in position A, body is in position B.) Killed by gun guys.

The rest I couldn't give a fuck about. Don't advance on people with a weapon.

If gun guys broke some other rules, then fine. But it's not murder.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:26:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Was that a Shockwave / TAC-14?   Devastating.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Molon Mattress. Thank God for guys like you willing to shoot someone over a mattress thrown into an alley dumpster. Toot toot!
View Quote
Oh so you're one of those people who says things like "Willing to shoot over XYZ."

"WHY MY BABY GOT SHOT OVER SOME MONEY/A TV/SHOES/ETC"
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#47]

Two poor white trash guys shooting an unarmed white trash guy back in the good old days would be getting their necks stretched this weekend.
View Quote
Dude, you're in NY.  A chicken Mcnugget is probably considered a weapon there.  You know damn well a baseball bat is a weapon.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:29:25 PM EDT
[#48]

Molon Mattress. Thank God for guys like you willing to shoot someone over a mattress thrown into an alley dumpster. Toot toot!

Too scared to list your state?
View Quote
They didn't shoot anyone over a matress. They shot him because he came at fattie sr with a ball bat.  Thats like saying you shot someone over pumping gas if you shoot someone trying to rob and kill you at the gas station.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:29:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Because defending you and yours is bad, right?
View Quote
I see your problem.  You think these two were defending themselves.  That's where you are wrong.  They were defending their right to stand by a dumpster.

You see, defending yourself means to protect yourself from harm, physical, or otherwise.   They did just the opposite, by allowing the confrontation to escalate to the the point that they had to shoot the guy.  Now they are charged with murder.  I consider that to be harmful to them.   Rather than protecting themselves from harm, they actually caused themselves harm, that could have been prevented, had they actually defended themselves from it.  So to say that they were defending THEMSELVES is bullshit.  They were defending their dumpster.
Link Posted: 9/21/2018 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Too scared to list your state?
View Quote
You're not getting a yacht out of those 2. Maybe a inflatable mattress.
Page / 159
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top