Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of that tally is actual weapons sent. They will be replaced with the "dollars" by Americans in an American plant, keeping those "dollars" here, and helping local economies. They didn't just send a check or pallets of money, it's in the form of weapons and goods. Yes, some goes to help them stay afloat, this is tough on their economy.
We used to be the beacon of freedom that the world looked to as a place to aspire to be, or to come to live. Ukraine has the potential to be an economic leader in Europe, they had great manufacturing and agricultural bases, and resources as well. They just need to shake off russia and have a chance. All the aggression by russia is because they were succeeding in breaking away.

Broken window logical fallacy here. Taxpayers spend money to replace stuff that taxpayers bought in the first place is not a net gain. It’s a net loss.  Sure The Ukraine could do very well absent the kleptocracy in charge and the aggressive attacking nation but so could the Congo.  What ROI dies the American taxpayer get? Unless I’m missing something, the Ukraine has not signed any promissory note paying us back. In ten years it could very well be that they are dealing with Russia economically—gas pipelines yo—or China and all we get is a thanks but more money to be made this way. Fir historical examples see Germany, Japan, and pretty much all of Western Europe

The morally bankrupt take on things.

You don't always have to secure something in exchange for help.

“Morality” is the appeal of the left when they want to rob your bank account to fund their social welfare programs. Thanks for playing AOC and Mexico is a bigger problem for US security right now than Russia so check yourself

I bet you collect VA bennies.

Don’t go to the VA, it’s a waste. OTOH, I’m an American and fly the American flag. I’m not a wetback

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Careful now, he's got top cover.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Keep digging.

I guess race makes national service irrelevant.

And here I thought bigotry wasn't allowed in the Corps.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Most of that tally is actual weapons sent. They will be replaced with the "dollars" by Americans in an American plant, keeping those "dollars" here, and helping local economies. They didn't just send a check or pallets of money, it's in the form of weapons and goods. Yes, some goes to help them stay afloat, this is tough on their economy.
We used to be the beacon of freedom that the world looked to as a place to aspire to be, or to come to live. Ukraine has the potential to be an economic leader in Europe, they had great manufacturing and agricultural bases, and resources as well. They just need to shake off russia and have a chance. All the aggression by russia is because they were succeeding in breaking away.

Broken window logical fallacy here. Taxpayers spend money to replace stuff that taxpayers bought in the first place is not a net gain. It’s a net loss.  Sure The Ukraine could do very well absent the kleptocracy in charge and the aggressive attacking nation but so could the Congo.  What ROI dies the American taxpayer get? Unless I’m missing something, the Ukraine has not signed any promissory note paying us back. In ten years it could very well be that they are dealing with Russia economically—gas pipelines yo—or China and all we get is a thanks but more money to be made this way. Fir historical examples see Germany, Japan, and pretty much all of Western Europe

“Morality” is the appeal of the left when they want to rob your bank account to fund their social welfare programs. Thanks for playing AOC and Mexico is a bigger problem for US security right now than Russia so check yourself

Don’t go to the VA, it’s a waste. OTOH, I’m an American and fly the American flag. I’m not a wetback

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Didn’t mention race at all, just national loyalty.  You are the one to bring up race—which is what racists do.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

At least y’all can send welfare checks south via western Union, so you got that going for you

When is your next klan rally there bud?

Where did the brown person touch you?

I’m mixed so your democrat talking points fail.  Sorry that the evil US taxpayers start balking at every foreigner begging for a handout. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/23451/BC4DC64F-341B-48E8-B0DF-A48025848811-2596801.jpg

Keep digging.

You are the one who brought race into the discussion, buddy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:20:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Really?  If you're talking about the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, they're anything but reliable.

For the latest example, Russia has estimated that AFU has lost about 61,000 KIA and 49,000 WIA.  These estimates were derided by everyone in the "reliable" west as being nothing but Putinist propaganda.

Except this week the Chairman of the US JCOS, General Milley, basically confirmed the Russian numbers with an estimate of over 100,000 Ukrainian casualties to this date.  The biggest number I've seen from the Ukrainians is 9,000 KIA.

In this war, both sides lie and manipulate information.  But only Ukrainian propaganda goes unchallenged by the Media and Western governments.
View Quote

That is not one. They can conform or refute other sources. Just an official govt source. I get it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

But you haven’t posted a single source dude. I know how this works. You haven’t backed up your assertions
View Quote

Strangely, neither have you.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:21:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Really?  If you're talking about the Ukrainian Ministry of Defense, they're anything but reliable.

For the latest example, Russia has estimated that AFU has lost about 61,000 KIA and 49,000 WIA.  These estimates were derided by everyone in the "reliable" west as being nothing but Putinist propaganda.

Except this week the Chairman of the US JCOS, General Milley, basically confirmed the Russian numbers with an estimate of over 100,000 Ukrainian casualties to this date.  The biggest number I've seen from the Ukrainians is 9,000 KIA.

In this war, both sides lie and manipulate information.  But only Ukrainian propaganda goes unchallenged by the Media and Western governments.
View Quote

With 100k casualties we would expect about 25-30k KIA, which is something like a half or a third of likely Russian losses.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:22:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Didn’t mention race at all, just national loyalty.  You are the one to bring up race—which is what racists do.

Keep going.

Holy shit.

At least y’all can send welfare checks south via western Union, so you got that going for you

When is your next klan rally there bud?

Where did the brown person touch you?

I’m mixed so your democrat talking points fail.  Sorry that the evil US taxpayers start balking at every foreigner begging for a handout. https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/23451/BC4DC64F-341B-48E8-B0DF-A48025848811-2596801.jpg

Keep digging.

Editing your post doesn't disappear the fact that you are throwing around racial slurs and making disparaging comments about people of Hispanic descent.

You can't turn this around.

You were wrong, and you know it.

Your worldview is as worthless as your morals.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Oh, online and chatting with buds. Forgive me, that is definitely a reliable intelligence source.
View Quote

People who live there and I have known, yes they are reliable. They backed up what was happening and provided insights that weren't elsewhere. Anything of substance, or just more attacks?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Editing your post doesn't disappear the fact that you are throwing around racial slurs and making disparaging comments about people of Hispanic descent.

View Quote

I didn’t edit edit anything out of any post. I’ve got someone who has a foreign nations flag as an avatar and a foreign nation as his location lecturing Americans on their morality. I did not  mention Hispanic people at all—I did however mention national loyalty—two radically different things—unless on is a leftist, of course . You are being quite dishonest.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:29:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I didn’t edit edit anything out of any post. I’ve got someone who has a foreign nations flag as an avatar and a foreign nation as his location lecturing Americans on their morality. I did not  mention Hispanic people at all—I did however mention national loyalty—two radically different things—unless on is a leftist, of course . You are being quite dishonest.
View Quote

Your post was meant to elicit a response, and was pretty low, actually. You suck at trolling.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:30:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And a racist. Nice.

Bet you are a cool guy.

Weren’t you just bitching about being “stalked” from thread to thread?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:32:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your post was meant to elicit a response, and was pretty low, actually. You suck at trolling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope. Just calling it as it is. Dude says that you’re morally bankrupt if you don’t want your tax dollars going overseas for one cause or another and I’m simply pointing out the nonsense of that stance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:34:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

With 100k casualties we would expect about 25-30k KIA, which is something like a half or a third of likely Russian losses.
View Quote
Here's the source :  Note that he thinks the casualty totals are roughly the same.

So I'm not sure of the validity of your logic if Russia has the same number of casualties but 2-3 times the KIA.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:34:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You gave your take and it was a stupid one.

How old are you and how many people do you socialize with on a daily basis?
View Quote

I will be 45 y/o 6/16/23,
and the quality &quantity of the people I socialize with,
has zero bearing of my interpretation of the video I posted,  which is of a the leader of a 501(c)(3) group that has medically & CQB trained civilians fighting against the invasion. And a recently immigrated Ukrainian who has helped said group.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:34:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I see that elcope edited your post for you. My apologies.

The fact stands that you were throwing around racial slurs. Unless staff edits my quote, it's there for posterity.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:35:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Here's the source :  Note that he thinks the casualty totals are roughly the same.

So I'm not sure of the validity of your logic if Russia has the same number of casualties but 2-3 times the KIA.
View Quote

Combat medicine. Russia sucks at it like everything else.
Edit: This war is not being fought by the US, where stealth aircraft and the latest weapons would clean house pretty dang quick. This is a country 1/4th the size of the invader who had a lot of weapons destroyed or removed in deals they made with russia and the west. They have a determination to remove them permanently from their country.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:38:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Combat medicine. Russia sucks at it like everything else.
View Quote
LOL, right.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The fact stands that you were throwing around racial slurs. Unless staff edits my quote, it's there for posterity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I didn’t throw out a single racial slur. The comment was in relation to people who violate our laws. You know, the laws you swore to support if you were in the service.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:40:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I didn’t throw out a single racial slur. The comment was in relation to people who violate our laws. You know, the laws you swore to support if you were in the service.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now with MSpaint.

You speak to your mother with that mouth?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Now with MSpaint.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/188814/Dildo_jpg-2596843.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now with MSpaint.

Again, that comment refers to people who violate our laws. You hate US immigration laws apparently. Not surprising.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Again, that comment refers to people who violate our laws. You hate US immigration laws apparently. Not surprising.
View Quote

You threw it out there solely because of the flag and country in his info to elicit a response. Should be a time out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:46:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Now with MSpaint.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now with MSpaint.

The description of a type of illegal immigration,
Is not a derogatory term for a race.

Both races of the 3 should be considered wet backs, Caucasian & Negroid have floated on their backs to the US.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:49:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Both races of the 3 should be considered wet backs, Caucasian & Negroid have floated on their backs to the US.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You threw it out there solely because of the flag and country in his info to elicit a response. Should be a time out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he's the one who started out with "morally bankrupt" for disagreeing how American tax dollars are spent while flying a foreign flag and country. Seems like BS to me. Seems to me if one is going to go on an on how morally bankrupt Americans are, they shouldn't support something other than America. KInda reeks of hyopocrisy. Loves America so much he has to use another nation's flag. Seems to me that calling someone "morally bankrupt" for objecting to US taxpayer dollars going overseas while flying a Mexican flag is a nonsensical and self serving stance.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:50:43 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:53:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

And he's the one who started out with "morally bankrupt" for disagreeing how American tax dollars are spent while flying a foreign flag and country. Seems like BS to me. Seems to me if one is going to go on an on how morally bankrupt Americans are, they shouldn't support something other than America. KInda reeks of hyopocrisy. Loves America so much he has to use another nation's flag.
View Quote

It doesn't diminish the fact that you posted it to get a response from him. Pretty much an I've got nothing so I will piss you off. Truly lame, and should be a time out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:55:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

It doesn't diminish the fact that you posted it to get a response from him. Pretty much an I've got nothing so I will piss you off. Truly lame, and should be a time out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he's the one who started out with "morally bankrupt" for disagreeing how American tax dollars are spent while flying a foreign flag and country. Seems like BS to me. Seems to me if one is going to go on an on how morally bankrupt Americans are, they shouldn't support something other than America. KInda reeks of hyopocrisy. Loves America so much he has to use another nation's flag.

Ah, so the "morally bankrupt" comment was totally cool to you then. It's okay to you to start insulting people with differnt opinions as long as the person has an opinion you don't llike but perish the thought they push back in kind. How fair of you. Seems that someone wants to start a fight but doesn't want the tide to turn. If one gets a time out both should, IMHO.

I'm a reasonable person.  I'll apologize for what I said, if he apologizes for what he said. Metaphorically shake hands and bury the hatchet.  I'm cool with that. Are you?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ah, so the "morally bankrupt" comment was totally cool to you then. It's okay to you to start insulting people with differnt opinions as long as the person has an opinion you don't llike but perish the thought they push back in kind. How fair of you. Seems that someone wants to start a fight but doesn't want the tide to turn. If one gets a time out both should, IMHO.
View Quote

It was a response a 9 year old would make, and deserves a time out.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read my edit above. Although I see that you have a double standard, I'm willing to let that go too.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could give a fuck personally.

I'm white as a fresh mountain snow. My second family is of Mexican and Central American descent. First generation immigrants. They work hard and pay their taxes.

I don't judge people based on their heritage or nationality though.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:00:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm white as a fresh mountain snow. My second family is of Mexican and Central American descent. First generation immigrants. They work hard and pay their taxes.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Russians?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:01:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got to sit in on a conference call with Milley once and after it was over the participant told me her experiences with him. If he told me the sun rises in the east I would get up early to check.

That said it’s apparent from videos and intercepted calls and photos from the battlefield that Ukrainian field medicine is two generations more advanced than Russian field medicine, even before you consider widespread reports that they shoot their wounded.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

He didn't like your response, and instead of addressing what you wrote, he resorted to a juvenile level attack. It deserves a time out, and a place on my ignore list.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:04:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

He didn't like your response, and instead of addressing what you wrote, he resorted to a juvenile level attack. It deserves a time out, and a place on my ignore list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PLease do so. MY life would be so much better.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not a bad person. I apologize for what I said. Would you do me a favor and take back the "morally bankrupt" comment and we can call it even?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Except Russians?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Russians?

Russians don't deserve to die any more than Ukrainians.

Russia made their choice. The civilized West decided that further incursions weren't allowable.

Their claim to UKR is no different than Mexico claiming the southwest US as their own and invading. Failing to see this as the truth is an unbelievable logical fallacy.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:16:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm not a bad person. I apologize for what I said. Would you do me a favor and take back the "morally bankrupt" comment and we can call it even?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I may have misdirected my comment. Apologies if it was taken in offense.

I do however believe that the quid-pro-quo of "we should get something in return" is an immoral view. FDR was wrong about so many things but he nailed it in his Lend-Lease appeal.

We shouldn't be asking for something in return all of the time. The Ukrainian people are CLEARLY self-motivated and willing to risk life and limb to keep themselves sovereign.

If decades of poor foreign policy regarding "gifting" of freedom and self-determination to countries has taught us anything - it's that it can't be gifted, it has to be won. We're watching it unfold in real-time, in 2022.

Who knows? Maybe Ukraine will join the club of "special relationship" countries with the US. It would be good to have friends in the dark times that will inevitably come again.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:19:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What about calling everyone that disagrees with you a cocksucker?
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:23:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And 80 years ago Germany murdered millions in the camps an the Japanese attacked the US and marched thousands to their deaths in Bataan. Your point is?

Speaking of reading history. The Ukraine was not a nation for a thousand years—from the fall of the Kievian Rus in the 9th century until 1917 there was no such thing as a Ukrainian nation. Crimea was never part of Ukraine until 1954.  Before that it was Russian and before 1783 it was Ottoman. So if we’re are going to go with the “read history” thing, you’ve got to read ALL of it, not just the parts that support your limited understanding
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP....Ukraine had an estimated 3-7 million people starved to death by Russians less than 100 years ago.  give Russia the opportunity and they would starve more Ukrainians and move ethnic Russians into the empty homes.  maybe you should read a few history books. nobody helped them back then and no foreign army is helping them now.

And 80 years ago Germany murdered millions in the camps an the Japanese attacked the US and marched thousands to their deaths in Bataan. Your point is?

Speaking of reading history. The Ukraine was not a nation for a thousand years—from the fall of the Kievian Rus in the 9th century until 1917 there was no such thing as a Ukrainian nation. Crimea was never part of Ukraine until 1954.  Before that it was Russian and before 1783 it was Ottoman. So if we’re are going to go with the “read history” thing, you’ve got to read ALL of it, not just the parts that support your limited understanding

Spreading your Kremlin revisionist bullshit history again I see.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:24:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He sucks at history as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:27:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I do however believe that the quid-pro-quo of "we should get something in return" is an immoral view. FDR was wrong about so many things but he nailed it in his Lend-Lease appeal.

We shouldn't be asking for something in return all of the time. The Ukrainian people are CLEARLY self-motivated and willing to risk life and limb to keep themselves sovereign.

If decades of poor foreign policy regarding "gifting" of freedom and self-determination to countries has taught us anything - it's that it can't be gifted, it has to be won. We're watching it unfold in real-time, in 2022.

Who knows? Maybe Ukraine will join the club of "special relationship" countries with the US. It would be good to have friends in the dark times that will inevitably come again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair enough, and we are now freinds again, thank you. However, I would respectfully disagree with the "we must get something out of it" as being an immoral view. Lend lease had a repayment schedule built into it. THe UK paid off their WW2 debt in 2006, so it's slightly different, in my opinion.

I totally agree with this statement: "If decades of poor foreign policy regarding "gifting" of freedom and self-determination to countries has taught us anything - it's that it can't be gifted, it has to be won"  That is so true. Exactly. It can't be gifted. All the money in the world won't help in the long run if the people in question aren't up to it. See Iraq. See Afghanistan. Total waste of men, money, and material in hindsight. After decades of pouring money, say from Vietnam onward, and not only not getting anything out of the effort but in fact what ending up with abject failures and hostility like in Iraq and Afghanistan, I don't think it immoral nor unreasonable to ask, as a taxpayer in a country with record debt and a crashing economy, why we should pour yet more money into yet another regional conflict. I hope you can see that point at least.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:30:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, that was different. In this thread it was "goat fucker."  
  but I get it, you like goat fucking retards,    
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:36:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP....Ukraine had an estimated 3-7 million people starved to death by Russians less than 100 years ago.  give Russia the opportunity and they would starve more Ukrainians and move ethnic Russians into the empty homes.  maybe you should read a few history books. nobody helped them back then and no foreign army is helping them now.

It's not revionist if it's true.  https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/Bukovina
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:44:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ukraine is willing to be a victim and not defend themselves, so they can be a free shit nation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's not revionist if it's true.  https://www.britannica.com/place/Ukraine/Bukovina
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#46]

So obviously you didn’t read the article. Since the fall of Kievian Rus, The Ukraine was not an independent state until 1917. It was owned by mongols and Turkis and Poles and the Hapsburg Empire, and the Russians. Fact

Crimea was owned by the Greeks and Romans and Ottomans (for about 400 years) and the Russia from 1783 to 1954. Fact.

Sorry if facts hurt your feels but that is the history, like it or not. History. Learn it love it

Reading is for suckers I know
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 10:52:44 PM EDT
[#47]

No idea how I accidentally posted anything here.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:01:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
90 Billion of .Mil abandoned in AFG. No telling how much $ aid to UKR, but Billions. How are our vets doing? How about that Social Security fund?

What could go wrong?
View Quote

You have a 1CD patch as an avi. Presumably you know the DoD budget isn’t the same as the VA’s right? Nor is it affecting Social Security.

Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:07:18 PM EDT
[#49]
I supported them in Feb. I supported them in July. I sue the fuck haven't changed my tune and wholeheartedly support them today. I will tomorrow as well.
Link Posted: 11/11/2022 11:09:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

You have a 1CD patch as an avi. Presumably you know the DoD budget isn’t the same as the VA’s right? Nor is it affecting Social Security.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
90 Billion of .Mil abandoned in AFG. No telling how much $ aid to UKR, but Billions. How are our vets doing? How about that Social Security fund?

What could go wrong?

True, but they all come out of the general fund initially and our debt has gone up, that budgeted money has to come from somewhere and it either reduces the budget elsewhere like those other budget items or we have to cut our own defense to cover the shortfall in the defense budget  or we have to create debt to cover it. The money has to come from somewhere so it’s a bit disingenuous to discard the comment with “it’s a different budget item.”
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top