Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
A story as old as time

Older woman becomes bitter she can’t make men stand up as well as she did when she was younger
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Reacher would punch her out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:57:20 PM EDT
[#3]
She's offended and has to to weaponize her offense with shaming, only to fuck up and eat shit.

Her woke fans are offended because other's making a mistake that violates wokedom must be publicly shamed. So they give her shit, while themselves being one slip away from being on the other end of the communist shaming meat grinder.

Regular people are offended because Madonna is a dumbass doing a dumbass thing and then minimizing it, which is hypocritical. And amused that she's got the woketards after her.

I'm amused.  That really is just a silly whoopsy moment that you brush off and keep going.  All the butthurt woke virtue signalers need butt lube, cause they must get hurt in the butt by a lot of things in life. lol.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 5:57:47 PM EDT
[#4]
She's a dim witted elderly whore that looks like a lizard.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 6:03:34 PM EDT
[#5]
My favorite Madonna song is “Like a Bear”

You know, the one where she sings proudly
about her nether region’s grooming

She should do an update, a lamentation on the
time Joe DiMaggio walked out of a rainstorm
into an Italian barbershop in Brooklyn, and
while taking his coat off, accidentally dropped
his wet mitt onto the unswept floor.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.

Yes there is .... Embarrassment...?

Look at it, do you think anything really embarrasses it ?
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  It is a reflection on us to call her names such as cunt or skank.  Make an argument against her politics, music, expression whatever but unless you've walked in her shoes and are able to know her intimately what right does anyone have to make those type of judgements?

People like her don’t feel shame like normal people.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 6:11:11 PM EDT
[#7]
This would make an entertaining South Park moment.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, if you think about what "cunt" or "skank" actually mean in the context of an old woman, these could be apt labels directed towards Madonna. I think skank is a little unfair to skanks, since they are usually having vapid fun or seeking affirmation, but if a cunt is an abrasive entitled woman, that's a bullseye.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, if you think about what "cunt" or "skank" actually mean in the context of an old woman, these could be apt labels directed towards Madonna. I think skank is a little unfair to skanks, since they are usually having vapid fun or seeking affirmation, but if a cunt is an abrasive entitled woman, that's a bullseye.
I don't know a skank or a cunt but maybe I'm just lucky. It seems to me that when you resort to name calling you're lowering yourself for lack of argument. What difference does it make for a group of arfcom commandos to call Madonna a skank for making a stupid error? Does it make you feel better?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:28:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

She has no morals. Plenty of proof out there, she has been whoring it up & embarrassing herself for decades. She offered oral sex for biden votes. I cant believe anyone one defend this tramps actions
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She has no morals. Plenty of proof out there, she has been whoring it up & embarrassing herself for decades. She offered oral sex for biden votes. I cant believe anyone one defend this tramps actions
I wasn't defending her behavior and really she isn't anymore of a slot than half the people on Arfcom. Hate her politics, hate her music but it's tacky to call her a skank.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She's insanely wealthy and influential. She been able to escape any accountability for over 30-years. I doubt you are her share any similarities at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm sure the embarrassment was punishment enough.  No need to call her a cunt or a skank.

Yes there is .... Embarrassment...?

Look at it, do you think anything really embarrasses it ?
Yes I am sure she has the same capacity that I do.  

She's insanely wealthy and influential. She been able to escape any accountability for over 30-years. I doubt you are her share any similarities at all.
Thank you for that. I don't know anything about Madonna but we can all talk about how stupid her behavior was at her concert without degrading the forum. And yes I do think she was embarrassed. But I also believe her audience will be more effective in correcting her.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I wasn't defending her behavior and really she isn't anymore of a slot than half the people on Arfcom. Hate her politics, hate her music but it's tacky to call her a skank.
View Quote

She is a senior citizen who offered to suck dick for votes... Put down the shovel already, youre not digging your way out of this.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She's a dim witted elderly whore that looks like a lizard.
View Quote

She was recently seen in public looking more like a Puffer fish ?? after her latest round of plastic surgery, allegedly for cosmetic "improvement".
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:40:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I don’t stand at concerts.

If I paid for a seat, I’m sitting.
View Quote

Same here.

I had tickets for that show. I changed my mind and tried to put them up for resale. The performer wasn't allowing resales. Yes, I wasn't allowed to sell MY ticket and, since I only had an e-ticket, I was fucked and couldn't even GIVE the ticket away. Until she rescheduled and had to offer a refund, which I gladly took.

This is a stark contrast to Ann Wilson (Heart) who not only pulled a chair up and sat herself during the show, but told the audience to sit down and use the upper half of their bodies to do what the lower half wanted to do.

Fuck pompous musicians who try to force the audience to dance, jump, clap or do anything that doesn't just happen in the moment. I don't need to be told how to enjoy music.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:42:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"Stand up Chuck"
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She is a senior citizen offered to suck dick for votes... Put down the shovel already, youre not digging your way our of this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/16226/Screenshot_2024-03-10_11_40_05_PM_png-3155975.JPG
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a senior citizen offered to suck dick for votes... Put down the shovel already, youre not digging your way our of this.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/16226/Screenshot_2024-03-10_11_40_05_PM_png-3155975.JPG
I really don't care whether I dig myself out of anything. I'm just saying that it makes Arfcom look bad. It isn't necessarily and it's a really lazy argument. It's also really ugly to bring her age into your insult. Considering the owners of this site are near her age (and older). If you want to bash me for trying to raise our community up so be it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:51:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I really don't care whether I dig myself out of anything. I'm just saying that it makes Arfcom look bad. It isn't necessarily and it's a really lazy argument. It's also really ugly to bring her age into your insult. Considering the owners of this site are near her age (and older). If you want to bash me for trying to raise our community up so be it.
View Quote

Youre delusional... Obviously you can believe what you want, there is so much documented evidence about her behavior. This is who you choose to defend, yikes... If the owners of this site start offering sexual favors for votes, I will bash them too
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:00:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Anyone who pays money to see Madonna should be made fun of.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:02:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:03:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

My first thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Stand up Chuck"

My first thought.

Same here.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:07:20 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe she’s getting sued for being extremely late to her own gigs.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:10:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ummm... yeah... I enjoy reading your posts here, but ima have to go ahead and veto your response in this case.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Same here.

I had tickets for that show. I changed my mind and tried to put them up for resale. The performer wasn't allowing resales. Yes, I wasn't allowed to sell MY ticket and, since I only had an e-ticket, I was fucked and couldn't even GIVE the ticket away. Until she rescheduled and had to offer a refund, which I gladly took.

This is a stark contrast to Ann Wilson (Heart) who not only pulled a chair up and sat herself during the show, but told the audience to sit down and use the upper half of their bodies to do what the lower half wanted to do.

Fuck pompous musicians who try to force the audience to dance, jump, clap or do anything that doesn't just happen in the moment. I don't need to be told how to enjoy music.
View Quote

My wife and I saw Bryan Adams a month ago (and he friggin' KILLED IT!!!), but we were at the back of the venue, in the upper seating area. We were loving the show, but we were sitting... as was everyone else around us. EXCEPT for the young couple right below us... who were at the bottom of that level, so they had an unobstructed view of the show anyways. And they fucking stood the entire night. What a couple of ignorant assholes for being so unaware/unconcerned with others. If we had been in that spot, there's NO effing way we would have done that to others. It took every ounce of self-control not to ask them WTF was wrong with them.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:31:51 AM EDT
[#24]
The last time I saw Madonna was a tour video documentary with an older lady, showing Heather Brooke talent on on beer bottle. I have much more respect for her talent than Madonnas.

The only part I even remember.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:32:38 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
But what if she is a cunt and a skank?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:38:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
But what if she is a cunt and a skank?
View Quote

Scunt is a slang word in Guyana for a worthless person...
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Typical boomers
View Quote

Who is that directed at, and what are you implying?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:12:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Her best before date was in the 90s
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:15:22 AM EDT
[#29]
I hate Madonna... but thats a pretty innocent and understandable mistake to make.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:26:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I hate Madonna... but thats a pretty innocent and understandable mistake to make.
View Quote

Sure, no question. But why take the time to stop the show, which, arguably, is why everyone is there, just to point out some guy who isn't acting how she thinks he should be. I think it was because of her ego, her vanity. How dare someone not be on their feet grooving to my awesomeness. Doesn't he know how great I am? That's how I see it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:32:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Sure, no question. But why take the time to stop the show, which, arguably, is why everyone is there, just to point out some guy who isn't acting how she thinks he should be. I think it was because of her ego, her vanity. How dare someone not be on their feet grooving to my awesomeness. Doesn't he know how great I am? That's how I see it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly. It's one thing to say "let's see everyone on their feet!" during the excitement of a show. But singling-out a person is effing stupid. You'd think that a seasoned entertainer would know that. But these are the same idiots who push leftism during shows... alienating some paying fans. I've played guitar on stage in front of a mic since 1985. I have yet to single out a person for shame or push my political ideals. Entertainers who don't understand that are asshats and egomaniacs.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 1:39:13 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

True. I'll just call her a narcissistic fuckhead instead.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm talking about that skank of a cunt battlelac lot lizard boomer.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 2:23:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Insufferable kunt

Fuck her, she is so special. Who in their right mind would pay to see that ballooned klown.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

My wife and I saw Bryan Adams a month ago (and he friggin' KILLED IT!!!), but we were at the back of the venue, in the upper seating area. We were loving the show, but we were sitting... as was everyone else around us. EXCEPT for the young couple right below us... who were at the bottom of that level, so they had an unobstructed view of the show anyways. And they fucking stood the entire night. What a couple of ignorant assholes for being so unaware/unconcerned with others. If we had been in that spot, there's NO effing way we would have done that to others. It took every ounce of self-control not to ask them WTF was wrong with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

Sadly that is the rule and not the exception at concerts. We were in a VIP box at a show and this is what we saw ALL NIGHT.

It's not like she couldn't see exactly the same thing from a sitting position in her seat right there. NO, she had to stand, which meant everyone behind her had to stand too.

There are usually two assholes who stand through the whole show. One is a dude about 7' tall - we call him Lurch. The other is a bimbo wearing a hat who thinks she can dance and can't. We call her The Whore.

I will admit to chucking coins at someone's head who stood in front of my mother at a Tom Jones concert.

Back to Madonna. I deserve to be mocked for buying tickets for that tour. But I saw her in 1990 and figured I should see her for her final tour too. Nope. I just watched that show again though and it was good, really good. Whether you like her music or not, she was a great performer in the 90s.

I go to a lot of concerts.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:26:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
OD coming soon unfortunately.

She had her fame and beauty and now it’s almost faded out.

No Jesus. No future.
View Quote

When was she beautiful? Or is that your beer goggles talking?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This.

I would call her a worthless pos who if her private jet decided to become a lawn dart I wouldnt shed one tear.
View Quote

I would shed a tear... For the pilot.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:35:40 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can find no fault in your reasoning, carry on.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:38:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sadly that is the rule and not the exception at concerts. We were in a VIP box at a show and this is what we saw ALL NIGHT.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/506899/IMG_3874_JPG-3156047.jpg

It's not like she couldn't see exactly the same thing from a sitting position in her seat right there. NO, she had to stand, which meant everyone behind her had to stand too.

There are usually two assholes who stand through the whole show. One is a dude about 7' tall - we call him Lurch. The other is a bimbo wearing a hat who thinks she can dance and can't. We call her The Whore.

I will admit to chucking coins at someone's head who stood in front of my mother at a Tom Jones concert.

Back to Madonna. I deserve to be mocked for buying tickets for that tour. But I saw her in 1990 and figured I should see her for her final tour too. Nope. I just watched that show again though and it was good, really good. Whether you like her music or not, she was a great performer in the 90s.

I go to a lot of concerts.
View Quote

Well shit... at least your view was better than mine! I was behind a lurch of my own, and the chick in front of my wife didn't look like that. You should have asked her for a quick flash if she was gonna stand there.

We ended-up sitting the whole time and trying to look around those assholes.

We're going to see Toto+Journey on Wed. This time I'm gonna say something if the same thing happens.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:42:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I don't know a skank or a cunt but maybe I'm just lucky. It seems to me that when you resort to name calling you're lowering yourself for lack of argument. What difference does it make for a group of arfcom commandos to call Madonna a skank for making a stupid error? Does it make you feel better?
View Quote

"Queen" is upset yall
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 3:43:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Madonna is a cringe creature. Does anyone actually still listen to her shit music?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 5:59:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:03:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Fuck Madonna.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:11:21 AM EDT
[#44]
I wonder if she realizes that she isn't remotely relevant in the modern world, and that any remaining fans are either anachronistic sycophants, or simply bored people attending out of morbid curiosity.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 6:45:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Because sexual market value:

Old used up rocker chick > wheelchair man.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

"Queen" is upset yall
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Queen" is upset yall
I hope you guys will take the time to learn more about me. I rarely get upset. I have zero fucks to give about Madonna. My point isn't to defend her-my point is to defend us. Calling her a skank or whatever is lazy and insulting to women and it puts you on par with middle school boys. Rip her a new asshole off her behavior, bitch about her politics, life choices and music but hold yourself to a higher standard. If you called her a Nigger it would violate the CoC. Skank and Cunt should as well.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#47]
Didn't she see God recently, she should ask him what he thinks.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Madonna’s a stupid egotistical whore
View Quote

Who has been dethroned many times.  TayTay on the top now.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:32:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Hell hath no fury like a demon possessed women scorned
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:38:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Sitting down in the front row is quite polite.  There is no point to standing, front row seats have the best view.  This allows the folks behind you to have a better view.

I am a tall person.  Unless the person behind me is 6’10”…….they ain’t seeing shit.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top