Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:24:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
East Tennessee.
View Quote

Dude! Shutup!

Ohio is what you seek, op! Its round on the ends and hi in the middle!
Best of luck in Cleveland or Cincinnati!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Central or East Tn
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I gave up trolling a year ago.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:35:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Central or East Tn

Yep

Big floods and fires there are in news a bit so choose carefully. That goes for anywhere of course.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:37:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Big floods and fires there are in news a bit so choose carefully. That goes for anywhere of course.
View Quote

Agreed

Folks should stay far far away

It’s very hazardous and chock full of danger.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
SWPA
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 5:43:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Come to Georgia.  We need all the votes we can get!
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:02:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm gonna go full 360 and recommend that if you're in Spain with a job and $, you're better off there.

I was just there visiting family and while a ton of people there got and are getting vaxed, things are much worse here than there.

You can not imagine the scale of the "dystopian dictatorship" here. The level of trying to cram this down everyone's throats is far worse here.

Above all, we've gotten to a level where it's hard for many people (myself included) to imagine this cabinet will not lead to a full out civil war and/or economic disaster within the next three years, or even after the next election regardless of who wins. Spain isn't requiring vaxes for virtually anything. The US tried to require them for everything, but got defeated so far by the courts. Xiden's puppeteers will keep on persisting. Places like CA and NYC are already totally gone. Not a single province in Spain has implemented any requirements that I know of.

In Spain, you are able to, and will be able to, fly under the radar unvaxed. In the states, you will not be able to hide from economic collapse and/or civil war.

The level of division here is probably hard to imagine. Couple that with virtually no access to food and water for the vast majority of the population, and it's a recipe for disaster. If you're worried about it, move to a tiny pueblo surrounded by farmland and rest easy. It's far easier to find a "survival" location there than it is here IMO.

Armas?...pues, querer es poder...
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:09:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Central or East Tn
View Quote
My very 1st thought was east TN.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#11]
American Bastion.  But it's cold up there.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'm gonna go full 360 and recommend that if you're in Spain with a job and $, you're better off there.

I was just there visiting family and while a ton of people there got and are getting vaxed, things are much worse here than there.

You can not imagine the scale of the "dystopian dictatorship" here. The level of trying to cram this down everyone's throats is far worse here.

Above all, we've gotten to a level where it's hard for many people (myself included) to imagine this cabinet will not lead to a full out civil war and/or economic disaster within the next three years, or even after the next election regardless of who wins. Spain isn't requiring vaxes for virtually anything. The US tried to require them for everything, but got defeated so far by the courts. Xiden's puppeteers will keep on persisting. Places like CA and NYC are already totally gone. Not a single province in Spain has implemented any requirements that I know of.

In Spain, you are able to, and will be able to, fly under the radar unvaxed. In the states, you will not be able to hide from economic collapse and/or civil war.

The level of division here is probably hard to imagine. Couple that with virtually no access to food and water for the vast majority of the population, and it's a recipe for disaster. If you're worried about it, move to a tiny pueblo surrounded by farmland and rest easy. It's far easier to find a "survival" location there than it is here IMO.

Armas?...pues, querer es poder...
View Quote

I hate to burst your bubble but we're at like 98% vaxxed here and they just got all the kids a week before Christmas and since new years.  I suspect that more than 95% of the kids are now vaxxed here and they'll get their second shot in February and a booster in April.

They are tightening the noose every month, where we are now is that all restaurants are closed without the passport and they've announced that they will do away with PCR tests signaling that if you aren't vaxxed you'll be denied access to everything except the hospital and the grocery store.  And as we see in Australia, now you're locked in your home if you don't have the passport.

Our livelihood is on the line.  As soon as they extend the vax mandate to working we're screwed so we're popping smoke before it comes to that.

I appreciate your comments, and those of everyone else save for a few immature responses.  I'm going to gin up an Excel spreadsheet and mark each state/region and columns for taxes, 2A, weather, water, etc, and then try to narrow down some spots that might be attractive to us.  And to that end, thank to all who have given some advice.

And back to your comments, what part of the union do you live in that you feel this way?  I have one cousin who is a commercial farmer in Kansas and he has said that he has barely noticed the covid wave and the economic impacts from it - that its "business as normal" in many (most?) red states.  Are you in a blue state or blue city?  I'm curious to know more about where you live that give you these feelings.  I mean I get it, there is a lot of division but with the Republicans set to win back the Congress and Senate, and possibly the White House, we might see some return to normalcy (fingers crossed).

Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

thanks
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#14]
NW MT if you have the scratch.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds like Missouri.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 10:11:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Idaho hits much of your list but holy shit you better bring some cheddar.
Link Posted: 1/14/2022 11:17:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Iowa.

I agree with the well drilling, we have wind for energy and plenty of room for solar. Plenty of food for hunting, fishing and rich soil. Southern Iowa is a warmer climate in the winter than mid to northern.  Has more tree's and is close to many major metro's but in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:41:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I hate to burst your bubble but we're at like 98% vaxxed here and they just got all the kids a week before Christmas and since new years.  I suspect that more than 95% of the kids are now vaxxed here and they'll get their second shot in February and a booster in April.

They are tightening the noose every month, where we are now is that all restaurants are closed without the passport and they've announced that they will do away with PCR tests signaling that if you aren't vaxxed you'll be denied access to everything except the hospital and the grocery store.  And as we see in Australia, now you're locked in your home if you don't have the passport.

Our livelihood is on the line.  As soon as they extend the vax mandate to working we're screwed so we're popping smoke before it comes to that.

I appreciate your comments, and those of everyone else save for a few immature responses.  I'm going to gin up an Excel spreadsheet and mark each state/region and columns for taxes, 2A, weather, water, etc, and then try to narrow down some spots that might be attractive to us.  And to that end, thank to all who have given some advice.

And back to your comments, what part of the union do you live in that you feel this way?  I have one cousin who is a commercial farmer in Kansas and he has said that he has barely noticed the covid wave and the economic impacts from it - that its "business as normal" in many (most?) red states.  Are you in a blue state or blue city?  I'm curious to know more about where you live that give you these feelings.  I mean I get it, there is a lot of division but with the Republicans set to win back the Congress and Senate, and possibly the White House, we might see some return to normalcy (fingers crossed).

View Quote

You're not bursting anything. Like I said, I have family there and get reports pretty much daily on things- from both sides of the opinions. And I was just there for a month....so....

Your comments are factually way off. Like, super duper way off. It's hard to believe anything you say if you believe that 95% of the kids are vaxed. Just....not even close.

There is not a single country on Earth that is anywhere near 98% vaxed. Sorry, but again, that's just way off and undermines what you're saying. Beyond that, there is no "mandate" in Spain like they tried to do here. There just isn't. I'm guessing you're in Catalonia, probably very close to the French border, which is always it's own level of ridiculous. Move to a small pueblo in Madrid and forget about it. Regardless, I don't think there still aren't any official vax mandates there, like they tried to do here. Where is the official declaration?

I'm in NV. If your family in KS doesn't see the division and effects, then they are as off with their opinions as you are with your facts. Honestly, I understand if you don't read mainstream media, but just from the GD, things are tanking here. What food used to cost $50 now costs $75-85-100. It's nuts. In Spain the costs, apart from a modest gas and heating gas increase, were the same. Literally I did this as an experiment there. I bought olive oil, chicken, some wine, etc. and did the same with the same quantities here at Trader Joes. What cost me $42 USD there cost me $112 here.

All in all, it seems like your mind is made up, but things here are certainly not any better, and IMHO, are much worse. Take it FWIW I guess. If I could find a way to make $ there, I would move in a heart beat. Guns, like I said, make the right friends and take a little risk. :) It's easy if you try.

Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hi all,

Old time member, been inactive for a while.  We moved to Europe some years ago but the covid is turning this place into a dictatorial dystopian hell.  We're always worried that someone is going to jam a needle into our kid's arms.

We've decided to move back to the US and I'm looking for some advice on where to move.  While we're not sure that this scenario will play out we do believe that it is a possibility, and if it does occur, we may see some period of worldwide famine.  

Its already too lte for nearly 1.5 billion human beings who may die from covid vaccines

We are concerned about this and we're looking for a way to be able to sustain ourselves in regards to food, ie, a small farm.

If where you live fits these requirements or you know of a place that does, I'd love to hear from you and your views/opinions on this subject.

We're looking for a place to live:

* Has natural rainfall

* Has a natural water supply (pre-industrialization) in the form of a pond, lake, running stream/river and/or access to ground water.  I have a concern that if dams fail and/or there is an energy crunch and no ability to move water under power.

* Is a red state

* The state government respects a citizen's rights to make their own medical decisions and doesn't believe in pushing immoral and illegal mandates

* A pro-gun state that believes in the 2nd amendment

* Has pro-carry laws

* And of course, we're looking for a 'conservative' area

* We would like to be "out of the way" - somewhere that won't get a lot of attention, a bit secluded, can I say rural?  Can't be too far from a big city.

* Looking for lots of nature

I appreciate anyone and everyone's input.

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for a covid debate.  I believe you have a right to your own opinions and to make your own health choices.  I respect your right to make your own decisions and I expect that you will respect mine
View Quote

The far southeast or far southwest Iowa.  Small farms available and big cities if you need to go to one.  We are in fly over country with a good red Governor.  We have not yet been swamped with the folks moving out of California or New York.  Just be prepared for the cold.  But, that's what keeps some folks out.

kwg
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 10:58:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Maskachusetts jk but welcome back
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 11:14:11 PM EDT
[#21]
TN avoid memphis
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 11:21:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The free state of Florida.
You can live here year-round with no heat or air conditioning if you had to. Electric rates are lower than national average.
You can get water anywhere and pump it with a traditional pitcher pump the groundwater is so high. We have the largest cow calf operation in the United States at the Deseret Ranch and the county I live in has more cows than people.
Gardens grow year round.
No state income tax.
Recently announced that there are now more registered Republicans in Florida than Democrats. Trump won here both elections.
Concealed Carry Permits are easy to get here and open carry is kind of a mixed bag, but you can carry one in your car with no permit whatsoever.
Pond in front yard is fine for flushing toilets or irrigation etc but with the hand pump I can drink the same water I drink now so I don't really need to worry about purifying upon water.
It's 55° at 11:30 p.m. on January 13th. Compare that to some of the other suggestions, LOL! And Florida has more rain than any other of the lower 48 states. Cisterns and rain barrels work pretty well here too.
https://i.imgur.com/7Apz5fT.jpeg
View Quote

That looks nice. All that water. Those mosquitos must be tough.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 11:37:07 PM EDT
[#23]
If I had no family ties here I would be in Texas probably the hill country north of San Antonio possibly New Braunfels,  Canyon Lake,  Marble Falls, perhaps Rock Springs, or along the coast Portland just N of Corpus Christi or Rockport along the coast.  Not Austin Not Dallas.  Possibly Houston  or San Antonio (I grew up there).
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:06:10 AM EDT
[#24]
TN

Only major downside is the 9.25% sales tax, but there is no state income tax.

I love on the Cumberland Plateau about an hour NW of Chattanooga, on a small, private, lake. I think there is one billable lot with direct lake access on the market, there are a lot of cheap lots that have lake permission, but have to use the single access ramp. The HOA, which basically just maintains the lake, is $60/year.  If you want more details, PM me.

There are also a lot of properties like this one on the general area Big money , as well as water access properties for 20% of that price.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:11:08 AM EDT
[#25]
You just described the entire state of MS outside of Jackson population wise. You could easily live in a sparsely populated area but be 30 minutes from a town with the necessities and an hour from a larger city if you wanted the option of what they have to offer. Also cost of living is high and land is cheap.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Central or East Tn
View Quote
or Alabama, GA, FL
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:19:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Ohio, buddy. We check all the boxes, but we fly under the radar.
View Quote

I’d welcome OP to the land of Ohio. Being a swing state, we need more red bodies.

Just stay at least 20 miles outside the big cities. Lot of rural land in Ohio that’d meet your needs. Pretty solid gun laws. Change of seasons is nice. But winter can definitely suck.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:21:19 AM EDT
[#28]
While I don't live there - I have a nice spot near the Texas Coast near Tivoli on the Guadalupe river.  A handful of people live full time on the private road I am on.  Only real issue is occasionally you need a boat to get to your house (flooded 3 times this last year - my whole yard seemed to turn into a crawfish farm).

You know how some people like to say their heat is better because it is a dry heat.  Well the people on the private road say it is a slow flood.  The water rises, but there is no current.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:27:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#30]
In the southeast. They will hold out the longest and your money will stretch more.

Certain blue areas are as bad or worse than Euro.

Link Posted: 1/27/2022 9:57:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

You're not bursting anything. Like I said, I have family there and get reports pretty much daily on things- from both sides of the opinions. And I was just there for a month....so....

Your comments are factually way off. Like, super duper way off. It's hard to believe anything you say if you believe that 95% of the kids are vaxed. Just....not even close.

There is not a single country on Earth that is anywhere near 98% vaxed. Sorry, but again, that's just way off and undermines what you're saying. Beyond that, there is no "mandate" in Spain like they tried to do here. There just isn't. I'm guessing you're in Catalonia, probably very close to the French border, which is always it's own level of ridiculous. Move to a small pueblo in Madrid and forget about it. Regardless, I don't think there still aren't any official vax mandates there, like they tried to do here. Where is the official declaration?

I'm in NV. If your family in KS doesn't see the division and effects, then they are as off with their opinions as you are with your facts. Honestly, I understand if you don't read mainstream media, but just from the GD, things are tanking here. What food used to cost $50 now costs $75-85-100. It's nuts. In Spain the costs, apart from a modest gas and heating gas increase, were the same. Literally I did this as an experiment there. I bought olive oil, chicken, some wine, etc. and did the same with the same quantities here at Trader Joes. What cost me $42 USD there cost me $112 here.

All in all, it seems like your mind is made up, but things here are certainly not any better, and IMHO, are much worse. Take it FWIW I guess. If I could find a way to make $ there, I would move in a heart beat. Guns, like I said, make the right friends and take a little risk. :) It's easy if you try.

View Quote

Thanks for sharing your opinion.

In my daughter's class of 26 kids, 3 are unvaxxed.  In my son's class of 8, 2 are unvaxxed.

A lady from our church, her son Victor, he is 5 years old and in a class of 21.  3 kids were unvaxxed.  The other 18 kids got their second dose last week. 5 are in the hospital this week.  In our region of Spain it is reported that adults are vaxed to more than 92%.  My wife and I are the ONLY adults at our church (300 pax), on our street (more than a 1,000 people), and among our friends (save for our maid and her husband).  EVERYONE else we know (adults) are vaxxed here.  EVERYONE.  All of the school classes are 80 to 90% and they only started vaxxing on 15 December.

[14:13, 1/27/2022] Irene: ? ???????? ? ?????? ?????? ???? ??? ????????, ????????? ??? ?????????. ? ???? ????? ?? ?????????. ???????? ??????, ?????????? ???.  ??????? ? ???????, ??? ?????? ??????? ??????? ???????, ?????? ????????? ? ????????? ??????????
[14:14, 1/27/2022] Irene: ??????. ? ??????? ????? ? ????? ?????? ????????, ?? ?????? ???????? 5 ?????. ? ??????????? ??? ? ??????? ???????? ? ?????? ?? ??????

A friend in the class has only three without vaccination, the rest are all vaccinated. They are also in quarantine. The vaccinated get sick, the unvaccinated don't. Therefore, I hope that now a little time will pass, they will see the trend and stop vaccination

Hello. Last Wednesday, the school was vaccinated, 5 children fell ill in a week. From tomorrow, Victor has quarantine in the classroom for a week

We know one couple from Serbia.  Their parents are all vaxxed, two have now died and they are in their 60's.  In our church (maybe 300 people) 3 in hospital this week + 1 death, all vaccinated, last week, 3 others in hospital, one death, all vaccinated.  My 3 best mates here, all vaccinated, are all sick with colds, hacking coughs.  Yeah, be sure to get your booster!

I don't want to sound rude but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Our illustrious President Sanchez has announced that he wants to end the masks and restrictions but he can't because of these pesky unvaxxed.  He's trying to drive a wedge and get public sentiment so that when the open the internment camps the sheeple will cheer.

Yesterday Denmark announced that ALL covid restrictions were ended.  When you read the small print in the article you see that this only applies to the walking dead vaccinated.

Testimony in front of English Parliament said about the same thing:

https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/upcoming-changes-to-covid-19-international-travel-restrictions

Meanwhile, first cases of Marburg are popping up.  What do you want to bet that the vaccine deaths will be attributed to Marburg?

As for mandates, again, you're off.  I can't even order take-out from McDonalds without a green pass.  Every week they close something else and each week the noose tightens.  They're just reimposed mask wear OUTSIDE.  France just banned the unvaxxed from ANY air travel, from the national trains, from the metro. from all museums, sports and cultural venues, and from all restaurants.  Believe me, we have mandates.

Last week I read (in the 'alternate' press here) of at least 4 known cases of children vaxxed at school without parental consent.  The parents filed a police report but its too late.

I hear what you're saying about the US and the crazy politics.  I just read today that AZ's governor has green lighted the internment camps there:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wt5Qd9VgEoDE/?list=subscriptions

Americans need to wake the F up.  When 1/2 of the gun community thinks its time to get "boosted" I can't help but wonder if all is lost.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 11:08:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Carolinas near/on the coast
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:09:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Michigan's lower peninsula
Link Posted: 1/28/2022 2:35:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Florida is full !
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 2:45:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
NW MT if you have the scratch.
View Quote

This is the choice my wife and I made for our family last summer. Moved from a .28 acre lot in suburbia 8 miles from where George Floyd died to 11 acres on the side of a mountain with views of Glacier National Park from the living room, deck and “yard”

If Zillow is correct about our new home’s value, its gained $170,000 since JULY 2021. If we had waited another year there’s zero chance we would be able to afford this place, or any already built home in the valley really.

We snuck in right under the wire financially (for us) and count our blessings to be in God’s country with good, kind neighbors and living in a condition of freedom from basically every onerous C***d regulation thats being forced on those still in cities in this country.

The politics of the region are deep red and the state is turning more red every election cycle. We added another two reliable red votes when we moved here. Vax mandates are illegal under state law. So is Critical Race Theory taught in schools.

There is a pervasive drug problem and rumor has it it’s run by the local police. Who knows, but I’ve been told that by two separate parties that have no reason to know each other. Property crime is moderate compared to averages. Human trafficking is greater than zero as well. —most of these things are everywhere in the US, and the world for that matter these days.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 3:10:58 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The free state of Florida.
You can live here year-round with no heat or air conditioning if you had to. Electric rates are lower than national average.
You can get water anywhere and pump it with a traditional pitcher pump the groundwater is so high. We have the largest cow calf operation in the United States at the Deseret Ranch and the county I live in has more cows than people.
Gardens grow year round.
No state income tax.
Recently announced that there are now more registered Republicans in Florida than Democrats. Trump won here both elections.
Concealed Carry Permits are easy to get here and open carry is kind of a mixed bag, but you can carry one in your car with no permit whatsoever.
Pond in front yard is fine for flushing toilets or irrigation etc but with the hand pump I can drink the same water I drink now so I don't really need to worry about purifying upon water.
It's 55° at 11:30 p.m. on January 13th. Compare that to some of the other suggestions, LOL! And Florida has more rain than any other of the lower 48 states. Cisterns and rain barrels work pretty well here too.
https://i.imgur.com/7Apz5fT.jpeg

Nope, mosquitoes are nonexistent other than dawn and dusk. I can't remember the last time i got a mosquito bite.
Link Posted: 1/29/2022 3:13:08 AM EDT
[#37]

Not Illinois.   Don't even drive through this state on the way to your new home.

Link Posted: 1/29/2022 3:22:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Not Illinois.   Don't even drive through this state on the way to your new home.

View Quote

Anytime we drive to OK from WI we go through Iowa, 100% worth it.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 3:25:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What do you need job/infrastructure wise?

Gulf coast states in rural areas still have affordable land.
View Quote

That's the million dollar question and a lot will depend on how much we sell our properties in Spain for.  Not sure if I will 'need' a job per se, but maybe.  I'd prefer to remain self employed and will have to fit our business(es) into a new state (and new country).
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 3:36:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I picked southern IA about an hour from Des Moines.

Land is still affordable compared to other places.
View Quote

Seconded. Plus there is a small lake you can still get affordable lake front property. Plenty of streams and rivers in southern Iowa. Also hilly.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 3:50:33 PM EDT
[#42]
You have a lot of expectations and criteria about where you want to go. If you come here and become a legal resident and perhaps ultimately a citizen I'd feel a lot better knowing you'll be willing to stand  for those freedoms that were so hard won by the founders - not the least of which is that of the 2nd Amendment. One main reason a lot of us are even here.

If that is the case we need more guys like you.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 4:02:33 PM EDT
[#43]
You lived in the United States before and left for whatever reasons.

Pick the climate you like and enough said.
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 4:10:56 PM EDT
[#44]
GRAND ISLE, LA!
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 4:19:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Arkansas has what you are looking for but take a look at Red State Relators.

https://redstate-realtors.com/
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 4:28:17 PM EDT
[#46]
You're the type of immigrant that we'd like to have.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
GRAND ISLE, LA!
View Quote

@midcap

I was browsing houses in Grand Isle and Dulac earlier on Zillow. I really warm escape with fishing and the ocean near by.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:39:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Hi all,

Old time member, been inactive for a while.  We moved to Europe some years ago but the covid is turning this place into a dictatorial dystopian hell.  We're always worried that someone is going to jam a needle into our kid's arms.

We've decided to move back to the US and I'm looking for some advice on where to move.  While we're not sure that this scenario will play out we do believe that it is a possibility, and if it does occur, we may see some period of worldwide famine.  

Its already too lte for nearly 1.5 billion human beings who may die from covid vaccines

We are concerned about this and we're looking for a way to be able to sustain ourselves in regards to food, ie, a small farm.

If where you live fits these requirements or you know of a place that does, I'd love to hear from you and your views/opinions on this subject.

We're looking for a place to live:

* Has natural rainfall

* Has a natural water supply (pre-industrialization) in the form of a pond, lake, running stream/river and/or access to ground water.  I have a concern that if dams fail and/or there is an energy crunch and no ability to move water under power.

* Is a red state

* The state government respects a citizen's rights to make their own medical decisions and doesn't believe in pushing immoral and illegal mandates

* A pro-gun state that believes in the 2nd amendment

* Has pro-carry laws

* And of course, we're looking for a 'conservative' area

* We would like to be "out of the way" - somewhere that won't get a lot of attention, a bit secluded, can I say rural?  Can't be too far from a big city.

* Looking for lots of nature

I appreciate anyone and everyone's input.

Disclaimer: I'm not looking for a covid debate.  I believe you have a right to your own opinions and to make your own health choices.  I respect your right to make your own decisions and I expect that you will respect mine
View Quote
If you're really serious about this, I would suggest looking for a place that has (for you and your resources) nice long growing seasons. I'm betting that you already thought of this, but I figured it couldn't hurt to say it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2022 11:46:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Relative population centers.

Different population center map:

Someone mapped out where voters live and tried to see if they were R (red) or D (blue).

This is NOT voting precinct. It's supposed to be where people live.

In order to make this really useful, you will  need to go to this link: https://www.ryandenos.com/partisan-segregation-cbsa  It has blow ups with lat/long lines for metro areas and other places in CONUS.

If you move anywhere near the gulf of mexico, this may be of use to you:  

Attachment Attached File

It is circa 2018.
Link Posted: 2/3/2022 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#50]
Kalifornia, baby. Just set up a tent on the beach until you can get your feet on the ground!
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top