BCM
User Panel

Page / 706
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

yeah I've gotten to fix them before.
not surprisingly the youtube ai tends to fill in a lot of drug and sex refrences.
View Quote

Yeah, sometimes I wonder what the hell they are talking about.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:01:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The best thing we can focus on now, is getting Thomas Binger disbarred.  The people of Kenosha, and Wisconsin as a whole should be calling for his removal.  How do we organize this?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Kyle's worse case outcome is a hung jury, mistrial with a potential retrial.

Im kinda leaning that way because I doubt everyone on the jury will act without bias.

In the highly unlikely situation he is found guilty, it would most likely be overturned in appeals with the violation of his 5th Amendment rights.

I've read enough garabge in the media that really begs the question, are they even watching the trial? Then I think, some asshole on that Jury is probably in the same boat, probability almost ensures it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm working this drone video in Adobe premiere, and I can't make out any actions Kyle does, especially anything conclusive showing him pointing a gun. Admittedly, the original file is probably better than hijacked video from YouTube.

Anyone have a good link to the drone video? The one I found was from a 720p news broadcast
View Quote

Fbi “lost” the raw source video. Surprise surprise.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

Prepare to get your blood.........  BOILING!!!!!

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:04:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm going to go against the doomers.

I say Kyle walks in under an hour of the jury getting the case.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Adding lesser charges is an “Oh fuck we’re gonna lose, throw a Hail Mary.”
View Quote

If they base additional charges on that image, they have jumped the shark. I hope the judge let's them add them, then throws it all out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Correct. It just says duty to retreat even in the most fucked up states. If you can’t retreat further lethal force is lawful.

That’s not what happened here.  Just saying no matter what prosecutor tries to prove, and that’s the angle he’s going for, lethal force was still justified.

It’s all on damn video. Never been a more clear case of self defense. And it’s all on video.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. And even if he was, he doesn’t lose ability to use lethal force when cannot retreat any further.

He doesnt lose the lethal force argument if he was pursued. He disengaged... pretty sure theres been cases with "bad guy" disengages and runs away but is followed and uses lethal force to defend himself and it was ruled self defense.

Correct. It just says duty to retreat even in the most fucked up states. If you can’t retreat further lethal force is lawful.

That’s not what happened here.  Just saying no matter what prosecutor tries to prove, and that’s the angle he’s going for, lethal force was still justified.

It’s all on damn video. Never been a more clear case of self defense. And it’s all on video.

I dont think WI has an affirmative duty to retreat law... we'd likely have heard the ADA pounding it every 5 minutes if they did.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Comments on this? ( Colion hasn't been watching has he?)
Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecutor Says Hollow Point Bullets ‘Explode’ Showing Firearm Ignorance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPNiGW4WJo
View Quote

Prosecutor is trying to put a emotions of fear and horror into the gullible members of the jury against Kyle using emotional laden hyperbole aka L I E S .
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kvfp0dkv/256448740-4844127372299277-7422056600198957225-n.png
View Quote

That's so ridiculous it's almost satire.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I enjoyed the Hernandez testimony. He was totally fucking with the ADA.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

https://i.postimg.cc/Kvfp0dkv/256448740-4844127372299277-7422056600198957225-n.png
View Quote

Nothing says value and dignity like burning an entire city down.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecutor Says Hollow Point Bullets 'Explode' Showing Firearm Ignorance
View Quote
While he is 100% correct on the lawyer's ignorance, if he would have watched it a bit further, Mr. Slimeball went on to try to corner Kyle into his using FMJ ammo because he didn't want the bullet to stop inside the intended target, but to go through them, and continue to endanger others.

At least, that was my recollection from yesterday's shitshow.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It's "Boigfoot". You need to interpolate the letters just like in image.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
IMO, Kyle walks, it's going to be a roller coaster but whatever means actually happens - he leaves the courthouse a free man
View Quote

some kinda gun charge time served probation can't have guns...that's my optimistic guess
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I can't see shit in the bottom one. In the top I think I see what the state is pointing out? But, and if I'm seeing what it might be it still doesn't make sense. Kyle is right handed. The visual of the what may be the magazine would be blocked by his left arm. His left arm should be in the foreground, not behind the rifle.

Edit: I can't see anything definitive anyways. That is not reasonable. This is not representative of "beyond the shadow of a doubt".
View Quote

What features lead you to believe that is Kyle in the first place?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

He doesnt lose the lethal force argument if he was pursued. He disengaged... pretty sure theres been cases with "bad guy" disengages and runs away but is followed and uses lethal force to defend himself and it was ruled self-defense.
View Quote

True, I cannot speak to WI SD law, but in Az the right to claim self-defense can shift from victim to initial aggressor if the initial aggressor clearly signals their intentions to disengage and/or retreat or is otherwise no longer a threat and the initial victim continues to use force.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't know if it will be that quick, but I think in the end he walks on all the serious charges and they *might* get him on the under 18 possession charge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
2.5 hours of closing arguments EACH?

View Quote

The defense stated 1.5 hours, they were just given the same amount of time that prosecution said they needed.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It's the hinge for State's closing that Kyle was the aggressor and everything flowed from there
View Quote
Yep, because the aggressor always runs away from threat. Fucking ridiculous, LF should spend the weekend sucking dick for a paycheck for being so stupid.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#22]
He's lookin' for dem pixels.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

some kinda gun charge time served probation can't have guns...that's my optimistic guess
View Quote
He's gonna need personal security for at least a decade.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I grew up trying to decipher boobies out of scrambled Skinamax movies and I can't make jack shit out of that photo.
View Quote

Statements like this is what makes arfcom so great.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You do know that each color of RGB present in a pixel contains a numeric value, correct?  You can calculate an average of what the new pixel should be based on the gradient, or derivative, of the selected adjacent cells.
View Quote

to call it an average is not very accurate though.

i believe bilinear would be the closest to an average the others are using a curve or stepped approach to the line between the two values.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:10:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What's stopping the judge from dismissing with prejudice?
View Quote

I hope he is waiting on the "additional" charges. Anyone who doesn't see what is going on here is blind.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:10:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I don't know if it will be that quick, but I think in the end he walks on all the serious charges and they *might* get him on the under 18 possession charge.
View Quote
Which, according to the law, he's not guilty of.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

I’m going with this.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:11:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Kyle Rittenhouse Prosecutor Says Hollow Point Bullets ‘Explode’ Showing Firearm Ignorance
View Quote

Of course he knows they don't explode, but lawyers say that kind of stuff to tittillate the jury.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:11:55 PM EDT
[#31]

That's Avatar material right there
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WI is so unclear the judge has said he would specifically instruct the jury on how to interpret for that charge - which seems to flag not guilty for that specifically.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

That photo is a perfect example of the spatial and time compression artifacts that develop in compressed video.

We are making a good assumption that the flooring behind him runs in straight lines.  But, look at the distortion of those straight lines around his head, most notably by his right ear.  The shape we see in that photograph is not representative of reality.

Now, stabilize these already compressed images, enlarge the new footage, increase/decrease the levels to the point of clipping or getting inside bit depth limitations, and then maybe do some other manipulation on this newly truncated data, and many of shapes and shadows you end up with are nothing but artifacts, that may or may not be representative of what was really there.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

But the argument is you only know you have a jam if you tried to fire.  They're claiming KR tried to kill GG first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Jam clearing" is a stupid argument, too. A person engaged in defense of self would want a functioning weapon every bit as much, if not more than, a mass shooter. Firearms training schools teach malfunction clearing, don't they? If the fight happened in Kyle's living room would clearing a jam have been "allowed" there?

But the argument is you only know you have a jam if you tried to fire.  They're claiming KR tried to kill GG first.

That gaslighting works. Not only will it work with some on the jury people here were repeating it.

It's sad but it's a well known manipulation technique especially with the "enhanced" picture where their imaginations will see what they want to see.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:14:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Binger was trying to discredit Rittenhouse's testimony about not pointing a gun at people other than the ones that he shot. IMO, it's irrelevant as Rittenhouse might have swung the gun towards the sound of gunfire.
View Quote

Yeah, what part of that blob looks like Kyle? I can't quite make out the face.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I hope he is waiting on the "additional" charges. Anyone who doesn't see what is going on here is blind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's stopping the judge from dismissing with prejudice?

How much stuff can they get to stick to the wall.

Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:14:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The best thing we can focus on now, is getting Thomas Binger disbarred.  The people of Kenosha, and Wisconsin as a whole should be calling for his removal.  How do we organize this?
View Quote

Yeah, but wait until this trial is over and KR walks.  Then you can throw Binger to the lions.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:15:33 PM EDT
[#40]
An observation that Court TV has had good coverage and 3:1 pro Kyle in their ongoing analysis.

They brought up something that I forgot, cross got Kyle to admit he wasn't truthful about being an EMT in his interview. They showed that testimony again, hope that has no lasting impression on the jury.

I'm not as optimistic as I was after Tuesday, putting Kyle on the stand did not help him, imo.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

It's the hinge for State's closing that Kyle was the aggressor and everything flowed from there
View Quote

Which is different than the opening arguments. They cooked this up as they were failing with everything.
If this gets hammered hard enough over the weekend, they might just get the fix in. My hope is on the judge.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Fbi "lost" the raw source video. Surprise surprise.
View Quote
Wheird

He does something at the truck, but can't tell what it is. Will upload video soon.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#43]
There are only a couple angles of view which would clearly prove Kyle was pointing his carbine at the Zaminskis - and, to my knowledge, no such photos exist.

Were I the judge, I'd not allow any other images to be presented as demonstrating the assertion that such an event actually happened.

No way - and especially if the Zaminskis were cropped out of the image. That's total BS.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

They have.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The defense has to file a motion for it, I believe. And they haven't done that.

They have.

The defense made a motion for mistrial for prosecutorial misconduct. They have not made a motion for directed verdict.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I dont think WI has an affirmative duty to retreat law... we'd likely have heard the ADA pounding it every 5 minutes if they did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. And even if he was, he doesn’t lose ability to use lethal force when cannot retreat any further.

He doesnt lose the lethal force argument if he was pursued. He disengaged... pretty sure theres been cases with "bad guy" disengages and runs away but is followed and uses lethal force to defend himself and it was ruled self defense.

It’s been mentioned in this thread. And you can see prosecution hinging on that angle. Goes to provocation or initial aggressor. That’s when duty to retreat comes in.

But that is all nullified when Kyle cannot retreat any further. That’s why I said even in the most fucked up states this is clear self defense.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:07 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

View Quote

That tweet is over a year old.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep, and IMO IF he did point the gun, he needed to say that. For instance, "I heard something, turned and saw Mr. Zaminsky raising a firearm. I briefly brought my rifle up then, determined no threat then saw Pedo man running towards me".

instead, IF the image as small as it is, shows an AR15 parallel to the ground..he's cooked IMO. Everything thereafter is no self defense.
View Quote

Kind of like this guy picking up the Eiffel tower is accurate?

Or what about this guy standing on the swing?

Google forced perspective and take your pick.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Start your engines!!!!

View Quote

What's the quote that ends with, "I'd first have to value your opinion,"?
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:18:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on him being charged as an adult that shit better get tossed right out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2021 7:19:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Uh, excuse me, but can somebody please post or point me to this "fuzzy photo" everybody's talking about?
Page / 706
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top