Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:46:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In Los Angeles restaurants are closing down due to outbreaks amongst the (vaccinated) staff but at the same time the media is breathlessly reporting how 99% of cases are amongst unvaccinated people.
View Quote

Notice how they don't tell who the people are. I'll bet it's all the illegals coming over the border.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
McConnell can bite my ass...
View Quote

This right here ^.

Somebody better warn McConnell and the rest of those fucks that we're NOT havin any more general lockdowns and we'll get rid of any fucking politician that tries that stupid shit again in the next fake elections.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:53:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated
View Quote

Username checks out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You all know that Trump and his whole family got the vaccine right?  So did pretty much all of Fox news also.  It's not complicated
View Quote

I bet you are A bad shot
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:56:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
It is coming and will be worse then the first go around.

First time nobody knew what the hell was really going on. People were legitimately concerned (myself included) that this was going to make 1918 look tame.
We also had a population with a little bit of money in their pockets (Trump economy) and the supply chain was functional.
Federal government also mostly stayed in their lane, giving suggestions rather then mandates for the states to follow.

Now most people aware of what is going on, are not scared, population is struggling under rapid inflation, the economy is faltering, borders are wide open and the supply chain is fucked.
Federal government is chomping at the bit to issue mandates and flex their muscles on non compliant (red) states.

View Quote
Nice summary.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#6]
What the New Tyrants don't seem to understand is that the more frantic, more obsessive, more unhinged they become over people who are refusing to bend the knee and stick out their arms, the weirder and more bizarre all of this is starting to look. They refuse to try to curb the exposure rate by simply closing the southern border. No, they want that border open and running at full blast. Tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegal aliens pouring into the country. So we know they aren't worried at all about exposure. But, they are starting to all but demand that everyone get injected with their untested, sketchy gene therapy for which the long term side effects are a complete unknown. They are actually using the illegals to create the next big wave of infections. So they can push and pimp their injections. And I guess none of us are supposed to recognize what they are doing, let alone question it. We are all just lab rats to them, to see what their latest science project does to humans. They are some vile, evil creatures.

This, all of it, is way, way off. Every last bit of it. And the government is furious that it's become as obvious as it has.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Fuck them. They go for a lockdown again and all tyrants should get acquainted with lamp posts.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
does the right side of the uniparty wipe the spit off the mega phone before they start blowing into it?
View Quote

Holy shit.....damn near spit my beer on the keyboard. Best post of the day!!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:07:20 PM EDT
[#9]
The man looks like Franklin the turtle, don't think I could ever take a word of his seriously.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:09:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fucking RINO. I don't know what is worse, his kind or a liberal, at least liberals have the decency to be overtly communist instead of pretending to have decency.

ETA- I have the vaccine, but I have a real problem with the government mandating a vaccine that the FDA (one of their own agencies for Christsake) hasn't approved.
View Quote

Your enemies will never betray you. He's a special kind of bad.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:10:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:12:15 PM EDT
[#12]
We've been told we have to take the vaccine to prevent the spread.
We've been told that the vaccine won't prevent you from getting it.
We've been told that the vaccine won't prevent you from spreading it.
We've been told we should still wear a mask even if we've been vaccinated/
Now we're being told we have to take the vaccine to prevent the spread of a new varient?

Fuck all that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry Mitch, the hard sell doesn't work for me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:14:06 PM EDT
[#14]
If you want me to take the vax, mail it to me. It’s 100% safe and reliable.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:14:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Y’all can rest assured that (assuming he runs) McConnell will never receive another vote from me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:16:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Fuck him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:22:57 PM EDT
[#17]
He's not running again so he's saying what he wants.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If they try it again, i hope the two way range starts up. I would rather all of us kill each other and destroy the country that way than watch so many of my countrymen open wide and gobble the commie cock in the name of safety.
View Quote

And that demonstrates exactly how sad things have gotten. At least in you scenario what’s happening is out in the open and acknowledged openly by all parties involved.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Next year is an election year. Nobody is locking anything down.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:46:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
It is coming and will be worse then the first go around.

First time nobody knew what the hell was really going on. People were legitimately concerned (myself included) that this was going to make 1918 look tame.
We also had a population with a little bit of money in their pockets (Trump economy) and the supply chain was functional.
Federal government also mostly stayed in their lane, giving suggestions rather then mandates for the states to follow.

Now most people aware of what is going on, are not scared, population is struggling under rapid inflation, the economy is faltering, borders are wide open and the supply chain is fucked.
Federal government is chomping at the bit to issue mandates and flex their muscles on non compliant (red) states.

View Quote

Mi think you summed it up well.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:48:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Honorable Senator Rand Paul,
Please go to Mitch's office and tell him to quit giving medical advice.

Also inform him he is due to retire, and hopefully someone with wisdom takes the steps to ensure America is a better place.

Thank you and God bless.

M4ger
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:48:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Bugs Bunny Nnnnoooo...
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Go get 'em Cocaine Mitch!
FOAD
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
There were lockdowns?
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Lol, which will i ignore harder the vaccine or the lockdown?
View Quote

My man
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The vaccine, as far as I know, doesn't prevent it from being spread does it?
View Quote

worse, it's only benefit is that it might prevent people who have covid from showing symptoms, so they will spread it even worse because they don't know to be careful to not spread it...

Science bitches, it's settled.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:54:30 PM EDT
[#27]
FFS.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#28]
Dont give a fuck. Fuck off doomers
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Deaths and hospitalizations are decoupled from cases

The disease is weaker than last year

We must never allow lockdowns to happen again
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:56:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Same
But I fear we’re wrong
View Quote

I'm not so sure..............
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:57:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:My business was declared essential on day two, we ignored shit on day day one...
View Quote

EVERY business is essential to someone. That’s the biggest problem with the whole thing. People depend on the money from their job. What may seem trivial to some pays the bills and feed others. Eating and having a roof over ones head is pretty essential.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Mitch the bitch
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Does anyone here feel represented in DC?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Lol, which will i ignore harder the vaccine or the lockdown?
View Quote

Its ARF.  Get both.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Really?  

Who is going to enforce it?  

I'm pretty sure no one will tolerate another lock down.  

Fucking Period.
View Quote

Well, I don’t know about that.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:05:18 PM EDT
[#36]
No problem mitch. Mail me a vaccine shot just like mail in voting.
Or is mitch just trying not to win the house and senate?  Does he just like being the dems bitch?x
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:07:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

They chose to do so.  Good for them.  This used to be a free country.  Hell, I’ve had the zombie plague shot, but I made my own choice based on my own circumstances.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:08:07 PM EDT
[#38]
100% vaccination and it will still spike, spread and then they will still lockdown
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:10:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Bitch McTurtle can go jump off a tall cliff. I'm neither getting the vax nor am I going to put up with another useless lockdown. I don't listen to uniparty politicians.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Absolute power corrupts Absolutely !!! They tasted the power the 1st Covid go round now politicians want more .
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

And a voting public too stupid to vote any other way but Team R no matter what.

"Perfect is the enemy of good"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Mitch is what happens when someone makes a lifelong career of being less shity than the person he's running against, barely less.

And a voting public too stupid to vote any other way but Team R no matter what.

"Perfect is the enemy of good"

The next election will be totally as honest as the last one, not one drop of corruption.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This right here ^.

Somebody better warn McConnell and the rest of those fucks that we're NOT havin any more general lockdowns and we'll get rid of any fucking politician that tries that stupid shit again in the next fake elections.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
McConnell can bite my ass...

This right here ^.

Who said wait until elections?  These people are very very close to swinging from trees.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#43]
They just keep pushin'.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quick, get the vaccine that doesn't keep you from getting covid or stop spreading covid. To protect us from the spread of covid.

Yes, our leaders are really that dumb.

I have grown so sick of the "conservative" press calling people like Obama "stupid" or "incompetent".

They aren't stupid, they are EVIL.

Their "mistakes" are not mistakes, they are purposeful actions with intent, usually taken at the behest of whoever is paying them the most money (Hint: it ain't tax payers).
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:16:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Vaccinations don't seem to help against the variants.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:18:27 PM EDT
[#46]
It would be interesting to see if the Fauci Flu is targeting just Liberals.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#47]
I think it's great.  Do another "lockdown" for all I care.  We never 'locked down' in GA.  Even when kids went back to school last August, masks were optional for staff and children.  I've only worn a mask in the airport this whole time.

More wuflu hype just keeps idiots like the oldsters at DU locked in their houses with their 27 cats (benefit to society) and me never having to go back to the office (benefit to me).  And I have my fake vaccine card on standby if needed.  

At this point, I just roll with whatever.  I've made and saved so much money over the scamdemic it's ridiculous.  All the doomers I know have been identified and removed from my circle of peeps.  Life is pretty good.  The last year may turn out being the best in my 44 years on this planet.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The vaccine, as far as I know, doesn't prevent it from being spread does it?
View Quote

It does prevent it. Do you spread measles. Polio. Mumps? Don’t be a Moran.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Why should I give a rip about what some hick Kentucky senator says?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:22:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Remember when The Cocaine Turtle and the rest of the Senate coward like the little bitches they are when a group of unarmed people entered The Capital Building?

Yeah, just saying.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top