Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Israel currently under attack (Page 296 of 960)
Page / 960
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By METT-T:

Looks like a lot of young healthy motivated fellas whose time would be better spent holding a rifle.

Stupid not to give capture terrorists whatever medical treatment they need. Living and being concious and comfortable means they're able to divulge information and you can hang the treatment over them trying flip them. They're currency for hostage swaps. And they're good PR.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 69cutlass:
Originally Posted By Anastasios:
From AP:

Far-right protesters riot outside hospital in Tel Aviv

More than a hundred far-right protesters rioted outside one of the main hospitals in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night after hearing reports that doctors there were treating a militant from Hamas, according to Hagai Levine, Chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians.

Protesters from La Familia — a group of notoriously racist Jerusalem fans of the “Beitar” soccer team — blocked the main entrance to the emergency room for three hours, according to videos circulated by doctors on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter. The ultranationalist soccer fans clashed violently with police and disrupted the passage of emergency crews into the hospital.

At the time of the riot, Sheba hospital was not treating any militants from Hamas, Levine said. It’s unclear if militants have been treated in Israel’s public hospitals since the Hamas rampage on Saturday.

The protest came on the heels of a letter circulated Wednesday by Israeli health minister Moshe Arbel that barred Israel’s public hospitals from treating militants. Arbel wrote that injured militants should be referred to the Israeli military or Israel’s intelligence services.

action footage

Looks like a lot of young healthy motivated fellas whose time would be better spent holding a rifle.

Stupid not to give capture terrorists whatever medical treatment they need. Living and being concious and comfortable means they're able to divulge information and you can hang the treatment over them trying flip them. They're currency for hostage swaps. And they're good PR.

How many captured and released Islamic terrorists have repented and changed their lives, vs getting back into the terror game?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By BB:

The Gaza tunnels are very deep, concrete lined structures. they are more like New York infrastructure than Vietnam or Mexican tunnels.

They need MOABs
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:
Originally Posted By LurchAddams:
What sort of flamethrowers are the US producing nowadays?  Seems like the Israelis could use them to clear some Gaza tunnels.  
https://media.tenor.com/X0A5JbxM504AAAAd/blow-torch-soldier.gif

The Gaza tunnels are very deep, concrete lined structures. they are more like New York infrastructure than Vietnam or Mexican tunnels.

They need MOABs
Nah, just some pumps.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By pmodas:
Apparently Phyllis Randall, the Chair of the Loudoun County, Virginia Board of Supervisors and her Chief of Staff hate the Jews. Below is what she posted this past weekend (apparently deleted since). Hamas murders, rapes, tortures, and mutilates indiscriminately and are actual modern Nazis/fascists yet she has the nerve to invoke images attempting to portray Israel as Nazis victimizing the poor, poor, innocent Gazans who full support Hamas's actions. Those of you who know me know why this is gets to me on multiple levels. Her chief of staff is a real winner too it seems. I am making it my mission for the next few weeks until the election to do everything I can to see her unseated. I may not be able to pick up a rifle and fight in the IDF anymore, but I will fight their supporters here stateside to the best of my abilities.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F8Du_L1XAAAflE6?format=jpg&name=large
View Quote

This needs to be PLASTERED all over social media. Make these assholes feel the heat and lose their offices. They are not fit to serve.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By BB:

They need MOABs
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:
What sort of flamethrowers are the US producing nowadays?  Seems like the Israelis could use them to clear some Gaza tunnels.  

They need MOABs

Gas.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By fike:

Looks like about a half dozen Koreans.

View Quote

Worker's Solidarity, huh? Go figure there's communists living in South Korea.

I wonder how closely they're watched by USFK?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

They have been banned in the military for quite some time.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:30:48 PM EDT
[#7]
From AP:

View Quote

Far-Left Protestors would have set the hospital on fire, killing a few of their own by accident
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:30:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:
I may be in the minority with this opinion, but I think it might not be a bad idea for the IDF to NOT put boots on the ground in GAZA.

For one thing, they may very well be needed elsewhere.

The bigger reason, though, is that with all those buildings demolished, it'd be like Salerno (I think it was), or even Stalingrad.

A shattered city like that is optimal for defenders and there'll be fighters under/behind every piece of concrete big enough to offer cover.

Sounds like a death trap to me.

Instead, they should just continue bombing and bring up artillery; blasting it into oblivion, no matter how long it takes.

Why play into their hands?
View Quote

I imagine full of booby traps and IEDs too..
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:31:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 18aBro72] [#9]

How many captured and released Islamic terrorists have repented and changed their lives, vs getting back into the terror game?
View All Quotes
From AP:

More than a hundred far-right protesters rioted outside one of the main hospitals in Tel Aviv on Wednesday night after hearing reports that doctors there were treating a militant from Hamas, according to Hagai Levine, Chairman of the Israeli Association of Public Health Physicians.

Protesters from La Familia — a group of notoriously racist Jerusalem fans of the “Beitar” soccer team — blocked the main entrance to the emergency room for three hours, according to videos circulated by doctors on the platform X, formerly known as Twitter. The ultranationalist soccer fans clashed violently with police and disrupted the passage of emergency crews into the hospital.

At the time of the riot, Sheba hospital was not treating any militants from Hamas, Levine said. It’s unclear if militants have been treated in Israel’s public hospitals since the Hamas rampage on Saturday.

The protest came on the heels of a letter circulated Wednesday by Israeli health minister Moshe Arbel that barred Israel’s public hospitals from treating militants. Arbel wrote that injured militants should be referred to the Israeli military or Israel’s intelligence services.

action footage

Every single one of them will return to killing, its what rabid animals do.  Show them no quarter as they are not going to show us any.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:31:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#10]
Originally Posted By Federov:

That's the country that Biden's shitheel in the State Department said is holding Iran's billions that Biden gave them.
View Quote

Qatar funds Hamas. They buy the missiles launched into  Israel.

They gave Hamas $350 million in 2021

https://www.dw.com/en/who-is-hamas/a-57537872
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:31:36 PM EDT
[#12]
My brother just found out today that a guy he used to work with and his wife were killed in the attack.  They were found in their vehicle on side of the road, it was all shot up.            

I don't have any more details. The guy's daughter called my brother this morning.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By s707bw:
My brother just found out today that a guy he used to work with and his wife were killed in the attack.  They were found in their vehicle on side of the road, it was all shot up.            

I don't have any more details. The guy's daughter called my brother this morning.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:33:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By _DR:

The problem with moose limb countries, as we learned in Afghanistan and Iraq, is you can easily win the war, but you can never win the peace.

They are not Germany or Japan.
View Quote

That's because they haven't been properly conquered. We went into AFG and Iraq and tried to build nations before we destroyed the ideologies responsible for making them problems.

Case in point: Spain was once a Muslim country. The Reconquista fixed that.

The problem is that we don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R0N] [#15]
View Quote

We don't, thermobarics replaced them
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:33:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancow] [#16]
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1969iggy:
Originally Posted By Chokey:

I would normally take the opportunity to make fun of Binden for the way he was speaking, but i don't know what he's seen, and i can only imagine how i'd react on live national TV had i seen what i think he's saying he's seen.  This one time, i'll cut him a break.

This is what he and his boss wanted.
I think the internet really fucked up their plans. They expected a business as usual nobody cares attitude by the world but people are finally tired of the shit.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:34:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Whats the good multicam link tonight, went back a few pages and couldn't find it
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#18]

View All Quotes
From AP:

action footage

Not many. No bearing on the issue.

Israel is no stranger to hostage swaps, some that boggle the mind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Shalit

Other than that they can pump them for info and then shoot them and dump them in the desert or keep them in a cage until they're useful. Zero reason not to patch them up as well and as rapidly as they can. Within reason, they're not getting some million dollar prosthetic foot or something.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:35:19 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:36:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Dracster:

Why would the CSG even be in range?
View Quote

Hezbollah supposedly has c802 and p800 anti ship missiles with a max range of ~90 and ~180 miles max range for export versions. If the carrier is east of Cyprus, it's in range of the p800s.  I'd imagine getting targeting data for them would be a bit trickier.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:36:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By TXBBQGuy:
Whats the good multicam link tonight, went back a few pages and couldn't find it
View Quote

Replay: Israel and Gaza amid ongoing fighting (Day 5 Night)
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:37:01 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

This, please.

Also can we get @King-Of-Town to place links of these in the OP? It would be very helpful.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Replay: Israel and Gaza amid ongoing fighting (Day 5 Night)

If you go back to the first page, flashman's post has all the links. I can't ever remember the name of the stream so I go to the first page.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Shit getting hairy on the feed.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:38:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DonKey153:

Hezbollah supposedly has c802 and p800 anti ship missiles with a max range of ~90 and ~180 miles max range for export versions. If the carrier is east of Cyprus, it's in range of the p800s.  I'd imagine getting targeting data for them would be a bit trickier.
View All Quotes

We can only hope we have accurate intel on their capabilities. And, locations.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:39:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 18aBro72:

Gas.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

They need MOABs

Gas.

The irony would be biblical
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By THOT_Vaccine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mrqgQEbOZA
View All Quotes

T minus FO Rooster
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:39:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:39:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Bottle:

If you go back to the first page, flashman's post has all the links. I can't ever remember the name of the stream so I go to the first page.
View Quote

ETA the OP I mean. There's a quote there with flashman's post.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:40:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By grambosc:

I am very sorry for your loss.

This adds to my already heavy sadness and boiling anger.  I don't know what else to even say.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my father's honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

**SNIP**

This adds to my already heavy sadness and boiling anger.  I don't know what else to even say.  
When this unwinds and the clinic can reopen, I'm willing to donate to get it going again.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:41:10 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
From AP:

action footage

They may not have been called up yet, they could have a reserve job where they get to commute back and forth to base, or they may have a criminal record and have been disqualified from further service.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#33]

View All Quotes

If they do shoot, they better not miss, because the response from the escorts and the CAG would be like something out of the Old Testament.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By AzzFaceKillah:

CAG and Devgru are undoubtedly there. Not that they're the only source of retribution,  they're just the best.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0xsVlF-Txk

I am happy knowing the best we have are going to be involved.
View Quote

We have elements there, even prior to this going off. We have contractors there as well. FAST Co. does a lot of work with Israel as well.

We should just rip the bandaid off, have Congress declare war on Hamas, expel Omar and Talib. send in the 11th MEU. Have the 81st fly in and have both assist in providing security within Israel so the IDF is free to do what they need to do.

Over 20 Americans confirmed dead about 17 or more presumed to be hostages. That is an act of war
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By texashomeserver:
South Korean pro Palestinian rally -

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712245442959069564

WTF?
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:42:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mancow:
Shit getting hairy on the feed.
View Quote

I wanna see some tracer fire rolling in there like lasers and shit
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Skywarner:

This needs to be PLASTERED all over social media. Make these assholes feel the heat and lose their offices. They are not fit to serve.
View Quote

I think a lot of these leftist politicians have made statements of support of the pali's just like before. Now there's confirmation of atrocities- even Biden mentioned them- and now they're in damage control; deleting and remaining silent to the press.

I sincerely hope it gets worse and worse for them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:
Originally Posted By BB:

They need MOABs

Gas.

Use the right tool for the job.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:43:16 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

If you consider that we have a number of members who have posted that they or friends/family are finding out that they knew a victim(s), you have to figure most families in Israel knew someone killed. I don’t think many there will be asking for any kind of restraint
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#40]

Thank you
View All Quotes

Thank you
the chat is full of retards
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#41]
The only lights in Gaza tonight should be from fires.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

If they do shoot, they better not miss, because the response from the escorts and the CAG would be like something out of the Old Testament.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Saltwater-Hillbilly:

I think the response might be very similar if they try and miss.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:45:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By wganz:
When this unwinds and the clinic can reopen, I'm willing to donate to get it going again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wganz:
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
20 years ago, in my father's honor, my wife and I created a little emergency medical clinic in Kfar Aza.  

**SNIP**

There had better be a sticky for this.  I don’t know your financial situation doc, I’d assume you’d be more than capable of getting it back up and running yourself, but I really want to help.   I’ve been very fortunate the past few years after several awful years.   I want to help.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:46:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By gpoman:
View Quote

Soon, but not soon enough.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:47:18 PM EDT
[#45]
I’m interested to see if the Tavor 7 gets some deployment in Gaza.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:47:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Gas.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB:

They need MOABs

Gas.
Yep, pump CO into them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:47:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By gpoman:
View Quote

And radiation...
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:49:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I finally got to the end of the thread.

Thank you all for the information.

I don't post much because I preach to the choir.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By SamBoga:
View Quote

This is personal.

They will go biblical on them.
Link Posted: 10/11/2023 7:49:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Not many. No bearing on the issue.

Israel is no stranger to hostage swaps, some that boggle the mind. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilad_Shalit

Other than that they can pump them for info and then shoot them and dump them in the desert or keep them in a cage until they're useful. Zero reason not to patch them up as well and as rapidly as they can. Within reason, they're not getting some million dollar prosthetic foot or something.
View Quote

Mercy is not an option for the outnumbered, fighting for survival.

You live in a world that doesn't exist, and with Hamas types, should never have existed.
Page / 960
Israel currently under attack (Page 296 of 960)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top