Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is downright embarrassing and is the reason everyone suspects fraud.
View Quote

Yea wow - this looks bad.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:26:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 4:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hopefully she can pull it out and drag masters across the finish line
View Quote

Kinda feeling like she may squeak by, but he's a lost cause..
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:12:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

IIRC they did make some improvements but it still isn't perfect.  Example: the counting now must have representatives from each party monitoring the process.  It doesn't fix the potential Dominion issue, but it makes it harder to cheat.  A lot was learned in 2020.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't Arizona change the entire counting procedure in 2020?  By having a central office with a key team of people and all ballots are trucked to that facility to totally not be rigged?

IIRC they did make some improvements but it still isn't perfect.  Example: the counting now must have representatives from each party monitoring the process.  It doesn't fix the potential Dominion issue, but it makes it harder to cheat.  A lot was learned in 2020.

Explains why it's taking so long. They had 2020 wrapped up in a few hours
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:19:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hopefully she can pull it out and drag masters across the finish line

NBC is still saying it's to early to call, still have 25% of votes to count and if the bulk are R he might squeak it out
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Florida counted 7.5 million ballots in 5 hours, what's AZ's excuse?
View Quote

Siesta
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:23:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Idiots? Corruption? or both?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 5:30:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah I read an article where an election official said post trump/voter fraud allegations GOP votes more on Election Day. The vote count is close and there are thousands of uncounted votes

Florida/TX count all mail in ballots before election day and then release the counts on election day. This prevents post-election day fraud because the votes have already been counted. Arizona... does not do that. They do NOT open ballots until elections have begun, so it extends the count time to days apparently. The problem with this model is that you can add ballots in the day-to-day counting process. If all of the mail in ballots are counted before election day, then you can't ADD any more because they have all been counted. It makes it much harder to make a fraudulent victory because you don't know how many votes have to be added.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Florida/TX count all mail in ballots before election day and then release the counts on election day. This prevents post-election day fraud because the votes have already been counted. Arizona... does not do that. They do NOT open ballots until elections have begun, so it extends the count time to days apparently. The problem with this model is that you can add ballots in the day-to-day counting process. If all of the mail in ballots are counted before election day, then you can't ADD any more because they have all been counted. It makes it much harder to make a fraudulent victory because you don't know how many votes have to be added.
View Quote

Pretty sure Ohio does the same thing. Election day those numbers are already in the count. I think ohio you also have a hard cut off for getting the early ballot in and it's a few days before election day. None of this waiting for 7 business days
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:12:26 AM EDT
[#10]
The press conference I saw yesterday (from Maricopa Co, I think) said they had received 50k mail-ins on Monday, and another 250k on Tuesday, and that they'd finished up with the 50k and would be working on the 250k chunk yesterday and today.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:14:16 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Didn't Arizona change the entire counting procedure in 2020?  By having a central office with a key team of people and all ballots are trucked to that facility to totally not be rigged?

Fox had it wrapped up as soon as the polls closed.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 6:22:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:26:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Ahh. Now it makes sense. So long as it's all standard practice, then I am satisfied.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:31:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully Kari crosses the finish line…….. I’d love to see her and McMasters win
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:40:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Go Kari!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.
View Quote

We have seen how these things turn out, and it's never good.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:46:39 AM EDT
[#18]
Retarded state vote counting is retarded.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:49:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep

This is a wet firecracker and release the kraken as usual.

She won’t win and the state will go full on California.

In no time they will shut down Palo Verde NPP and try to go solar. It won’t end well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:50:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lots of dropped off ballots from the largest county. Supposed to be a big dump later tonight. Lake says it'll break big for her.

Not sure what'll happen. But does anyone expect her to say different.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 8:53:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Sadly they will loose power at the facility and have to relocate to a new spot.
View Quote
Or a busted water main, or a plague of locusts, or a tidal wave, or an earthquake, or something.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:05:16 AM EDT
[#22]
Arizona is such an embarrassment.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yep

This is a wet firecracker and release the kraken as usual.

She won’t win and the state will go full on California.

In no time they will shut down Palo Verde NPP and try to go solar. It won’t end well.
View Quote

I work there and I hope that doesn't happen but it could.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:41:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The press conference I saw yesterday (from Maricopa Co, I think) said they had received 50k mail-ins on Monday, and another 250k on Tuesday, and that they'd finished up with the 50k and would be working on the 250k chunk yesterday and today.
View Quote

Mail-in voting is so great and awesome, that it greatly opens the door for election fraud and causes undue counting delays and much consternation.

Cool.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#26]

It is pretty pathetic.  I thought NH was bad with them still counting until late yesterday.  

Maybe all their campaign workers went back south across the border.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Mail-in voting is so great and awesome, that it greatly opens the door for election fraud and causes undue counting delays and much consternation.

Cool.
View Quote

A system built to enable the steal ,   FJB and MSM give it away w/ all the attention on "Election Deniers ".........like FHRC.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#28]
There’s twitterers and instagrammers saying it’s basically in the bag for Lake and Masters, saying they’ll both end up winning. I don’t see it and have no idea how those people are forming those conclusions, other than an OD on hopium.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:18:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
There’s twitterers and instagrammers saying it’s basically in the bag for Lake and Masters, saying they’ll both end up winning. I don’t see it and have no idea how those people are forming those conclusions, other than an OD on hopium.
View Quote

They are looking at the remaining votes at the precinct level. And the historical context within those.  So it's an educated prediction. But since 2020, many of the historical trends have not manifested after votes are counted. Where an 80% Republican precinct suddenly votes 80% democrat.  Or bell weather counties suddenly breaking 50 year streaks.

So clearly the election is not in the bag. But lake should win when unless magical things happen again.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:21:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's 650K ballots that need to be counted.  Most are election day & mail-in election day drop-offs. These lean heavy Republican who don't trust the mail-in process and/or prefer to vote in person.  I don't know if it will be enough for Masters, but it should put Lake in the the Gov. spot.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fuckin idiots can’t count apparently
View Quote

As we have seen so many times, count and recount until the dim wins. But the elections are secure!
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

There's 650K ballots that need to be counted.  Most are election day & mail-in election day drop-offs. These lean heavy Republican who don't trust the mail-in process and/or prefer to vote in person.  I don't know if it will be enough for Masters, but it should put Lake in the the Gov. spot.
View Quote

Lets say they lean 70% R, and the left ballots are 400k, Blake wins

He needs to close 95k +/-
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#33]
They DO count early ballots in AZ.

I watched the live feed from Coconino county election portal.

There were a shitload of mail ballots dropped off election day.

It is possible that the delay is from signature verification. Republican poll watchers and attorneys are keeping  an eye on this after the 2020 election cheating involved questionable drop box ballots.

OK, and incompetence.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:38:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

The bulk of the uncounted votes are from the blue districts.

85% of the already smaller red districts are counted already.  The much larger two blue districts are at 63 and 73% counted.  Even without cheating, with us already behind, this looks like a done deal.

And while I'm not on board with the entirety of broad claims of cheating- I believe AZ is one place that had the most intense level of question about cheating - which isn't a good sign.  

I'm not seeing how that can end well for us.

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:40:39 AM EDT
[#35]
This is what happens when you let spoiled Democrat Karens run shit.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 10:59:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Yes AZ is fucked up. Even the fucked up state of maryland seems to have done a good job of securing the election. My mother was a head judge in our county, the level of stuff they put in this year is impressive.

So many ballots in a large envelope, so many envelopes in a box, so many boxes in a car with a person from each party. Then a very small window of time to deliver the boxes to a central place, where they are recounted. Kind of hard to swap or add ballots when it is easy to see the counts at each stage.

Then there is the stuff that is done at each prescient, they match the number of people to the number of ballots. They even match them by the 1/2 hour to the number of votes cast with a rolling timer. 100 people walk in and log in to vote, there will be 100 votes if there is too many or not enough it starts ringing bells.

It added a lot of time to closing the vote each day, but she saw the numbers for the entire county in the early voting, she said there was no discrepancies. All the numbers matched perfectly, which she said it had never before.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:05:22 PM EDT
[#38]
So did they get to 100% reporting in yet?
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 1:07:24 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So did they get to 100% reporting in yet?
View Quote

Now saying Maricopa votes won't release until tonight.

Kari Lake about to be Live

Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:10:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
This is what happens when you let spoiled Democrat Karens run shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Attachment Attached File

Fire these fucking racists. It is incredibly insulting that these people have any position of power in governments.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:36:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s all relative.

Overall votes on Election Day? Always have leaned R.

Specific areas Election Day votes (like the bluest area in a city)? Those still lean heavy D on Election Day.

You can’t use a broad brush and make that assumption,
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

85% of the already smaller red districts are counted already.  The much larger two blue districts are at 63 and 73% counted.  Even without cheating, with us already behind, this looks like a done deal.

And while I'm not on board with the entirety of broad claims of cheating- I believe AZ is one place that had the most intense level of question about cheating - which isn't a good sign.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If that’s true they are both going to loose by a pretty large margin.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:39:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not what I'm hearing
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, but neither Texas nor Florida do mass mail-in balloting, either. We have limited absentee ballots where you have to request it, show ID, and have an actual reason to get one. That's why it's not an issue here.

As long as AZ allows mass mail-in voting, their elections are gonna be fucked. Until COVID it was widely understood that this was a terrible practice, but now in blue states like AZ it's the norm.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#48]

ain't that some shit eh
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:00:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Word I’m hearing is “they have stopped counting…” the steal is in boys and girls.
Link Posted: 11/10/2022 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Word I’m hearing is “they have stopped counting…” the steal is in boys and girls.
View Quote

Lake camp is saying they curated the last drop to skew DEM.  Then they paused counting for media operation "blame Trump" to fully develop.  Then finish counting once that narrative plays out in a few days.
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top