Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 358
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 10:59:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The knights king is global warming or just all that is good coming back to restart the world because white men are evil.

This is why Sansa wins the Game of Thrones. Only a woman can keep the humans on the right path to continue wholesome and true.

The people of the forest are liken of the American Indians. Stupid white men came and raped, pillaged and destroyed the land. They just wouldn’t listen. We didn’t listen!!!! :(
View Quote
Sansa is a ginger.  Touch by fire as the wildlings say.  Do you you want a ginger to save the world.   When has there ever been a ginger king or queen who was worth a shit?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Oops. Wrong brother.

The point still stands though. She thinks the throne is hers and won’t let something like “rightful heir” stand in her way.

She’ll never be the queen though. She has to make it a point to tell everyone that she’s the queen.

As Tywin put it:  "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That wasn't Jon's father.
Oops. Wrong brother.

The point still stands though. She thinks the throne is hers and won’t let something like “rightful heir” stand in her way.

She’ll never be the queen though. She has to make it a point to tell everyone that she’s the queen.

As Tywin put it:  "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
I thought that was extremely powerful when Sam asked him if she would sacrifice what he has for their people.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:00:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Which begs the question who is he after.
View Quote
The only thing we know he has made a 'deal' for was babies.  He kept Craster safe so Craster could make male babies and he would get them.

One of those got away, so that could be it.

But I think this is wrapped up in the language of "The prince who was promised" and the NK is really after a very specific baby.  A prince.

He is very much like Bran, and Bran can see things, so he may know exactly when and where the baby he has been 'promised' will show up.

We have several persons of importance currently or recently behaving in ways that puts them in the baby-making business.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:03:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Jimmy Kimmel sucks, but this was kinda funny. Especially Cersei and Davos.

Game of Thrones Hotline for Confused Fans
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:09:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4-R3JvGdJs
View Quote
That was funny as hell!

The desk accessories were well done.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:12:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The only thing we know he has made a 'deal' for was babies.  He kept Craster safe so Craster could make male babies and he would get them.

But I think this is wrapped up in the language of "The prince who was promised" and the NK is really after a very specific baby.  A prince.

He is very much like Bran, and Bran can see things, so he may know exactly when and where the baby he has been 'promised' will show up.

We have several persons of importance currently or recently behaving in ways that puts them in the baby-making business.
View Quote
I bet sansa gets knocked up by Jamie.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:16:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Ozzyman's review of this episode is up on you tube.
the review.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
A bunch of the good guys die.

The few remaining good people retreat to Essos.

The White Walkers make their way to Cersei, and the Night King turns her into his queen, along with her unborn baby.

The end.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tyrion would be more likely. Aren’t they still married?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:23:25 AM EDT
[#10]
The Hound always had a soft spot for Sansa so they will end up together.

Arya and Gendry will be come an item.
Dany will take a knee for Jon.
Breanne and Jamie will end up together.
Tormund will end up with that Ginger teenager leading one the houses. I forget which one.
Cersi will end up cutting Eurons balls off.

I have not been drinking.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's hilarious.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:26:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
the review.
View Quote
Might have been better than the episode.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:29:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

The White Walkers make their way to Cersei, and the Night King turns her into his queen, along with her unborn baby.

The end.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The end.
I think fans would burn HBOs HQ to the ground.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:32:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
the review.
View Quote
I LOLed at the Yara/Theon headbutt part.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don’t think she really cares who the rightful heir is. Her brother (Jon’s father) had a better claim. Well, until her husband murdered him in front of her. That didn’t seem to bother her too much.

As far a defeating her in battle? That’s cute. The only “king” to die in battle in this series had been Stannis. There’s plenty of ways to kill a king/queen outside the battlefield.

Mad king - stabbed in the back by his Kingsguard.
Robert - hunting
Joffrey - poison
Tommen - suicide
Renly - magic
Rob - assassinated at a wedding
Karl Drogo - infected wound from single combat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But at least we can discuss theories that havent actually been disproven in previous episodes that make no sense.

I really don't think they'll get into who the night king actually was at this point. I think the last major secret they cared about was Jon being a Targaryen.  I think the story now will be pretty straight forward with no more shocking revelations.

I'm curious to see how they do Danerys reaction to Jon being the rightful heir.  She shows flashes of a mean streak like when vaguely threatening Sansa to Jon.  Her armies certainly dont care if shes the rightful heir to Westeros or not since they are foreign and the Unsullied follow her for freeing them and the Dothraki follow her because shes strong.

Jon wouldn't have anyway to beat her in battle since her army would crush anything he could muster so he'll only sit on the throne if she dies (giving birth maybe?) or he marries her. She won't just give up her power for sure.
I don’t think she really cares who the rightful heir is. Her brother (Jon’s father) had a better claim. Well, until her husband murdered him in front of her. That didn’t seem to bother her too much.

As far a defeating her in battle? That’s cute. The only “king” to die in battle in this series had been Stannis. There’s plenty of ways to kill a king/queen outside the battlefield.

Mad king - stabbed in the back by his Kingsguard.
Robert - hunting
Joffrey - poison
Tommen - suicide
Renly - magic
Rob - assassinated at a wedding
Karl Drogo - infected wound from single combat
Something to remember about the Viserys death scene.
After he clanged dead to the floor, she said "He was no dragon,fire can not kill a dragon".
A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his ( Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Now, just to be a douchebag, I'll point out the scene where the wight came for Gior Mormont, and Jon burned his hand throwing the oil lamp at it.
Is Jon ALSO not a dragon?
Find out soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Was it just me or did Jamie look at Bran like this:
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#17]
He looked horrified to me.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A dragonfaust.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:51:46 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He looked horrified to me.
View Quote
I hope E2 opens with Jamie walking up Bran.

Jamie: “Greeting Lord Stark, last time I saw you you were this tall”. Holds hand around chest height. “Now your....” lowers hand a little...

Bran: creepy death stare

Jamie: “It’s deathly cold out here, how about I give you a push....”

Bran: creepy death stare.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
My favorite part of this episode was when Lyanna Mormount gave Dany the look of contempt.  If Lyanna dies...imma finna riot.
View Quote
I really liked her in S6 and the first episode of S7.  Since then... eh. Less sassy shade-thrower and more... well... 10 year old in a position of power.

Like when Jon was explaining that he had to go to Dragonstone to get the dragonglass and hopefully bring back some dragons because without them they had almost no chance of beating the Night King.  Her response was to publicly yell at him "we need the King of the North in the north."  If Jon stays in the north what exactly does she except Jon to do to prepare them all for an undead army with them being severally outnumbered and having virtually no dragon glass?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Jamie: “Greeting Lord Stark, last time I saw you you were this tall”. Holds hand around chest height. “Now your....” lowers hand a little...

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:57:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
the review.
View Quote
I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:58:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
My predictions for who sits on the throne at the end. I hope I'm wrong but D&D gonna D&D...

Sansa Stark will sit on the iron throne when it's all said and done.

John and his green dragon will die killing the head zombie due to something Cersi has her hand in. Bron will die a hero saving Jamie Fookin Lannister. He will say something about his cock as he dies.

Daenerys will go into a rage when she learns John is dead and start the "burn them all" rehash.

Lots of people die.

Reeks dike sister will die a hero saving him by killing the other ridiculously arrogant brother. He will rule the iron islands like no one has ever ruled before.

Daenerys will burn Cersi, Jamie will then kill Daenerys with the help of the midget, Sansa, the hound and that big crazy blonde bitch.

Drogon will be pissed. Arya will kill Drogon with her spring loaded dragon glass wonder weapon. She will cry because she loved dragons but they are evil...

The midget will live and be Sansa's Hand if the king. The hound will be head of the kings guard.

Sam and inbred girl with fucked up teeth and the ugly incest cuckold baby will go back to his castle and live happily ever after.

Michelle and dickless Barrack Obama will die together in love somewhere during the big fight with the zombies.

Arya will ride away with king Roberts bastard into the woods where we will see them trailed by her dire wolf. It will appear like they are going to live a life of adventure.

Varys and the red hooker witch will exchange $1.00 like the two old guys at the end of Trading places. They did it all for the realm...
View Quote
Plausible.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Sansa is a ginger.  Touch by fire as the wildlings say.  Do you you want a ginger to save the world.   When has there ever been a ginger king or queen who was worth a shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The knights king is global warming or just all that is good coming back to restart the world because white men are evil.

This is why Sansa wins the Game of Thrones. Only a woman can keep the humans on the right path to continue wholesome and true.

The people of the forest are liken of the American Indians. Stupid white men came and raped, pillaged and destroyed the land. They just wouldn’t listen. We didn’t listen!!!! :(
Liberals love “victims” a ginger, rape and bully survivor could be the ultimate victim? Lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Iwan Rheon plays a deranged villain so damn good.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:09:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

They really can't.

You can approximate a blade in 'glass' but there will never be an edge until the crystalline plane is sheared.

Knapping is the only way to make it sharp, there are no shortcuts.

The most useful thing would be to take all the waste from knapping weapons directly and make smaller diamond-shaped pieces you could easily knap to arrowheads.

But let's face it, hollywood loves pouring radiant 'whatever' into forms...it's hopeless.

Also...love your forum name...no homo.
View Quote
Cast then knap sharp.

Recast knappings.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:17:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm really hoping they do well with this reunion. I mean, Jamie doesn't know what Bran is now so Bran can go into great...detail about everything Jaime has done. I figure Bran doesn't care about it at this point but just to fuck with him
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:17:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Cast then knap sharp.

Recast knappings.
View Quote
You left out the normalization process  
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:19:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm really hoping they do well with this reunion. I mean, Jamie doesn't know what Bran is now so Bran can go into great...detail about everything Jaime has done. I figure Bran doesn't care about it at this point but just to fuck with him
View Quote
He'll likely end up defending Jaime, using information about specific events from Brienne.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:22:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

After he clanged dead to the floor, she said "He was no dragon,fire can not kill a dragon".
A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Now, just to be a douchebag, I'll point out the scene where the wight came for Gior Mormont, and Jon burned his hand throwing the oil lamp at it.
Find out soon.
View Quote
Interesting point. We know Jon IS a Targaryen though, so it must just be a plot hole.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cast then knap sharp.

Recast knappings.
Is it weird I want to try this now?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:28:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I really liked her in S6 and the first episode of S7.  Since then... eh. Less sassy shade-thrower and more... well... 10 year old in a position of power.

Like when Jon was explaining that he had to go to Dragonstone to get the dragonglass and hopefully bring back some dragons because without them they had almost no chance of beating the Night King.  Her response was to publicly yell at him "we need the King of the North in the north."  If Jon stays in the north what exactly does she except Jon to do to prepare them all for an undead army with them being severally outnumbered and having virtually no dragon glass?
View Quote
I think she was suggesting Jon send an emissary.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#33]
All the happy or unhappy reunions and she had nothing to say to Jorah?  That was disappointing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:32:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Tyrion would be more likely. Aren't they still married?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tyrion would be more likely. Aren't they still married?
Tyrion's gonna get knocked up by Jaime?  
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:33:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Is it weird I want to try this now?
View Quote
You saw the video I posted, right?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:39:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Latest retarded theory that came to my head

Night King is after Jon, as Jon is born of ice (Stark) and fire (Targaryen).

Jon sacrifices himself, undead retreat back North of the wall.

Cercei attacks the survivors with the Golden Company. Epic battle, we even get Clegane Bowl in the middle of it.

Bronn has found Tyrion but helps his old friend, sneaking Tyrion onto Euron's ship. Cersei flees her armies defeat to find Tyrion waiting with his trusty crossbow (courtesy of Bronn). Arrow to the uterus. Awesome monologue by Tyrion as Cersei bleeds out.

Epilogue shows the wall being rebuilt at the direction of Bran.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Find out soon.
View Quote
Well Dany is a product of Targaryen inbreeding so she should be full dragon. Wasn’t really explained why Viserys could be harmed by fire. Jon is only half Targaryen so that would explain why he isn’t immune to fire.

The real question is what happens to the Targ bloodline? They always inbred to keep the bloodline pure. Obviously Jon is the closest relative to continue the practice.

Will she belittle Jon for only being half dragon when she finds out? If they did have children would she hate them for being only 75% Targaryen?
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:49:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well Dany is a product of Targaryen inbreeding so she should be full dragon. Wasn’t really explained why Viserys could be harmed by fire. Jon is only half Targaryen so that would explain why he isn’t immune to fire.

The real question is what happens to the Targ bloodline? They always inbred to keep the bloodline pure. Obviously Jon is the closest relative to continue the practice.

Will she belittle Jon for only being half dragon when she finds out? If they did have children would she hate them for being only 75% Targaryen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find out soon.

I keep seeing people say that, but it's just not the case.  It was common, sure.  But not all of them did it. Hell, Rhaegar got married to two different women and neither was related to him.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I keep seeing people say that, but it's just not the case.  It was common, sure.  But not all of them did it. Hell, Rhaegar got married to two different women and neither was related to him.
View Quote
He didn’t have a sister to wed when he got married.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Cast then knap sharp.

Recast knappings.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They really can't.

You can approximate a blade in 'glass' but there will never be an edge until the crystalline plane is sheared.

Knapping is the only way to make it sharp, there are no shortcuts.

The most useful thing would be to take all the waste from knapping weapons directly and make smaller diamond-shaped pieces you could easily knap to arrowheads.

But let's face it, hollywood loves pouring radiant 'whatever' into forms...it's hopeless.

Also...love your forum name...no homo.
Cast then knap sharp.

Recast knappings.
Or magic them to be razor sharp.  Or have the dragons rub them on their anal glands until sharp.  It's fantasy guys.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:00:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My favorite part of this episode was when Lyanna Mormount gave Dany the look of contempt.  If Lyanna dies...imma finna riot.

The complete lack of the north’s understanding and urgency of how dire the situation is has dumbfounded me.
They’re more concerned with who’s in charge than preparing for the real threat.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The complete lack of the north’s understanding and urgency of how dire the situation is has dumbfounded me.
They’re more concerned with who’s in charge than preparing for the real threat.
View Quote
Rednecks gonna redneck
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:06:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well Dany is a product of Targaryen inbreeding so she should be full dragon. Wasn't really explained why Viserys could be harmed by fire. Jon is only half Targaryen so that would explain why he isn't immune to fire.

View Quote
Dany's only half Targ.  Her mother was a Martel.

Nevermind.  My brain didn't brain properly.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The Targs first came to Westeros long after the Wall was built.

If they touch on the origin of the Night King, he will be a Stark or other northern lord.
View Quote
That may be, but I figure D&D might be dumb enough to make the Night King a character that the audience has already seen and already knows.

You know, for that "GASP!" factor.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:10:45 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A point alluded to earlier when the whore dripped candlewax on his ( Viserys) chest, and he felt pain.

Find out soon.
View Quote
I don't think they are immune to fire all the time.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:12:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
No. Her mother was her fathers sister (Rhaella).
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:16:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:18:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/16/2019 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Find out soon.
Yeah, Martin has said that was a specific, unique blood magic that kept her alive in the fire and hatched her dragons.
Page / 358
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top