Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:40:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's weird. Your complaints are always with the right. Not the Left. Weird.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:41:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then I apologize for misreading your post and I apologize for calling you a Nazi sympathizer.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:43:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Lol this thread is like the Lincoln Project trying to gaslight people that ANTIFA was American soldiers fighting Nazi's in WW2. American soldiers in WW2 were NOT ANTIFA.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
There are copious things to complain about on the left. They also want to take away our god given rights for very similar reasons as fascists, namely they believe their corrupt system is better and they know that personal autonomy and freedom is inconsistent with that system.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Lol this thread is like the Lincoln Project trying to gaslight people that ANTIFA was American soldiers fighting Nazi's in WW2. American soldiers in WW2 were NOT ANTIFA.
View Quote
ANTIFA is a communist terrorist organization. Being anti-fascist /= ANTIFA.  Conservative principles based in the ideas of individual freedom and the United States constitution are also anti-fascist, which is why the Patriot Front openly says that they want to do away with the United States constitution.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:48:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There are copious things to complain about on the left. They also want to take away our god given rights for very similar reasons as fascists, namely they believe their corrupt system is better and they know that personal autonomy and freedom is inconsistent with that system.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:51:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Because those on the left are fascists. Calling themselves "Antifa" for "anti-fascist" is equivalent to an organized crime cartel naming itself "the totally legitimate business group."

Naming yourself the opposite of what you are doesn't change what you are.

Quoted:
ANTIFA is a communist terrorist organization. Being anti-fascist /= ANTIFA.  Conservative principles based in the ideas of individual freedom and the United States constitution are also anti-fascist, which is why the Patriot Front openly says that they want to do away with the United States constitution.

See above.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Because those on the left are fascists. Calling themselves "Antifa" for "anti-fascist" is equivalent to an organized crime cartel naming itself "the totally legitimate business group."

Naming yourself the opposite of what you are doesn't change what you are.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Wat_JPG-318.jpg

See above.
View Quote
I agree completely. It's kind of the same thing an organization called "Patriot Front" did. They certainly aren't patriots, because patriots were fighting for the creation of an America based upon freedom, not a totalitarian regime.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I agree completely. It's kind of the same thing an organization called "Patriot Front" did.
View Quote

Because they are an organization whose purpose is to lend credibility to the media narrative that there are actually large groups of "right-wing-nazis" (again, nazis are leftists) that pose a credible threat to Americans and out freedom.

Which is somewhat ironic, because they will be used as a justification by the government to further restrict our freedoms. Hence everybody in this thread shitting on them.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:04:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ballsy, theft of classified FBI docs is taken pretty seriously.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
arfcom username?

View Quote

You mean usernames.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Because they are an organization whose purpose is to lend credibility to the media narrative that there are actually large groups of "right-wing-nazis" (again, nazis are leftists) that pose a credible threat to Americans and out freedom.

Which is somewhat ironic, because they will be used as a justification by the government to further restrict our freedoms. Hence everybody in this thread shitting on them.
View Quote
Most people in this thread aren't shitting on them because they are fascists, they are shitting on them because they want to believe they are feds pretending to be fascists. I'm sure you can see the distinction there. If people were shitting on them for being fascists, then it would be fine. Hell, I'd even settle for people that believe they are feds shitting on them for being feds while also shitting on their fascist ideology.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Then I apologize for misreading your post and I apologize for calling you a Nazi sympathizer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you actually had historical grounding you'd know Stalin called anything he did not like 'fascist'. Read a book..

I hate Nazis!!!

Almost as much as I hate Commies!!!

But not quite!!!

(but pretty damn close)

I fully endorse all people who hate Nazis and Commies (obviously Antifa/ BLM is excluded with the qualifier).

I'm a true antifascist- in the traditional sense. Not in the pretender Commie, oppressive Antifa/ BLM way.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

(full disclosure: I do giggle over Hoppean Snake and helicopter memes. Almost as much as I do with AK mag changes)

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
. Hell, I'd even settle for people that believe they are feds shitting on them for being feds while also shitting on their fascist ideology.
View Quote

You don't seem willing to do that here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:31:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Most people in this thread aren't shitting on them because they are fascists, they are shitting on them because they want to believe they are feds pretending to be fascists. I'm sure you can see the distinction there. If people were shitting on them for being fascists, then it would be fine. Hell, I'd even settle for people that believe they are feds shitting on them for being feds while also shitting on their fascist ideology.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You just don't learn.

We're not shitting on them because we don't believe they exist as a legitimate group.  We also don't speak like you.  It's always easy to identify someone when they focus on one thing repeatedly.   Comrade needs to go back to "How to Speak Right Wing 101" Class.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:32:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The level of fantasy people are willing to engage in here to avoid facing uncomfortable realities is truly fascinating.
View Quote

This is true.

But also true...after EVERY SINGLE "white nationalist domestic terrorist" incident is discovered to have been directed and planned by the feds or at least involves more than 50% fed assets, people become skeptical.

And also true...After telling half the population of the USA that they are terrorists and racist nazi's for being patriots, some people may start to believe it and act accordingly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:37:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
So if a group looks like they are up to some fuckery we aren't allowed to say "hey, these guys look shady"? Attacking them for being "fascists" but ignoring all the other alarm bells shows a lack of both critical thinking and healthy skepticism.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
So if a group looks like they are up to some fuckery we aren't allowed to say "hey, these guys look shady"? Attacking them for being "fascists" but ignoring all the other alarm bells shows a lack of both critical thinking and healthy skepticism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's pretty simple.  The question is whether people agree with the ideology of fascism or not.  Even if you think they are feds, why is it so hard to say that fascism is wrong?  Wouldn't the proper response be "fuck those feds trying to paint the right as racists and fascists, because racism and fascism aren't acceptable right wing ideologies"?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It's pretty simple.  The question is whether people agree with the ideology of fascism or not.  Even if you think they are feds, why is it so hard to say that fascism is wrong?  Wouldn't the proper response be "fuck those feds trying to paint the right as racists and fascists, because racism and fascism aren't acceptable right wing ideologies"?
View Quote
That's not the issue. We're primarily concerned with the very real appearance that these guys are feds. Which raises another suspicion. You, in this thread trying hard to convince everyone that they aren't.

Just like you're in every election fraud thread trying to tell us there is none

And in every Trump thread trying to convince us he's a dick and a loser.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:06:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Odds he's going to be prosecuted for impeding feds?
View Quote

How many feds and democrat donors are members?  Any congress critters?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:07:52 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's not the issue. We're primarily concerned with the very real appearance that these guys are feds. Which raises another suspicion. You, in this thread trying hard to convince everyone that they aren't.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why is it so hard to say that fascism and racism are incompatible with being a conservative?  Is it that much easier to just attack me and create another conspiracy theory that I'm either a fed or a leftist plant?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
 Wouldn't the proper response be "fuck those feds trying to paint the right as racists and fascists, because racism and fascism aren't acceptable right wing ideologies"?
View Quote

Did you read a lot of posts that didn't say this?

It's probably even more important though not to ignore how dangerous it is for the feds to be astroturfing groups to make it seem as though though their selected boogeymen are real. It's a direct attack of freedom of association and free speech.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Not if he's a Fed asset.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Odds he's going to be prosecuted for impeding feds?

Not if he's a Fed asset.

This. Disinformation.  It’s negate the claims that they’re feds.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:15:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why is it so hard to say that fascism and racism are incompatible with being a conservative?  Is it that much easier to just attack me and create another conspiracy theory that I'm either a fed or a leftist plant?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the entire point.

Which is why these people aren't real or on the right. We don't need to pretend they are.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:15:12 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So the feds hacked the feds that were working for the feds?
View Quote

Yep.  So we do t think the Feds are actually feds.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:21:27 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Because we don't need a condescending lesson from you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:25:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It looks like we do, because apparently calling all of us racists and fascists repeatedly is now totally within CoC #7.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:28:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's the entire point.

Which is why these people aren't real or on the right. We don't need to pretend they are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the entire point.

Except that's not the message here in GD.  People repeatedly post that every self-identified right wing fascist or racist that appears is either a leftist in disguise or a fed, end of conversation. The discussion is never about the fact that racists and fascists have no place in the right and that their ideologies are inconsistent with conservatism.  Hence my post that it's much easier to just pretend that they are all fake than it is to state clearly and unequivocally that white nationalists and fascists are wrong.  Your contention that merely saying that they are feds is some sort of a codeword for disavowing their underlying philosophy frankly doesn't hold much weight.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

It looks like we do, because apparently calling all of us racists and fascists repeatedly is now totally within CoC #7.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's ok.  Feds and Leftists are allowed to do that on these boards.

They're a protected class.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:30:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I'm not calling anyone a racist or fascist except for the Patriot Front, who happily stated that they are racist and fascist.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:33:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Calling me a leftist or a fed isn't really helping your argument. It pretty much proves mine, which is that the knee jerk weak defense to things that people don't like is to call them leftists or feds rather than dealing with the underlying issue.  Hopefully you will see the irony of your use of that same strategy against me.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Antifa uncovered one of the Nazis in Wa. They have photos of him

https://wanaziwatch.com/james-julius-johnson/

View Quote

Am I the only one disturbed by the level of "surveillance" extremes these supposed "non feds" go to?
They were following & photographing for months. I mean they even outed his damn gym membership number.  They're legitimately trying to "un-person" people 1984 style.  Who has the time & budget for that sort of shit that is not getting paid to do so?

It's frightening to hear some of you speak on here because you pretty much agree with it due to their particular beliefs.  When did your idea of freedom get corrupted. It's ok to be a racist/communist/fascist/democrat/republican/white/black/queer.  You do you & I'll do me. I don't have to like you. There are already laws in place to assure I won't HARM you. Disagreement is our strength.  It's what keeps us in the middle.  Silence one side or tamper with elections & stuff spins out of control in unpredictable ways.

Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:39:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Calling me a leftist or a fed isn't really helping your argument. It pretty much proves mine, which is that the knee jerk weak defense to things that people don't like is to call them leftists or feds rather than dealing with the underlying issue.  Hopefully you will see the irony of your use of that same strategy against me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you haven't noticed.  EVERYONE is calling you one.  Except for your brethren.  You don't speak Conservative.  You don't sound right wing.  You stink of Fed or Antifa.  You speak like someone who learned English as a second language because you don't sound right.

You've typed fascist more on this board than I've heard it spoken my entire fucking life.  Conservatives don't talk like that.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#36]
LOL.  I also just noticed your name Theodoric translates to "People's Ruler"

That's about as Lefty as they get.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:42:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
First off, they're called hate crimes in statutes, you can call them chicken soup if you want.
View Quote

Yeah, they're also called "assault weapons" in statutes, too.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If you haven't noticed.  EVERYONE is calling you one.  Except for your brethren.  You don't speak Conservative.  You don't sound right wing.  You stink of Fed or Antifa.  You speak like someone who learned English as a second language because you don't sound right.

You've typed fascist more on this board than I've heard it spoken my entire fucking life.  Conservatives don't talk like that.
View Quote
Well, you've added a new one to the list. I don't believe anyone has called me a foreigner before.  I'll have to go back to my communist FBI handlers and ask for remedial training on how to speak "Alabama", I guess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Except that's not the message here in GD.  People repeatedly post that every self-identified right wing fascist or racist that appears is either a leftist in disguise or a fed, end of conversation. The discussion is never about the fact that racists and fascists have no place in the right and that their ideologies are inconsistent with conservatism.  Hence my post that it's much easier to just pretend that they are all fake than it is to state clearly and unequivocally that white nationalists and fascists are wrong.  Your contention that merely saying that they are feds is some sort of a codeword for disavowing their underlying philosophy frankly doesn't hold much weight.
View Quote

Another leftist buzzword.

Is there something wrong with being white?

Is there something wrong with being a nationalist?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:45:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Except that's not the message here in GD.  People repeatedly post that every self-identified right wing fascist or racist that appears is either a leftist in disguise or a fed, end of conversation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Except that's not the message here in GD.  People repeatedly post that every self-identified right wing fascist or racist that appears is either a leftist in disguise or a fed, end of conversation.

and why do you think that is?

The discussion is never about the fact that racists and fascists have no place in the right and that their ideologies are inconsistent with conservatism.

Why would we need to state the obvious? Sounds like you want us to pretend they are on our side.

Hence my post that it's much easier to just pretend that they are all fake than it is to state clearly and unequivocally that white nationalists and fascists are wrong.  Your contention that merely saying that they are feds is some sort of a codeword for disavowing their underlying philosophy frankly doesn't hold much weight.

We know that the whole white nationalists/fascists/supremacist issue, is a blown up astroturfing by the left to slander the right and install fear into their stupid and ignorant supporters.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:48:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Well, you've added a new one to the list. I don't believe anyone has called me a foreigner before.  I'll have to go back to my communist FBI handlers and ask for remedial training on how to speak "Alabama", I guess.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's amusing People's Ruler how you ignore me saying you don't speak Conservative.  You can keep on but only other Feds or Lefties will actually believe anything you say about how Conservative's view something.  I'd put your trustworthiness right up with with Joe Biden, Fauci, the FBI, People's Ruler.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:50:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
First off, they're called hate crimes in statutes, you can call them chicken soup if you want.

Second crimes do vary by motivation of the defendant and the victim.  Assaulting an elderly person is treated more severely in NY than someone younger [shrug], killing or assaulting a police officer is usually a more serious offense than the same crime against other people.

This guy threatened a Jewish woman, said he wanted to burn her up like a concentration camp. His offense in our society is viewed worse than him calling a woman and just threatening her with no reference to anti semetism. He wasn't engaging in any kind of 1st amendment protected speech. He was engaging in a criminal activity. Criminal threats involving race or religion are viewed as "worse" than other threats

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/new-york-man-sentenced-3-years-federal-prison-hate-crime-offenses

Should that also apply to graffiti and then to Nazi graffiti but not other race or religious based graffiti? That doesn't make sense. But they're laws that exist and might allow patriot front members to be punished more severely than if they were just taggers painting graffiti symbols or pictures

View Quote

Threatening to burn people alive is a crime.

Is it more criminal if you threaren a Jew than a Catholic?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

It's amusing People's Ruler how you ignore me saying you don't speak Conservative.  You can keep on but only other Feds or Lefties will actually believe anything you say about how Conservative's view something.  I'd put your trustworthiness right up with with Joe Biden, Fauci, the FBI, People's Ruler.
View Quote
You know what is so ironic about this?  If I was a fed, or a leftist, and I was targeting a self-identified right wing group and trying to kill it, guess what I would do?  I would take to the internet and spread rumors about it either being a fed-op or it being infiltrated by feds. That would kill their recruitment dead and it would sow distrust and resentment within the organization.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You know what is so ironic about this?  If I was a fed, or a leftist, and I was targeting a self-identified right wing group and trying to kill it, guess what I would do?  I would take to the internet and spread rumors about it either being a fed-op or it being infiltrated by feds. That would kill their recruitment dead and it would sow distrust and resentment within the organization.
View Quote

..and what would you do if you were trying to demonize and attack your political opposition, when they are good people who aren't criminals? While you and your supporters are bad people who are criminals..

What would you need to do to attack them?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

They are incompatible in a perfect world yet they invite themselves in to conservative circles.     Somebody out there is trying to link the two.    The Left faces no such guilt by association .    The Dem Socialist of America,   Communist Party USA and Anti-Fascist. proudly show their faces and the Democratic Party may not embrace them but I've never heard them disavowed.   They can pull it off,    in the eyes of the feds ANTIFA is an idea and BLM is a righteous organization.   The only bad people exist on the Right and they continuously push this narrative.    Yet the violence and property destruction falls on the Left.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:07:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

..and what would you do if you were trying to demonize and attack your political opposition, when they are good people who aren't criminals? While you and your supporters are bad people who are criminals..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would probably prey on their insecurities and paranoia and get them to adopt and defend ideologies that are inconsistent with their core values so that I could then claim that they are the very thing that they despise.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:09:15 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I would probably prey on their insecurities and paranoia and get them to adopt and defend ideologies that are inconsistent with their core values so that I could then claim that they are the very thing that they despise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So like say, create fake groups that you associate with them?
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

They are incompatible in a perfect world yet they invite themselves in to conservative circles.     Somebody out there is trying to link the two.    The Left faces no such guilt by association .    The Dem Socialist of America,   Communist Party USA and Anti-Fascist. proudly show their faces and the Democratic Party may not embrace them but I've never heard them disavowed.   They can pull it off,    in the eyes of the feds ANTIFA is an idea and BLM is a righteous organization.   The only bad people exist on the Right and they continuously push this narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They are incompatible in a perfect world yet they invite themselves in to conservative circles.     Somebody out there is trying to link the two.    The Left faces no such guilt by association .    The Dem Socialist of America,   Communist Party USA and Anti-Fascist. proudly show their faces and the Democratic Party may not embrace them but I've never heard them disavowed.   They can pull it off,    in the eyes of the feds ANTIFA is an idea and BLM is a righteous organization.   The only bad people exist on the Right and they continuously push this narrative.
I would disagree with that statement since there is a huge amount of entirely justified pushback in right wing media against socialism and communism and those that espouse it.  If you are expecting left wing media to criticize their golden calfs, you will be sorely disappointed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:10:05 PM EDT
[#49]
People throw around neo-nazi as quick as the blm crowd throws
around racist these days.
Link Posted: 1/22/2022 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why go through the trouble of creating fake groups when there are plenty of real ones?
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top