Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 358
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Fucking shut the fuck up. It was a fucking director's desire for a cool shot.
View Quote
I'm not sure I would use the word "cool" to describe that shot.

Stop getting so triggered.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:12:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Cool?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Please Sir, kindly pipe down. It was an SJW douchebags desire for limpwristed faggottry, and homoeroticism.

Fixt.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:15:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Do you even WATCH the show?

The very first sentence in this clip. 10 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_P4cFP0V4
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My prediction...

I believe the Golden Company is really going to turn on Cersi. I think they've already done their deal with Jamie. I don't recall what happened with that caravan of gold after the dragons torched everyone but I bet someone got it (Not Cersi), paid the Golden Company to do a rope-a-dope, then we will see elephants that they said couldn't make it over the seas.

The Golden Company, along with the remainder of the northern army, will defeat Cersi's army and take KL.

Grew Worm and the hound will get into it with the Mountain and Grey Worm will kill him after the Hound wounds him.

Jon will be somewhere taking damage and getting the shit kicked out of him and Ghost will come out of hiding to save him. Ghost is doing the whole "Homeward Bound" thing right now and making his way to Jon.

Arya kills Cersi. Jamie dies in Briennes arms ala Anakin & Luke.

End scene

Satire
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:16:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
NERD RAGE!!!
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
RIP sweet prince.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:28:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
But what did that really mean? I’m supposed to believe that the gold was through the gates just because someone said so? They also said it would be safe in the crypts.....

I wish a hadn’t watched that clip again. Dany [Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Lady of Dragonstone] is dumbest individual on the show.

Having just sailed an army of 100+ thousand across the narrow sea she proceeds to destroy all the supplies her army would be need of.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Satire
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My prediction...

I believe the Golden Company is really going to turn on Cersi. I think they've already done their deal with Jamie. I don't recall what happened with that caravan of gold after the dragons torched everyone but I bet someone got it (Not Cersi), paid the Golden Company to do a rope-a-dope, then we will see elephants that they said couldn't make it over the seas.

The Golden Company, along with the remainder of the northern army, will defeat Cersi's army and take KL.

Grew Worm and the hound will get into it with the Mountain and Grey Worm will kill him after the Hound wounds him.

Jon will be somewhere taking damage and getting the shit kicked out of him and Ghost will come out of hiding to save him. Ghost is doing the whole "Homeward Bound" thing right now and making his way to Jon.

End scene

Satire
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
But what did that really mean? I’m supposed to believe that the gold was through the gates just because someone said so? They also said it would be safe in the crypts.....

I wish a hadn’t watched that clip again. Dany [Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Protector of the Realm, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Mother of Dragons, The Unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Lady of Dragonstone] is dumbest individual on the show.

Having just sailed an army of 100+ thousand across the narrow sea she proceeds to destroy all the supplies her army would be need of.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Have you NOT been an advocate of the GREAT writing?
Have you not thought that Drogon burning Lannister armies was a "cool shot" ?
Are your expectations not subverted now?
Are you not entertained?

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My prediction...

End scene
View Quote
I don’t think book Golden Company would help true Targaryens though. They always supported the Blackfyres. Though that is a bit of a question with book Aegon’s identity still being an open question.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Good thing I skipped 25 pages of this thread

Fucking spoiler people are the worst. Like that fucktard who ruined Viserion dying

View Quote
@wakeboarder

Wait, Viserion is dead!?!  WTF!
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
They looked like Friesians to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The hound's horse is some type of draft horse.  Arya's does not look wide enough to be a draft horse.
They looked like Friesians to me.
The horse breed that inspires My Little Pony bros everywhere.

They really are beautiful horses.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 11:53:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My prediction...

End scene
View Quote
They showed Cersi giving the gold to the representative from the Iron Bank last season who then promised to keep backing her because she is the stable devil they know.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 12:09:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
One positive this season has done better than any other season: Emilia Clarke's acting.

It's not up there with the show's heavy hitters or anything, but I think it's a definite improvement.
View Quote
I think the only reason her acting seems better is because she's finally playing a character who is descending into madness.

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 12:16:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I think the only reason her acting seems better is because she's finally playing a character who is descending into madness.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/daenerys-office-meme-3.jpg
View Quote
I'm not an Emily Clark fan, and I think that carries over into my dislike of the Daenerys.  However, I do think she might play the descent into madness well.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 12:54:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It was also a “cool shot” to have the Dothraki with flaming swords charge out into the abyss and disappear. Sure it was cool but it doesn’t change the fact that it was fucking retarded.
View Quote
The charge looks retarded because the Dothraki are retarded.  Frontal attack with a cavalry charge is what they do.  They have contempt for infantry and just charge them head on.  In the books there was the battle of Qohor where faced 3000 unsullied.  Their brilliant battle plan was charging them head on.  When that failed what did they do?  They charged them head on a dozen more times.  The only other tactic they had in the books was feigned retreat and that wouldn't have worked against the dead in this battle.  GRRM said he based them on the mongols and other steppe warriors, but he has no understanding of military tactics of why they were successful.  He just made them ferocious and good at fighting so they just beat everyone.

All of the total war experts say in hindsight how if only they were in command the battle would be won before the NK even got there.  Flank attacks work when you have disciplined cavalry, which Dothraki are not, and you are able to coordinate your army well.  When there are only two people that speak Dothraki and the battle happens at night, coordination is almost impossible.  The main purpose of flank attack is psychological so you can break the enemy formation.  The dead don't have morale, and they don't have a formation to break.

I don't know why people expect brilliant tactics from Jon and Dany.  Neither are experienced generals and neither have been trained or studied military tactics.  Jamie is probably the only person there with any tactical knowledge.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:13:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Jon is such a horrible leader, no wonder he doesn’t want any responsibility. Tyrion is a horrible strategist, no wonder Dany is about to go all Mad Queen.

The only  capable leaders are the ones willingly to be completely ruthless-Cersei, Euron, Qyburn and Sansa. I guess that’s the dirty old mans message though,good guys don’t really win in real life most of the time...
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:14:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The charge looks retarded because the Dothraki are retarded.  Frontal attack with a cavalry charge is what they do.  They have contempt for infantry and just charge them head on.  In the books there was the battle of Qohor where faced 3000 unsullied.  Their brilliant battle plan was charging them head on.  When that failed what did they do?  They charged them head on a dozen more times.  The only other tactic they had in the books was feigned retreat and that wouldn't have worked against the dead in this battle.  GRRM said he based them on the mongols and other steppe warriors, but he has no understanding of military tactics of why they were successful.  He just made them ferocious and good at fighting so they just beat everyone.

All of the total war experts say in hindsight how if only they were in command the battle would be won before the NK even got there.  Flank attacks work when you have disciplined cavalry, which Dothraki are not, and you are able to coordinate your army well.  When there are only two people that speak Dothraki and the battle happens at night, coordination is almost impossible.  The main purpose of flank attack is psychological so you can break the enemy formation.  The dead don't have morale, and they don't have a formation to break.

I don't know why people expect brilliant tactics from Jon and Dany.  Neither are experienced generals and neither have been trained or studied military tactics.  Jamie is probably the only person there with any tactical knowledge.
View Quote
Flanking maneuvers, and calvary in general, work better against living breathing humans who care about their life, and tend to break and run in fear.  The undead don't do that.  In my opinion, the flaming swords served three main purposes.  The first, as the writers said, is to offer a bit of hope after the utter feeling of darkness and hopelessness leading up to the scene.  The second, is it allowed the audience to see the swords going out, in the darkness.  Which I believe is a lot less expensive to shoot then an actual on screen portrayal of the calvary being destroyed.  Finally, it was important for Daeny to see the flames go out, so she would decide to break from the original plan and fly her dragons, instead of waiting for the Night King to show up.

The use of military assets was irrelevant.  The story called for there to be no hope for a conventional military win. So even if they had set up the battlefield to everyone's satisfaction, the result would have been the same.  Because that's what the writers wanted the story to be.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#21]
View Quote
Lol.  That was great.  This one's good too.  Check out the general's beverage.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:25:50 PM EDT
[#22]
delete
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
You can try to validate it however you want to but it was only done because it was a “cool shot”.

John didn’t train or study military tactics? Are you serious? That’s literally all he did his entire life.

You look at this group and think Jamie is only person with tactical knowledge?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't think many of us defenders defended "subverting expectations" (I didnt). I just said i was okay with it and all you calling her superman were retarded.

It's easy to see dumb decisions in writing and the show, but I still don't think arya was one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I also think its hilarious how some of the same people defending the episode 3 writing for "subverting expectations" with Arya getting the NK kill are now bitching about the bad writing after Dumb and Dumber did their SJW queen dirty.  
I don't think many of us defenders defended "subverting expectations" (I didnt). I just said i was okay with it and all you calling her superman were retarded.

It's easy to see dumb decisions in writing and the show, but I still don't think arya was one of them.
With all the remaining unanswered questions about the NK (that apparently will never even be addressed on the show) if you think Arya simply jumping out of the bushes and one-shotting him was a good wrap up to a storyline that had been building ever since the opening scene in the pilot 8 seasons ago...

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:33:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh, forgetting about an enemy armada while you’re joyriding your dragon is believable.

Forgetting to arm your largest fighting force (the Dothraki) before the battle you’ve traveled thousands of miles and spent months preparing for is the one that got me.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:55:41 PM EDT
[#27]
This would be dumb and dumber's Westeros version of a bear attack...

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 1:59:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Dumb and dumber can't write for shit
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote
People keep saying that.  Did you guys enjoy any of the Game of Thrones series?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm not searching the latest pages soooooo was the second gaff of last week's episodes already talked about?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:13:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not searching the latest pages soooooo was the second gaff of last week's episodes already talked about?
View Quote
What do mean by gaff?  Are you talking about something you didn't like in the script, or something like the coffee cup?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:14:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You can try to validate it however you want to but it was only done because it was a “cool shot”.

John didn’t train or study military tactics? Are you serious? That’s literally all he did his entire life.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/311470/0750ACF4-C7F2-48BB-BA01-BFEDFFD45518-938589.jpg
View Quote
No, you got the guy from the Aerie, Beric, and Mormont.  I will even give Jon Snow some strategic/tactical know-how.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No, you got the guy from the Aerie, Beric, and Mormont.  I will even give Jon Snow some strategic/tactical know-how.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/311470/0750ACF4-C7F2-48BB-BA01-BFEDFFD45518-938589.jpg
And the guy whose tactics saved King’s Landing during the battle of the Blackwater...

And an experienced cavalry leader...

And a respected leader of men from beyond the Wall...
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have.

S8 E3 was a big let down. Poor tactics, no depth, no answers, very little resolution with the NK. But other than that, I have really enjoyed the series as a whole. After S8 E4, I'm chomping at the bit to finish it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What do mean by gaff?  Are you talking about something you didn't like in the script, or something like the coffee cup?
View Quote
To answer your other question yes most of us liked GOT when dumb and dumber had GRRM 's specific details for the story and filming. When they had to write it themselves in the last couple seasons is when it turned to shit.

That little gaff is no desert open area leading up to the wall(s) in King's Landing. In fact if you look at the Westeros and city map there is no wall or desert area to the city like that for Cersi and crew to stand on like that. They made up the entire scene somewhere not called King's Landing.

So is there a problem or do people have to love or hate the whole thing and nothing in between?
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:26:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Flanking maneuvers, and calvary in general, work better against living breathing humans who care about their life, and tend to break and run in fear.  The undead don't do that.  In my opinion, the flaming swords served three main purposes.  The first, as the writers said, is to offer a bit of hope after the utter feeling of darkness and hopelessness leading up to the scene.  The second, is it allowed the audience to see the swords going out, in the darkness.  Which I believe is a lot less expensive to shoot then an actual on screen portrayal of the calvary being destroyed.  Finally, it was important for Daeny to see the flames go out, so she would decide to break from the original plan and fly her dragons, instead of waiting for the Night King to show up.

The use of military assets was irrelevant.  The story called for there to be no hope for a conventional military win. So even if they had set up the battlefield to everyone's satisfaction, the result would have been the same.  Because that's what the writers wanted the story to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think also the flaming arakhs also made the Dothraki so confident that the jumped the gun.  It doesn't look at all like Jorah is ordering or leading the charge.  Your last point is important and it can't be emphasized enough that this is a character driven story about the choices they make.  It is not whoever has the best army and tactics gets to sit on the Iron throne.

Quoted:

There is a difference of commanding an army and its battle tactics and commanding a small force fighting individually.  Jon Snow trained to fight and was good at swordplay, but he was never going to be a Lord so why would Ned have him study how to lead armies?  In the night's Watch he trained to lead them, but the were defenders of a frontier fortification, not a standing army.

Jon's only experience in command of an army was Battle of the Bastards, and his army was more like a mob.  His plan was lousy and went to shit immediately when he charged like an idiot at the enemy.  He was outmaneuvered and decisively beaten until the knights of the Vale saved his ass.

Lord Yonce and Davos have military experience but they are minor characters and it doesn't look like they are doing much in battle.  Go ahead and make a list of the experience and combined arms commands of the people at the table that you think would be so knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I have.

S8 E3 was a big let down. Poor tactics, no depth, no answers, very little resolution with the NK. But other than that, I have really enjoyed the series as a whole. After S8 E4, I'm chomping at the bit to finish it.
View Quote
I've enjoyed most of the series, but I agree with you.  I'd go as far as saying, that at least so far all of season 8 has been somewhat of a let down.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:32:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

To answer your other question yes most of us liked GOT when dumb and dumber had GRRM 's specific details for the story and filming. When they had to write it themselves in the last couple seasons is when it turned to shit.

That little gaff is no desert open area leading up to the wall(s) in King's Landing. In fact if you look at the Westeros and city map there is no wall or desert area to the city like that for Cersi and crew to stand on like that. They made up the entire scene somewhere not called King's Landing.

So is there a problem or do people have to love or hate the whole thing and nothing in between?
View Quote
That's kind of my point.  It's not all or none.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:35:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
There’s also the guy in wheel chair who can tell you how every castle defense in the history of world happened..... let’s not bother to ask him.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:37:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When they had the advantage of good source material that they didn’t write (i.e. the first three books), and help from the author, they did well. They managed to flesh out some weaker characters (like Cersei, who is a cardboard cutout in the books), and out together a handful of good scenes that condensed the story and made it better for TV. They also made some dumb decisions (like changing Robb Stark’s marriage story), but overall, their coverage of the first three books is commendable.

When they were forced to be dependent on their own writing, it started to go downhill. The Dorne sequence, for example, was fucktarded. In an effort to make the (admittedly weak) female characters stronger, they made all the males into incompetent buffoons. Lacking any grasp of period logistics, they have repeatedly had to rely on psychic intuition and unseen instant communication on the part of military folks to put people in the right places, and the lack of tactics (even from experienced tacticians) is laughably bad.

This last season seems cobbled together and rushed, relying on plot armor and D&D ex machina in a swirling mass of fail that seems a poor payoff for the viewer at this point. It’s almost as if they knew the desired ending (they did), but had no clue how to get there.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I think also the flaming arakhs also made the Dothraki so confident that the jumped the gun.  It doesn't look at all like Jorah is ordering or leading the charge.  Your last point is important and it can't be emphasized enough that this is a character driven story about the choices they make.  It is not whoever has the best army and tactics gets to sit on the Iron throne.

There is a difference of commanding an army and its battle tactics and commanding a small force fighting individually.  Jon Snow trained to fight and was good at swordplay, but he was never going to be a Lord so why would Ned have him study how to lead armies?  In the night's Watch he trained to lead them, but the were defenders of a frontier fortification, not a standing army.

Jon's only experience in command of an army was Battle of the Bastards, and his army was more like a mob.  His plan was lousy and went to shit immediately when he charged like an idiot at the enemy.  He was outmaneuvered and decisively beaten until the knights of the Vale saved his ass.

Lord Yonce and Davos have military experience but they are minor characters and it doesn't look like they are doing much in battle.  Go ahead and make a list of the experience and combined arms commands of the people at the table that you think would be so knowledgeable.
View Quote
Grey Worm, Jamie and Tyrion in addition to Yonce and Davos.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#42]
If show Winterfell had been more like book Winterfell, there would have been a much better chance of defending it. It should have had two thick walls (100ft inner, 80ft outer) separated by a wide moat

One dragon should have been making non-stop straffing runs parallel to the walls as the wights piled up against them
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 2:41:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's kind of my point.  It's not all or none.
View Quote
Gotchya...
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

When they had the advantage of good source material that they didn’t write (i.e. the first three books), and help from the author, they did well. They managed to flesh out some weaker characters (like Cersei, who is a cardboard cutout in the books), and out together a handful of good scenes that condensed the story and made it better for TV. They also made some dumb decisions (like changing Robb Stark’s marriage story), but overall, their coverage of the first three books is commendable.

When they were forced to be dependent on their own writing, it started to go downhill. The Dorne sequence, for example, was fucktarded. In an effort to make the (admittedly weak) female characters stronger, they made all the males into incompetent buffoons. Lacking any grasp of period logistics, they have repeatedly had to rely on psychic intuition and unseen instant communication on the part of military folks to put people in the right places, and the lack of tactics (even from experienced tacticians) is laughably bad.

This last season seems cobbled together and rushed, relying on plot armor and D&D ex machina in a swirling mass of fail that seems a poor payoff for the viewer at this point. It’s almost as if they knew the desired ending (they did), but had no clue how to get there.
View Quote
Just like GRRM.  I put most of the blame on him for the decline in quality.  The last seasons are rushed because he only has the bullet points of the rest of the story, not the details and dialog.  The show is an adaptation of the books, everyone expected GRRM to finish the story.  The show would have turned out better if they knew from the start that the books wouldn't be completed and they could have planned out these seasons from the start rather than the rushed way it was.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#45]
AWESOME!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:16:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
King's landing geography has always been a problem in the show.  In different seasons there are mountains and forest that lead right up to the walls, in battle of the Blackwater there is open land outside the walls,  the climate and shape of the peninsula also changes.  Part of it is the limitations on filming where you don't want to use too much cgi because people that watch the show will complain about that too.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

WELL, ACTUALLY....................................
Ned was the ONLY person who knew that JON was the true heir to the fucking Iron Throne, so , well, ya know......
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:20:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Just like GRRM.  I put most of the blame on him for the decline in quality.  The last seasons are rushed because he only has the bullet points of the rest of the story, not the details and dialog.  The show is an adaptation of the books, everyone expected GRRM to finish the story.  The show would have turned out better if they knew from the start that the books wouldn't be completed and they could have planned out these seasons from the start rather than the rushed way it was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's like blaming person A for person B getting 5% right on a math test because person A wouldn't let person B copy from them anymore.

Sure, if person B could just copy the test they would have done better, but personally I put the blame on person B being a lazy dumbass who couldn't even make a decent attempt of doing a good job on their own.

If we want to talk why the final season isn't Breaking Bad S5 level epic we can blame some of it on GRRM.  If we want to talk why the final season is an absolute train wreck then the fault lies with Dumb and Dumber.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:23:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stop it.
GOT was (WAS) the best thing that ever happened to television.
Then, these fuckheads got their Star Wars contracts or something, and decided "Fuck the ending of GOT, we got $ to make".

That is precisely WHY people are hating this bullshit we're being fed by these filthy cocksuckers here in season 8.
Link Posted: 5/8/2019 3:34:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The Hounds horse was definitely a Friesian.  Light draft horse commonly used in medieval warfare(originally anyway).  Arya's may have been an Andalusian.
View Quote
This makes sense.  Thanks.
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top