Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:21:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Horsepaste sammich spread for five days for y'all.
View Quote

I prefer the goat drench myself, and it's already in stock for the dog's heartworm prevention.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
why are yall still fucking testing for covid? what does knowing you have it get you? there's not otc meds a dr will rx u, so there's no reason to test for and diagnose it other than to just keep it alive.

You all still testing for no fucking reason are why it's still a thing
View Quote

No, It’s still a thing because it’s still a thing.  Covid isn’t going away, even if people like you bury your head in the sand.  And that’s BS that doctors won’t prescribe meds to treat the symptoms.  

I swear to God, politicians have completely fucked medical care in the name of politics.  I hope they all burn in hell.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I love how covid turns people against one another. It's an infectious disease, it doesn't spread because people chose to spread it. Also, when are you going to stop testing for covid?
View Quote

If you knowingly have an infectious disease and you decide to be around other people, you are choosing to spread it. That applies to COVID, the flu, a cold, etc.

You’re an asshole if you decide to get other people sick just to OWN THE LIBS.

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]
i agree, if you are sick and hosting a event you should let everyone know so they choose to expose themself or not..thats just common courtesy to another human being
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Pretty much all I ask, if you know you are sick, just cancel the dinner and focus on getting better. We treat COVID like we treat the flu, when we have either we stay home and get better. We don't go around spreading either to those we supposedly care about.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I didn't want to get sick before covid and I don't want to now either. The whole thing as polarized people both ways. Your MIL ia an asshole just like the mask nazi and the pure bloods. When you're sick stay away from people. I had three different people ask me to come help them with something that could have waited. When I got there all three just casually announced they had the flu.

People are assholes I miss my dog.

Pretty much all I ask, if you know you are sick, just cancel the dinner and focus on getting better. We treat COVID like we treat the flu, when we have either we stay home and get better. We don't go around spreading either to those we supposedly care about.

No, you don't. You ran out to get tested and made a thread professing you're I'll with the rabies.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Firstly, the sorts of people that are still testing are NOT going to have the good judgement to consider anyone else's well being.  The stupid MIL was too selfish to be concerned with others, she had to have her FB pic of their perfect little get together so all the girls she plays [bridge, tennis, pickle ball, etc. wtf ever] or ladies at church to be bothered with your little inconveniences

As these sorts are F U cking crazy!  Stop testing and guess what?  This bullshit miraculously disappears overnight!

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No, you don't. You ran out to get tested and made a thread professing you're I'll with the rabies.
View Quote

People get tested for the flu, too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:39:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Blame the the covid lab in Chyna.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#9]
OP, glad to hear you’re still waiting for your testes to drop. It’s the flu. It’s flu season.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Firstly, the sorts of people that are still testing are NOT going to have the good judgement to consider anyone else's well being.  The stupid MIL was too selfish to be concerned with others, she had to have her FB pic of their perfect little get together so all the girls she plays [bridge, tennis, pickle ball, etc. wtf ever] or ladies at church to be bothered with your little inconveniences

As these sorts are F U cking crazy!  Stop testing and guess what?  This bullshit miraculously disappears overnight!

View Quote

Speaking of "F U cking crazy!"
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:40:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Covid has completely mentally fucked up a significant portion of the population.

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:41:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Lockdown your house, wear a mask, goggles, gloves. Can't be too safe nowadays.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Horsepaste sammich spread for five days for y'all.
View Quote
Horse paste mixed into yogurt isn't half bad.  Or so I've heard.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:44:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

It truly is bizarre. No one freaks out when someone has the cold, or the flu. People don't rush out to get tested, get pissed off when they get the flu or cold. But someone has the rabies and holy shit, "ZOMGWTFBBQ!! I HAVE TO QUARANTINE! I HAVE TO GET TESTED! I HAVE TO TELL ERRYBODY!"
View Quote

The programming of the last few years has been more effective than anyone could have dreamed.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Covid has completely mentally fucked up a significant portion of the population.

View Quote
Yes, the replies in this thread are proof.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:46:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
No it’s ok, ivermectin is main stream now.  

I miss the days when I was a baddie for daring to research treatments for the Shanghai fevers.
View Quote
Mainstream, as in doctors prescribe it and pharmacists dispense it now?
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:46:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It truly is bizarre. No one freaks out when someone has the cold, or the flu. People don't rush out to get tested, get pissed off when they get the flu or cold. But someone has the rabies and holy shit, "ZOMGWTFBBQ!! I HAVE TO QUARANTINE! I HAVE TO GET TESTED! I HAVE TO TELL ERRYBODY!"
View Quote

Are you retarded? Serious question. I didn’t “rush out and get tested” because we had a shitload of free tests laying around the house still. If I had flu tests laying around I would’ve taken one of those. Either way, I’m staying away from loved ones & others until I feel better. The docs I work with would be pissed if I ended up spreading Covid among their staff & patients. If you were running around getting everyone else sick when you had the flu pre-2020 then you were already an idiot. Being a decent human being isn’t the same thing as being part of the mindless cult.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:49:39 PM EDT
[#19]
People have become huge bitches about minor illnesses since covid.  Every bday party, thanksgiving, christmas etc is full of drama because of it.  I have 4 kids, two school age.  Someone always has the sniffles.  My family went to vegas this christmas because we're sick of people freaking out because one of the kids was sick within two weeks.  Boost again and cry more also dont forget to fuck off.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

It's common courtesy to not invite people over to get sick. Regardless of disease.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/dont-even-care-687.gif
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/amazing-gun-middle-finger-gif-351.gif

PUREBLOOD MASTER RACE CHECKING IN!

It's amazing that people are still testing for this shit. Bbaaaahhhh...

It's common courtesy to not invite people over to get sick. Regardless of disease.

Somehow this has been lost on many.

Flu, cold, RSV, norovirus, Covid, etc.

The fact someone is symptomatic is natures way of saying “STAY AWAY”. But grandma can’t miss an event…
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:56:47 PM EDT
[#21]
My Ex SIL used to guilt the family if you considered not coming to her holiday GTGs. She'd cajole everyone into coming and then confirm call the day before.

I can't tell you how many times we showed up and her kids were puking in buckets.

Hate that fat bitch
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:57:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Flu over here I think

Annoying but getting over it
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:58:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The programming of the last few years has been more effective than anyone could have dreamed.
View Quote

In both extremes
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 4:59:29 PM EDT
[#24]
COVID aside, it's really shitty of a family member to intentionally expose others to disease.

Clearly MIL knew what she was doing, too.  That's just gross and not the behavior of someone who cares about you or other family, OP.

Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:00:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

In both extremes
View Quote

Nope, just one side fell for the koolaid and will die in that hill. Freaking weird.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#26]
If no sex then success
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:04:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Nope, just one side fell for the koolaid and will die in that hill. Freaking weird.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In both extremes

Nah, there’s most definitely a reasonable middle ground. Allowing the government to completely control your life because of Covid, no. Understanding that Covid can make you really sick (like the flu) and you shouldn’t knowing spread it around to other, yes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
In before the people that say they don't care about covid, that show up in every covid thread, post about how they don't care about covid.

Too late

View Quote

In before a vaxxer posts about those who don't give a fuck about covid.....oh oh to late.

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

If you knowingly have an infectious disease and you decide to be around other people, you are choosing to spread it. That applies to COVID, the flu, a cold, etc.

You're an asshole if you decide to get other people sick just to OWN THE LIBS.

View Quote
That's always been the case with anything. I didn't need lockdowns, "mask up", out of an abundance of caution, a fucked up economy, etc... to tell me that. I still don't see what the point of taking a test when you are sick to tell you that you are sick does for the bulk of the population. Are you going to take your 15yo to the doctor because he tested positive for covid?
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:07:12 PM EDT
[#30]
I went to the stores that is were I got it so I just returned it.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:07:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Welp, you’re wrong. A symptomatic person chose to expose their family to an infectious disease. That didn’t have to happen.

Here’s a head scratcher for me. Why would they stop testing for it? Generally people and doctors want to know what the root cause of an illness is so they can treat them. Doctors try not to, you know, wild ass guess what’s wrong with people. People get tested for strep and other ailments. Why would Covid be different? Damn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love how covid turns people against one another. It's an infectious disease, it doesn't spread because people chose to spread it.

Welp, you’re wrong. A symptomatic person chose to expose their family to an infectious disease. That didn’t have to happen.

.Also, when are you going to stop testing for covid?  

Here’s a head scratcher for me. Why would they stop testing for it? Generally people and doctors want to know what the root cause of an illness is so they can treat them. Doctors try not to, you know, wild ass guess what’s wrong with people. People get tested for strep and other ailments. Why would Covid be different? Damn

What's that another booster shot
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:08:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
why are yall still fucking testing for covid? what does knowing you have it get you? there's not otc meds a dr will rx u, so there's no reason to test for and diagnose it other than to just keep it alive.

You all still testing for no fucking reason are why it's still a thing
View Quote

They need an excuse to get another fake booster shot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I love how covid turns people against one another. It's an infectious disease, it doesn't spread because people chose to spread it. Also, when are you going to stop testing for covid?
View Quote

Putting yourself in the middle of a gathering of people KNOWING you are sick is absolutely CHOOSING to spread it.

That goes for covid, flu, cold, and any other contagious condition.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:10:40 PM EDT
[#34]
You should test and boost before every human encounter.

Asymptomatic is real, dude.

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The OP is a pretty good reason to test but ok.
View Quote

The term PUREBLOOD is the most retarded thing to come from covid, just as retarded as bragging about being vaccinated.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Just think what the death toll in your family would have been without all those booster shots!  

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:11:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote
While this is true, common decency is for people to let people know when they are sick, so they can avoid them.  I don't like being sick, and if you are sick, I expect you to tell me, so I can avoid you, because, once again, I don't want to get sick.  Covid, Flu, Cold.  Doesn't matter.  I don't want to get sick.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

My first Thanksgiving with my wife's family (weren't even engaged at the time) about 15 people got the bug and destroyed toilets all weekend. I was the only one that didn't get it...until the drive home. Had to stop 3x between Conroe and downtown Houston.
View Quote

Are you sure it was not the food lol
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Asymptomatic is real, dude.

View Quote

Didn't read the OP did you?
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#41]
Woke up Christmas morning sick.  Had one of the free test kits still, tested and I got COVID for Christmas. I'm usually with the it's just a cold crowd, but this has been my longest lasting C19 experience thus far. About as bad as the FLU. Wrecked my Christmas break.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Didn't read the OP did you?
View Quote

Yes I did. Did OP know he was or wasn't asymptomatic covid?

He could have been the super spreader.

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:15:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Does GD get so upset every time someone gets tested to see what they're sick with?  It can't hurt anything and rules other things out.  Normal people don't give a fuck that you didn't get a shot or that you don't test just as much as we don't give a fuck that someone does test or did get a shot.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:16:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Remember, without your MIL you wouldn't have that family

Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Wtf if you took the damn vaccine in which the definition of what a vaccine is had to be changed 3 times. You'll be fine. If you still feel threatened by covis just go and get another shot. What's it up to now. A booster every 3 months
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
I damn sure do, flu sucks, tamiflu rocks, and family that brings sick kids to get my kid and my family are horrible people. Happened this Christmas also.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:19:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Could be worse...

Food posioning or gastro bug and spending two days spewing from both ends.

Nephew got the whole family 4 ThxGvn's ago.
View Quote

Norovirus.  Back when I worked in a cube farm someone brought it to the office.  He had a deadline to meet and wore out the carpet between his cube and the men's room for two days.  A week later half the office was out with it.  I could have happily beat him.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Does GD get so upset every time someone gets tested to see what they're sick with?  It can't hurt anything and rules other things out.  Normal people don't give a fuck that you didn't get a shot or that you don't test just as much as we don't give a fuck that someone does test or did get a shot.
View Quote

Nope, most people are too dumb to think logically on this topic & find any kind of reasonable middle ground. Our government got exactly what they wanted out of this thing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No one freaks out when someone has the cold, or the flu.
View Quote

Speak for yourself.
If I could find the inconsiderate fuck who came to work and gave me the flu for Thanksgiving weekend I would beat them with a baseball bat.
If I could find the inconsiderate fuck who came to work and gave my wife the Covid I would do more than beat them with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

People test for flu, strep, venereal disease, etc etc etc.

If you go to the ER or emergency clinic with high fever and certain symptoms they’re going to test you for certain things.

Guess what? Not testing for those doesn’t make them magically disappear overnight.
It’s not a bad idea to find out “hey I have something contagious” versus “it’s just a sinus infection I won’t pass it on to other people”.

The non testers are retarded. Doesn’t mean you buy into all the Covid hysteria but I would like to know if I have something contiguous or not.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top