Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 60
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Very bad shoot.  They should have called 911 about the time the video started.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
On the face of it, and from the video - I think you are wrong.  He's gonna be in for a peck of trouble. But, time will tell.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
hes going to prison for forever.

lol, no he's not

https://c.tenor.com/Hdt6LGSACs4AAAAM/jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

He's not going to prison..  That was justifiable homicide
On the face of it, and from the video - I think you are wrong.  He's gonna be in for a peck of trouble. But, time will tell.

This happened on November 5th and no charges have been brought against him, and I seriously doubt any charges will.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Am I terrible for feeling no sympathy for fathers dealing with crazy baby-mamas? When I hear a dude complain about how lazy/dishonest/evil/trashy/etc. their baby-mama is, all I can think is…

YOU knocked her up. What does that say about YOU?

Dudes that crap talk their baby-mamas don’t seem to realize they are crap talking themselves, as well.

I see guys loving to talk crap about gals that make poor decisions by getting knocked up by deadbeats left and right. (I agree with those sentiments.)

But the other side is dudes that knock up deadbeat women are deserving of equal ridicule.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have no fucking clue. I honestly don't care that much, either. No one in this video is stroking my sympathy bone, including the chickens.

That said I have armed myself and told trespassers to get the fuck gone a few times, so in my own self interest, I side with the people who live there.

Am I terrible for feeling no sympathy for fathers dealing with crazy baby-mamas? When I hear a dude complain about how lazy/dishonest/evil/trashy/etc. their baby-mama is, all I can think is…

YOU knocked her up. What does that say about YOU?

Dudes that crap talk their baby-mamas don’t seem to realize they are crap talking themselves, as well.

I see guys loving to talk crap about gals that make poor decisions by getting knocked up by deadbeats left and right. (I agree with those sentiments.)

But the other side is dudes that knock up deadbeat women are deserving of equal ridicule.

It’s his ex wife, not his baby momma.  Baby momma usually implies that the kids were born out of wedlock.  This is a good old fashion divorce with custody issues.  It’s a pretty common thing for spouses to play power games with the kids.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:32:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought Travis McMichael had a valid self defense claim because Aurbery clearly grabbed his shotgun and tried to take it. The jury disagreed. I know, different state, different circumstances. I agree with the poster who said it seemed like a setup to get the dad all riled up and kill him. Both the mom and the shooter seemed way to calm afterwards. Stress does weird shit though.
View Quote

I think there's a difference between fetching a gun to say 'get off my lawn', and grabbing a gun to head him off at the pass when he's trying for the 20th time to escape. One could argue that Arbery had the right to shoot Travis with that gun or any other in self defense. I don't see how anybody could argue that mad dad had the right to shoot dumb boyfriend when boyfriend stepped out on the porch holding a pcc. And yet (probably more posturing) dad did specifically say he was going to shoot boyfriend, didn't he?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:37:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Going to be an interesting trial.

Shooter should have stayed inside the house and called police to have Chad removed, instead he came back outside and turned a non-violent argument into a deadly situation.
All he should have said after telling Chad to leave was 'police are on their way', instead he turned in to the aggressor and escalated the situation. It didn't look like Chad was challenging him until the firearm was introduced.

I'm leaning towards guilty.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I also was a defense lawyer as soon as I left law school.

Anyway, this whole distressing case shows me what's wrong in today's society.

Men are expendable. Did anyone notice how nobody seems to care about the dead guy?
Not even his wife?

I bet the ex-wife told her new husband all sorts of lies about the former husband. "He abused me, etc"

And now the lives of two men are ruined.
View Quote

This is my thinking. I was anti-wife before watching the video, already guessing the ex-husband was being fucked over in some way.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:40:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Going to be an interesting trial.

Shooter should have stayed inside the house and called police to have Chad removed, instead he came back outside and turned a non-violent argument into a deadly situation.
All he should have said after telling Chad to leave was 'police are on their way', instead he turned in to the aggressor and escalated the situation. It didn't look like Chad was challenging him until the firearm was introduced.

I'm leaning towards guilty.
View Quote

Trial? It’s been 20 days and he hasn’t even been charged
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#8]
P.C. 9.32

(a) A person is justified in using deadly force against another:

(1) if the actor would be justified in using force against the other under Section 9.31 ; ?and

(2) when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the deadly force is immediately necessary:

(A) to protect the actor against the other's use or attempted use of unlawful deadly force; ?or

(B) to prevent the other's imminent commission of aggravated kidnapping, murder, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, robbery, or aggravated robbery.

(b) The actor's belief under Subsection (a)(2) that the deadly force was immediately necessary as described by that subdivision is presumed to be reasonable if the actor:

(1) knew or had reason to believe that the person against whom the deadly force was used:

(A) unlawfully and with force entered, or was attempting to enter unlawfully and with force, the actor's occupied habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment;

(B) unlawfully and with force removed, or was attempting to remove unlawfully and with force, the actor from the actor's habitation, vehicle, or place of business or employment; ?or

(C) was committing or attempting to commit an offense described by Subsection (a)(2)(B);

(2) did not provoke the person against whom the force was used; ?and

(3) was not otherwise engaged in criminal activity, other than a Class C misdemeanor that is a violation of a law or ordinance regulating traffic at the time the force was used.

(c) A person who has a right to be present at the location where the deadly force is used, who has not provoked the person against whom the deadly force is used, and who is not engaged in criminal activity at the time the deadly force is used is not required to retreat before using deadly force as described by this section.

(d) For purposes of Subsection (a)(2), in determining whether an actor described by Subsection (c) reasonably believed that the use of deadly force was necessary, a finder of fact may not consider whether the actor failed to retreat.
View Quote

... and this

It's going to boil down to the father being on the property lawfully... and even if it WAS his day for visitation, it still may not have been lawfull.
This is why the popo really hates domestic disputes.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:43:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Y’all know what I love about cases like this?  Everyone has their opinion and no matter what, won’t be persuaded otherwise.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#10]
This video is ahold example of why you don't use 12x zoom on your cell phone camera.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:47:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This video is ahold example of why you don't use 12x zoom on your cell phone camera.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

from Page 1

Quoted:
What was that filmed with?

Or is this the version the prosecution sent to the defense?

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:48:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

It's going to boil down to the father being on the property lawfully... and even if it WAS his day for visitation, it still may not have been lawfull.
View Quote

If he was trespassing I guess that's why no charges have been filed yet.

Very strange indeed.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:52:00 AM EDT
[#13]
I think the decedent was backing up when the shot was fired, maybe even in the process of turning away.  He is out of view of the camera when the fatal shot is fired, and motionless immediately afterwards.  If he was advancing on the shooter, I don't see how he would have had the capacity to wind up where he did, as he did, and as quickly as he did.

Maybe the shooter can enter some expert evidence explaining the kinematics of it all?  Maybe that shootout scene from Wind River?  But, the articles are saying he has LE/DA connections, so maybe this doesn't even go before a grand jury?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Very strange indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

Very strange indeed.

Keep in mind that child custody is a civil issue.  When he was given verbal notice to leave the property and failed to do so, it became trespassing.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:56:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Bad shoot, guilty all day long.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#16]
What happened to the days of "taking it behind the woodshed"?  You get to live to fight another day that way.  Muthafuckers are too trigger happy nowadays, it's kinda scary.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Not from what I saw, shooter went back to deliver the goods
View Quote

Then you are as blind as Stevie Wonder. How the fuck can you call that murder?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:02:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Keep in mind that child custody is a civil issue.  When he was given verbal notice to leave the property and failed to do so, it became trespassing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

Very strange indeed.

This.

Law enforcement does not come out and hand kids from parent to parent in accordance with a family court parenting plan. Patrol shows up, makes sure no crime has occurred, and tells everyone to fuck off when they demand LE commit kidnapping Because It's MY Child Today!.

Is it a lawful shoot? Shooter is on his own property. No duty to retreat. Decedent refuses to leave. Shooter comes outside...tactically unwise, but not illegal. Shooter comes armed. Not illegal, and he doesn't point or threaten with it. Decedent makes loud verbal threats to take the weapon from the shooter, and also indicates shooter will have to use it on him. Decedent physically attacks shooter, who fires a warning round into the ground in response. Shooter breaks free, then double-taps while backpedaling. The video doesn't show the decedent's position in the exact moment he was shot, but overall it appears likely that if he hadn't fired, decedent would have continued to physically struggle with him over the weapon.

Barring a third angle showing him clearly firing both rounds deliberately into his back, this is a valid shoot all day long.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:03:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Not saying it was a good shoot but it could be legally justified.

Lots of emotionals in here. If you hadn't bought your ex wife that boob job she wouldn't have left you.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:03:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
On the one hand,

Shooter escalated an ordinary argument by unnecessarily bringing a gun into the situation.

Dead guy tried to call his bluff.

Shooter wasn’t bluffing.

Shooter is a murderer.

On the other hand,

Shooter told dead guy to get off his property.

He didn’t, so shooter brought out a gun.

Shooter didn’t point it at dead guy till dead guy got a little physical.

Shooter then shoots dead guy.

I’m actually gonna go with shooter on this one.

Get the fuck off my property and sue me later if you want. But get the fuck off my property when you are uninvited or become uninvited.

And definitely don’t touch me on my property when I’ve told you to leave my property.

I reserve the right to change my stance as more information becomes available.
View Quote

Sounded like it was a parental kidnapping.  Dad (dead guy) wanted his kid, he wasn't trying to start shit to start shit
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:07:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sounded like it was a parental kidnapping.  Dad (dead guy) wanted his kid, he wasn't trying to start shit to start shit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the one hand,

Shooter escalated an ordinary argument by unnecessarily bringing a gun into the situation.

Dead guy tried to call his bluff.

Shooter wasn’t bluffing.

Shooter is a murderer.

On the other hand,

Shooter told dead guy to get off his property.

He didn’t, so shooter brought out a gun.

Shooter didn’t point it at dead guy till dead guy got a little physical.

Shooter then shoots dead guy.

I’m actually gonna go with shooter on this one.

Get the fuck off my property and sue me later if you want. But get the fuck off my property when you are uninvited or become uninvited.

And definitely don’t touch me on my property when I’ve told you to leave my property.

I reserve the right to change my stance as more information becomes available.

It is NOT OR WAS KIDNAPING

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

This is my thinking. I was anti-wife before watching the video, already guessing the ex-husband was being fucked over in some way.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I also was a defense lawyer as soon as I left law school.

Anyway, this whole distressing case shows me what's wrong in today's society.

Men are expendable. Did anyone notice how nobody seems to care about the dead guy?
Not even his wife?

I bet the ex-wife told her new husband all sorts of lies about the former husband. "He abused me, etc"

And now the lives of two men are ruined.

I'd be willing to bet a month's salary that shooters girlfriend instigated this month's ago by planting lies in shooters head about her ex. I've never seen a woman not bad-mouth her ex. Now one man is dead and the other one's life will probably be ruined and she's laughing at them both.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

My ex used to pull shit like this all of the time.
I once flew from California to Toronto to see my daughter and she decided to send her off to summer camp without telling me.
I never got mad or yelled at her for all of the mean stunts she pulled.
It wasn't worth giving her ammunition for the man-hating family courts.

The victim should have walked away once the rifle came out.
He would have had a good case for his child being in a dangerous environment.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:13:22 PM EDT
[#24]
This has been a scenario that has been war-gamed and thought about since the birth of this website. Now, due to the "new" membership, it has become a cesspool infiltrated by Kristens, Karens, Kens and Kyles and now even a motherfucking "Chad".

Dad fucked around and found out. The shoot was legit. It makes no difference whose house it was.

I hate what this place has become. You snowflake sonsabitches condemning the shooter might as well all vote Democrat next time.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

Law enforcement does not come out and hand kids from parent to parent in accordance with a family court parenting plan. Patrol shows up, makes sure no crime has occurred, and tells everyone to fuck off when they demand LE commit kidnapping Because It's MY Child Today!.

Is it a lawful shoot? Shooter is on his own property. No duty to retreat. Decedent refuses to leave. Shooter comes outside...tactically unwise, but not illegal. Shooter comes armed. Not illegal, and he doesn't point or threaten with it. Decedent makes loud verbal threats to take the weapon from the shooter, and also indicates shooter will have to use it on him. Decedent physically attacks shooter, who fires a warning round into the ground in response. Shooter breaks free, then double-taps while backpedaling. The video doesn't show the decedent's position in the exact moment he was shot, but overall it appears likely that if he hadn't fired, decedent would have continued to physically struggle with him over the weapon.

Barring a third angle showing him clearly firing both rounds deliberately into his back, this is a valid shoot all day long.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

Very strange indeed.

This.

Excellent Analysis.  

If you haven’t seen this video.  Shooters attorney claims dead guy lifted leg in a movement to advance on shooter.  On my iPhone I don’t see it.  But regardless, guy was given verbal notice to leave, refuses to do so.  Assaulted the shooter, threatened to take his gun and use it on him and made an attempt to follow thru on the threat which failed and he paid the cost with his life.  As sad as it is, this was justifiable homicide

Carruth attorney releases video of deadly shooting in support of self-defense claim

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Not saying it was a good shoot but it could be legally justified.

Lots of emotionals in here. If you hadn't bought your ex wife that boob job she wouldn't have left you.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:15:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I once flew from California to Toronto to see my daughter and she decided to send her off to summer camp without telling me.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Absolutely.  And a reminder to RECORD EVERYTHING AND TREAT ALL PHONE CONVERSATIONS AS IF YOU ARE BEING RECORDED.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I'd be willing to bet a month's salary that shooters girlfriend instigated this month's ago by planting lies in shooters head about her ex. I've never seen a woman not bad-mouth her ex. Now one man is dead and the other one's life will probably be ruined and she's laughing at them both.
View Quote

EXACTLY!!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:17:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Was this on the new boyfriend's property or the ex-wife's?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:18:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
What happened to the days of "taking it behind the woodshed"?  You get to live to fight another day that way.  Muthafuckers are too trigger happy nowadays, it's kinda scary.
View Quote

Were you the fat prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case?  He basically said the same thing. Take the beating...like a MAN!

Yep he called Kyle a coward and basically "not a man".  Questioning ones manhood...classy!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This has been a scenario that has been war-gamed and thought about since the birth of this website. Now, due to the "new" membership, it has become a cesspool infiltrated by Kristens, Karens, Kens and Kyles and now even a motherfucking "Chad".

Dad fucked around and found out. The shoot was legit. It makes no difference whose house it was.

I hate what this place has become. You snowflake sonsabitches condemning the shooter might as well all vote Democrat next time.
View Quote

When does the next issue of your newsletter come out????
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:23:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
on another note the Ruger PCC worked...and was quiet...
View Quote

This Is why I keep PCC's as my HD guns, very quiet, No Flash, almost No recoil, very easy to shoot + 147grain HST's have plenty of juice out of the 16" barrel.
Now to the shooting!
The shooter was wrong getting involved in a civil issue between a husband & his estranged wife, hope he rots in jail!
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who's to say they already aren't voting Democrat?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:27:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And this is how you end up in prison for murder.
View Quote

This^

What the fuck was that filmed with, a 1980 full size VHS Camcorder
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:27:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This Is why I keep PCC's as my HD guns, very quiet, No Flash, almost No recoil, very easy to shoot + 147grain HST's have plenty of juice out of the 16" barrel.
Now to the shooting!
The shooter was wrong getting involved in a civil issue between a husband & his estranged wife, hope he rots in jail!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
on another note the Ruger PCC worked...and was quiet...

Now to the shooting!

I’m genuinely curious if you think Kyle should have been found guilty.  After all if he hadn’t inserted himself into a riot he too wouldn’t have had to defended himself.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:27:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

It makes no difference whose house it was? The entire claim of trespassing/self defense relies on the house belonging to the shooter.  Put the bottle down.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I think the decedent was backing up when the shot was fired, maybe even in the process of turning away.  He is out of view of the camera when the fatal shot is fired, and motionless immediately afterwards.  If he was advancing on the shooter, I don't see how he would have had the capacity to wind up where he did, as he did, and as quickly as he did.

Maybe the shooter can enter some expert evidence explaining the kinematics of it all?  Maybe that shootout scene from Wind River?  But, the articles are saying he has LE/DA connections, so maybe this doesn't even go before a grand jury?
View Quote

There is two videos and in the other video his position can be seen. Click the news link for the other video.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Excellent Analysis.  

If you haven’t seen this video.  Shooters attorney claims dead guy lifted leg in a movement to advance on shooter.  On my iPhone I don’t see it.  But regardless, guy was given verbal notice to leave, refuses to do so.  Assaulted the shooter, threatened to take his gun and use it on him and made an attempt to follow thru on the threat which failed and he paid the cost with his life.  As sad as it is, this was justifiable homicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rwY4M1pK2U

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

Very strange indeed.

This.

Excellent Analysis.  

That’s a lawful shoot.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:30:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This.

View Quote

This. Some bad choices but again staying in the house to leave your woman with Chad is not an option.

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:35:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Lol
Y'all  
My biggest pet peace and indicator of lack of intelligence
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
“I told y’all!”
Lol
Y'all  
My biggest pet peace and indicator of lack of intelligence

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Excellent Analysis.  

View Quote

What's messed up is the kid now has to to be brought up by the man that killed his father.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:35:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I’m genuinely curious if you think Kyle should have been found guilty.  After all if he hadn’t inserted himself into a riot he too wouldn’t have had to defended himself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Your post sound like you should be calling the person you are arguing with Linda.

Listen Linda! I’m genuinely curious if you think Kyle should have been found guilty.  After all if he hadn’t inserted himself into a riot he too wouldn’t have had to defended himself.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:43:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Very strange indeed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
P.C. 9.32

... and this

Very strange indeed.

The case was turned over the the Texas AG. Little complication in that shooter’s ex is a judge in Lubbock. I doubt any decision on this is made quickly given the political angle.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:44:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm in Amarillo. I haven't heard anything about this. Did he shoot him in the foot first?
View Quote

That's what I thought too.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:47:24 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Were you the fat prosecutor in the Rittenhouse case?  He basically said the same thing. Take the beating...like a MAN!

Yep he called Kyle a coward and basically "not a man".  Questioning ones manhood...classy!
View Quote

If my wife’s ex husband got in my face on my property, I’ll just knock his ass out before I call the cops.  No need in going inside to arm myself and coming out to shoot him dead in my yard, especially if he is unarmed.  I guess in your case, you’d just shoot first and worry about it later.  The world would be a boring place if everyone was the same ya know it?
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:49:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm in Amarillo. I haven't heard anything about this. Did he shoot him in the foot first?

Which is a significant point in the shooter's favor, if this goes to trial.

"My client tried to deescalate, and attempted a warning shot first, firing it right into the ground between them. But DeadGuy completely ignored it, and continued to try to fight him! Any normal person would step back and stop if they almost got shot, and any reasonable homeowner would be in fear when a warning shot gets no reaction, and an assailant continues to come at them!"
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:49:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That's a lawful shoot.
View Quote
I think you're right.  

Not a 'Good' shoot, but a lawful one.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:50:29 PM EDT
[#49]
The warning shot will be a major issue for the shooter to overcome.  Warning shots are not allowed in Texas.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 12:54:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I really don't think so man.  I think that the actual shooting was very avoidable.  Nothing someone should have gotten killed over.
Page / 60
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top