Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 294 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By fox2008:

When the time comes to rebuild/restore this clinic I'd be happy to contribute.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

This.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Agreed. I’d guess many who have supported him and his party are doing much the same.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#3]
ELINT News
@ELINTNews
Number of active IDF soldiers last week: ~170,000
Number of active IDF soldiers today: ~530,000
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Senate ratifies all treaties.  I think the Majority Leader historically will meet with foreign dignitaries, IIRC.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:
Originally Posted By macro:

Now Schumer is meeting with China? When did he get appointed diplomat to the eastern world?

Senate ratifies all treaties.  I think the Majority Leader historically will meet with foreign dignitaries, IIRC.
Is this the custom during a war footing? I could understand having a low-level guy handle the routine administrative stuff during peace time. On the precipice of war, shouldn't a senior cabinet official, or even the President be having these conversations?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#5]
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By fike:

And Al Jazeera pumping the story.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Anastasios:
Originally Posted By AZNetEng:
Still playing catch up... did we get confirmation that Hezbollah did come across the border?

@ AZNetEng

It was a false alarm set off by a bad case of on edge.

And Al Jazeera pumping the story.
That figures
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:38:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: _DR] [#7]

Hamas initiated Operation Al-Aqsa Flood – a multi-pronged surprise attack into Israel via land, sea and air. Hamas said it was in retaliation for the storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem and Israeli settlers’ growing violence against Palestinians.
View Quote

Israeli settlers’ growing violence against Palestinians?

Help me out here...what might that be?  Having Music festivals? Farming? Defending their Kibbutz against rapists and child killers? Is that what violence Al Jizz-eera means?

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:38:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By x248716x:

i think autopsies also look at the lungs.  if alive while burning, the victim inhales fire, inside of lungs shows fire damage.  if dead while burning, the inside of lungs don't show fire damage.  stuff like that.  of course, if the body is reduced to ash, you can't do the forensic analysis.

but I don't know shit.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By x248716x:
Originally Posted By CMiller:
I'm seeing a lot of images on Telegram where they say people were burned alive.  Obviously it's horrific either way, but how do they know that vs being shot first and then set on fire?  Has anybody seen actual footage or evidence that shows which version is correct?

i think autopsies also look at the lungs.  if alive while burning, the victim inhales fire, inside of lungs shows fire damage.  if dead while burning, the inside of lungs don't show fire damage.  stuff like that.  of course, if the body is reduced to ash, you can't do the forensic analysis.

but I don't know shit.

Yeah I'd assume it would be determined in autopsy, but I doubt that has happened with any of these cases.  I think people are just seeing burned bodies and it's easy to believe the worst considering everything that happened.

Personally I'm hoping they weren't alive for their sake, but I know I saw reports of them trying to burn people out of their safe rooms so I won't be surprised if it turns out at least some of them were actually burned alive.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:39:15 PM EDT
[#9]
map in tweet
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PoiDog:

Got him right in the joules...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PoiDog:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:

Ohm my God, just stop already!

Got him right in the joules...

Definitely didn't get it free of charge.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:39:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Hatari:

That shit stain enabled it for years.

Fuck him.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Chokey:

Fuck him.
Him and Obama both. They have quite a bit to answer for.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I think it might not be a bad idea for the IDF to NOT put boots on the ground in GAZA.

For one thing, they may very well be needed elsewhere.

The bigger reason, though, is that with all those buildings demolished, it'd be like Salerno (I think it was), or even Stalingrad.

A shattered city like that is optimal for defenders and there'll be fighters under/behind every piece of concrete big enough to offer cover.

Sounds like a death trap to me.

Instead, they should just continue bombing and bring up artillery; blasting it into oblivion, no matter how long it takes.

Why play into their hands?
View Quote

You know very well you can't clear dead space without recon first.

They have to go in.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:41:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
map in tweet
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By absael:
I haven't seen this posted yet.  What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4tlbr3RVy4
View Quote

She can burn in hell too
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:41:38 PM EDT
[#16]
written in crayon for those reading from Rio Linda.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 18aBro72:

What fool would hand a muslim a weapon?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By von_landstuhl:
Originally Posted By Miami_JBT:
Instead of ammunition restrictions, waiting periods, and bureaucratic firearm licensing, Israel needs a Second Amendment protecting the individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense.

Is that just Jews and Christians, or Muslims, too?

The Israeli Army has been using Berber scouts for years.  There are also some prominent (and not so prominent) Israeli Muslims who probably SHOULD be armed, since even taking a job with the Israeli Government or serving on an executive council/board is enough to make you a target for Hamas.  "So, Dr Abdullah, you were the head of surgery at a prominent hospital and were selected to serve on the review board for the Israeli Medical Association?  INFIDEL!".
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:42:25 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes

Fuck him.

But they never will.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:42:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:43:24 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

This is truly crushing to hear. A clinic dedicated to helping those in need being a sight of murder and destruction.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:44:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HIPPO] [#21]
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1712235926426907075

BREAKING:

The office of Israel's Prime Minister confirms that Israeli soldiers found beheaded babies in the Kfar Aza Kibbutz

~4:30 vid in tweet
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:44:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Honestly, and maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, he looks like he is guilty. I think he knows exactly how much he has enabled Iran, I think he knows that they have outsmarted him at every turn, I think he knows he is in way over his head, and I think that maybe he realizes that his hubris resulted (in part) in the wholesale slaughtering of innocents.

I dont expect him to admit it, but i think (maybe i just like to think) that he is experiencing extreme regret. Id like to think that he is experiencing self doubt. Id like to think that on some level he feels like he has done irreparable damage.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By feetpiece:
There is a part of me that thinks his emotion and reaction was genuine.

He's just emoting for the camera. Pretending he hasn't seen things the pooblic hasn't is naive.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/b12888a03fced7de3574ec475433eaff5725a9ce/0_41_3500_2101/master/3500.jpg?width=1200&quality=85&auto=format&fit=max&s=3e2ea0142aad5f77b937460168761dac

Honestly, and maybe its just wishful thinking on my part, he looks like he is guilty. I think he knows exactly how much he has enabled Iran, I think he knows that they have outsmarted him at every turn, I think he knows he is in way over his head, and I think that maybe he realizes that his hubris resulted (in part) in the wholesale slaughtering of innocents.

I dont expect him to admit it, but i think (maybe i just like to think) that he is experiencing extreme regret. Id like to think that he is experiencing self doubt. Id like to think that on some level he feels like he has done irreparable damage.

Oh, he knows except it's been deliberate. Pepperidge Farm remembers when Biden handed the reigns to General Austin in Baghdad prior to the Arab Spring and spontanious "rise" of ISIS.

The events we're witnessing have been in the works since Obama's first term
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By shaggy:

I agree.  Short of nuking Gaza (which isn't going to happen for any number of reasons) there's going to be dug in terrorists in Gaza when the IDF goes in and thats going to cost a lot if Israeli lives.  Mine the everloving fuck out of the security perimeter, and if so much as a frisbee comes flying over the wall, Israeli artillery and the IAF makes several more blocks of Gaza disappear.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shaggy:
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I think it might not be a bad idea for the IDF to NOT put boots on the ground in GAZA.

For one thing, they may very well be needed elsewhere.

The bigger reason, though, is that with all those buildings demolished, it'd be like Salerno (I think it was), or even Stalingrad.

A shattered city like that is optimal for defenders and there'll be fighters under/behind every piece of concrete big enough to offer cover.

Sounds like a death trap to me.

Instead, they should just continue bombing and bring up artillery; blasting it into oblivion, no matter how long it takes.

Why play into their hands?

I agree.  Short of nuking Gaza (which isn't going to happen for any number of reasons) there's going to be dug in terrorists in Gaza when the IDF goes in and thats going to cost a lot if Israeli lives.  Mine the everloving fuck out of the security perimeter, and if so much as a frisbee comes flying over the wall, Israeli artillery and the IAF makes several more blocks of Gaza disappear.

Yeah, MOUT is the great equalizer. Avoid if at all possible.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Is this the custom during a war footing? I could understand having a low-level guy handle the routine administrative stuff during peace time. On the precipice of war, shouldn't a senior cabinet official, or even the President be having these conversations?
View Quote

The US is not on a war footing.  So, Im not sure anything has changed.  If we formally declared war, Im guessing things would change.  

But as much as I hate Schmuck, I dont think it unusual for him to be meeting with officials in China...esp since he is the same party as POTUS.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:45:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Yeah, MOUT is the great equalizer. Avoid if at all possible.
View Quote

Once they get the majority of hostages, bunker buster time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

How horrible, damn just damn.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By SoCalExile:
View Quote

Thank you, I needed that laugh!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:46:51 PM EDT
[#28]
written in crayon for those reading from Rio Linda.
View Quote

3. Gazans do not remain in Gaza after war ends.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

If the water and food are cut off it will only be a matter of days before people start to exit Gaza on their own.
View Quote

To paraphrase "Hotel California" - they can exit anytime they want, they just can never leave....

Works for me.
Want to cure a cancer, kill all the cancer cells
FAFO time!
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Yeah not major just a little scuffle.
View Quote

Link not working for me, is this shit being scuttled?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:48:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Is Twitter/X down for anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Twitter down for anyone else?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

She was hateful and condescending from the start. She just did it with a smile.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dracster:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:
Originally Posted By Bloviator:
Originally Posted By JLAudio:
Worth the watch

This is something everyone needs to watch.

I remember seeing that at the time. Just watch it again. It's chilling just the way she turns from being a pretense of friendly to just so cold and honest at the end.

She was hateful and condescending from the start. She just did it with a smile.

Link doesn't work. All i see is a pooch sitting in a chair.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

If that kibbutz gets rebuilt instead of turned into a memorial I think a lot of folks here would pitch in.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#35]
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1712235926426907075

BREAKING:

The office of Israel's Prime Minister confirms that Israeli soldiers found beheaded babies in the Kfar Aza Kibbutz

~4:30 vid in tweet
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:49:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Ike838:

Lend/Lease works for me.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ike838:
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
It really is a shame that Israel does not have any B-52's. They could carpet bomb the strip into rubble. A little operation linebacker would be good for the soul.

Lend/Lease works for me.
Crews included. Star of David magnets on order.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:

On a normal battlefield, with traditional warfare, you would be correct. Going door to door in a city of a million that has a vast and sophisticated tunnel network, that is a different story. The IDF isn’t that big and doesn’t have the capability to clear the entire city and tunnel network. Especially with an enemy the is entrenched and waiting for it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:

Israel doesn't need two Navy carriers, Air Force bombers, and thousands of Marines to conquer Hamas.  
They would need them for Iran.  

On a normal battlefield, with traditional warfare, you would be correct. Going door to door in a city of a million that has a vast and sophisticated tunnel network, that is a different story. The IDF isn’t that big and doesn’t have the capability to clear the entire city and tunnel network. Especially with an enemy the is entrenched and waiting for it.

Depends on how you clear the tunnel network.  Vietnam-type tunnel clearance, no.  However, oxygenated propane or natural gas does good work; ANFO does wonders!  Not to mention that, for areas relatively close to the beach, the Mediterranean Sea has a LOT of salt water in it!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:49:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By atavistic:

3. Gazans do not remain in Gaza after war ends.
View Quote
They've got to be somewhere, and I don't want them here.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:49:47 PM EDT
[#39]
Twitter down for anyone else?
View Quote
Yes.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By kells81:
I guess the official FO Rooster has now been named Steve,   Follow me for more important updates.  
View Quote

Dunno WHO named FO ROOSTER Steve.....Fo Rooster is Fo Rooster to me - as will Gaza always be twinned with "insert the name of a" random NorK village
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:51:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Yes.
View Quote

It was for me as well. Back up now.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:51:08 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote
Sorry to hear it, Doc.  Fuck evil
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:51:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MFP_4073] [#43]

View Quote

just drop bombs 'til there's only boulders left.   then drop more until its only stones left.  then more 'til all that remains is dust.

it's do-able.  there area is not overly large.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Plank_Spanker:

View All Quotes

Yeah not major just a little scuffle.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1711181776314581312
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

It works.

Just a pushing match mostly. Not mostly peaceful protest levels of violence.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:52:22 PM EDT
[#46]
There is a part of me that thinks his emotion and reaction was genuine. Its such a completely violent reality that I doubt many public officials have ever had to digest this kind of intel. Hopefully he and his cabinet understand that this same level of violence will happen here eventually if nothing is done to secure the border and stop prioritizing diversity above everything else.
View All Quotes
There is a part of me that thinks his emotion and reaction was genuine. Its such a completely violent reality that I doubt many public officials have ever had to digest this kind of intel. Hopefully he and his cabinet understand that this same level of violence will happen here eventually if nothing is done to secure the border and stop prioritizing diversity above everything else.
I hope that true and that his prints and those of his asshole former boss are all over those bodies.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

Based on the whole Holocaust thing, I think Germany should let Israel do whatever the fuck Israel wants.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:54:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#48]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

Depends on how you clear the tunnel network.  Vietnam-type tunnel clearance, no.  However, oxygenated propane or natural gas does good work; ANFO does wonders!  Not to mention that, for areas relatively close to the beach, the Mediterranean Sea has a LOT of salt water in it!  
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:54:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: justanotherday] [#49]
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:

An American politician
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ValleyGunner:

An American politician

Deleted
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Is Twitter/X down for anyone else?
View Quote

it was, but it's back up for me now.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 294 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top