Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:29:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fuzzy03cls:
People really think the supreme court is going to save us all....
View Quote

No, but on the other hand it can permanently destroy us...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:30:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:

Ah, poor guy..nobody will vote for who I want...Here is a clue for all you N_T's..Nobody gives a shit what you want.  If you want somebody better, than go find somebody better, fund them, promote them and get them elected...It takes about 65 million voters to get what you want..short of that all you have is 4 more years of bitching and zero fucking answers...Final fact, that dream 2A candidate you want, he doesn't exist and he hasn't for 200 plus years...Or you can squander your vote either by not voting or voting for the enemy and prove even better your total lack of common sense and understanding...nobody cares...
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Troutman84:
Trump is seeing his re-election chances slip away. He is trying to get votes by printing more stimulus money. 

Not sure which of the two categories that puts him in, though if a democrat were doing the same things Trump is, GD would be preparing for an armed revolt. 

Also, IBTL.
View Quote

But, you don't give a damn about the dick tator governors.......it's all Trump right?.......your veneer is getting thin.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Think I am just going to start blocking these people...
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:39:19 PM EDT
[#5]
OP sitting there like...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:40:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DonS:

I don't see that his re-election chances are slipping away. There is certainly risk, as 40 something % will vote against him no matter what. 

It is a political calculation. Both sides are working this. Earlier Nancy caved when Dems were holding up the stimulus package, now she is trying a slightly different approach. 

But in context, the Democrats can't be allowed to win, given their coupe attempt. They must be defeated. Policy issues are moot when there is a deep state takeover attempt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Trump is seeing his re-election chances slip away. He is trying to get votes by printing more stimulus money. 

Not sure which of the two categories that puts him in, though if a democrat were doing the same things Trump is, GD would be preparing for an armed revolt. 

Also, IBTL.

I don't see that his re-election chances are slipping away. There is certainly risk, as 40 something % will vote against him no matter what. 

It is a political calculation. Both sides are working this. Earlier Nancy caved when Dems were holding up the stimulus package, now she is trying a slightly different approach. 

But in context, the Democrats can't be allowed to win, given their coupe attempt. They must be defeated. Policy issues are moot when there is a deep state takeover attempt.

We must defeat the ones that will spend more money than we have, bankrupt the country, and take away our rights

Which side won’t do those things?   Or will one side do it a bit slower so we are all in for them?

Trumps spending is on pace to surpass Obama’s

Wonder what 2nd amendment rights Trump would strip us of with 4 more years of “winning”.

Other than judges - do you really feel like you are winning right now?   How is that wall doing across the southern border?   Seen mass removals of illegals in your town?  

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gwitness:

But, you don't give a damn about the dick tator governors.......it's all Trump right?.......your veneer is getting thin.
View Quote

Sigh.

Strawmen are so common, they almost aren’t even worth acknowledging.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By eazeaz:

We must defeat the ones that will spend more money than we have, bankrupt the country, and take away our rights

Which side won’t do those things?   Or will one side do it a bit slower so we are all in for them?

Trumps spending is on pace to surpass Obama’s 

Wonder what 2nd amendment rights Trump would strip us of with 4 more years of “winning”.

Other than judges - do you really feel like you are winning right now?   How is that wall doing across the southern border?   Seen mass removals of illegals in your town?  

View All Quotes

Also, IBTL.

We must defeat the ones that will spend more money than we have, bankrupt the country, and take away our rights

Which side won’t do those things?   Or will one side do it a bit slower so we are all in for them?

Wonder what 2nd amendment rights Trump would strip us of with 4 more years of “winning”.

Other than judges - do you really feel like you are winning right now?   How is that wall doing across the southern border?   Seen mass removals of illegals in your town?  

Tell your fake media bosses you need to see the southern border.

Trump 2020 is the best thing going for the 2A
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:53:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

We have answers. You just want to vote in the funny tweet guy even though he is counter to every week belief you claim to have. He has an R next to his name, so fuck it amiright?
View Quote

Well than, your answer should have campaigned in 2016 and earned the voters vote..evidently your answer in 16 was just as shitty as your answer now is.....
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:56:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:57:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Did you think Trump was Jesus?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:58:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Trump is seeing his re-election chances slip away. .
View Quote

you should turn your TV off for awhile and get outside.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:59:04 PM EDT
[#13]
I just want to say this. I voted Trump. And will vote Trump again but if anything that gives me MORE cause amd concern to be critical of him.

I’ll give him a C-.  He COULD do some of his big talk if he learned how to get a grip on some shit and not show his ass EVERY day.

A lame duck Trump will be lazy. I WANT him to be afraid of losing this election so he will tighten up.

But goddammit he’s banning shit Obama didn’t ban and shoving Pajeets nobody wanted down our throats while Americans are out of work.

Tighten up or you’re fired
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 8:59:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Also, IBTL.
View Quote

I hope not but its like how W Bush tried to appease the Lefties thinking it would work
I am mostly happy with him so far but to excuse his liberal spending is insane. I do not understand complete total unwavering cultlike support for any politician.  The Right is exactly like the Left in this regard. Hard core Obama  worshippers acted the same way.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:02:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By tangbang:

you should turn your TV off for awhile and get outside.
View Quote

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices.

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#16]

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices. 

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term. 

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tangbang:

you should turn your TV off for awhile and get outside.

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices. 

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term. 

Well, I think he also seated well over 100 Federal level Conservative judges.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:07:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Sometimes I wonder if this isn’t a ploy to push the Fed into an impossible position, then dissolve them & start over.

But that’s probably wishful thinking. Need gibs.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:08:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:

Well, I think he also seated well over 100 Federal level Conservative judges.
View Quote

Fair point. He has done well on his judicial appointments.

But a lot of everything else he has touched is worse off.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:10:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Discolite:
I just want to say this. I voted Trump. And will vote Trump again but if anything that gives me MORE cause amd concern to be critical of him. 

I’ll give him a C-.  He COULD do some of his big talk if he learned how to get a grip on some shit and not show his ass EVERY day. 

A lame duck Trump will be lazy. I WANT him to be afraid of losing this election so he will tighten up. 

But goddammit he’s banning shit Obama didn’t ban and shoving Pajeets nobody wanted down our throats while Americans are out of work. 

Tighten up or you’re fired
View Quote

I give Pelosi and democrats an A for getting you to believe their bullshit and blame Trump just like they do.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:10:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Not_so_Clever:
I am just surprised you let go of those cocks long enough to type that out.
View Quote

[gargling sounds]

Look, ma! No hands!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Discolite:
I just want to say this. I voted Trump. And will vote Trump again but if anything that gives me MORE cause amd concern to be critical of him. 

I’ll give him a C-.  He COULD do some of his big talk if he learned how to get a grip on some shit and not show his ass EVERY day. 

A lame duck Trump will be lazy. I WANT him to be afraid of losing this election so he will tighten up. 

But goddammit he’s banning shit Obama didn’t ban and shoving Pajeets nobody wanted down our throats while Americans are out of work. 

Tighten up or you’re fired
View Quote

You don't even know what your voting for.  We would be better off with you off our side.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:12:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Four TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENEEEEEEEEEEEEEER.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By XxbatraiderxX:

Tell your fake media bosses you need to see the southern border. 

Trump 2020 is the best thing going for the 2A
View All Quotes

Also, IBTL.

Tell your fake media bosses you need to see the southern border. 

Trump 2020 is the best thing going for the 2A

The southern border is 1954 miles long

Trumps first term is all but over

He has built 93 miles of wall

At the pace he is on the wall will be completed by the year 2104

Yes 2104

He only needs 21 more terms and to live until he is what - 159 years old?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:17:23 PM EDT
[#24]
You’re right guys.

Sorry to interrupt Wiggles for Gun Guys with independent thought.

“Sorry your gal lost, Sorry your gal lost. Badum badum Let’s vote Republican because they are the only answer Waloo Waloo Democrats are Bad. Democrats are Bad. Democrats are Bad and it really makes me Sad. La La Laaaa”
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:17:28 PM EDT
[#25]
In on page 9 of yet another Orange Man Bad thread. That's about 10 this week already, that I've seen. The Share_Blue Squad is ramping up their efforts. I found a group picture of them.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:17:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Fair point. He has done well on his judicial appointments. 

But a lot of everything else he has touched is worse off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By KTM300XCW:

Well, I think he also seated well over 100 Federal level Conservative judges.

Fair point. He has done well on his judicial appointments. 

But a lot of everything else he has touched is worse off.

Dismantled Obama's foreign policy

USMCA trade agreement

China trade agreement

Tax cut and repeal of individual mandate

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:20:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Eat a cock OP!
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#28]

Dismantled Obama's foreign policy

USMCA trade agreement

China trade agreement

Tax cut and repeal of individual mandate

View Quote

Yeah, none of that shit matters. It might, if we weren’t at record unemployment and the worst economy in a century, but it doesn’t.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:28:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By clffrdjk:

Yup.
The difference is I won’t go back to the guy sleeping with my wife and ask for him to do it again.
View Quote

So you're into a train sort of thing then?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

From where I am sitting, Trump has 1 significant achievement right now: 2 conservative Supreme Court Justices.

Tell me what else he has done, or accomplished, that are going to get people out to vote for him to give him a second term.

View Quote

According to polls Trump has the support of roughly 95% of Republicans.  Those are Reagan-like numbers.

There will be no problem for Trump to get his base to turn out for him in November; heck, they just did it in WI and CA special elections.  His big task is to get independent voters to turn out for him in November.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Climbmadone:
Trump is not a dictator. Congress has systematically destroyed the country while mastering the art of blaming the pres. We would not have gone into Iraq except congress said we could. Our debt would not be 25 trillion except congress said it could. If congress did their job we would be better off. 

About your girl that lost. Yeah things would be quite a bit worse had she won.
View Quote

And never!trumpers cant seem to comprehend this-- if you wanted a dictator to executive order the crap out of everything, Obama is your man. Trump is as close to an actual constutionally abiding a president than we've had in years. He lets the process take its course. For better or worse, he lets congress do its job: create laws and manage the budget. If he doesnt like it, he'll let everybody know, but largely let the system work... and people hang their own damn selves.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:43:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

According to polls Trump has the support of roughly 95% of Republicans.  Those are Reagan-like numbers.

There will be no problem for Trump to get his base to turn out for him in November; heck, they just did it in WI and CA special elections.  His big task is to get independent voters to turn out for him in November.
View Quote

Maybe. I saw a poll earlier that said 25% of republicans wanted a different nominee. But polls are next to useless anyway, especially this far out.

To me, this thread is telling. The single point that keeps popping up from the “trump-no-matter-what” crowd is, “who else are you going to vote for, that old dude with dementia named Biden”? If your biggest talking point is that you are less bad than the other guy, it says a lot. It is the opposite of a ringing endorsement of your guy, and it is not a recipe for success, imo  

A “C-“ may be better than an “F”, but you still suck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:45:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Yeah, none of that shit matters. It might, if we weren’t at record unemployment and the worst economy in a century, but it doesn’t. 
View All Quotes

USMCA trade agreement

China trade agreement

Yeah, none of that shit matters. It might, if we weren’t at record unemployment and the worst economy in a century, but it doesn’t. 

This entire piss fest doesn't matter with the shape we are in now. Which is why Trump is trying to turn it around.

In or out?
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By turbo_infidel:
Choke yourself!
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:49:45 PM EDT
[#35]

This entire piss fest doesn't matter with the shape we are in now. Which is why Trump is trying to turn it around. 

In or out?
View Quote

It’s a little more complicated than that.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:54:26 PM EDT
[#36]

It’s a little more complicated than that.
View Quote

No, it's really not.  You're in, or you're out, the end of this won't be for everyone.  Pick a side, then it's balls out, no matter what comes next.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 9:58:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He's one of the two. I'm leaning heavily toward traitor.

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No this is not a single issue (remember the gun bans, red flag support, etc)
No, funny tweets do not make him great, nor his angering of liberals.
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so.
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke.
View Quote

I am glad your girl Killary lost the election.  You seem to be a misguided democrat.
I will pray for your soul.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:01:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The most recent evidence being his push for this massive spending that is obviously sucking the remaining life out of our country. So is there "non politician" man who based his life around becoming an expert businessman and cash flow expert ignorant to what he is doing? Or is this purposeful?

Looking at his eagerness to ban guns, due process later, and red flag support, this is not an isolated incident.  

Sorry your gal won.
No you can't use the excuse that he's just listening to his advisors, this is supposed to be good forte
No, his handouts are not any better than Obama's. Just because a small portion is earmarked for businesses, does not make it so.
Yes, I would happily consider myself a never Trumper. I'm kind of grossed out by anyone who isn't at this point.

What the fuck is left to even remotely like? The "wall"??? Bwahahaha, what a joke.
View Quote

I am glad your girl Killary lost the election.  You seem to be a misguided democrat.
I will pray for your soul. In the mean time a pantywaist democrat forum might be more your speed than this place.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:05:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

No, it's really not.  You're in, or you're out, the end of this won't be for everyone.  Pick a side, then it's balls out, no matter what comes next.

View Quote

One candidate is incompetent, incapable, dishonest, and full of nepotism.

The other is senile, swampy, liberal, corrupt,  and even less of a friend of the 2A than the other.

Forgive me for not being excited to vote for either.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

This entire piss fest doesn't matter with the shape we are in now. Which is why Trump is trying to turn it around. 

In or out?

Don't overcomplicate.

Simplify.

Bad economy and unemployment + Presidential election = depression 2.0 + Socialism

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:12:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Alnen123 has posted TDS many times in the past.  Let the troll have his fun, he gets more reply’s than most of the threads any of the rest of us start.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:15:25 PM EDT
[#43]
FPNI yet again.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yes, taking advantage of bankruptcy laws 4 times is awesome.

So if you take your social security you are FSA, if you use bankruptcy laws to refuse to pay your debts, or simply don't pay them and make people sue you to get paid you are a "great businessman".  Seems legit.

What's going to be funny is how Trump functions as an ex-President (in 2020 or 2024, whenever it is). Having 52% of the nation absolutely despise you on every level while 30% is apathetic at best and ~20ish% love you isn't a great recipe for future success.

If there's ever an example of making your own bed that will be it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hes running the government like he ran his businesses

For the most part, wildly successfully.

Yes, taking advantage of bankruptcy laws 4 times is awesome.

So if you take your social security you are FSA, if you use bankruptcy laws to refuse to pay your debts, or simply don't pay them and make people sue you to get paid you are a "great businessman".  Seems legit.

What's going to be funny is how Trump functions as an ex-President (in 2020 or 2024, whenever it is). Having 52% of the nation absolutely despise you on every level while 30% is apathetic at best and ~20ish% love you isn't a great recipe for future success.

If there's ever an example of making your own bed that will be it.

You must have innocently forgotten his successful business ventures.

Its almost as though, reading your post, Trump shouldn't really be a billionaire after all. All that failure and bankruptcy.

Who's your candidate? Who is likely to get your vote? Care to place them under the microscope?

Yeah.....didn't think so.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#45]
God bless two term POTUS Trump.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:24:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You ever work with that one guy who had all the right tools at his disposal, was in the perfect spot at the right time, could have really made a difference... But he just sat there like a limp dildo and didn't do a got dam thing with the opportunity? That is Trump, in the absolutely most optimistic of attitudes. But I'm sensing a much more malicious intent here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you don't want accountability, you want vigilante justice. While I understand your sentiment and I have the same feelings, the law is on our side and we have someone in the perfect spot to carry out real justice and hold people accountable.

Of course the arrogant 'above the law' tyrants have a defense.  That's because the law hasn't caught up with them. They took what was suppose to be used for terrorist and foreign infiltrators and used it against Americans. Thats unheard of and unprecedented. Believe it or not, they are on the run, trying to justify what they did.

You ever work with that one guy who had all the right tools at his disposal, was in the perfect spot at the right time, could have really made a difference... But he just sat there like a limp dildo and didn't do a got dam thing with the opportunity? That is Trump, in the absolutely most optimistic of attitudes. But I'm sensing a much more malicious intent here.

Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

USMCA trade agreement

China trade agreement

Again..you ignore the authors of that crap that that you're laying on Trump.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:36:35 PM EDT
[#48]

One candidate is incompetent, incapable, dishonest, and full of nepotism. 

The other is senile, swampy, liberal, corrupt,  and even less of a friend of the 2A than the other. 

Forgive me for not being excited to vote for either.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly
In 2016 I just kept thinking is this it? This is the best America has to offer?
I felt like my choices were eating a shit sandwich or chips with shit salsa
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:43:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Playing into their hands.  Media panic promoting worked, probably better than they even expected it to, and democrats capitalized HARD.  They played this one super well, and Trump did pretty much what he had to.  Denying "stimulus" money to limp along the economy that he has no ability to bring back up to speed with traitorous governors keeping shut down.  A big "fuck you, you get no federal bailout for shutting down the economy" would be great, but most people are too stupid or too panicked to see that, and it would ABSOLUTELY cost him the election.  He played it pretty well from the start, and if this just went one round and was over, he'd have come out FAR on top.  But the dems realized this, and every day they extend the shutdown weakens Trump's outlook, forcing him to either spend shit tons more tax dollars, pissing people like us off, or turn the faucet  off, pissing off the general electorate and handing them a "Trump let Americans starve!!" narrative on a platter.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 10:46:32 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sorry your gal won.

View Quote

I don't think he's a traitor, in the sense that the only thing he's ever felt any allegiance to is himself.
Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top