Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:51:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm SO glad the adults are back in charge!
View Quote

Trannies
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Trannies
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm SO glad the adults are back in charge!

Trannies

and pedos, don't forget the pedos
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:57:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, if only someone saw this shit show coming years ago.

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
People voted for change, and they got it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:58:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Weekly Recap

1) ???? Saudi Arabia enters trade alliance with China, Russia, India, Pakistan, and four Central Asian nations to step further away from reliance on the US dollar.

2) ???? China and France complete first LNG gas trade using Chinese Yuan, ending reliance on the US dollar for energy trades.

3) ???? China and Brazil to settle trades in their own currencies, ditching the US dollar.

4) Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa (BRICS) are developing a new currency, State Duma Deputy Chairman says.

5) ???? Saudi Arabia partners with China to build a Chinese oil refinery for 83.7 billion yuan ($12.2 billion).

6) ???? Kenya signs deal with Saudi Arabia and UAE to buy oil with Kenyan shillings instead of US dollars.

7) ????  President of Kenya tells citizens to get rid of US dollars.

8) Association of Southeast Asian Nations considers dropping the US dollar, euro, yen, and British pound for local currency financial settlements.

9) ???? El Salvador President officially signs bill eliminating all taxes on income, property, and capital gains for technology innovations.

10) ???? US Senator Elizabeth Warren launches "anti-crypto" re-election campaign.

11) ???? India to settle trade in Indian rupees with certain countries instead of US dollars, Commerce Secretary says.

12) ???? Chinese yuan surpasses the euro to become Brazil's second-largest currency in foreign reserves.

13) ???? US government to sell 41,500 #Bitcoin   ($1.18 billion) connected to Silk Road, in four batches this year.

14) ???? Hong Kong regulators to assist #crypto firms with banking in effort to become a digital asset hub.

15) #Binance  and CEO sued by US CFTC over alleged regulatory violations

16) ???? US Social Security funds are projected to run out by 2033, Reuters reports.

17) ???? 5 major banks raided by French authorities in €100 billion fraud investigation

18) ???? Former President Trump says President Biden is directly responsible for the bank failures and creating an economic catastrophe that will only get worse.

19) MicroStrategy purchases an additional 6,455 #Bitcoin  ($150 million).

20) ???? President Biden says the banking crisis is "not over yet."

21 )???? Saudi Arabia agreed to join the Shanghai Cooperation Organization as a dialogue partner. A China led security bloc.

22 ) We learned that the BRICS reserve currency could be potentially backed by gold and other commodities, such as rare-earth elements.

23 ) NATO to fully adopt Finland

24 ) ???? Hungary’s Prime Minister states NATO close to decision on sending peacekeeping troops to Ukraine.

25 ) ???? North Korea announced they will be sending 50,000 troops to Ukraine to fight along side with Russian troops.

26 ) ???? Putin signed decree to conscript 147,000 troops of next 3 months.

27 ) ???? Satellite imagery shows increased activity at main North Korean nuclear site.

28 ) Bank deposits fell 126 billion this past week. 225 billion since the banking crisis started.

29 ) Mammals in California and Oregon test positive for H5N1 bird flu.

30 ) 33 tons of gold were withdrawn from JP Morgan vaults this week.

31 ) 4.8 million ounces of silver sold from the COMEX this week.

This has all happened within seven days.
View Quote

Yeah, but Orange Man Bad.  He lost election. No shenanigans.  It's not like the system was rigged with the assistance of China in order to strengthen China and weaken the U.S.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm a firm believer that the experiment known as the United States of American is coming to an end and we the people allowed it.
View Quote

We have allowed it.  The country is going to shit, and we will get exactly what we deserve.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 1:59:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
OPEC just announced they're go to start cutting oil production from May-Dec

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsuGWc3WIAAjsRX?format=png&name=small

glad our reserves are filled.
View Quote

You got a link?  There was a cut announced at an OPEC meeting a while back, is this it and just now starting or in addition?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You got a link?  There was a cut announced at an OPEC meeting a while back, is this it and just now starting or in addition?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OPEC just announced they're go to start cutting oil production from May-Dec

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FsuGWc3WIAAjsRX?format=png&name=small

glad our reserves are filled.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/sarabia-other-opec-producers-announce-voluntary-oil-output-cuts-2023-04-02/
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:03:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Installed, not elected.

The people behind him very much want everything to crash. So they can reshape this place into their own personal hellscape.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:04:43 PM EDT
[#11]
We've been here before. A while back America's economy collapsed and JP Morgan used his personal fortune to save America. I expect George Soros and friends would do the same.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:05:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#14]
It is all about equity. Biden promised us equity. What he didn’t say was he would give the world equity by destroying the US.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:10:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:20:19 PM EDT
[#16]
The end is coming, our nation is over...... and when it hits, people in this country are not going to know what to do, because it will be THAT BAD...>!!!!   Its almost as if you cant wrap your mind around whats coming, its like Biblical proportions BAD......  I think Gods judgement is coming to our nation and He will let our enemies destroy us, unless we turn back to Him.....

Im just praying, Come Lord Jesus, I know whats coming, and it aint good at all... I know some of you dont want to believe it, but its been festering for so long, the bubble just has to burst sooner if not later.......

IM TELLING YOU
                      GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH THE LORD FOLKS
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm a firm believer that the experiment known as the United States of American is coming to an end and we the people allowed it.
View Quote

Our Nation is not mentioned in Biblical prophecy.......  how we will come to an end is uncertain.....economic collapse, natural disasters, our enemies nuke our country back to the stone age....or a combination of all three.......who knows

I just know that Christ is coming for His church and I know how it all ends.......The nation is coming to an end because we have turned our back on God, now God is turning His back on us and His judgement is certain and coming to our land.....

GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT WITH THE LORD
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:02:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Mexico wants to join the BRICS gang too.  That should be great for us, right?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#20]
On the bright side, hell they got a lot of shit done this week.  Too bad it is all going to fuck us in a bad way.
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:34:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Installed, not elected.

The people behind him very much want everything to crash. So they can reshape this place into their own personal hellscape.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 3:40:24 PM EDT
[#22]
I love how this thread is barely 2 pages meanwhile every trump derangement thread keeps going and going . What website is this again?
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:18:05 PM EDT
[#23]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Mexico wants to join the BRICS gang too.  That should be great for us, right?
View Quote

Wonder when the cartels will switch…
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:42:12 PM EDT
[#25]
DOOM!
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:46:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I love how this thread is barely 2 pages meanwhile every trump derangement thread keeps going and going . What website is this again?
View Quote

Wondered that also ,  Orange man is now worse than bad .   The Biden crime family gets a pass - again ,  everything is fine ,  but that F_Ing Trump .
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 8:49:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Not a joke!

Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:25:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Several sources say they are so we shall see.
View Quote

If I was a North Korean I’d rather take my chances on the Russian front line than stay in North Korea. YMMV
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Biden is responsible for much shit but Bird flu in mammals is his doing? lol
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
We've been here before. A while back America's economy collapsed and JP Morgan used his personal fortune to save America. I expect George Soros and friends would do the same.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2023 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:17:42 AM EDT
[#32]
All these countries spooning China, what happens when chicoms puffed up bullshit collapses?
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:22:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
We dont want the rest of the world to look at America poorly.
View Quote

Lol, our politicians sold out to foreign interests long ago.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:28:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Several sources say they are so we shall see.
View Quote

Well it should be interesting. Even Russia has to be better to defect to than live in NK.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#35]
I firmly believe that we saw the apex of American society in the 90's.

We took a dark turn in 2001 with the WTC but the economic collapse in 08/09 sealed our fate.  

Rome has fallen.

Janey Yellen called an emergency meeting last week. The dollar is in severe jeopardy.  

Gentlemen - prepare for the reaping.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:30:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Biden is just the face. There are players behind the scene pulling strings to bring down our economy and distribute our wealth. These people are likely outside the US.

You have to plan for your family.
View Quote

Biden is paid off by China.  China is paying the people who are destroying our country....well, some country is paying these people.  Biden certainly is doing everything to destroy the U.S.

Orange Man Bad
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:34:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Most votes ever!!!
View Quote

The election was totes legit.  Trump lost.  Yep, election was absolutely legit.  Most secure election in American history.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:36:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
This is a staggering amount of bad shit.

Could you do recaps like this every week? It's important to know the symptoms and reasons for our nation's decline.
View Quote

Extremely dumb citizens, rampant corruption and a propaganda machine that would make Joseph Goebbels head spin
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:37:53 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Wonder when the cartels will switch…
View Quote

I haven’t gave that a thought. But if you see the cartels dumping the dollar, you know you don’t have long.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:39:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
All these countries spooning China, what happens when chicoms puffed up bullshit collapses?
View Quote

How many trillion in debt is China???
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:41:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

but, somebody is letting them get away with it, whomever those players are
View Quote

It's all a plan to bring America down.  We will be so screwed and the country will be in such dire straits, the people behind this hope to break the system.  They will state that the concept of America has failed, and that it's time to usher in a new form of government.  They are going to have a difficult time with armed citizens--hence the reason they are pushing to disarm us.  It will be much easier to force this new government on us if we aren't armed.  Plus, armed people can defeat their plans--best not to leave things to chance.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:41:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are now too many stupid, misguided people.  Misplaced altruism has allowed them to be snowed by politicians with false pretenses.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:43:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why are you making excuses for him?

Do you think that even if he is not always cognizant enough to make some of those decisions, who would've never have disagreed ith the steps being taken to dismantle the USA?   Because he's always been a piece of shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

he's a senile old fool who was NOT elected president  -- a drooling puppet

but at least half that stuff has nothing to do with him

Why are you making excuses for him?

Do you think that even if he is not always cognizant enough to make some of those decisions, who would've never have disagreed ith the steps being taken to dismantle the USA?   Because he's always been a piece of shit.

That's true.  He's always been a piece of shit.  And, I believe he'd sell out the U.S. in a heartbeat even if he was aware of what he was doing.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There’s a few on the list that can be contended but I think the overall gist is things are on a negative trend direction even if we can debate how negative or strike some from the list. I guess to be fair we’d have to compare it to a positive trend list and see where the overall balance shakes out.

I think it's coming to an end as well.  This whole shit show was set up by Obama.   We needed, at the very least, two terms in the White House to straighten things out somewhat.  Trump altered the establishment's plans; hence the reason everyone worked to get rid of him.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

They just hope this info dies down.  I think a lot of those TDS folks are on the establishment's payroll
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:18:53 AM EDT
[#46]
McDonalds is laying off. DOOM We are fucked now.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:23:24 AM EDT
[#47]
It's amazing how much you can get away with when you control the media.
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#48]
What a week to quit drinking cold turkey
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 1:42:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

We have allowed it.  The country is going to shit, and we will get exactly what we deserve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

‘A republic, if you can keep it.’ - attributed to Benjamin Franklin

Sorry Ben, we failed.  Human nature was never going to be overcome, only held back for a while.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2023 2:13:29 AM EDT
[#50]
H5N1….. Thread move!!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top