Page / 6
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:37:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Saggers
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:38:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if she has enough self awareness to regret all the decent men she has shot down over the years.
View Quote

You get one guess
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:38:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Yep. Also noticed she doesn't mention what she brings to the table (that others haven't gotten for free).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Played with fuck fuck boys all her life and now she wants a baby

Yep. Also noticed she doesn't mention what she brings to the table (that others haven't gotten for free).

She’s a tall lawyer. Of course no one ever told her that doesn’t bring value to a relationship with a man.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She doesn't want to get married that badly.  This is clearly some kind of social media stunt.

Literally billions of men have married women less physically desirable than her.

Normal ugly people don't make the news for having trouble finding their soul mate.
View Quote

It's just a "classier" version of attention seeking behavior.  Likely insincere.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:40:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
She looks pretty, but I am sure there is a very long list of folks who are tired of her shit.
View Quote

My sentiments exactly. Glad I haven't been single for 39 years.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Not interested in high maintenance bitches.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I stopped at the hyphenated last name.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Single at 35  No thanks, she is 5 minutes from hitting that wall.  Guarantee she has been busting ass to stay in semi decent shape but once she takes a bite of that wedding cake, whamo!

Why would a dude, 27 to 40 want to be stuck with her when they could go overseas and get prime, select choice, that is younger and far more feminine and understands a woman's role?

Someone should follow her so we can see the train wreck in a few years
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:44:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Saggers
View Quote

I would torque that fine ass up.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She doesn't want to get married that badly.  This is clearly some kind of social media stunt.

Literally billions of men have married women less physically desirable than her.

Normal ugly people don't make the news for having trouble finding their soul mate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm not sure why so many women still want to get married so badly..

I don't know,  she could still get attention by shunning marriage completely as well.  (I'm 39 and never married no kids and there's plenty of strong feelings from others to be had on that)

The fact that it is in mind for her makes me think she really does want it for...some reason.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:48:12 PM EDT
[#12]
You would have to pay me quite a bit more to ruin some poor bastard's life.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I'd smash the hell out of that and get the fuck out of Dodge faster than you can say "warp speed, Scotty"

its a sure thing shes a bitchy stuck up Commiefornia cunt
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Wait so we are going back to paying people to marry women? That which is old truly does become new again.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

She wants a simp to knock her up. Once she gets pregnant, she either cuts off all sex or divorces his ass. If she doesn't divorce him, then she expects to do whatever she wants while the simp pays for it and also to be her retirement plan.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:52:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Future bitter cat lady
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:53:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I paused at "corporate" and full stop at "Los Angeles".

Fuck that noise
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:54:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hyphenated, but looking for a husband.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:54:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:54:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:. But what about the British humor?!
View Quote

A shrimp on the barbee.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I made it to British sense of humor.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:56:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
How does one acquire a hyphenated last name as a single person?  Prior marriage?
View Quote

She uses both her parents’ last name.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well, it's a great rack anyway.
View Quote

Which will probably start sagging in the next 5 years. Sooner if she gets knocked and breast feeds.
Which isn't always a given for liberal power women.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 4:59:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Meh, she's not bad. I'd pretend to be all of those things just so I could
Sharpie my name on her back to prove I was there.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:00:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Them puppys heading in this direction.

http://i.imgur.com/NPvWNqe.jpg" target="_blank">http://i.imgur.com/NPvWNqe.jpg
View Quote

Omg
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder if she has enough self awareness to regret all the decent men she has shot down over the years.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#28]
But what dowry does she offer?
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:02:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Single at 35  No thanks, she is 5 minutes from hitting that wall.  Guarantee she has been busting ass to stay in semi decent shape but once she takes a bite of that wedding cake, whamo!

Why would a dude, 27 to 40 want to be stuck with her when they could go overseas and get prime, select choice, that is younger and far more feminine and understands a woman's role?

Someone should follow her so we can see the train wreck in a few years
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:03:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:There are countless women just like her on the dating apps in Florida wondering why they "can't find the right man."  Bitch, the one consistent thing in all your failed relationships is YOU.
View Quote

Yep.  Sarasota is full of them in a fruitless quest for the perfect wealthy man in awesome shape to marry and impregnate them.  Great eye candy, but self-centered whack jobs. The guys they lust after are typically already taken by fabulous mommies.  The guys they actually date are too smart to commit - hit it and forget it.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:04:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
candidates must fall within the age range of 27 to 40, stand 5-foot-11 or taller
View Quote

Tell me she didn't take a course in Statistics, without telling me she didn't take a course in Statistics, boast a witty “British” sense of humor and have strong affinities for sports, animals, and kids.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I don't know,  she could still get attention by shunning marriage completely as well.  (I'm 39 and never married no kids and there's plenty of strong feelings from others to be had on that)

The fact that it is in mind for her makes me think she really does want it for...some reason.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What I'm trying to express is the nature of stuff you see in social media being almost always fabricated to some extent.  There's lots of money in social media and people get followers any way they can so if you see something like this which originated on Tiktok and is being boosted by the NyPost, then you can be nearly 100% certain the objective of the behavior captured on film is to gain followers and increase social media revenue.  

She has 100,000 followers on her TikTok account.  This is not some organic exchange between private people that the internet just picked up and ran with.

People comment both positively and negatively on posts like this as if this is a person sharing genuine feelings and emotions candidly and it's really silly.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#33]
she looks hot from the one photo, but i bet she’s bat shit crazy. there’s a reason she isn’t married or dating someone at her age.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
https://nypost.com/2023/07/11/im-offering-a-5000-to-anyone-who-finds-me-a-husband/amp/

“A while ago, I told my friends I’d pay them $5,000 if they introduce me to my husband,” Eve Tilley-Coulson, 35, a corporate litigation attorney, from Los Angeles

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/128204/165B3670-3E34-4DDB-BEEA-1076416831AC_jpe-2882124.JPG

Tilley-Coulson then outlined her non-negotiables of her hottie-in-holy matrimony, insisting worthy candidates must fall within the age range of 27 to 40, stand 5-foot-11 or taller, boast a witty “British” sense of humor and have strong affinities for sports, animals, and kids.
View Quote

So she should consider a matchmaker if she's willing to pay some money (and she has it)

In reality she's hoping he himself sees this and selects himself for it.

What she wants:
Tilley-Coulson then outlined her non-negotiables of her hottie-in-holy matrimony, insisting worthy candidates must fall within the
- age range of 27 to 40
- stand 5-foot-11 or taller
- boast a witty “British” sense of humor
- strong affinity for sports,
- strong affinity for animals
- wants to have kids (soon.)
View Quote

This isn't totally impossible as far as these go, relatively speaking.
The hiccup is that she's in LA. She's willing to do long distance/travel, but she should start doing that.

In her AO, a man who meets a bunch of those, has great options (looks wise).
Her money's not that important to those guys.

@Carmelbythesea  I assume she's in the SEC region for pretty blonde girls, talent is everywhere right?

IMHO she should consider being open to 5'10" or 5'9" handsome dudes with builds to open up her pool.
Age range should be from 33 to ~46 if she wants a guy with money/stature (she didn't mention it but she's a lawyer, I have a hard time believing she's going to date a working class dude at all.) who also is cool with getting married soon, despite being handsome and having player tools (muh british accent/sense of humor/exciting and funny).

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:09:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:10:23 PM EDT
[#36]
"A while ago, I told my friends I'd pay them $5,000 if they introduce me to my husband,"
View Quote
She has a husband and hasn't even been introduced to the guy yet?  That's unusual.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Pop a kid, CS and probably alimony and a house if she sticks it out a few years.

She's probably tired of working.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:16:51 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She's attractive but def starting to hit the wall. Also looks very expensive and high maintenance

Hope she finds what she's looking for but I doubt it
View Quote

Agree on all points.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
She looks pretty, but I am sure there is a very long list of folks who are tired of her shit.
View Quote

$5k is from her x husband.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:22:45 PM EDT
[#40]
She chose a career over a husband and a family. STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN. Someone should tell her the thing she values the most(her job) will forget who she even was within a week after she leaves
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:23:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Rest assured, she is some man's, probably many men's, nighmare.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:25:34 PM EDT
[#42]
She looks like the type of person who would accept a challenge to jump off a boat at a high rate of speed.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#43]
corporate litigation attorney, from Los Angeles
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:26:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice looking woman,  corporate attorney,  Los Angeles. 35, hyphenated name.  Bat shit crazy

I bet her requirements and expectations are as high as giraffe pussy
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

It's just a "classier" version of attention seeking behavior.  Likely insincere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What woodsie said.  A clue is in this line from the NY Post story:  
...promising her more than 100,000 TikTok followers...
And of course I miss his follow on post, where he points exactly that out...
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#46]
I wish her luck, but unrealistic expectations are unrealistic. She appears to be the stereotypical liberal millennial girl boss, complete with the IG party/travel lifestyle, poolside mimosas and Greek trips with the girls!

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
How many times has she been drilled?  

Can she even emotionally attach?
View Quote
If all the drill bits that drilled her were sticking out you could call her porcupine.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Well hell. I was going to volunteer to 'take one for the team'. I'm 65 but still have a few rounds left in the mag.

Then I saw that 40 years old and 5'-11" were requirements. So I'm too old, too short, and probably too 'short'. Damn.

Link Posted: 7/11/2023 5:43:38 PM EDT
[#50]
LOFL

if she looks like that and no man, she has problems
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top