Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 295 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 4thbreak:
Yes.
View Quote

me too
well I should say when I click the last couple links in the past several pages I get a “ not found” page
I don’t have a twitter account fwiw
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:56:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By brass:
Pretty neat video:

View Quote

Good. Need to track down crispy’s family and send them a bill for the utility work to replace the transformer.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By absael:
I haven't seen this posted yet.  What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4tlbr3RVy4
View Quote

I always understood that the majority of communists, as well as the majority of Muslims, defied that description - human.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm hearing continuous ordinance of several types now on the live feed.  Has Israel crossed the line of departure yet?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By _DR:

The problem with moose limb countries, as we learned in Afghanistan and Iraq, is you can easily win the war, but you can never win the peace.

They are not Germany or Japan.
View Quote
It's not impossible.  The problem is that the west doesn't have the mental ability to wrap it's head around what it would take to gain compliance.

They are brutal cultures.  You have to be willing to be just as or more brutal.  The west cannot mentally handle that degree of depravity being attributed to it.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
View Quote

I'd love to think that. Do I think it'll happen? No. I'd love CAG AND DEVGRU IN THIS BITCH. IS IT GOING TO HAPPEN,  PROBABLY.   Is it going to change the outcome?  Probably not. Shit is not gonna be fun, but it'll be effective.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I thought I heard artillery.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:00:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

Many of the most horrific pictures you guys have seen are from Kfar Aza

View Quote

I am very sorry for your loss.

This adds to my already heavy sadness and boiling anger.  I don't know what else to even say.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:00:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: temetnoscesax] [#9]
Originally Posted By justanotherday:

Fort Hood Shooter
View Quote

Workplace Violence, so injured troops could be denied medical benefits and Dems could deny it was a terrorist attack.

Fuck Obama and Fuck the Dems.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:01:32 PM EDT
[#10]
20 years ago, in my fathers honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

Many of you longtime ARFCOMers may recall some of our family medical/dental missions our family would do around the world.  Many of you sent me hundreds of hats that I would pass out after pulling a tooth.  

This little clinic is the result of our humanitarian efforts we directed at Israel. It just a little place, but it carries the name of my deceased father and it is also the source of pride within myself and my family.  I often reflect on how proud pops would be to know this little clinic, which bares his name, was in a quaint dairy farm kibbutz in heart of Israel.  

This clinic would attend to small medical emergencies and routine medical treatments and exams.  It also served as a community bomb shelter.  

Kfar Aza is now the scene of some of the most obscene and horrific depravity that humankind can offer.  The scene of burned corpses, murdered babies, rapes and executions.  The doors of the clinic were breached and murders took place within its walls.

This picture was taken 18 years ago at the dedication ceremony.  The toe head at the podium is my oldest son.  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161250/128FE107-95EE-477C-BE0B-F8449C2D60C6-2987429.jpg

View Quote

You're a good man Drsalee. My deepest sympathies and condolences.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:

She can burn in hell too
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:

She can burn in hell too
In due time...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:02:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Crash_Test_Dhimmi:

Thank you Mal_means_bad!

https://i.imgur.com/qeX5tdX.jpeg

https://twitter.com/CrashTestDhimmi/status/1712225323830399198

View Quote
Sir you have a new follower.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:02:58 PM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Brother I can't believe I know someone who's been close to not one, but two horrific attacks. You must be very strong or God would not put these burdens upon you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:03:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Federov] [#14]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

maybe Qatar should stfu and stop harboring terrorists.
View Quote

That's the country that Biden's shitheel in the State Department said is holding Iran's billions that Biden gave them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By macro:
There is a part of me that thinks his emotion and reaction was genuine. Its such a completely violent reality that I doubt many public officials have ever had to digest this kind of intel. Hopefully he and his cabinet understand that this same level of violence will happen here eventually if nothing is done to secure the border and stop prioritizing diversity above everything else.
View Quote

I get what you're saying. But to me it's not much different than one of the terrorists feeling bad about it afterward.

He facilitated this. His party continues to facilitate this.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:04:36 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I remember that hat drive and either you or other arfcommers posting pics of the wide spectrum of different logo baseball caps
I am sorry Drsalee
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:06:11 PM EDT
[#17]
From AP:

Far-right protesters riot outside hospital in Tel Aviv

More than a hundred far-right protesters rioted outside one of the main hospitals in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night after hearing reports that doctors there were treating a militant from Hamas, according to Hagai Levine, Chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians.

Protesters from La Familia — a group of notoriously racist Jerusalem fans of the “Beitar” soccer team — blocked the main entrance to the emergency room for three hours, according to videos circulated by doctors on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter. The ultranationalist soccer fans clashed violently with police and disrupted the passage of emergency crews into the hospital.

At the time of the riot, Sheba hospital was not treating any militants from Hamas, Levine said. It’s unclear if militants have been treated in Israel’s public hospitals since the Hamas rampage on Saturday.

The protest came on the heels of a letter circulated Wednesday by Israeli health minister Moshe Arbel that barred Israel’s public hospitals from treating militants. Arbel wrote that injured militants should be referred to the Israeli military or Israel’s intelligence services.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:07:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Apparently Phyllis Randall, the Chair of the Loudoun County, Virginia Board of Supervisors and her Chief of Staff hate the Jews. Below is what she posted this past weekend (apparently deleted since). Hamas murders, rapes, tortures, and mutilates indiscriminately and are actual modern Nazis/fascists yet she has the nerve to invoke images attempting to portray Israel as Nazis victimizing the poor, poor, innocent Gazans who full support Hamas's actions. Those of you who know me know why this is gets to me on multiple levels. Her chief of staff is a real winner too it seems. I am making it my mission for the next few weeks until the election to do everything I can to see her unseated. I may not be able to pick up a rifle and fight in the IDF anymore, but I will fight their supporters here stateside to the best of my abilities.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Anastasios:
From AP:

More than a hundred far-right protesters rioted outside one of the main hospitals in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night after hearing reports that doctors there were treating a militant from Hamas, according to Hagai Levine, Chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians.

Protesters from La Familia — a group of notoriously racist Jerusalem fans of the “Beitar” soccer team — blocked the main entrance to the emergency room for three hours, according to videos circulated by doctors on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter. The ultranationalist soccer fans clashed violently with police and disrupted the passage of emergency crews into the hospital.

At the time of the riot, Sheba hospital was not treating any militants from Hamas, Levine said. It’s unclear if militants have been treated in Israel’s public hospitals since the Hamas rampage on Saturday.

The protest came on the heels of a letter circulated Wednesday by Israeli health minister Moshe Arbel that barred Israel’s public hospitals from treating militants. Arbel wrote that injured militants should be referred to the Israeli military or Israel’s intelligence services.
View Quote

I'm shocked they're taking any alive.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:09:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:12:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JellyBelly:

I went to grade school/middle school with a couple guys who'd hit you with stuff (books, backpacks, etc.) then when you stood to fight them they ran away pretending to be offended by my response saying how they were "just kidding". When that didn't work they'd run and hide behind a teacher for protection.

I wonder who the "teacher" will be once the ass whoopin' gets underway.
View Quote

Had to live the same way brother.  I only had to have 2 fights before they realized I wasn't playing.  3 rd one really sealed the deal.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:12:56 PM EDT
[#24]
From AP:

View Quote

action footage
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#25]
From AP:

View Quote

don't even blame them
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:
From AP:

Me too.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:14:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By jmt1271:

I get what you're saying. But to me it's not much different than one of the terrorists feeling bad about it afterward.

He facilitated this. His party continues to facilitate this.
View Quote

Dont mistake what I am saying for empathy. He should feel guilt like a razor slicing through sunburned skin. The look on his face and his body language gives me a glimmer of hope that he feels regret. I hope he does, and I hope it eats him alive from the inside out.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:14:45 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Thanks for sharing your story. I pray for the victims.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nicodemus7:
Originally Posted By Durka-Durka:
Originally Posted By realwar:
Hamas entering Israel on the first day of the assault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsKABdGUR5Q

Had there been a rifle behind every bush...

It’s disturbing to think how much death could have been prevented by an armed citizenry.

Fucking blade of grass, how do you two not know the quote?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:15:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By pmodas:
Apparently Phyllis Randall, the Chair of the Loudoun County, Virginia Board of Supervisors and her Chief of Staff hate the Jews. Below is what she posted this past weekend (apparently deleted since). Hamas murders, rapes, tortures, and mutilates indiscriminately and are actual modern Nazis/fascists yet she has the nerve to invoke images attempting to portray Israel as Nazis victimizing the poor, poor, innocent Gazans who full support Hamas's actions. Those of you who know me know why this is gets to me on multiple levels. Her chief of staff is a real winner too it seems. I am making it my mission for the next few weeks until the election to do everything I can to see her unseated. I may not be able to pick up a rifle and fight in the IDF anymore, but I will fight their supporters here stateside to the best of my abilities.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8Du_L1XAAAflE6?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote
Touch base with me if I can help out at all
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:

action footage
View All Quotes
From AP:

action footage

Seems to me those guys would be of more value in the IDF.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:16:00 PM EDT
[#32]
From AP:

View Quote

You don't fuck with angry Arsim in a group. Saw one video earlier, I would let them in and deal with it as they saw fit.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By macro:

Dont mistake what I am saying for empathy. He should feel guilt like a razor slicing through sunburned skin. The look on his face and his body language gives me a glimmer of hope that he feels regret. I hope he does, and I hope it eats him alive from the inside out.
View Quote

Concur.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:16:45 PM EDT
[#34]
What sort of flamethrowers are the US producing nowadays?  Seems like the Israelis could use them to clear some Gaza tunnels.  

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:17:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: texashomeserver] [#35]
South Korean pro Palestinian rally -

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:19:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MrGoodkat] [#36]
Originally Posted By Hatari:

Notice I said “for years” not just last month?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrGoodkat:

That shit stain enabled it for years.

Fuck him.

How come nobody seems to be talking about the pallets of cash the Obama/Biden admin sent to Iran?  That seems more likely to have been used to fund this attack than the billions that were recently sent just due to timing.

Notice I said “for years” not just last month?

I was agreeing with you/supporting your statement.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:20:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MFP_4073:

just drop bombs 'til there's only boulders left.   then drop more until its only stones left.  then more 'til all that remains is dust.

it's do-able.  there area is not overly large.
View Quote

As the troops used to say back in WW2, "Let the taxpayer take that hill," in reference to an arty barrage.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#38]

You don't fuck with angry Arsim in a group. Saw one video earlier, I would let them in and deal with it as they saw fit.
View All Quotes
From AP:

Had to look that word up.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By temetnoscesax:
Originally Posted By HIPPO:
https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1712235926426907075

BREAKING:

The office of Israel's Prime Minister confirms that Israeli soldiers found beheaded babies in the Kfar Aza Kibbutz

~4:30 vid in tweet

Fucking firebomb gaza and the west bank for 30 days and nights.  Fuck these animals.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:22:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
South Korean pro Palestinian rally -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712245442959069564
View Quote

Looks like about a half dozen Koreans.

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#41]

action footage
View All Quotes
From AP:

action footage

Looks like a lot of young healthy motivated fellas whose time would be better spent holding a rifle.

Stupid not to give capture terrorists whatever medical treatment they need. Living and being concious and comfortable means they're able to divulge information and you can hang the treatment over them trying flip them. They're currency for hostage swaps. And they're good PR.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:24:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
What sort of flamethrowers are the US producing nowadays?  Seems like the Israelis could use them to clear some Gaza tunnels.  
https://media.tenor.com/X0A5JbxM504AAAAd/blow-torch-soldier.gif
View Quote

SMAW-D is fairly effective and I’m sure there are even more advanced munitions. You have to get awfully close to use a flame thrower
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:25:13 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Rashida can go live with her ilk.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:26:00 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

These people are fucking vile!!!  
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:26:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

Bless you Dr Salee, you and your family have been through a lot.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:

Bless you Dr Salee, you and your family have been through a lot.

All this....no words.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

The Gaza tunnels are very deep, concrete lined structures. they are more like New York infrastructure than Vietnam or Mexican tunnels.

They need MOABs
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:27:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fike:

Looks like about a half dozen Koreans.

View Quote

The they should shoot those six in the street like the terrorists they are...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:27:44 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Set up a number of CO2 generators (not electrical generators, but actual Carbon Dioxide generator), then allow it to soak Gaza completely.   A dead terrorist is a compliant terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:28:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By azjeeper:

You're a good man Drsalee. My deepest sympathies and condolences.
View Quote

CAG and Devgru are undoubtedly there. Not that they're the only source of retribution,  they're just the best.  

I am happy knowing the best we have are going to be involved.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 295 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top