Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 17
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:05 AM EDT
[#1]
So how exactly did this whistleblower know about said phone calls?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I think we need to admit that B_S has been 100% right all along. Drumpf is going down this time. B_S, please accept my apologies for ever questioning you. Now that we know you are the ultimate wizard and a high level insider in the IC, please give us guidance on who we should vote for. I feel so bad that I'll send whoever you recommend my entire 401k account.

Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Just an observation about which stories seem to immediately get a thread in GD, and which don't.
View Quote
There was a thread posted about the same topic within about 5 minutes of your thread, but go ahead and cackle with the blue check crew
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:19 AM EDT
[#4]
So this means, another “Witch Hunt”, the Dems having nothing and need something new.

Boo fucking whooooo
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Did Trump give millions to Iran? Did he give our Uranium to Russia? Did he delete 30k emails?
View Quote
That's different.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

The whistleblower exists regardless of the "leak" to the WaPo about the contents of the complaint.  HPSCI and the ODNI have been sending public letters back and forth for almost a week about this matter - we just didn't know what the complaint was about...
View Quote
Yet there is a leak because otherwise we would not have known about this "whistleblower--" assuming he actually exists. WaPO and NYT have made up shit from whole cloth before.  People like you are so hateful about Drumpf but seem to forget the security implications of our intelligence agents leaking like a sieve for political reasons. Our consistently leaky and politically motivated agencies are a much greater threat than a guy who will come and go from the white house over a period of 4-8 years.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The retard can give the nuclear launch codes to the Russians, and people here will still defend him.
View Quote
Except that hasn't happened and never will.

Thank you for your concern. Bye bye now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:36:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is a leading story on the WaPo website, CNN, MSNBC, ABC and NBC.

Nothing on Fox - which I guess explains why there was nothing here (That I could find) until I posted something.  lol
View Quote
Story broke 12 hours ago, I knew about it last night but I don't post click bait threads; and once the 4 AM talking points came out I knew there'd be a thread_here...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:39:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Except that hasn't happened and never will.

Thank you for your concern. Bye bye now.
View Quote
Lol
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:39:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
There was a thread posted about the same topic within about 5 minutes of your thread, but go ahead and cackle with the blue check crew
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just an observation about which stories seem to immediately get a thread in GD, and which don't.
~12 hours after the story broke and a few minutes after my thread.  But who's counting...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:41:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:43:33 AM EDT
[#12]
he'll be dropping out any day now.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yet there is a leak because otherwise we would not have known about this "whistleblower--" assuming he actually exists. WaPO and NYT have made up shit from whole cloth before.  People like you are so hateful about Drumpf but seem to forget the security implications of our intelligence agents leaking like a sieve for political reasons. Our consistently leaky and politically motivated agencies are a much greater threat than a guy who will come and go from the white house over a period of 4-8 years.
View Quote
yep.

not to mention, its a par for course President Trump tactic when he believes there is someone in his administration leaking. it works every goddamn time.

not to mention unless they've tapped the phone call, we have no idea what was promised, if it was tapped we have a spy and a more serious security problem.

everything else is pure speculation, but I'm sure he's dropping out, its over, collusion, ect, this time...
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:44:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:
he'll be dropping out any day now.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:46:10 AM EDT
[#15]
Another actually_believes thread.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#16]
When In Rome - The Promise (Official Music Video)
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:48:54 AM EDT
[#17]
Good article about the back and forth between HPSCI and ODNI regarding the whistleblower that predates last night's story:

https://www.justsecurity.org/66211/qa-on-whistleblower-complaint-being-withheld-from-congressional-intelligence-committees/
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:49:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Or, maybe, the days of us not taking the IC too seriously are coming to a middle?
View Quote
This.  The Swamp being swampy, and the denizens of the Swamp being extra slimy, is nothing new, nor is it particularly noteworthy.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:49:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Naturally.

Until we know the nature of the complaint it seems silly to jump to conclusions.  At this point, anyone saying "This is a nothingburger" is just as much of a retard as someone saying "This will bring down Trump!!!!111"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The retard can give the nuclear launch codes to the Russians, and people here will still defend him.
Naturally.

Until we know the nature of the complaint it seems silly to jump to conclusions.  At this point, anyone saying "This is a nothingburger" is just as much of a retard as someone saying "This will bring down Trump!!!!111"
you're familiar with the boy who cried wolf? pretty much every week there's been a scandal that we're assured will mean drumpf is finished this time and they all turn out to be nothing burgers. so chances are it's highly likely this will be another nothing burger
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

~12 hours after the story broke and a few minutes after my thread.  But who's counting...
View Quote
So why didn't you post it 11hrs and 58 minutes ago?

Probably because you were living your life/sleeping/rending your Hillary 2020 shirts/etc.

It's almost like news that gets reported overnight takes a little bit to disseminate
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:50:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's none of your business how some intelligence worker obtained information about the content in a phone call that the president had.

Don't you know that is sources and methods so classified as fuck.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
This is a leading story on the WaPo website, CNN, MSNBC, ABC and NBC.

Nothing on Fox - which I guess explains why there was nothing here (That I could find) until I posted something.  lol
View Quote
Thank goodness we have you here to bring the otherwise missing MSNBC perspective.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:51:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

So why didn't you post it 11hrs and 58 minutes ago?

Probably because you were living your life/sleeping/rending your Hillary 2020 shirts/etc.

It's almost like news that gets reported overnight takes a little bit to disseminate
View Quote
He was off the clock.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's none of your business how some intelligence worker obtained information about the content in a phone call that the president had.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So essentially they are still spying on the President?  lol  
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:56:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Briefing from the IC IG to HPSCI just ended so let the leaks begin...now.

Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:56:39 AM EDT
[#27]
OP should be ashamed of this thread, but it’s obvious he has no shame.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
(Removed. -40xb)
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:59:18 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
yep.

not to mention, its a par for course President Trump tactic when he believes there is someone in his administration leaking. it works every goddamn time.

not to mention unless they've tapped the phone call, we have no idea what was promised, if it was tapped we have a spy and a more serious security problem.

everything else is pure speculation, but I'm sure he's dropping out, its over, collusion, ect, this time...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

yep.

You aren’t presuming he is working for the USA. It’s extremely likely that any “intel” people are working for foreign governments.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 9:59:46 AM EDT
[#31]
They’ll never stop, will they? Just a constant barrage. Geez.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:01:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey guys I'm worried.....could this be the end of Trump? We need to support the true patriots and conservatives like Mitt Romney, Murkowski, and susan collins. God bless the intelligence community for all they do!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:01:49 AM EDT
[#33]
In before the revelation this is part of a mole hunt.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Sorry your girl lost
View Quote

Girl 2.0 is coming with even more liberal and high taxes.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:03:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Sure.  But first let us all know what “I’ll have more leeway after I’m re-elected” meant when Obama said that to Putin
View Quote
Damn those open mic's!
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#37]
This is only a story if you ignore that the President is the chief diplomat of the United States, and is constitutionally empowered to talk to anyone he wants, and say anything he wishes to them.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Now that's some fancy thinking.
I mean the only confirmed thing Trump has given Putin is filled body bags, definitely some solid logic on your part .
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#39]
@Bullet_Sponge

Thanks for posting this!

I was wondering if there was a thread on this. (Removed -40xb)
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Sooooo.... Is this more or less serious than Russian collusion?

I mean... A non elected official with an agenda making up something? Couldn't happen...

I'm guessing "all complaints have to be investigated"
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:06:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You aren’t presuming he is working for the USA. It’s extremely likely that any “intel” people are working for foreign governments.
View Quote
by foreign governments, I'm presuming you mean the democrat party.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:07:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Naturally.

View Quote
Oh wait... So you're not walking him up the steps to the gallows?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:08:56 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:10:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You definitely got him this time B_S.
Drumpf is finished!

Now get back to the register, someone ordered a latte.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably the biggest threat this country has ever faced.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:12:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Naturally.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Naturally.

Except one always happens and the other never happens.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Except one always happens and the other never happens.
View Quote

No kidding. Pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

The whistleblower exists regardless of the "leak" to the WaPo about the contents of the complaint.  HPSCI and the ODNI have been sending public letters back and forth for almost a week about this matter - we just didn't know what the complaint was about...
View Quote
If he didn't intend to break the rules, he should be fine.
That seems to be the way it goes inside the beltway.
Why would the ic community be spying on the president?
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 10:16:31 AM EDT
[#50]
"We got him this time boys! Im sure of it!!"
Page / 17
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top