Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:45:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you slim, limber, and healthy enough to have sex in your Porsche 911 GT4 without prescription pills before, or after? And does your hair look good in the mirror afterwards?

If so, you're in.

Kharn
View Quote

911 GT3.  I am not limber enough to have sex in my 911 turbo, I won't try in my soon-to-be GT3.  But, having both means I also have a nice place to live.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You think money grubbing hoes only happen in Eastern Europe?
View Quote

Dolla, dolla bills yawAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 4:56:19 PM EDT
[#3]
If you have money and don’t work a 9-5 job, it’s very difficult to find a LTR.

You goof around all day and take trips all the time. She has to still work to pay her bills. Are you willing to pay for everything? Decisions in these circumstances have to be made hastily.

For the average guy and gal that’s not possible.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I am not wealthy but I do ok

I am dating someone 28 years old and i am 54

We have been together for years.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/263964/camera20190123100144455_jpg-2511021.JPG
View Quote

Them words...on the pic.....they ain't meant fer you, it's the dog she REALLY is talk'n about.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:35:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It’s common here too.  Women are naturally attracted to men with money.
View Quote

yes  it is a fact

get fit, get rich,  and fuck fine pussy,  or at least pretend to be rich
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It’s common here too.  Women are naturally attracted to men with money.
View Quote

Lol...They aren't attracted to the men just the money.
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:40:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Late 50s. Wife is early 30s, we've been married 5 years and she was 26 when we first dated.
This sort of thing happens everywhere.

IMO 40s is the prime time to date women in their 20s, but a large percentage of them are open
to dating even older men. It's more about having your shit together and showing security and stability
than just money, though money is what enables it to happen, it's just not the sole motivating force.
View Quote

Tell ya whut....take all'a 'goodies' away for.....let's say....30-45 days, just make up sum BS excuse why she cain't have, or spend any $$ on anything other'n....necessity's.....

take the CC's, Debit, an' chekbooks away....see whut happens....
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:41:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Late 50s. Wife is early 30s, we've been married 5 years and she was 26 when we first dated.

IMO 40s is the prime time to date women in their 20s, but a large percentage of them are open
to dating even older men. It's more about having your shit together and showing security and stability
than just money, though money is what enables it to happen, it's just not the sole motivating force.
View Quote

Tell ya whut....take all'a 'goodies' away for.....let's say....30-45 days, just make up sum BS excuse why she cain't have, or spend any $$ on anything other'n....necessity's.....

Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The wife and had a function at The Woods..which is Tigers restaurant here..so we do that and wander into the Harborside hotel. Some fat bald fuck 50 year old yankee is checking in . His g/f is maybe 22..and Russian. I tell the wife..I could steal her easily...she is nope...that is a $25k Chanel bag, shoes were $5k something or other, multiple $7500 Tiffany Tennis bracelets so no u won't be fucking her away from fat Yankee fuck.

View Quote

Wife's a WISE chic, pay attn when she talks, she's a keeper.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2022 5:51:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Dunno how ta embed these things.....kind'a relevent....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnvMcX95G20

Link Posted: 9/4/2022 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
See, I am still poor in eastern Europe, so my stack may impress in the Philippines or vietnam, hell maybe somolia these days, with inflation and all I might have to go 4th world....
View Quote

4th Worlders need love too.
Link Posted: 9/8/2022 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#13]

@Lexington, you did an incredible job coordinating your hair color and lipstick!

Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:13:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:15:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You think money grubbing hoes only happen in Eastern Europe?
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:17:39 AM EDT
[#16]
That's everywhere.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Lol. That is hardly exclusive to Eastern Europe.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:31:25 AM EDT
[#18]
It's even funnier when the rich guy puts the pussy on a pedestal.  

There was a story a few years ago about some rich sultan or something - short bald round faced twerp with tons of money and some sort of title of nobility.  Starts banging some insanely hot euro blond and thinks it's true love so he gives up his sultancy to marry her.  Soon as she finds out she dumps him.   She screwed him in more ways than one.

There are thousands of woman who are barely a notch above prostitutes and many of them are very successful at what they do.  And there are thousands more ready to take their place.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:39:19 AM EDT
[#19]
livingunderarock.jpg
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Damn, she looks a lot like the chick my kid used to date.
View Quote

Was that chick he used to date actually a dude?
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going to bet her spelling ability goes to shit right away.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:47:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Welcome to Earth, and yes, we've been doing this for thousands of years .
View Quote

This. It’s always been this way, even before money. Wealthy men, established men who are even moderately good looking, have replaced the dominant men in more primitive societies.  Those younger women are whores by nature, they’re just wired to look for men who can provide security. What’s changed is that women don’t just look for security and safety, they want that higher quality of life and comfort…but the drive has always been there.

For men, it’s always been this way as well, and when cultures were more polygamist, the wealthy kept the older women around to raise the kids and added younger women to continue spreading their seed and satiate them.

It’s not a new phenomenon. I would bet that vastly more than 87% of ARCOM men would admit that if they were single and over 50, healthy, in-shape, and financially stable, they would be seeking women in their 20’s that were attractive first and similar values second.

The other >13% are either gay or hate women

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:53:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Im just wondering  is it more acceptable there because of more traditional sex roles
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:06:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Yes they do thank god... wink wink.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Women like young men with flat stomachs, but they like old men with hundred dollar bills a lot more.

Yes they do thank god... wink wink.

If you have both, you can...well I'm sure you get the point
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#25]
I remember back during the perestroika/glasnost days, teenage Russian girls cited prostitution as their number one job choice.  They all wanted to hook up with a rich Westerner, preferably an American.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Im talkin healthy wealthy older guys with regular non prostitutes, my friend says relatively common in russia and all over east, if you got bank its amazing what ass you can pull, he claima
View Quote

Rich guys dating very young girls is pretty common.....everywhere.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 8:58:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Older wealthy men date anyone they want.

This is true the world over.

Poor men suffer in silence....
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 9:07:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
See, I am still poor in eastern Europe, so my stack may impress in the Philippines or vietnam, hell maybe somolia these days, with inflation and all I might have to go 4th world....
View Quote

I applaud your honesty and forward thinking.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 3:53:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#30]
This is Mrs Rabinowitz. This is her a few months ago. She turns 65 in less than three months.

We met when she was 53 and I was 55.  She was widowed for 2 1/2 years and I was divorced for 6.

No one pursued her until I spotted her at dance lessons.  Explain that….good looking…professionally stable…solid conservative and Christian values.

I guess the other men were looking for a younger woman who would not be able to hold a conversation.  They were idiots and really missed our. BTW I had no money. I had time for her, though.

God permitted me to hit the jackpot.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:45:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I guess the other men were looking for a younger woman who would not be able to hold a conversation.
View Quote

I'm glad you're happy with an older woman, but every time I hear something like this, it just screams sour grapes.  What makes you think a 20 year old can't hold a conversation?

During my 30's I've dated women from 18 to 43, and I've found the younger ones to be much more enjoyable to talk to.  They tend to be more curious, enthusiastic, and open minded.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 4:47:34 PM EDT
[#32]
Attachment Attached File

ETA: Yes status/wealth/talents/value to the tribe is basically how men "earn" mating-rights.
Absolutely. Absofuckinglutely.

I do think we're best off buying cars we can afford
Dating someone "that's a good deal" for us, and vice versa.

A 55 year old ugly fat guy with a semi-functioning wang, dating a 25 year old beautiful girl?
Is running questionable reloads in a glock.
That lady's sex options include (but not limited to) 25-40 year old men.
Men who are younger, healthier, more age appropriate, possibly not afraid of trying that 55 year old with a bad hip in a fight (and in old world places of the globe, fear of the law is less relevant) - crazy enough to enter a love triangle.
And if some of those options include things she might like?

She might remember that she is 25. That dude will be 60 by the time she's still pre-wall.
And nature takes over sometimes.
Late 30s women at the end of the 4th quarter of their fertility, IMHO/IME, are uuuusually pretty bonkers in terms of the sex drive
She might just throw away ride #40 in a private jets.
After a few years it might lose their novelty if the guy's sexually the WORST, WORST experience she has ever had - to get tossed around by a dramatically more handsome man that's a decade closer to her age.
And if he's living "comfortably"?
Hmm.

What I'm saying here is, "there's no free lunch", there's no point at which your money makes your girl totally immune to nature.

You can be BEZOS rich, and still have issues.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:27:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm glad you're happy with an older woman, but every time I hear something like this, it just screams sour grapes.  What makes you think a 20 year old can't hold a conversation?

During my 30's I've dated women from 18 to 43, and I've found the younger ones to be much more enjoyable to talk to.  They tend to be more curious, enthusiastic, and open minded.
View Quote

@ArmedKulak

There is a huge gulf between men of my generation and women who are 30 years younger.

They can be entertaining. But if you want more in a relationship than sex and other forms of entertainment, you go with someone who shares cultural, political, religious, and relational values.

Banging someone who is young enough to have your grandkids isn’t the way.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 5:32:22 PM EDT
[#34]
its very common here in antigua to see a older man with a women prolly 35-40 years younger....
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Asian babes are hotter, you don’t need nearly the cash to impress them as in Eastern Europe or here, and they generally make good wives/life mates and mothers.

Plus, even after having kids, they retain their physical appeal well into older age, whereas most 50-ish/60-ish American women have ballooned up so much they try to cover all that awful blubber with moo-moos. .
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It's common here too.  Women are naturally attracted to men with money.
View Quote
And there it is.

Women are hard-wired to look for men who can provide for them and their offspring.  It's been that way for generations.
Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:22:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/18/2022 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Renting is cheaper than buying
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:12:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Renting is cheaper than buying
View Quote

That all depends on how heavily you intend to use the implement.

Link Posted: 9/19/2022 4:52:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is Mrs Rabinowitz. This is her a few months ago. She turns 65 in less than three months.

We met when she was 53 and I was 55.  She was widowed for 2 1/2 years and I was divorced for 6.

No one pursued her until I spotted her at dance lessons.  Explain that….good looking…professionally stable…solid conservative and Christian values.

I guess the other men were looking for a younger woman who would not be able to hold a conversation.  They were idiots and really missed our. BTW I had no money. I had time for her, though.

God permitted me to hit the jackpot.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/333347/457B0E08-EA6D-4EB9-BBDE-F942F6EC324E_jpe-2530951.JPG
View Quote

The older the berry the sweeter the juice!
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:21:02 AM EDT
[#41]
My current GF is 25, I am 43 and my daughter is 15.   I am comfortable financially but far from rich, gf told me point blank she chose me because I am not whiny retard that only wants to play video games.
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 5:23:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Doesnt appear to be any gold digging shallow money chasing hoes left in this country. No sir never see that
View Quote

Will we need to import some Hot Ho's on H1B visas ...  You know to do "The Work" that rich spoiled entitled American women won't "Do" anymore ...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 9/19/2022 6:27:49 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Asian babes are hotter, you don’t need nearly the cash to impress them as in Eastern Europe or here
View Quote

I see you've never dated a Korean
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Asian babes are hotter, you don’t need nearly the cash to impress them as in Eastern Europe or here

Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:56:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
My current GF is 25, I am 43 and my daughter is 15.   I am comfortable financially but far from rich, gf told me point blank she chose me because I am not whiny retard that only wants to play video games.
View Quote

This is more common than some men realize, at least in my experience.
In the past year, I have heard 2 gals say something similar while on a date with them.
One was 30 yrs younger, one was 25 yrs younger.
When you get older, you can still smile and be charming, it works.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#46]
I'm okay with that.
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:26:10 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He who has the brightest plumage pulls the choicest tail.

I generally wear about $100 worth of clothes on a usual day. A couple of months ago I wore a knockoff Gucci cap I bought for $8 in Iraq to the store and a barely out of high school cashier that wouldn't even look at me before came over to another cashier's line to talk to me
View Quote
*pulls up chair*

go on...
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm a lot richer in eastern Europe than I am here.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:28:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Here too.

DiCaprio dumps all of his when they turn 25 to get a younger one.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2022 8:29:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
We have rattlesnake island here on Lake Erie. It's privately owned and is essentially a whore house for the local rich guys. They employ, almost exclusively, young eastern European Woman. Mostly Ukrainian.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top