Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Not a 2a guy.  Milquetoast.   So I say douchnozzle that can suck it.

eta he does try to pretend 2a at times to pander.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
BS. Post a single anti 2a thing he’s ever said.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Trump zealots don’t like him because he’s actually pro gun.

“There are forces in this country that have been trying to take guns away from Americans for generations,” Napolitano said. “These forces will try to use this tragedy to walk closer to their goal, which is to disarm citizenry. And a disarmed citizenry is a nation of sheep.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-control-would-create-a-nation-of-sheep-judge-napolitano
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've watched his videos about constitutional law, historical precedent and other aspects.  I've learned a lot, the guy is a legal genius.

However, I don't think I share the same opinions as him in some aspects.  He's not very pro-Trump so he's going to get bashed here, but this place will bash the shit out of Thomas Jefferson if they don't get a harump out of him.
View Quote
This.  He's not a gungrabber and he says he believes in RKBA and 2A but EBRs make him pee himself.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Another stooge who says whatever his paymasters instruct him to say.
View Quote
He went full retard after his suspension. Someone has a gun to his head.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He has always been a little nutty and is getting worse it seems.
View Quote
Lately he’s really been pushing some stupid theories/speculations/assumptions. Typical of the media but he’s been crazy lately. Thinks of himself as a libertarian.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:50:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Fucking based!
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BS. Post a single anti 2a thing he's ever said.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.  You should seriously watch him more.

Just because he isnt busy slandering the 2a doesn't make him a proponent.  At least not the Shall Not Be Infringed proponent like I am.   I won't speak for you.  Maybe you aren't quite as devoted....maybe you are.  I don't know you.

There are worse judges but dont think he is your 2a buddy.  Because he ain't.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:58:20 AM EDT
[#10]
He regularly gives his opinion with zero relation to the law, but tries to come off as an authority due to his Judge title.

I have disagreed with him several times on his subjective opinions, but hes a tool because he always treats his opinion as logical and objective.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 10:58:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Erick Erickson, yes I know the trumpsters hate him, was an election law lawyer before becoming a radio host and made the statement that if you have a pattern and practice of doing something before running for office, ie. paying off floozies to keep quiet, they can't all of the sudden say it's now illegal because you became a politician.
View Quote
Horseshack.

Obama and Larry Sinclair...Bill & Hillary trail of blood from Mena-Little Rock-DC...Even the many scandals in the hiding in the Bushes...quickly spiked in the main stream media...never to see any real light of day.

With President Trump it has been non stop 24-7-365 relentless pursuit and harassment trying to turn the country against him and to isolate,marginalize,alienate his presidency...spending billions of dollars...imagine what the bill for all the press and airtime used up against him...all the resources spending in trying to end his presidency...

I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime...
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Anyone who accrues more than 2 minutes of broadcast media air time in their life becomes incapable of authentic thought. They're a brand embedded on a meat server.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:09:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You’re the Tool Moron, you can’t even spell his name correctly!
View Quote
Ooh does the Tool Moron have a YouTube channel? I am thinking about upgrading some of my tools
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Just because he isnt busy slandering the 2a doesn't make him a proponent.  At least not the Shall Not Be Infringed proponent like I am.   I won't speak for you.  Maybe you aren't quite as devoted....maybe you are.  I don't know you.

View Quote
Have you read any of his books? He supports repealing the NFA & GCA and is against any form of registration or licensing.

His chapter on the 2A in his book “Lies the Government Told You” is one of the best summaries of unconstitutional government attacking gun rights ever written.

He wrote another great chapter about the right to self defense in his book “It is Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong.”

He was one of the only people in media defending the 2A and it’s true meaning after Parkland earlier this year.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've watched his videos about constitutional law, historical precedent and other aspects.  I've learned a lot, the guy is a legal genius.

However, I don't think I share the same opinions as him in some aspects.  He's not very pro-Trump so he's going to get bashed here, but this place will bash the shit out of Thomas Jefferson if they don't get a harump out of him.
View Quote
I tend to agree with you. I've learned a lot watching his legal anaylsis of the Clinton Espionage Act violations and many other issues. But, sometimes I think that he is wrong and he seems to be going on about it just because he does hold a bias. While I'm no expert on the Campaign Finance law, I've seen other legal experts present an opinion that makes a lot more sense about this same issue. Napolitano says that President Trump is in violation of Campaign Finance law if he paid to silence Daniels and McDougall with payoffs, even if it is from his own pocket, just because part of the reason was to silence them so their stories wouldn't affect his chances of winning the presidency. Even if he did (as a matter of practice) that long before he ran for president as a matter of SOP just to protect his reputation and insulate his family from negative publicity. Meaning that he paid off prostitutes like Daniels and McDougall to avoid embarrassment to his family and that winning the presidency was just an extra benefit this time around. That doesn't make any sense and I tend to believe the other legal experts that disagree.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
His been on Alex Jones radio show a couple of times
View Quote
Great! An alien abduction/invasion/arrival nut, interviewing a biased, former judge. Can't imagine the BS that came out of such an exchange. And don't want to either.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#17]
Andrew Napolitano was the toast of GD until last summer when he (rightly) pointed out that Brett Kavanaugh is a phony conservative. Of course this has since been proven by Kavanaugh’s siding with the leftists on the court in refusing to hear a case regarding defunding of Planned Parenthood but since GOP neocons are quick to anger and slow to forgive I doubt Judge Nap will ever regain the standing he once held in American conservatism.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:40:24 AM EDT
[#18]
He was anti-establishment while Trump was donating to the Clintons.

Yet people here call him the establishment.  You can't make this shit up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Okay.  Again, post proof of his anti-2A views.  I've never seen it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Ooh does the Tool Moron have a YouTube channel? I am thinking about upgrading some of my tools
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I gotta admit it is fucking PAINFUL to read that fucked up abortion of an attempt at spelling.  And I hope the fleas of a thousand diseased camels swarm on OP's genitalia for leaving it up there and not doing the fucking decent thing and correcting it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Okay.  Again, post proof of his anti-2A views.  I've never seen it.
View Quote
Jesus fucking Christ, I've seen him make anti-RKBA statements on Varney's show myself but I can't show it to you or even cite date and time.  The fact is he's a NYC denizen, he may believe in 2A but he's not an absolutist like a lot of us are.  He believes in "reasonable" restrictions and as I said above EBR's scare him.  He may not want to grab your fudd gun, but he probably wouldn't mind seeing JBTs round up your AR.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Has he been right about anything in the last year?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:54:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Another stooge who says whatever his paymasters instruct him to say.
View Quote
Judge version of Juan "I'll cross the street to avoid black kids" Williams.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Jeez, a little testy, no?

Besides, YOU spelled moran wrong.

17'r
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#26]
I've watched about 8 videos of him on YouTube on various shows trying to find a shred of anti-gun about him and I'm still finding nothing.  Similar to what you posted there.

Although he hints at "small guns with people who are well trained" which can be construed to be anti-2A if you drill down to it, but I'll assume it's not since he has no other leanings that would indicate he means it in a restrictive way.  I'd be curious to know if he would prefer it to be illegal for a teacher to open carry or have an AR-15 in a gun safe in the classroom.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Jesus fucking Christ, I've seen him make anti-RKBA statements on Varney's show myself but I can't show it to you or even cite date and time.  The fact is he's a NYC denizen, he may believe in 2A but he's not an absolutist like a lot of us are.  He believes in "reasonable" restrictions and as I said above EBR's scare him.  He may not want to grab your fudd gun, but he probably wouldn't mind seeing JBTs round up your AR.
View Quote
Everything you posted is wrong.

He thinks citizens should have the same guns as the government. I posted his quote and a link to the article on page 1.

He doesn’t live in NY.

He supports repealing the NFA and GCA and has wrote about why the are unconstitutional in his books.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:20:18 PM EDT
[#28]
He certainly spoke the truth there but it does seem he has turned into a Trump basher.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He certainly spoke the truth there but since he has turned into a a Trump basher.
View Quote
Is it maybe because Napolitano is pro-2A and Trump doesn't seem to understand it?

Maybe take that principle and apply it across other issues.

One of the reasons I'm a "NeverTrumper" at the moment is that he IS establishment in many ways.  Remember the three roles of government?  "Defense, health care, and education" was it?

Yeah, Napolitano won't be on your side if you believe that.  Nor will I.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:26:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Everything you posted is wrong.

He thinks citizens should have the same guns as the government. I posted his quote and a link to the article on page 1.

He doesn’t live in NY.

He supports repealing the NFA and GCA and has wrote about why the are unconstitutional in his books.
View Quote
That's all well and good but the plain fact is that he has made other statements that contradict what you say he said and I and apparently others have heard him.  And I said he's a NYC denizen.  Ok, he was born in Newark, was a judge in Newark, taught in Brooklyn, and his base of operations is NYC.  I have no fucking idea what his home address is but I guarantee you he isn't commuting from fucking Tupelo, MS.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That's all well and good but the plain fact is that he has made other statements that contradict what you say he said and I and apparently others have heard him.  And I said he's a NYC denizen.  Ok, he was born in Newark, was a judge in Newark, taught in Brooklyn, and his base of operations is NYC.  I have no fucking idea what his home address is but I guarantee you he isn't commuting from fucking Tupelo, MS.
View Quote
"Trust me".

No, thank you.

I need proof.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
All you have to do is back that up with a verifiable quote.  You’ve been shown wrong repeatedly, so if you still maintain you’re right, back it up.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
You keep saying he’s made anti-2a statements. Where are they?

Why do we have hundreds of videos and articles about his defense of the 2A and not even a single anti-2A quote?

Trump zealots are the biggest snowflakes. He said something bad about your orange man so now you want to make up BS about him.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:32:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Have you read any of his books? He supports repealing the NFA & GCA and is against any form of registration or licensing.

His chapter on the 2A in his book "Lies the Government Told You" is one of the best summaries of unconstitutional government attacking gun rights ever written.

He wrote another great chapter about the right to self defense in his book "It is Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong."

He was one of the only people in media defending the 2A and it's true meaning after Parkland earlier this year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

His chapter on the 2A in his book "Lies the Government Told You" is one of the best summaries of unconstitutional government attacking gun rights ever written.

He wrote another great chapter about the right to self defense in his book "It is Dangerous to be Right When the Government is Wrong."

He was one of the only people in media defending the 2A and it's true meaning after Parkland earlier this year.
Have you heard him talk about AK15's.......  I have heard him be soft on regulation.  I am not convinced.  Maybe you are.  That is ok.  We can differ of opinion.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:36:52 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Have you heard him talk about AK15's.......  I have heard him be soft on regulation.  I am not convinced.  Maybe you are.  That is ok.  We can differ of opinion.
View Quote
I heard you say you wanted to ban AR15s.  I can't find the thread.  You might think you didn't.  That is ok.  We can differ in our opinions.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

"Trust me".

No, thank you.

I need proof.
View Quote
Well, I went to find you proof but WTF, he may have said what he said but he rights a mean pro-RKBA/2A story...
20180218: https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/gun-control-would-create-a-nation-of-sheep-judge-napolitano

20180301: https://www.creators.com/read/judge-napolitano/02/18/in-defense-of-the-right-to-keep-and-bear-arms

20180216: https://www.newsweek.com/florida-shooting-we-need-armed-teachers-and-superior-fire-power-schools-808557
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#37]
I agree with the Judge on his judicial philosophy, but, he has been wrong more times than right when it comes to actual legal cases he has discussed on FOX. And this will be added to the list.

And don't get me started on all the predictions he has made on air that fall flat on their faces.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:43:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

All you have to do is back that up with a verifiable quote.  You’ve been shown wrong repeatedly, so if you still maintain you’re right, back it up.
View Quote
Nobody has proven me wrong, I'm saying I heard what I heard.  Yes, there are tons of articles and clips showing him to be really pro-RKBA/2A but I heard him with my own pearly pink, shell-like ears talking about reasonable restrictions.  Maybe he was having an off day, maybe he had a fucking stroke, I don't fucking know.  But I know what I heard and others have heard it too.

But I will concede that he writes very pro-RKBA/2A stories and he may very well believe in what he writes as well but on those few times I've seen him on Varney and heard him speak about guns he sounded like a pro-gun New Yorker.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:46:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Those look about right for what I know of him.

Part of his problem is that he’s both an absolutist that only sees black and white to the concepts of natural law, and he’s also very academically minded, less practical.  That means his statements look hyperbolic sometimes because they are rooted in principle, not tempered or flavored with any recent politics or history.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:47:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I heard you say you wanted to ban AR15s.  I can't find the thread.  You might think you didn't.  That is ok.  We can differ in our opinions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This statement is a LIE

ETA:  Parse my statements better.  There are worse judges.  He talks a good game lately.  I have seen him, on Fox, give some dicey opinons on AK15's or AR47's, in the past??  He is not a gun guy in the sense that a lot of people are on this site.

You may LIE about me all you want.  Bottom line is I checked to see what I could find.  There is a metric ton of Napolitano video out there.  And I don't have time to parse it all to find what I saw, assuming it is buried on youtube.  Believe me or don't believe me, but TELLING LIE'S ON ME does not make your case for you.

@MaverickH1
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:51:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Nobody has proven me wrong, I'm saying I heard what I heard.  Yes, there are tons of articles and clips showing him to be really pro-RKBA/2A but I heard him with my own pearly pink, shell-like ears talking about reasonable restrictions.  Maybe he was having an off day, maybe he had a fucking stroke, I don't fucking know.  But I know what I heard and others have heard it too.

But I will concede that he writes very pro-RKBA/2A stories and he may very well believe in what he writes as well but on those few times I've seen him on Varney and heard him speak about guns he sounded like a pro-gun New Yorker.
View Quote
Or perhaps he was talking about the law and how it is working in the reality in which we live and citing the Heller case and what COULD happen as a result.

Perhaps it was not his personal opinion.  At times he does put his judge hat on and talks like they often do to talk about a likely outcome with a subject.  That doesn't mean he shares the opinion.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd swear on 9 11 there were videos of people in this country cheering as the towers fell, but they disappeared. Maybe they never existed, I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:53:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
This statement is a LIE

ETA:  Parse my statements better.  There are worse judges.  He talks a good game lately.  I have seen him, on Fox, give some dicey opinons on AK15's or AR47's, in the past??  He is not a gun guy in the sense that a lot of people are on this site.

You may LIE about me all you want.  Bottom line is I checked to see what I could find.  There is a metric ton of Napolitano video out there.  And I don't have time to parse it all to find what I saw, assuming it is buried on youtube.  Believe me or don't believe me, but TELLING LIE'S ON ME does not make your case for you.

@MaverickH1
View Quote
The only point was to show that a claim like that without proof is worth absolutely nothing.

And no amount of "I saw what I saw" gives it any value to me.

In fact, I had a recent response in a thread about Trump saying he knew Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall in an interview somewhere and I heard/saw him say it.  And I openly admitted that I don't expect ANYONE to believe me and I couldn't find it.

So you and I have been in the same boat lately.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:57:35 PM EDT
[#44]
He's a meatpuppet.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The only point was to show that a claim like that without proof is worth absolutely nothing.

In fact, I had a recent response in a thread about Trump saying he knew Mexico wouldn't pay for the wall in an interview somewhere and I heard/saw him say it.  And I openly admitted that I don't expect ANYONE to believe me and I couldn't find it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This statement is a LIE

@MaverickH1

I own I cannot find the clip(s) I am looking for.  There are worse judges.  I personally am not convinced Napolitano is hard core 2a.  I would take him, certainly, over Kagan, wise latina or RBG.

ETA:  I knew what your point was....I am pissed I cannot find the clip I was looking for.    I turned your point back on you out of irritation with myself speaking before I had the hard evidence I remember.

My point was I accept you don't have to believe me.  I still think when it comes to nut cutting Napolitano is soft and not hard core.  Maybe I am wrong.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:58:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Who again?

Judge Napoleontoronto?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:00:08 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I own I cannot find the clip(s) I am looking for.  There are worse judges.  I personally am not convinced Napolitano is hard core 2a.  I would take him, certainly, over Kagan, wise latina or RBG.
View Quote
I'd take a rubber chicken over those three
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:00:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#49]
In person, he is an arrogant, demanding, asshole.

If you hire him as a speaker, be warned- he will want his fat envelope of cash, demand only the nicest accomodations and support, and he will meet the absolute bare minimum of what he is coming to speak at- if forced to.  If you don't specify a topic or minimum time in writing in the contract, it will be 3 minutes about himself, and then he'll take his $XX,XXX and go back to his plane or hotel room.  That's just a shitty way to treat people and the only other person I've seen with that exact same attitude is HRC.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
In person, he is an arrogant, demanding, asshole.

If you hire him as a speaker, be warned- he will want his fat envelope of cash, demand only the nicest accomodations and support, and he will meet the absolute bare minimum of what he is coming to speak at- if forced to.  If you don't specify a topic or minimum time in writing in the contract, it will be 3 minutes about himself, and then he'll take his $XX,XXX and go back to his plane or hotel room.  That's just a shitty way to treat people and the only other person I've seen with that exact same attitude is HRC.
View Quote
Ok, that's a shocker!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top